hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Big Chungus Gaming »

In post 399, Frogsterking wrote:I mean this might have been a scum slot after all
So because I'm voting you I'm automatically mafia? :)
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:59 am

In post 396, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:what day is this
also i figured this out from the last votecount on my own, it day 1. some of the conversation i saw seemed to imply there was a night phase so I was confused.
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:18 am

In post 355, MalcolmTucker wrote:Whether for the reasons presented or not so far I think Maria looks quite scummy here. There's a cagey defensiveness to some of their posts after being accused which vibes with me as scum trying to clear their name but not wanting to look overly desperate but panicky while doing so.

I think Fennec vs Frog is TvT. Fennec very much feels like they're thinking out loud in the thread in a townie way, while I find Frog's play can be quite erratic but engaged when they are town. I'm not particularly seeing strong scum motivation from either of them at the moment.
on a frogs wolf flip, this is almost certainly a partner
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:19 am

could the people pushing fennec please explain why you're pushing the slot? with quotes, preferably. I am not seeing the reason at all.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 402, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
In post 355, MalcolmTucker wrote:Whether for the reasons presented or not so far I think Maria looks quite scummy here. There's a cagey defensiveness to some of their posts after being accused which vibes with me as scum trying to clear their name but not wanting to look overly desperate but panicky while doing so.

I think Fennec vs Frog is TvT. Fennec very much feels like they're thinking out loud in the thread in a townie way, while I find Frog's play can be quite erratic but engaged when they are town. I'm not particularly seeing strong scum motivation from either of them at the moment.
You're wasting your time and ours building all your reads around a scum!Frog flip which isn't going to happen. You can see I'm unlikely to be scum from activity alone. I don't consider these bad preflip associative takes to be game advancing content.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 404, Frogsterking wrote:

You're wasting your time and ours building all your reads around a scum!Frog flip which isn't going to happen. You can see I'm unlikely to be scum from activity alone. I don't consider these bad preflip associative takes to be game advancing content.
The first problem being that I'm not scum, the second being that it isn't really likely that I would be scum FYPOV, the third being that I'm probably not going to get flipped this game, and the fourth and final problem is that there's not a lot of reason to believe there is any meaningful connection between malcolm and I based on what you quoted.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:32 am

In post 405, Frogsterking wrote:

The first problem being that I'm not scum, the second being that it isn't really likely that I would be scum FYPOV, the third being that I'm probably not going to get flipped this game, and the fourth and final problem is that there's not a lot of reason to believe there is any meaningful connection between malcolm and I based on what you quoted.
ok we can test that by putting majority votes on you and see how hard it is to kill your slot then :)
who is mafia in your view?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 406, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:

ok we can test that by putting majority votes on you and see how hard it is to kill your slot then :)
Does it matter or are you just a troll alt?
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:37 am

In post 407, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 406, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:

Does it matter or are you just a troll alt?
Who's mafia?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 407, Frogsterking wrote:Does it matter or are you just a troll alt?
I'm not really inclined to help you based on your awful takes so far. This isn't the newbie queue and you're a troll alt so I'm not Townreading you for dumb telling. I can see Crescent quitting after a scum roll, they don't have any courage.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:00 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm down to policy Big Chungus after a couple maf flips.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not now?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:05 am

In post 410, Frogsterking wrote:I'm down to policy Big Chungus after a couple maf flips.
so chaining you into malcom will work? good to know.
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:08 am

real talk - if you're town frog, the best way for us to find eachother is for you not to be obtuse and have a honest heart to heart with me. what are you working with right now? who do you trust the most? who should i look at with more scrutiny?
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:09 am

signed, Big Gaming chungus
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 411, Nero Cain wrote:Why not now?
I feel optimistic about MariaR and Greeting flipping scum.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:22 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VOTE: Maria
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

UNVOTE:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:23 am

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 204, Frogsterking wrote:Town:

Gamma
Kitty
Marci
Cape
Sirrhet
Charloux
Fennec

Null:
Nero

Scum:

MariaR

Updated 4 Big Chungus

Greeting, Pooky, Dragons and Big Chungus are a bit dodgy but I'll need to think about where they go. I think I scraped one more Townread together but I can't remember where it came from.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 419, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 204, Frogsterking wrote:Town:

Gamma
Kitty
Marci
Cape
Sirrhet
Charloux
Fennec

Null:
Nero

Scum:

MariaR
Greeting,
Pooky,
Dragons and
Big Chungus

???:
Toogle
Malcolm
Updated 4 Big Chungus

Greeting, Pooky, Dragons and Big Chungus are a bit dodgy but I'll need to think about where they go. I think I scraped one more Townread together but I can't remember where it came from.
4 cross reference where I probably need help the most:
In post 16, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: pooky RVS it's a stuffed bear how can it talk

I may or may not post my survey start

__

Players I can read well:

Gamma Emerald
Nero Cain
Greeting
KittyTacky
Crescent
PookyTheMagicalBear

Players I can't read well:

Toogeloo
MalcolmTucker

Players I don't know or it remains to be determined how well I can read:

Fennec
Charloux
MariaR
Cape90
SirRhett
Save The Dragons
marcistar
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:42 am

In post 416, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Maria
In post 417, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:
squints

Spoiler:
2 bears
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Toog is a tire panda
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Greeting »

Frogsterking
does not get a townread for me in this game. Normally when he's town, he's daring and wouldn't hesitate to make pushes on players he think's are scum. He's been scumreadng me since at least , and yet he is not building a case on me at all. Probably just wants to incline town to get rid of me.

First, the argument is that I'm not posting enough. Quoted post for reference.
In post 226, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 225, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 220, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 219, Gamma Emerald wrote:Press X to doubt
On my statement or on Greeting's alignment?
Kinda both, mostly the latter
I don’t sense a notable difference from the game I modded rn in Greeting’s play.
Three of town!Greeting's contributions by this point in time from the game you modded:
In post 118, Greeting wrote:Catching up, I am happy to announce that both
intuile
and
Ausuka
are probably town.
Frogsterking
less likely town than the other two, but still I think more likely town than scum.
furtiveglance wrote: Consensus (or close to consensus) reads I have:

Frogsterking, Ausuka, Inutile,
Hoppip
Town
What's so towny about
hoppip
?
In post 145, Greeting wrote:
In post 121, Ausuka wrote:I'd also like Greeting to elaborate on their reads I guess
I have played with
Frogsterking
before. He likes to troll around, and, in my experience, tone-wise, he usually falls into the category "too scummy to be scum". It's a meta read from experience, because not knowing that, his ISO is very confusing.

Still, there is a more obvious sign pointing to him being town: I completely agree with his reads from , and he was the first one in the thread to make this observation actually. Some of his later reads are admittedly a bit hurried, and shaky (such as ), but to be fair this overall sounds like town!
Frog
actively sorting rather than scum!
Frog
throwing random reads around. Maybe if he expands more on his reads, the townread will get more firm, but I'm happy to give him a townlean for now.

People don't tend to take him seriously because of the way he posts, but
Frogsterking
can be a pretty capable player if he wants to be.
In post 152, Greeting wrote:@
Ausuka

The read on
intuile
/shiki is more of a tone/meta read too. I've played with
intuile
's other alts and she also played in a game I hosted. To be fair, if someone has so many alts, they could just play in a different way on each alt and no one would notice.
Intuile
tends to play the exact same way tone-wise when she's town, and this game is no different. Her interactions with you sounds like town!
intuile
sorting and your responses sound like a townie defending himself.
In post 22, inutile wrote:
In post 8, Ausuka wrote:This is a pretty standard game opener for this site, I didn't really have anything to say to you because nothing you said was alignment indicative, sorry for ignoring you
yeah your opener pretty paint by numbers but you're aware so

vote someone
say something about someone else in same post
encourage engagement
make an early read!!
I don't think it would be typical of scum to try to make a read out of this, but in my mind it reads as typical of town!
intuile
to try to make a read out of you being friendly in your opening post ().

She actually said herself what she does in mafia games, and I confirm that in my experience it's true:
In post 26, inutile wrote: but not alignment related, so! more a wondering aloud
Tl;dr: your interaction with
intuile
looks like town vs. town, and shiki is just being herself.

As for strictly you, I would say that your tone reads as towny in general, but I would say that my townread of
intuile
is stronger than my townread of you, as there is significantly less content and active scumhunting in your posts.
The reason for me not having posted reads within the first, what, 48 hours of the game were RL reasons, but once that was over I got to game solving.

Now the argument is that my reads are made up.
In post 372, Frogsterking wrote:After reviewing the thread (which is very easy to do due to the lack of bloat) I've decided I don't feel comfortable tunneling on Fennec and Fennec should probably be a Town lean despite Greeting's point. I also want to point out that Greeting's play is closely aligned with their scum meta rather than their Town meta.
I mentioned earlier that scum!Greeting was capable of forging Town tells for the latter half of D1 and overall I suspect that's what they're up to with this Fennec push.

I think MariaR is the best place to go and I'm fine with someone hammering there if a flash wagon occurs.
Honestly, his early interaction with the
Fennec
slot were terrible and not something I would expect from town!
Frogsterking

I am down to yeet out
Frogsterking
today too.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:02 pm

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”