Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Crescent »

Basically Vivax. Your first post tomorrow will be a vote on FK. Simple. You'll listen to me once I flip town. This is practically an order.

If I can't get the scum now, my next wish is simply to die in peace with the knowledge that town will win.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 705, Crescent wrote:
In post 703, Vivax wrote:
In post 692, Crescent wrote:
In post 688, Andante wrote:why is andante vs meg a thing?
Because the way he led that train on you and the forced reasoning he did it for have never set right with me.
This sounds like you are mentioning me while trying to explain your read on Meg.
We started that wagon together and you struggle to explain your mafia read on them because you'd have to call my reasoning forced too.
Your reasoning was also forced, and Meg leg you along like a good little puppy.
Nice try, FK.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Crescent »

Notice how FK keeps pulling up these BS reasons to attack me because he doesn't actually have a committed argument to give to it? I sure do <3
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Vivax »

Sometimes I forget to empty my pockets before putting the laundry into the washing machine :|
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2850, Crescent wrote:If I can't get the scum now, my next wish is simply to die in peace with the knowledge that town will win.
:facepalm:
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2853, Vivax wrote:Sometimes I forget to empty my pockets before putting the laundry into the washing machine :|
Just vote FK tomorrow and we'll call it even.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2855, Crescent wrote:
In post 2853, Vivax wrote:Sometimes I forget to empty my pockets before putting the laundry into the washing machine :|
Just vote FK tomorrow and we'll call it even.
Not gonna lie it's tempting to unvote you. You scary if maf
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2854, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2850, Crescent wrote:If I can't get the scum now, my next wish is simply to die in peace with the knowledge that town will win.
:facepalm:
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Vivax »

Frogster you're making me want to unvote, that can be read in two ways

UNVOTE:
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and Enchant you're probably going to get your wish tonight and have a scumteam kill you. If you thought I was scum you'd have already hammered. This makes you a pretty obvious threat.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Vivax »

I haven't done enough to be sure about the vote yet
Been burnt enough by that
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2858, Vivax wrote:Frogster you're making me want to unvote, that can be read in two ways

UNVOTE:
It's just another example of him purposely twisting my posts. FK's behavior has changed
significantly
since I first brought up my paranoia towards him, but he's claiming it's mine that's changed. He says my posts have been easy to fake, but that applies way more to his and you had even caught hints of this yourself. He accused me of saying something in scum PT... It didn't take me a minute to quote post #705 where it originally came from. FK is not doing the work. FK does not look like town who actually thinks he has a caught scum and is trying to put the screws on them. My argument against him is rational and formed over days of observation. He keeps making snide comments like that like they actually mean something.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Crescent »

Actually let me put it this way, too.

The only one who's actually made legitimate arguments to call me scum today is Vivax. FK basically just invented a scumread it with a contradiction (immediately after Enchant said he didn't trust FK) and never bothered to justify it. That contradiction was a scumslip. FK voted me for catching his scumslip and pressuring him for the first time all game. He doesn't have any actual argument to back it up, so he resorts to nonsense like what he's been posting lately.

As far as I'm concerned the narrative writes itself, and I don't care if I have to flip town to prove it.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2858, Vivax wrote:Frogster you're making me want to unvote, that can be read in two ways

UNVOTE:
In post 2860, Vivax wrote:I haven't done enough to be sure about the vote yet
I think I might know this player now. If I'm correct about who they are then they're a good scum player with a bunch of alts, and they've played with me before and they are vindictive. If I'm not correct about who they are then they're similar enough I get the idea now.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2863, Frogsterking wrote:

UNVOTE:
I think I might know this player now. If I'm correct about who they are then they're a good scum player with a bunch of alts, and they've played with me before and they are vindictive. If I'm not correct about who they are then they're similar enough I get the idea now.
I read sincerity into your posts but when you overdo it with the zeal like the 'scumslip' thing I start second guessing.
Do you have comprehensive reasons for Gera/Ench being town save that they seem to want to look like scummy dingdongs?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Crescent »

And for the record, I simply do not believe town FK feels threatened enough to snap vote me there. Like I immediately said - I got the exact reaction I wanted. Scum FK knows he has to shut me up ASAP to prevent me from doing any more damage. If FK doesn't vote me there, I might have just let that line of inquiry go. I had the feeling he was toying with us, but I didn't know if it was in a town-dicking-around sort of way or in specifically a "scum puppetmaster" sort of way. Frankly, I gambled a bit to get a better sense of his alignment. I even knew the potential for backfire, especially from you.

But yeah his entire reaction can essentially be summed up as "no u" without any real backing. Vivax is the one actually making arguments against me.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Crescent »

UNVOTE:
And now FK is trying to assassinate my very character, how lovely.

I'd suggest the town of this game to look into the "new player thread" to find out exactly why, and when, I came to this site. Am I allowed to directly quote posts from that thread into here? Because this argument is offensive garbage and I can obliterate it with a flick of my wrist.

The fact that he's going this far to undermine my character while still relying on Vivax to make the actual scumcase shouldn't be leaving any doubt here, really.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh fuck it I have nothing to lose at this point. I doubt it's against the rules anyway.

In post 2433, Crescent wrote:I've played dozens of games of mafia, but mostly in the same sexist community that I've given far too many chances to, just for the sake of familiarity. Once again looking to spread my wings and see if I can find better.

I'm used to a 48/24 closed setup format with generally no limit to post counts, though it's not the only format I've played. The average player size I'm used to is around 13-17.

I'm also a kitten. Meow.
In post 2436, Crescent wrote:Thank you. I just got out of a Kingmaker game where the day 1 King went mad with power and told me to stop posting or die instantly, then presumably killed me for "not posting" when I stopped playing as a result, with a host that openly trolled me.

Like, I know the majority of communities actually... Police themselves. It can't get any worse from there I'd imagine.

I'm kind of pissed that he forced me to go this far just to defend my character.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2864, Vivax wrote:

UNVOTE:
I read sincerity into your posts but when you overdo it with the zeal like the 'scumslip' thing I start second guessing.
Do you have comprehensive reasons for Gera/Ench being town save that they seem to want to look like scummy dingdongs?
Enchant is clear I think because they could have hammered. I have absolutely no reason to townread gera. If Crescent hadn't responded the way they did with I wouldn't have voted them yet due to lingering suspicion of gera.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Crescent »

And for the record, I've never played a single mafia game under an alt, ever, and I doubt I ever would.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Vivax »

Well.. Did a bit of ISOing
Cres attitude towards andante is just too weird for me to let it slide, like when Andante seemed threatened by the reaction to Fred, a squad immediately counterwagoned Meg but didn't really seem to want to place suspicion on me
And she's the only one left of the fantastic four :cool:

I'll gun for FK if you flip town!

VOTE: Crescent
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Crescent »

But basically it's just another piece of evidence of FK trying to undermine me without doing the slightest bit of actual research. It's yet another argument that was proven false before he even posted it.

He's desperate enough to attack my character. I wonder what he'll stoop to next?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Crescent »

Vivax just promise me you'll kill superfuckingobviousscumFK tomorrow.

Promise me.

It's so goddamned obvious at this point that it hurts.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Crescent »

And yes, it's personal now. He attacked my personal character, and I am mad.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2872, Crescent wrote:Vivax just promise me you'll kill superfuckingobviousscumFK tomorrow.

Promise me.

It's so goddamned obvious at this point that it hurts.
But if I promise that and Enchant is mafia you're making me sign my self-ownage

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”