Mini Normal 2280 | Music Hits of 2015-2019 | Day 2

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
NJAC
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 08, 2012
Location: Colombia, South America
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #1050  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:03 am

@Salsa, why exactly did you change your read on geraintm from scum to town?

Galron
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 26, 2020

Post Post #1051  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:20 am

Yeah I'll get there njac

KittyTacky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1052  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:00 am

In post 991, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 988, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 986, NJAC wrote:
In post 943, KittyTacky wrote:I think whoever steered the wagon away from Galron is scum with Galron.
VOTE: Galron

Can you please summarize your case on Galron?

I'm sheeping Malcolm who sheeped Crescent.
In post 595, Crescent wrote:The previous post sums up exactly why I'm not against voting Porkens. Barring a full-on town confirmation. players like him almost always get voted off eventually. It's a matter of when, not if.

But here's a fun fact: Galron really has arguably done even less than Porkens has, he just hasn't been as obvious about it. He has given exactly one reason to suspect Drapion (#179), said he's voting him or Malcolm is #384, and given exactly one reason to suspect Malcolm (#472). That's... Really it.

Porkers may be doing next to nothing, but his approach to Wayward, as much as I had to pull teeth to get him to actually elaborate on anything, is more than we've gotten out of Galron. Porkens is failing, but Galron feels like he's totally lurking from commitment.

I feel like we have circled around this train while discussing trains to oppose it, while most people seem to agree everyone voting him is town, while the player the train is on hasn't given us any reason to look away him. I have yet to see anything that resembles true, game-solving thought process, and he's the lowest poster in the entire game, who has done effectively nothing since September 13th.

IMO this makes sense, I played with town Galron and he's not this much of a contentless lurker.

I think Professor is town too, Galron just hid in the shadows while two townies were being run up.

BTW @Mod the thread icon is still a moon and not a sun.


I feel like I've seen Galron generally play this way as either alignment? Sometimes they've been more active but never tends to be a dominant figure in games.

Yeah but they don't do this to this extent as town.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters ~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters. ~Enchant

KittyTacky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1053  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:01 am

In post 992, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 985, KittyTacky wrote:That's what we were trying to convince Ger of D1. They are set on their bad playstyle. But it's a fact they do it as town. And I oppose policy lims on principle.


Yes but they employ that playstyle as town and scum. What do you think of their actual play so far? This isn't a policy lim for me, it's that Ger has reverted to their suited playstyle when convenient but pushes players when they think it's beneficial for them. Do you basically think Ger should get a free pass to the end of the game?

They basically start playing day 2. Which is bad for town. But so far their actions today gave off a townie vibe. A bad townie vibe, but still a townie vibe.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters ~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters. ~Enchant

KittyTacky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1054  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:03 am

In post 999, NJAC wrote:
In post 988, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 986, NJAC wrote:
In post 943, KittyTacky wrote:I think whoever steered the wagon away from Galron is scum with Galron.
VOTE: Galron

Can you please summarize your case on Galron?

I'm sheeping Malcolm who sheeped Crescent.
In post 595, Crescent wrote:The previous post sums up exactly why I'm not against voting Porkens. Barring a full-on town confirmation. players like him almost always get voted off eventually. It's a matter of when, not if.

But here's a fun fact: Galron really has arguably done even less than Porkens has, he just hasn't been as obvious about it. He has given exactly one reason to suspect Drapion (#179), said he's voting him or Malcolm is #384, and given exactly one reason to suspect Malcolm (#472). That's... Really it.

Porkers may be doing next to nothing, but his approach to Wayward, as much as I had to pull teeth to get him to actually elaborate on anything, is more than we've gotten out of Galron. Porkens is failing, but Galron feels like he's totally lurking from commitment.

I feel like we have circled around this train while discussing trains to oppose it, while most people seem to agree everyone voting him is town, while the player the train is on hasn't given us any reason to look away him. I have yet to see anything that resembles true, game-solving thought process, and he's the lowest poster in the entire game, who has done effectively nothing since September 13th.

IMO this makes sense, I played with town Galron and he's not this much of a contentless lurker.

I think Professor is town too, Galron just hid in the shadows while two townies were being run up.

BTW @Mod the thread icon is still a moon and not a sun.

Okay, but that was like 26 pages ago, is there anything new to add to that case, maybe something specific?

I'm also a bit curious about why you say you are sheeping Malcolm, instead of sheeping Crescent directly, given that it was her case after all. Did you trust Malcolm more than Cres?

1. Not really, because as I said everyone ignored Galron to kill Wayward so Galron didn't get any pressure and so didn't make any comments that could tell if they're scum or town.
2. Because I noticed Malcolm's post first. I am sheeping Crescent of course because Cres was the one making a case. And Cres is a good player.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters ~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters. ~Enchant

KittyTacky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1055  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:05 am

In post 1017, Porkens wrote:
In post 952, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 949, Porkens wrote:Okay. Professor, what was your claim yesterday? I can’t find it.


Any thoughts this turn? What do you make of my Ger/Kitty read? How does Wayward turning out to be town affect your read on the game?


It really doesn’t do much, I’m bad at wagon analysis. I think kitty is more likely scum than ger given the soft. Galton I could see scum too.

What do you mean it doesn't do much, I answered the question that was asked to me and linked to the case that I sheeped. How is it an empty post?
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters ~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters. ~Enchant

KittyTacky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1056  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:05 am

Either you misread what I was meaning with this post or you are accusing me with a bald lie.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters ~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters. ~Enchant

KittyTacky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1057  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:07 am

In post 1023, Porkens wrote:There is no analysis there. “I’m sheeping” “that makes sense here I’ll paraphrase it” “here’s a random statement based on nothing” “oh kid look”

On what planet is sheeping scummy. I didn't have much to add. Indeed there's no analysis because I agreed with someone else's analysis.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters ~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters. ~Enchant

KittyTacky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1058  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:08 am

IMO this weird overreaction is scummy. Still, I'd rather Galron.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters ~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters. ~Enchant

Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 27, 2011
Location: New York City

Post Post #1059  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:30 am

Solid town: Empty :D Well, Salsa for now, mostly because I can't imagine a plausible scumteam including her rn. Once we get a flip I'll start throwing people in this bin again.
-
Town to null:
Drap Malcolm
Kitty Ger
-
Null to scum:
Porkens NJAC Galron
-
Solid scum: Nobody right now! My duty to you is to change that!!!

I wanted to engage with Porkens more and I guess I just want them to be town but I will make an attempt to be more objective going forward :)

Porkens NJAC feels like a pretty plausible team. +++ from Pork ISO, ++- from NJAC ISO, just from a skim. ScumNJAC could likely force the early D1 interactions with Pork and it would make more sense as to why they were hand-holdy instead of confrontational in response to pork spewing about his bad reads, they could have wanted to farm engagement with their partner to point to it later down the line. More importantly Porkens has zero opinion on NJAC as far as I can see and has them in null as of yesterday, which is the standard spot to put your buddy for more inexperienced scum.

Porkens Galron from Pork's POV is plausible but not much sticking out. They expressed a lean scum on each other and have little engagement otherwise, I can see it. ++-, ++- both ends.

NJAC Galron neutral from Galron's side, slightly unlikely from NJAC's side, they have had a lot more engagement since NJAC voted Gal and pursues that thread frequently.

I have some other pet theories involving combinations in my nulltown pile that I will snuggle up nice and tight to my chest for now.

I want to respond to Salsa's post when I have time cuz something stuck out to me and I can't put it into words rn

Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 27, 2011
Location: New York City

Post Post #1060  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:30 am

Vote: Porkens what's your gameplan for today?

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #1061  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:18 am

In post 1043, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, @Porkens, in which post geraintm soft claimed?


His first post
worse than random

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #1062  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:18 am

In post 1043, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, @Porkens, in which post geraintm soft claimed?

In post 1046, NJAC wrote:
In post 1027, Porkens wrote:No order within groups:

Ger
Salsa
Professor

Njak
Malcomb

Gal
Kitty
Birdy

Ish

Who is Birdy and why do you scum read them?


The person with the bird avatar. Gut read
worse than random

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #1063  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:21 am

In post 1057, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1023, Porkens wrote:There is no analysis there. “I’m sheeping” “that makes sense here I’ll paraphrase it” “here’s a random statement based on nothing” “oh kid look”

On what planet is sheeping scummy. I didn't have much to add. Indeed there's no analysis because I agreed with someone else's analysis.


It’s not the sheeping that’s scummy, it’s the act of posting literally nothing that will jostle the game state. Trying not to make waves.
worse than random

geraintm
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 09, 2006
Location: Wales

Post Post #1064  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:21 am

In post 1043, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, @Porkens, in which post geraintm soft claimed?

im curious about this too. what tells do i have.

yesterday's posts about me feel very different, mainly because the people writing them havent done it from the point of view that i am scum. you get very different answers if you come at me from a different point of view.

i have this fear that this might be now setting me up to live because they think i might want to go after malcolm. i was first set up via crescent, and now other things? i dunno, maybe, getting paranoid now

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #1065  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:22 am

In post 1057, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1023, Porkens wrote:There is no analysis there. “I’m sheeping” “that makes sense here I’ll paraphrase it” “here’s a random statement based on nothing” “oh kid look”

On what planet is sheeping scummy. I didn't have much to add. Indeed there's no analysis because I agreed with someone else's analysis.

In post 1060, Shiidaji wrote:Vote: Porkens what's your gameplan for today?


Gut it out, keep poking the hornets nest, see what flies out
worse than random

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #1066  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:23 am

In post 1064, geraintm wrote:
In post 1043, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, @Porkens, in which post geraintm soft claimed?

im curious about this too. what tells do i have.

yesterday's posts about me feel very different, mainly because the people writing them havent done it from the point of view that i am scum. you get very different answers if you come at me from a different point of view.

i have this fear that this might be now setting me up to live because they think i might want to go after malcolm. i was first set up via crescent, and now other things? i dunno, maybe, getting paranoid now


You deny you soft claimed in Your first post?
worse than random

geraintm
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 09, 2006
Location: Wales

Post Post #1067  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:26 am

In post 1066, Porkens wrote:
In post 1064, geraintm wrote:
In post 1043, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, @Porkens, in which post geraintm soft claimed?

im curious about this too. what tells do i have.

yesterday's posts about me feel very different, mainly because the people writing them havent done it from the point of view that i am scum. you get very different answers if you come at me from a different point of view.

i have this fear that this might be now setting me up to live because they think i might want to go after malcolm. i was first set up via crescent, and now other things? i dunno, maybe, getting paranoid now


You deny you soft claimed in Your first post?


i am going to deny it, yes.
and if there was a claim that i have made that you have spotted, bringing it to the attention of everyone isn't smart.

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #1068  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:27 am

Alright then if you deny it then I’m going to have to rethink your town equity. Demoted to null for now.
worse than random

geraintm
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 09, 2006
Location: Wales

Post Post #1069  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:33 am

Where are you from @Porkens?

Porkens
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 21, 2008

Post Post #1070  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:36 am

I’m from the US
worse than random

geraintm
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 09, 2006
Location: Wales

Post Post #1071  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:39 am

In post 1070, Porkens wrote:I’m from the US

i thought you might have been UK too

ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 21, 2021

Post Post #1072  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:48 pm

I’m from Canada

NJAC
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 08, 2012
Location: Colombia, South America
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #1073  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:36 pm

Okay, now that we are talking about softclaims, I didn't want to bring much attention to this, but I think it's better to clarify this soon: my main reason to unvote Galron on D1 was his softclaim.

@Professor. Was that softclaim your reason to ignore my question twice?

ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 21, 2021

Post Post #1074  (ISO)  » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:47 pm

No

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York