hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:06 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:

vote count 1.2 !

Crescent (3):
Frogsterking, PookyTheMagicalBear, Toogeloo
marcistar (1):
marcistar
Cape90 (1):
SirRhett
MariaR (1):
Gamma Emerald
Greeting (1):
Cape90
Nero Cain (1):
MariaR
Toogeloo (1):
Charloux
KittyTacky (1):
Nero Cain

not voting (6):
MalcolmTucker, KittyTacky, Crescent, Save The Dragons, Fennec, Greeting

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to blow someone up. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-10-08 15:00:00)

modorator notes
  • gamma emerald might end up with limited access during the hurricane
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: shaft.ed

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Nero

My 2nd FoS is Maria. Expect them to backtrack and unvote Nero soon.

Greeting might be Town playing a weird suboptimal strat. Vote Nero first.

Pooky isn't Townie at all. Scum lean. Vote Nero first.

Crescent is AWOL and it's probably NAI.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: crescent
I still think Maria is scum, and don’t think Nero is, but Crescent’s lack of presence is concerning.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Charloux »

Can someone explain to me why voting for scum leans > voting for prod dodgers?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Why would you vote for someone you think is scum over someone who isn't trying very hard?
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 254, Toogeloo wrote:Why would you vote for someone you think is scum over someone who
isn't trying very hard?
I wouldn't vote for someone who isn't trying very hard over a scumread, people aren't machines and don't always feel like posting.
In post 111, Toogeloo wrote:I am making Pooky a Double Voter today. Wherever Pooky Votes, my vote follows. No questions asked.
Now voting for THIS kind of stuff where you just copy someones vote is another matter and don't try at all is another matter. Would explode this kind of player 10/10 unless there is obv scum and not just a scum-lean.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 250, schadd_ wrote:
with 16 alive, it takes 9 to blow someone up. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-10-08 15:00:00)
Blow someone up not explode them apparently.

Also i apparently always make errors with my english when i use my brain for something else and type at the same time so there's that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 253, Charloux wrote:Can someone explain to me why voting for scum leans > voting for prod dodgers?
I think it depends on how much information said scum lean gives on my own personal viewpoint.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 234, Charloux wrote:Apart from Gamma; toogeloo, pooky and dragons are viable for me right now. Well dragons will get replaced prob so not them.
I'm afraid of reading Maria because of ptsd.
Good to know you're a villager :)
In post 249, marcistar wrote:ur scum :rosejudge:
This would've been pretty cool if it had a vote with it
In post 254, Toogeloo wrote:Why would you vote for someone you think is scum over someone who isn't trying very hard?
Toogeloo can get votes too.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 227, Fennec wrote:So I'm Placing this out there: A LOT of the people on the list have posted like a max of 3 posts, Let alone with content inside them, which is even higher. at least 1-2 of them are probabbblyyy mafia due to the amount.
To me, I think Gamma/Greeting/Nero are dodgy to me. Frog/Cape/Gamma/Nero/Greeting to me feel like a set of people with definitely 1 maf, could even be 2. All 5 of you are just to me Kinda Dodgy. As usual when the game has changed but I still need a lot more information, I'm gonna have to revoke my Vote

UNVOTE: Nero

But be warned, next time i'm voting I'm actually gonna be parking my ass right down on ya.
I'm slightly confused here - you hint that it's likely there's some mafia lying in the low activity posters so far, but your follow-up paragraph throws suspicion on a group of people who by and large have been much more active? This feels like a bit of an odd post because it feels like you're basically saying everyone and anyone could be scum in a fairly obvious way once you reread it.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 234, Charloux wrote:Apart from Gamma; toogeloo, pooky and dragons are viable for me right now.
Well dragons will get replaced prob so not them.

I'm afraid of reading Maria because of ptsd.
I'm not understanding what you think makes Dragons particularly viable here if you expect they're likely to get replaced-out anyway, especially when you basically renege on the point yourself. That would surely be NAI no?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 229, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 182, Charloux wrote:I can't get a read on Cape at all. Reading his posts gives me the same feeling i get while listening to my grandparents; I just shut myself off mentally without realizing it and forget everything that was talked about. He lacks the oomph in his posts to get my attention.
I'll leave him be for today and hope someone kills/investigates him by tomorrow.

@KittyTacky
Do you have any more reads perchance?

Also would like something with context from Crescent, Pooky, Toogeloo and
STD
Save the Dragons.
You also seem town. nobody's particularly scummy so far, I'm still getting a feel for the game.
In post 231, KittyTacky wrote:I'm like... a little dissociated from the game rn but better than when I just got in.
This feels town from Kitty, perhaps because I'm at a slightly similar place on the whole.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 258, MariaR wrote:Toogeloo can get votes too.
Of course I can. Anyone can! That's the fun of Mafia!

That being said, I'm pretty sure you read my extremely sarcastic and not a sincere post out of context.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 262, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 258, MariaR wrote:Toogeloo can get votes too.
Of course I can. Anyone can! That's the fun of Mafia!

That being said, I'm pretty sure you read my extremely sarcastic and not a sincere post out of context.
You're right, when you're sick with the flu my reading sarcasm skills go down to 0
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Fennec »

Ok, I've got questions/answers for EVERYBODY

Nero - Making a water... thing or joke or whatever discrediting what people were saying isn't an answer to me. what is an answer to you, and where have you sent one?

Greeting - Is cape's actions, somehow town to you though, does he do this every game? because if he does, it is a real easy meta to replicate as scum, and in general, very scummy. Because from my experience in other games and reading through some of these games, It seems like a general, Scum type of play.

Frog - Why did you swerve to crescent, and why was one of the earliest things you said about cape was to Marcistas: Does this seem TvT? Like, why would you immediately assume that 10 posts after you accused him? also, why did you out of the gate think Marcistas was a good person to trust, of all people, and why so early, either? You were calling them basically good with little substance ever sent from them? They even called this out in a joking manner out too at one point when you mentioned +EV. (Which means jackshit if they are evil, because they already know everyone's alignment)

Gamma - I don't find you TOO Dodgy, but I'd like to know: How does Greeting usually play to you, and how does current greeting play match up?

Kitty - You have no Questions. Congrats. Maybe talk a little more too.

Pooky - Can you actually discuss instead of just voting? I know your a possessed bear without a mouth cavity but I'd like to hear at least some noise from you!

Maria - I don't have questions for you now but I might have some later.

Charloux - I Might agree with your vote ideas as being kinda dodgy, but still serve some reasons, I'd like to seem em.

Marcistas - Why did you watch most of the early events during Post 50 - 200 Yet not Talk about them with substance at all?

SirRhett - Some more in-depth views of the game?

Save the Dragons - Nice to see ya! once you've read through, any ideas on the state of the game?

Toogeloo - No questions really. although I think a more in-depth post is something I'd like to see be posted though

Malcolm - Thoughts on the game state right now?

Everyone else I didn't mention literally has posted 0, besides an entrance post I'd say.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 245, MariaR wrote: Is Greeting always this snappy?
As someone who has played quite a bit with town!Greeting, I can say they usually provide
something
more substantive by now. They have been defending me in an odd fashion, hasn't felt direct. Usually town!Greeting would assumedly point out why he thinks I am town instead of hardly do this and kinda poke around other players who have the opinion that I am scum.
They only say nothing is out of the ordinary coming from me like, halfway through their light prodding of people asking them why I am dodgy. Also slightly questioned what info we get out of a Nero flip.

This is lazier then usual I would say
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Cape90 »

VOTE: Greeting

Have the feeling moving off this onto someone who is completely NAI is not the right move right now
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Fennec »

Oh yeah in the post I forgot about cape, but I don't think I have any questions for em right now, like literally 0. not even a message to tag along with the question. Maybe later I'll have some shit for him but not at all right now, Because the other people are the ones I want info from the most.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 264, Fennec wrote:discrediting what people were saying isn't an answer to me.
ok then whats the question I'm supposed to be answering and why have I had to ask you this 4 times now?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Fennec »

In post 268, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 264, Fennec wrote:discrediting what people were saying isn't an answer to me.
ok then whats the question I'm supposed to be answering and why have I had to ask you this 4 times now?
Go back to when you were first accused mate. you basically did in a joking way, a discredit of what they said, and not actual reasoning about the actions they were mentioning. we are talking about the water post here.
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Fennec »

If you look at page 6-7 You should find your accusation there, By the way.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 264, Fennec wrote:Pooky - Can you actually discuss instead of just voting? I know your a possessed bear without a mouth cavity but I'd like to hear at least some noise from you!
i'm gonna play this game on hard mode
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 264, Fennec wrote:Ok, I've got questions/answers for EVERYBODY

Nero - Making a water... thing or joke or whatever discrediting what people were saying isn't an answer to me. what is an answer to you, and where have you sent one?

Greeting - Is cape's actions, somehow town to you though, does he do this every game? because if he does, it is a real easy meta to replicate as scum, and in general, very scummy. Because from my experience in other games and reading through some of these games, It seems like a general, Scum type of play.

Frog - Why did you swerve to crescent, and why was one of the earliest things you said about cape was to Marcistas: Does this seem TvT? Like, why would you immediately assume that 10 posts after you accused him? also, why did you out of the gate think Marcistas was a good person to trust, of all people, and why so early, either? You were calling them basically good with little substance ever sent from them? They even called this out in a joking manner out too at one point when you mentioned +EV. (Which means jackshit if they are evil, because they already know everyone's alignment)

Gamma - I don't find you TOO Dodgy, but I'd like to know: How does Greeting usually play to you, and how does current greeting play match up?

Kitty - You have no Questions. Congrats. Maybe talk a little more too.

Pooky - Can you actually discuss instead of just voting? I know your a possessed bear without a mouth cavity but I'd like to hear at least some noise from you!

Maria - I don't have questions for you now but I might have some later.

Charloux - I Might agree with your vote ideas as being kinda dodgy, but still serve some reasons, I'd like to seem em.

Marcistas - Why did you watch most of the early events during Post 50 - 200 Yet not Talk about them with substance at all?

SirRhett - Some more in-depth views of the game?

Save the Dragons - Nice to see ya! once you've read through, any ideas on the state of the game?

Toogeloo - No questions really. although I think a more in-depth post is something I'd like to see be posted though

Malcolm - Thoughts on the game state right now?

Everyone else I didn't mention literally has posted 0, besides an entrance post I'd say.
idk
I was kinda just being an ass because frogster (and others) incorrectly read greeting in that other game
I don’t actually have much meta on greeting aside from that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes. his accusation was that I was testing the waters. I'm saying that it doesn't make sense b/c there was nothing new between / and .

Why is this not an answer?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”