hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 279, Fennec wrote:Yeah I need maria to actually answer a question now: Why the fuck did you vote nero? You never gave a reason, let Cape/Frog do the accusation then just tagged the fuck on with that accusation and its reasoning?
Oh also: I never looked at what Cape or Frog said I came to my own answer. Weird how that works ik
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Save the Dragons/Marci/Char
Fen/Cape
Pooky/Gamma
Nero/Frog

I go lay down now have fun
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Fennec »

I don't know what the fuck the post above me is. anyways, what i was saying is, you Initiated the vote but Frog/Cape swerved from each other to nero within that page because of that vote. You started the vote on nero, yet had literally no part in accusing him, all that was done by Cape and Frog.

So... These are the things I need to know: Is Maria Mafia trying to get cape out of a wagon, Or is Maria a town member that made the nero vote honestly, which has been pocketed by mafia as an easy Mislim, or are they just town and weren't at all? Is Frog a mafia member with cape as his partner, or trying to butter up an idiotic townie, and thats why the randomly swerved off them to the completely awol guy then nero due to your vote, or is frog just town that honestly thought nero was suspicous? of cause, the mafia already know. but we don't. that is one of the things that makes social deduction fun after all, finding which scenario is the true one that is happening as town, and as scum, controlling the scenario enough to survive, and win.

I'm starting to map out some interactions between people at the moment, and see where there are some odd anomalies, contradictions and just plain obvious pairs in game, because I think it is quite necessary for me to tell where there is some odd shit. also if those are sets of 1F1s, whether they contain 4 maf to you or just some, or are these fights/arguments to you, I don't know. but if its the former, Literally no one at this point can be considered part of a 1f1 scenario, really. It could turn out all the maf are lurking in plain sight, and are just watching us fight? most likely not, but we never know. It could be literally both in a set, Like both nero and frog could be evil, both pooky/gamma could be evil, etc. I doubt both, but it is still possible. just like there being only 1 maf among these 9, or all 4 are in this. I'd say there would be at least 2 in this set though.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 301, MariaR wrote:Save the Dragons/Marci/Char
Fen/Cape
Pooky/Gamma
Nero/Frog

Bingo. This is what I was fishing for. It will come in handy tomorrow.

VOTE: Maria

We can hammer Maria now IMO.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 302, Fennec wrote:So... These are the things I need to know: Is Maria Mafia
Vote her to find out or get BoP voted (burden of proficiency)
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 303, Frogsterking wrote:
Fen/Cape
Pooky/Gamma
Nero/Frog

Can you elaborate on why Maria is scum? I don't super get Maria's take in calling my posts
not
fuzzy so it's easy not to like it? I feel like the opposite applies more but alright. Then also kinda says the same thing about me in .

Would also like to point out that in Fennec's scum world, if I were to be mafia, the other suspicions that Fennec has had have been quite vocal about me
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 305, Cape90 wrote:Can you elaborate on why Maria is scum? I don't super get Maria's take in 245 calling my posts not fuzzy so it's easy not to like it?
Would just like to point out that Fennec's posts have not been fluffy and yet literally everyone is calling Fennec towny. What's the difference Maria?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 305, Cape90 wrote:
In post 303, Frogsterking wrote:
Fen/Cape
Pooky/Gamma
Nero/Frog

Can you elaborate on why Maria is scum? I don't super get Maria's take in calling my posts
not
fuzzy so it's easy not to like it? I feel like the opposite applies more but alright. Then also kinda says the same thing about me in .

Would also like to point out that in Fennec's scum world, if I were to be mafia, the other suspicions that Fennec has had have been quite vocal about me
I think I probably hit wrong on Nero and she's been trying to feed the fire there. The rest of her reads she pulled out of thin air and I dislike seeing pooky as a scum lean (distancing) and dragon sliding all the way up into town reads for a single horrible post. Town!dragon can tell Cape is obvtown for example.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 307, Frogsterking wrote:Town!dragon can tell Cape is obvtown for example.
am I obvious town now to you, what are you saying?

I remember in this open game I played and was town hydraing with like 13 people on this site that
1) Save The Dragons townread us, but maybe not me specifically, a few people townread me, maybe because I wasn't just memeposting all the time.
2) Save The Dragons correctly tunnled on another hydra that game.

I hardly see Save The Dragons making posts like which made me inclined to throw a premature townread there
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 243, SirRhett wrote:Man, this is tough. Despite there being ten pages of stuff, I feel as if there's almost nothing to go off of other than people's past experience with players. If that's all the info I have to go off of, then it sounds like Meeting or Nero might be the best leads thus far? It's hard to say. Nothing in particular is ringing as truly scummy thus far.
I feel this way too, it's like... ten pages of mostly fluff.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 248, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 243, SirRhett wrote:If that's all the info I have to go off of, then it sounds like Meeting or Nero might be the best leads thus far?
the suspicion on me is dumb and I don't understand why my name keeps popping up.

frogs you are scum for this and this and then when I refute it he falls back onto "Nero is outside of town range" isn't a great look

kittys posting seems superficial and they are prob scum again.

VOTE: kitty
Bruh have you played with town me, I'm always superficial early, especially because I can't get a feel for the goddamn game. -_-
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 255, Charloux wrote:
In post 254, Toogeloo wrote:Why would you vote for someone you think is scum over someone who
isn't trying very hard?
I wouldn't vote for someone who isn't trying very hard over a scumread, people aren't machines and don't always feel like posting.
You answered your own question.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 264, Fennec wrote: Kitty - You have no Questions. Congrats. Maybe talk a little more too.
Will do.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 308, Cape90 wrote:I hardly see Save The Dragons making posts like 281 which made me inclined to throw a premature townread there
That's why he did it. I was excited too until I actually read . Are you still opposed to voting Maria or w.e?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@Crescent voters

Let's get Maria D1.
In post 312, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 264, Fennec wrote: Kitty - You have no Questions. Congrats. Maybe talk a little more too.
Will do.
Kitty's fine, you can help get Maria run up though.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 313, Frogsterking wrote:Are you still opposed to voting Maria or w.e?
for now, I feel like even with Maria's reads it doesn't give enough info
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 315, Cape90 wrote:
In post 313, Frogsterking wrote:Are you still opposed to voting Maria or w.e?
for now, I feel like even with Maria's reads it doesn't give enough info
So I have to switch to Dragons in order to receive any help, fine w.e VOTE: Dragons

Let's start wrangling now

@Crescent voters
yall let's get one of Maria or Dragons first TBD still
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Fennec »

Frog, am I allowed to say you are making yourself seem very scummy
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 317, Fennec wrote:Frog, am I allowed to say you are making yourself seem very scummy
Why do you sound afraid to post in the thread Fennec
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Fennec »

Hey also frog, I read back. 9 minutes after I sent my read of cape being evil, you flipped your read and voted cape. and I ain't, I was trying to be polite to scum, even though they don't deserve it. I'm betting it now, 70% you flip scum friend.
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Fennec »

Also, Can you answer my question post matey, you still haven't done that
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 318, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 317, Fennec wrote:Frog, am I allowed to say you are making yourself seem very scummy
Why do you sound afraid to post in the thread Fennec
We have to use those big ears of yours to detect the scum. Maybe if I point you in the right direction we will be able to hear something from the scum PT.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 320, Fennec wrote:Also, Can you answer my question post matey, you still haven't done that
I have ADHD can you bullet point the question you want me to read
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Fennec »

From Post 264 - Frog - Why did you swerve to crescent, and why was one of the earliest things you said about cape was to Marcistas: Does this seem TvT? Like, why would you immediately assume that 10 posts after you accused him? also, why did you out of the gate think Marcistas was a good person to trust, of all people, and why so early, either? You were calling them basically good with little substance ever sent from them? They even called this out in a joking manner out too at one point when you mentioned +EV. (Which means jackshit if they are evil, because they already know everyone's alignment)

by "You accused him" I Meant vote. clearing that up. and sorry bout that Frog.
Fennec
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Fennec
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by Fennec »

No literally I just checked you thought you and cape were TvT and asked marcistas if she thought though literally 8 Posts after vote. and also, you did that vote 9 Minutes after I sent those shitty reads. not a problem, I'm just keeping track of it for later

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”