hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 264, Fennec wrote:Is cape's actions, somehow town to you though, does he do this every game? because if he does, it is a real easy meta to replicate as scum, and in general, very scummy
yes and yes and this is why I am divisive since I do this, but I would also say I am not out of scumrange for me yet but also within my townrange. Difference is I usually lose steam as scum later on (or have to try harder to post) and don't in town games.

Responding to this because I am obviously a 0 poster to you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, the time between and is 3 minutes so I don't think its the hesitation that he is trying to claim it is.

or maybe I just test fast or something.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ofc this is also why after I pointed out that his case made no sense he fell back on "meta" but this is just normal Nero so....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Fennec »

I'll agree the accusations were kinda shit, how you reacted to it is why I'm mainly suspicious of you. and testing out the waters which you were claimed to do, definitely seems like a possibility to me. An Answer could be why those actions where taken? and why were you so aggressive within the pages you were accused on? also can I also ask cape: Why did you mention nero swaying frog into voting ya? also maria was the one to start the nero vote so I'm also wondering what made ya do it maria? I'm reading back a bit, the original accusation and vote on nero was a bit out there, but your reaction to it is what really made me kinda doubting of you being town. Nero your a little bit less suspicious when reading back, so I'll cut ya the slack.
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Fennec »

Yeah I need maria to actually answer a question now: Why the fuck did you vote nero? You never gave a reason, let Cape/Frog do the accusation then just tagged the fuck on with that accusation and its reasoning?
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 278, Fennec wrote:also can I also ask cape: Why did you mention nero swaying frog into voting ya?
To me Frogsterking's progression on me didn't seem natural, so I was just all like "oh you're just sheeping Nero"
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 12, marcistar wrote:
In post 10, MalcolmTucker wrote:Hello.
scumpost ngl
Legit thought this lmao but I'm going to tell myself it's NAI
In post 33, Cape90 wrote:Slow start, wouldn't like spamming the thread too much but

Readslist:

marcistar - SBPC. Usual marci posts that make me smile.
Frogsterking - "I may or may not post my survey start"

Gamma Emerald - Comment on elaborating something later.
Charloux - Stands out in a way that I don't think mafia would, I guess.

The rest
In post 31, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 28, Cape90 wrote:I'm just glad I am here and not 9 pages behind like last large game lmao
Is that the one we were both in you're talking about? Nightmare flashbacks of trying to catch up with about 60 pages after D1 only to end up voted out D2 anyway.
Yes
In post 32, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 30, Cape90 wrote:
In post 25, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ll explain in a bit
The Maria vote?
No that’s RVS
Why did you think I meant that?
I wasn't sure between the 2 things you pulled up today. I felt like the Charloux thing was self-explanatorily interesting. Hence my slightest TL on him.
Wow I hate this
In post 41, Fennec wrote:I will place some ideas out, I think i can give cape a decent town read... like a Null leaning town. everyone else? i gotta read up more on their meta and the game needs to progress more. For now, I'll be gone for an hour, i just woke up.
I tr this and this is the second time marcistar and I have "mindmelded" maybe so i want to tr marcistar

I kind of like frogsterking so far but have no real evidence for it just a vibe
In post 127, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 67, Cape90 wrote:
In post 61, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 50, Cape90 wrote:
In post 49, Nero Cain wrote:idk man, I think scum do "will explain later" alot. Maybe it's just them mimicking townplay but its not something that scum never does. We can jusge Gamma once he comes back with his reasoning but I'm not a fan of yours. :igmeou:
I usually find

early = town
later = scum
Is there a reason you’re making an exception for me then, assuming I’ve read this right?
We are not out of RVS

I townleaned you

early = town

this does not contradict any statement I made
thanks?
You feel defensive.
I don't get this it, tossing in the "defensive" thing feels a little weird I wouldn't characterize that post as being defensive it looks like it's correcting your error unless i'm even more confused than i thought

I originally tr MariaR but then thought those posts about everything being NAI was really safe to make so I don't know. I don't know why I'm sharing this
In post 168, Charloux wrote:
In post 19, Nero Cain wrote:Kill it with fire!
In post 49, Nero Cain wrote:idk man, I think scum do "will explain later" alot. Maybe it's just them mimicking townplay but its not something that scum never does. We can jusge Gamma once he comes back with his reasoning but I'm not a fan of yours. :igmeou:
In post 80, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 60, Fennec wrote:also Nero's read is kinda bad too
I should scum read you?
In post 82, Nero Cain wrote:discredit me more scumbutt
In post 149, Nero Cain wrote: your "testing the waters" theory doesn't hold
WATER
In post 152, Nero Cain wrote: maybe you should look harder then?
In post 153, Nero Cain wrote: then vote me chump
Throwing shade then start getting "violent" because you know you can't defend yourself using words. Looks pretty scummy to me

Also i think this avatar suits you better:
Spoiler:
you seem to accuse Nero of being scummy for his playstyle and then suggest he change his avatar which makes me think you know it's his playstyle you are attacking
In post 186, MalcolmTucker wrote:Don't particularly understand all the early attention or the scumreads on Cape.

Nero has looked a bit more defensive but too early for anything on the level of a proper scumread on the slot so far.
this post is icky
In post 217, Cape90 wrote:Eh, the Greeting voters are a little sketch even if I am still not opposed there. For instance

VOTE: Toogeloo

I think Maria is town
Toog literally said they were sheeping pooky today. So if you want to target Toog you have to do it for that, not because you think greeting voters are sketch.

VOTE: Cape90

don't understand the movement away from Cape90 i don't think i've seen anything that's been particularly townie from them.
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Fennec »

Really nice fuckin post. Your bringing up a lot of things I agree with or never thought of.

1 - Why the fuck did we swerve from cape at all
2 - Why did maria voting someone make Cape/Frog just fucking accuse them into shit, then maria tags along with the accusation that they never made, despite being the initiator of the vote on them, and the entire reason an accusation started (While it wasn't theirs at all, despite it starting from them) And yes IK you didn't directly mention this, but the "Originally TR" gives me the vibe that you noticed that.
3 - The playstyle mention is something I'm agreeing with.
4 - Yeah, Cape's post is suspicious as all hell. and so much of his later posts too.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 278, Fennec wrote:An Answer could be why those actions where taken?
I voted cape b/c I felt like him trying to discredit me was scummy. (like I know he was saying that it was about trust, not about my ability and eh...) If your issue is that I didn't vote cape in but then I don't really have a good answer for you. I just did. Maybe I wanted a post with just a vote on him. Maybe I was just reacting and wasn't thinking about where my vote should go but I think the whole
you didn't vote him in
seems ridiculous
In post 278, Fennec wrote:and why were you so aggressive within the pages you were accused on
is this basically a sheep of Charloux's If so, the first 3 are quotes of mine aren't even relevant b/c they aren't me reacting to players that were scum reading me. is maybe aggressive as is . I think is more of cheeky response to your "Nero isn't answering THE question." I also think

Frog: Nero is scum for X

Nero: none of that even remotely makes sense b/c Y and Z

is responding and answering to the accusations so I was both baffled and alarmed that you made the claim that I wasn't.

to Charloux's credit, he did do his homework but I still don't think I was any more aggressive than I usually am or that I was any more aggressive than anyone else is when they are being pushed for bs.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 282, Fennec wrote:2 - Why did maria voting someone make Cape/Frog just fucking accuse them into shit, then maria tags along with the accusation that they never made, despite being the initiator of the vote on them, and the entire reason an accusation started (While it wasn't theirs at all, despite it starting from them) And yes IK you didn't directly mention this, but the "Originally TR" gives me the vibe that you noticed that.
Sorry can you point this out to me. I'm pretty sick rn so I've kinda been coasting
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also, I think Cape is a villa if it means anything, the stuff they've presented I feel is easy to latch onto because it's a lot of content and while I disagree with some of the points made, they're helping the village push forward rn so I don't have an interest voting there
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Marie I sympathize that you have the flu but you are going to have to do more than shitpush Nero.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like if you want to argue that is aggressive then sure but I don't really think is

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't think I've even been pushing you that hard, kinda just been stating I have a wolfread on you and keeping my vote on you, I don't think my contributions have done much in the way to get you voted, do you care about it that badly?

Switching my vote to Gamma is an option, but that isn't going to go anywhere and the other main option is cape who I don't agree with. Of course, I could start my own wagon but that's effort.
pedit: mmmm I don't have a problem with you being aggressive, we've played together enough that I know that's just your style of play I just don't think the way you've held conversations are coming from a villa mindset early in the game. Sure, you're overly defensive (and that's fine you're being pushed) but I'm not digging it.

Where should I be voting again?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't care about your vote, just that I think you should be trying to do things.

what conversations aren't coming from a villa mindset?

Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Fennec »

Ok. Your clear of the questions for now nero, because as i read through and your more current responses were posted, Your fucking RIGHT.

So Can I have some answers, some shit from
Cape, Frog, Maria, Charloux
Maria could be a Town that was used as a reason to pivot off, or just plain scum. Probably the Former, but the Latter is likely.
Charloux is a very minor suspicion, But i do think you should answer some of the things Save put out.
Frog had a bit of a fucking random pivot to a guy that isn't even here, then when maria voted accused nero with cape and then voted them for some pretty dogshit reasons. also my questions in my question post would be nice to see answered
Cape, If I rated Scum to town on a scale of -10 to +10 (- being scummy, + being town) You are like -5 to -7. I'm Betting 90% you'd flip scum. a flip from you gives a massive set of information to work with for D2, If you'd flip town or scum you'd still give a lot of information for D2.

I'm Gonna propose this
Cape, Frog, Maria, Charloux, Greeting, Nero, Crescent. Between this group, I'd say you'd have 2-4 Mafia here. within this core group of people for sure you'd find at least 2, probably 3.

Between them, I'd rate

Most Likely To Flip Town (This bar is basically Null/Null-Leaning)
Nero
Crescent (Definitely a Null Read, ever so slightly to town as they were randomly swerved on when they aren't even fucking here)
Charloux
Maria
Frog
Greeting

MASSIVE FUCKING GAP HERE

Cape
Least Likely To Flip Town

Also, Cape why the fuck are you thinking it is so dodgy to vote greeting? and why greeting are you somehow thinking cape is town from your perspective? also, Most of your reads ended up being some of the closer to Null or Scum people in the list too in that early set, and how were you able to judge one post as evil or townie? tell me. I asked it 250 posts ago, still wondering it now.

Also maria here is the post i want you to read a little behind and then a little foward for what I mean
In post 117, MariaR wrote:Glad to see out of the 100 posts almost none of them were that helpful given how objectively nai they were

but hey VOTE: Nero it wasn't all that bad
if you read, Frog goes from Cape to Swerving to crescent randomly then completely agrees with cape on nero just around the page before and the next 2 pages after, with most of that action taking place in this page.
It is a Signature indeed, You have spotted one in the wild!

Not really much to place here, come back later!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't think me sitting here and chilling (or lack of doing things) has any indication on my alignment and that's not even including the current circumstances.

You seem way more interested in winning any conversation you're in than figuring out the alignment of the people in question anytime I glance over your posting.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Fennec »

Basically, start from the page before (Page 4) then go to 2 pages after (Page 7) this is were the nero swerve happens and a bit before it to get why it is so confusing
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 278, Fennec wrote:I'll agree the accusations were kinda shit, how you reacted to it is why I'm mainly suspicious of you. and testing out the waters which you were claimed to do, definitely seems like a possibility to me. An Answer could be why those actions where taken? and why were you so aggressive within the pages you were accused on? also can I also ask cape: Why did you mention nero swaying frog into voting ya? also maria was the one to start the nero vote so I'm also wondering what made ya do it maria? I'm reading back a bit, the original accusation and vote on nero was a bit out there, but your reaction to it is what really made me kinda doubting of you being town. Nero your a little bit less suspicious when reading back, so I'll cut ya the slack.
I’ll answer yours if you answer mine.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Greeting »

I meant to quote and not that. ^
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 290, Fennec wrote:Also, Cape why the fuck are you thinking it is so dodgy to vote greeting?
Nero voters looked better then Greeting voters at the time.

Also I will just say Save The Dragons might already be out of his scum range
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

@Fennec

So basically you're saying you don't think Frogs thinking is real, right? I do think if Nero is a villager Frog is a wolf because of the way they handled that sideline middle ground here and it looked partly advantageous. Like, if both of them are a villager I would be quite surprised. Frog's trap posting of saying if I unvote Nero we're partners is really bad.

Anyway, Gamma's posting is pretty weak and as someone who can read Gamma pretty well, what are your thoughts on them? I feel like Gamma and MT need to have a bit more of a spotlight then they're given because the loud voices are drowning everything else out at the moment.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 281, Save The Dragons wrote:Wow I hate this
only person who should hate me at least trying to push the game forwards is scum though
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

The only appeal a Cape vote has is I can look at all the people that voted him but I'm not feeling that sadistic yet. Having only 3 good TR's is lame though
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 281, Save The Dragons wrote:I originally tr MariaR but then thought those posts about everything being NAI was really safe to make so I don't know. I don't know why I'm sharing this
What posts? You never quoted anything from Maria in this post

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”