Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2025  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:58 am

In post 2023, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@nancy: Sheep's entire push on your slot is why you're still my strongest town read.

It looks like he couldn't let the satisfaction of lynching Transcend go and now knows he is in deep shit.

As for MBG, it seems like he is just pushing Frog so hard because of how strongly RC's been on his side. With RC being practically confirmed town, piggybacking off of him seems like it's worth the gambit.


EBWOP.

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2026  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:58 am

Here are VCs for referencing purposes.

Spoiler: Day 1 VCs
In post 418, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 1.2 <==

[L-7] Alisae -
[L-4] Grendel - Keyser Söze, mattblackguy, Cooperative Sheep
[L-7] Akarin -
[L-5] Rautherdir - Vifam, Transcend
[L-5] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae
[L-7] JarJarDrinks -
[L-7] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-7] Transcend -
[L-7] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-7] Keyser Söze -
[L-7] Vifam -
[L-6] mattblackguy - Lil Uzi Vert
[L-6] RadiantCowbells - JarJarDrinks,

Waiting for their DOOM - Grendel, Akarin, gerryoat, Rautherdir


In post 565, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 1.3 <==

[L-7] Alisae -
[L-5] Grendel - Cooperative Sheep, JarJarDrinks
[L-7] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir - Transcend
[L-4] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Grendel
[L-5] JarJarDrinks - Vifam, mattblackguy
[L-7] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-6] Transcend - Rautherdir
[L-7] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-7] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam - gerryoat
[L-6] mattblackguy - Lil Uzi Vert
[L-7] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Akarin, Keyser Söze


In post 656, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 1.4 <==

[L-7] Alisae -
[L-5] Grendel - Cooperative Sheep, JarJarDrinks
[L-7] Akarin -
[L-7] Rautherdir -
[L-2] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Transcend
[L-5] JarJarDrinks - Vifam, mattblackguy
[L-7] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-7] Transcend -
[L-7] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-7] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam - gerryoat
[L-7] mattblackguy -
[L-7] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Akarin, Keyser Söze, Rautherdir


In post 662, Pine wrote:[L-1] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Transcend, JarJarDrinks


In post 673, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 1.5 (FINAL) <==

[L-7] Alisae -
[L-6] Grendel - Cooperative Sheep,
[L-7] Akarin -
[L-7] Rautherdir -
[LYNCH ACHIEVED] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Transcend, JarJarDrinks, Vifam
[L-6] JarJarDrinks - mattblackguy
[L-7] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-7] Transcend -
[L-7] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-7] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam - gerryoat
[L-7] mattblackguy -
[L-7] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Akarin, Keyser Söze, Rautherdir


Spoiler: Day 2 VCs
In post 827, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.1 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[L-6] JarJarDrinks -
[L-6] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-5] Transcend - Cooperative Sheep
[L-5] Cooperative Sheep - Transcend
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam - Grendel
[L-3] mattblackguy - RadiantCowbells, Keyser Söze, Lil Uzi Vert
[L-4] RadiantCowbells - JarJarDrinks, mattblackguy

Waiting for their DOOM - Akarin, Rautherdir, Vifam


In post 991, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.2 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-5] Akarin - Vifam
[L-4] Rautherdir - RadiantCowbells, Transcend
[L-6] JarJarDrinks -
[L-6] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-3] Transcend - Cooperative Sheep, Rautherdir, JarJarDrinks
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-5] Vifam - Akarin
[L-4] mattblackguy - Keyser Söze, Lil Uzi Vert
[L-5] RadiantCowbells - mattblackguy

Waiting for their DOOM - Grendel


In post 1059, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.3 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-5] Rautherdir - Transcend
[L-6] JarJarDrinks -
[L-6] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-1] Transcend - Cooperative Sheep, Rautherdir, JarJarDrinks, Vifam, RadiantCowbells
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-4] Vifam - Akarin, mattblackguy
[L-4] mattblackguy - Keyser Söze, Lil Uzi Vert
[L-6] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Grendel


In post 1108, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.4 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[L-6] JarJarDrinks -
[L-6] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-1] Transcend - Cooperative Sheep, Rautherdir, JarJarDrinks, Vifam, RadiantCowbells
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-3] Vifam - Akarin, mattblackguy, Transcend
[L-4] mattblackguy - Keyser Söze, Lil Uzi Vert
[L-6] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Grendel


In post 1301, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.5 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[L-4] JarJarDrinks - Akarin, RadiantCowbells
[L-5] Lil Uzi Vert - mattblackguy
[L-5] nancy - Cooperative Sheep
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam -
[L-5] mattblackguy - Keyser Söze
[L-5] RadiantCowbells - nancy

Waiting for their DOOM - Rautherdir, Vifam, JarJarDrinks, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert


In post 1472, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.6 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[L-1] JarJarDrinks - Akarin, nancy, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Fro99er
[L-3] Lil Uzi Vert - mattblackguy, Keyser Söze, RadiantCowbells
[L-4] nancy - Cooperative Sheep, JarJarDrinks
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Fro99er -
[L-6] mattblackguy -
[L-6] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Rautherdir


In post 1744, Pine wrote:
[align=center]==> Vote Count 2.7 (FINAL) <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[LYNCH ACHIEVED] JarJarDrinks - Akarin, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, nancy, Rautherdir, Fro99er
[L-3] Lil Uzi Vert - mattblackguy, Keyser Söze, RadiantCowbells
[L-4] nancy - Cooperative Sheep, JarJarDrinks
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Fro99er -
[L-6] mattblackguy -
[L-6] RadiantCowbells -
May my world be warm with April sun.
I don't believe in bussing. ~ Senpine
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2027  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:59 am

So LUV you think it's {mbg, Sheep}?
May my world be warm with April sun.
I don't believe in bussing. ~ Senpine
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

Keyser Söze
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2015
Location: Hogwarts School
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2028  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:59 am

In post 2020, nancy wrote:I'm saying the motivation is there. I see very few reasons for town!Sheep to completely disappear from thread. I wouldn't even call his tunnel passionate. He was only half-heartedly trying to push me and I didn't see any real defense of JJD either. Can't really see the town motivation there at all.

His scum read of me involved continually manufacturing new justifications, some of which were reachy/NAI, yes.

Ok Nancy - I will re-read D2 through your perspective and Sheeps.

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2029  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:02 am

I honestly have issues with {JJD, mbg, Sheep} simply because it's so fucking obvious. Why are both JJD and Sheep voting me when the JJD hammer goes through? We have to assume terrible scumteam play here to allow so many obvious associatives.

pedit look forward to hearing back.
May my world be warm with April sun.
I don't believe in bussing. ~ Senpine
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

Keyser Söze
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2015
Location: Hogwarts School
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2030  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 am

In post 2024, nancy wrote:I was townleaning Vifam. Could you provide the VCA on that?

It was in regard JarJar, LUV and Vifam all being on gerry's misslynch wagon.

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2031  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:15 am

In post 673, Pine wrote:[L-7] Alisae -
[L-6] Grendel - Cooperative Sheep,
[L-7] Akarin -
[L-7] Rautherdir -
[LYNCH ACHIEVED] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Transcend, JarJarDrinks, Vifam
[L-6] JarJarDrinks - mattblackguy
[L-7] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-7] Transcend -
[L-7] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-7] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam - gerryoat
[L-7] mattblackguy -
[L-7] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Akarin, Keyser Söze, Rautherdir
In post 1744, Pine wrote:[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[LYNCH ACHIEVED] JarJarDrinks - Akarin, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, nancy, Rautherdir, Fro99er
[L-3] Lil Uzi Vert - mattblackguy, Keyser Söze, RadiantCowbells
[L-4] nancy - Cooperative Sheep, JarJarDrinks
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Fro99er -
[L-6] mattblackguy -
[L-6] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM -


This is utterly terrible scum play to allow such associatives on both day-ending wagons if {JJD, mbg, Sheep}.
May my world be warm with April sun.
I don't believe in bussing. ~ Senpine
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

Keyser Söze
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2015
Location: Hogwarts School
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2032  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:17 am

In post 2026, nancy wrote:Here are VCs for referencing purposes.

Spoiler: Day 1 VCs
In post 418, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 1.2 <==

[L-7] Alisae -
[L-4] Grendel - Keyser Söze, mattblackguy, Cooperative Sheep
[L-7] Akarin -
[L-5] Rautherdir - Vifam, Transcend
[L-5] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae
[L-7] JarJarDrinks -
[L-7] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-7] Transcend -
[L-7] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-7] Keyser Söze -
[L-7] Vifam -
[L-6] mattblackguy - Lil Uzi Vert
[L-6] RadiantCowbells - JarJarDrinks,

Waiting for their DOOM - Grendel, Akarin, gerryoat, Rautherdir


In post 565, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 1.3 <==

[L-7] Alisae -
[L-5] Grendel - Cooperative Sheep, JarJarDrinks
[L-7] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir - Transcend
[L-4] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Grendel
[L-5] JarJarDrinks - Vifam, mattblackguy
[L-7] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-6] Transcend - Rautherdir
[L-7] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-7] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam - gerryoat
[L-6] mattblackguy - Lil Uzi Vert
[L-7] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Akarin, Keyser Söze


In post 656, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 1.4 <==

[L-7] Alisae -
[L-5] Grendel - Cooperative Sheep, JarJarDrinks
[L-7] Akarin -
[L-7] Rautherdir -
[L-2] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Transcend
[L-5] JarJarDrinks - Vifam, mattblackguy
[L-7] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-7] Transcend -
[L-7] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-7] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam - gerryoat
[L-7] mattblackguy -
[L-7] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Akarin, Keyser Söze, Rautherdir


In post 662, Pine wrote:[L-1] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Transcend, JarJarDrinks


In post 673, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 1.5 (FINAL) <==

[L-7] Alisae -
[L-6] Grendel - Cooperative Sheep,
[L-7] Akarin -
[L-7] Rautherdir -
[LYNCH ACHIEVED] gerryoat - RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Transcend, JarJarDrinks, Vifam
[L-6] JarJarDrinks - mattblackguy
[L-7] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-7] Transcend -
[L-7] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-7] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam - gerryoat
[L-7] mattblackguy -
[L-7] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Akarin, Keyser Söze, Rautherdir


Spoiler: Day 2 VCs
In post 827, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.1 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[L-6] JarJarDrinks -
[L-6] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-5] Transcend - Cooperative Sheep
[L-5] Cooperative Sheep - Transcend
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam - Grendel
[L-3] mattblackguy - RadiantCowbells, Keyser Söze, Lil Uzi Vert
[L-4] RadiantCowbells - JarJarDrinks, mattblackguy

Waiting for their DOOM - Akarin, Rautherdir, Vifam


In post 991, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.2 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-5] Akarin - Vifam
[L-4] Rautherdir - RadiantCowbells, Transcend
[L-6] JarJarDrinks -
[L-6] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-3] Transcend - Cooperative Sheep, Rautherdir, JarJarDrinks
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-5] Vifam - Akarin
[L-4] mattblackguy - Keyser Söze, Lil Uzi Vert
[L-5] RadiantCowbells - mattblackguy

Waiting for their DOOM - Grendel


In post 1059, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.3 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-5] Rautherdir - Transcend
[L-6] JarJarDrinks -
[L-6] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-1] Transcend - Cooperative Sheep, Rautherdir, JarJarDrinks, Vifam, RadiantCowbells
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-4] Vifam - Akarin, mattblackguy
[L-4] mattblackguy - Keyser Söze, Lil Uzi Vert
[L-6] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Grendel


In post 1108, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.4 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[L-6] JarJarDrinks -
[L-6] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-1] Transcend - Cooperative Sheep, Rautherdir, JarJarDrinks, Vifam, RadiantCowbells
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-3] Vifam - Akarin, mattblackguy, Transcend
[L-4] mattblackguy - Keyser Söze, Lil Uzi Vert
[L-6] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Grendel


In post 1301, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.5 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[L-4] JarJarDrinks - Akarin, RadiantCowbells
[L-5] Lil Uzi Vert - mattblackguy
[L-5] nancy - Cooperative Sheep
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Vifam -
[L-5] mattblackguy - Keyser Söze
[L-5] RadiantCowbells - nancy

Waiting for their DOOM - Rautherdir, Vifam, JarJarDrinks, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert


In post 1472, Pine wrote:==> Vote Count 2.6 <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[L-1] JarJarDrinks - Akarin, nancy, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Fro99er
[L-3] Lil Uzi Vert - mattblackguy, Keyser Söze, RadiantCowbells
[L-4] nancy - Cooperative Sheep, JarJarDrinks
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Fro99er -
[L-6] mattblackguy -
[L-6] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Rautherdir


In post 1744, Pine wrote:
[align=center]==> Vote Count 2.7 (FINAL) <==

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[LYNCH ACHIEVED] JarJarDrinks - Akarin, Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, nancy, Rautherdir, Fro99er
[L-3] Lil Uzi Vert - mattblackguy, Keyser Söze, RadiantCowbells
[L-4] nancy - Cooperative Sheep, JarJarDrinks
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-6] Fro99er -
[L-6] mattblackguy -
[L-6] RadiantCowbells -

Thanks.

In regard D2 VCA, scum had the choice to bus JarJar (from the point of Rauth town clearing RC, JarJar was a dead man walking). Thus, it wouldn't surprise me if 1 scum bussed him. But I'm not going to lynch someone off the back of that VCA as they could have both chosen to remain on counter wagons (as per your suspicions).

I have more faith in my D1 VCA that the 3 scum wouldn't have all powered through Gerry's misslynch on the same wagon (thus, I can't see 2 scum from Grendel, LUV, you and Frogger). Unless evidence/PoE contradicts that conclusion.

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2033  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:21 am

My pleasure. I have them saved as draft always.

I think 3 scum on the mislynch is unlikely, yeah.

What was your case on LUV? Posting numbers acceptable.

I have to get to bed really soon.
May my world be warm with April sun.
I don't believe in bussing. ~ Senpine
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

Keyser Söze
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2015
Location: Hogwarts School
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2034  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:51 am

Spoiler: LUV-JarJar associations I posted D2
In post 1320, Keyser Söze wrote:Reading through LUV's 50 post ISO now... on phone so excuse the poor presentation.

In post 100, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 98, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: RC


He should have had @ least 3 hard scumreads that he's pushed insanely strong by now.


This is a bit of a reach here. The game just officially started.

In post 103, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 101, Keyser Söze wrote:Are you being serious Lil Uzi? :giggle:

Yes :nerd:

At the time this felt to me like LUV was giving JarJar a scum read for no reason. "Reach"? JarJar was obviously being sarcastic.

In post 1321, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 598, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 183, gerryoat wrote:if i keep them to myself, how can i help town


By not helping scum.

In post 189, gerryoat wrote:how are my reads terrible? how do you know grendel is town?


Why are your reads good? How do you know Grendel's scum?

Are these questions helping Gerry help LUV. No.

In post 599, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 390, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 114, Rautherdir wrote:I have no idea what is happening but I guess it's RVS so I'll just vote someone.

VOTE: Akarin

Scummy post


No, your reply is the actually definition of scummy. Where's your vote? Where are the attempts to dig? Do you not care why he thinks Gerry is scum and RC is town?

More of LUV scum reading hard on JarJar. Let's see the development of LUV vs JarJar through the game. No vote yet!

In post 1322, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 605, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hey mama, I'm all caught up!

I think there are at least two scum within Gerry/Jar/Matt/Vifam.

VOTE: Gerry

Oh no, LUV votes my boyfriend instead. I think his vote should have been on JarJar here.

In post 606, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 604, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 597, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 174, Keyser Söze wrote:Not convinced by Rauth so far. I want to see him upset an active player. Feels like he's trying to play a safe game. Once I see his teeth I may get a better look inside his soul.


Why would seeing him purposely upset active players make you feel better about his alignment?

Upset as in engage in an interaction that demands him to reason out a conflict of reads / ideas / beliefs. I want to see blood.

Not "upset" as in 'your breath stinks of penis'.


I just don't understand why you associate engaging with upset. I think him being himself has been enough so far.

I don't know why LUV was grilling me on this. I had a reason of concern on Rauth. (Rauth has just revealed he was being closed and scummy on purpose so it explains his behaviour perfectly now). I don't know why LUV had to step in and defend Rauth.

In post 1323, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 815, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 607, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 599, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 390, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 114, Rautherdir wrote:I have no idea what is happening but I guess it's RVS so I'll just vote someone.

VOTE: Akarin

Scummy post


No, your reply is the actually definition of scummy. Where's your vote?

I pointed out his post was scummy. That doesn't mean I automatically vote him. I pointed out other scummy posts as well.

Where are the attempts to dig?

What else can I really say about that post? I explained to him why I thought it was scummy.

Do you not care why he thinks Gerry is scum and RC is town?

Sure I care.


Well my thing is, why? Just saying it's scummy without backing it up is pointless and arguably will help him in the long run if he's scum. He'll know that whatever he did, said, or how he said something isn't ok and possibly will be able to adjust and blend in better.

I really don't like last part of this reply. Does it sound sarcastic to anyone else?

In post 608, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 606, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I just don't understand why you associate engaging with upset. I think him being himself has been enough so far.

"Engaging" does not = "upsetting". But it is one part of interactions I like to look at.

Part of my concern I am sure you should be able to relate to. You personally asked Rautherdir: "Are you usually this cautious?".

There is one type of mafia playing style I have encountered that Rautherdir has exhibited. Thus, I want to drill down on what he actually is posting (does he believe any of it? is he willing to broadcast those beliefs to everyone? is he willing to cause conflict in order to push his scum-reads?).



"I think him being himself has been enough so far." - it sounds like you currenty town-read Rautherdir so I'd expect for that to be your default position. Do you have a problem with me wanting more from Rautherdir in order to 'enhance' my read of him?


Yes I currently town read him and I think I do. I'm not completely sure yet because I haven't had a chance to mull it over deeply but from your original request, it seems like you want him to purposely go out of character.

In post 622, Keyser Söze wrote:Point accepted. Please continue.

I'll come back to your slot if you lynch town.


Huh?

For the love of God get your vote on JarJar, you've presented the biggest case on him but not followed through with a vote.

More defending of Rauth. Why was I not allowed to question his suspicious behaviour? He wasn't confirmed town.

In post 1324, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1305, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:On a serious note, I think scum is in Jar, Matt, Sheep, and Vifam. I can't seem to get a solid read on Akarin.

In post 1306, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1291, Vifam wrote:I think JJD is town too I forgot about him


Why are you town reading Jar? Is it for his recent tunneling? If so, what are your thoughts on RC's take on that?

Again... on Day 2..."I think scum is in Jar", "why are you town reading Jar?"

You haven't shown you believe it yet. Where's your vote right now... it was on RC...

In post 1325, Keyser Söze wrote:Pre-flip association analysis on LUV and JarJar... it's not looking good gents.


Your vote on Gerry was too easy. But your whole D1 push was on JarJar.


I feel a disturbance in the force.

In post 1326, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1312, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1310, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1198, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't tell me how I'm supposed to react to your crap.


This is scum flail.

You're just lashing out here in hopes that people will let up. I don't think any amount of pressure at this point is going to help discren your alignment.

VOTE: RC


This is a really sketchy way to push a narrative.


I was just saying how I feel. Why do you feel like I'm not telling the full story?


How you feel huh?

How do you feel about JarJar?

In post 1329, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 819, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vifam probably isn't scum sadly.

--

VOTE: Matt

In post 822, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 820, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 815, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I really don't like last part of this reply. Does it sound sarcastic to anyone else?

Hard to tell in text - if he had said "Suuuuuuure I care" then, yeah, sarcastic, if he had said "Sure I care" then, no. Can't tell without tonal inflections.

In post 819, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vifam probably isn't scum sadly.

--

VOTE: Matt


Could you tell me whyI should sheep onto Matt and also why you didn't sheep onto Transcend?


I don't really do cases, just reasons:

His joking around with Gerry earlier felt forced.
His vote for Grendel also felt forced. It read to me like he sensed he needed to do a strong town motivated play at the time to discourage any suspicion.
I didn't like how he just sort of shrugged of the chance to get a better idea of RC's alignment who he claims he's wary of.
I don't like how he opened today, feels like he should be voting for RC or Keyser.

--

As to why I didn't sheep you on to Transcend is because I don't really have a read on your slot and from what I remember of D1, Transcend didn't come off as scummy.

Votes Matt early doors.


Why jump off this wagon where all your reasons sound like you've convinced yourself of Matt = scum?

Keyser Söze
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2015
Location: Hogwarts School
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2035  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:53 am

A purely association case via his interactions with JarJar (thus, not a tangible scum case where he is scum for X, Y and Z.)

Keyser Söze
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2015
Location: Hogwarts School
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2036  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:01 pm

In post 1923, Akarin wrote:What if it's a Jar Jar, Matt, Frogger scumteam?


Been re-reading your D2 ISO.

If mattblackguy is scum, this is the moment where Akarin absolutely sewed up the JarJarDrinks-mattblackguy scum connection:

In post 1007, Akarin wrote:
In post 963, JarJarDrinks wrote:It doesn't really make sense that his first reaction to Gerrys flip is that RC was reaction testing. Like shouldn't he have considered that RC was scum that got caught fakeclaiming? Especially considering that he soon starting pushing RC-scum soon after.

RC scum still makes more sense. But Town RC/Town Matt makes no sense.


What does this even mean? You're scumreading RC, but if RC is town, Matt is definitely scum, even though you're townreading Matt? And you have a problem with Transcend suspecting scum Matt but town RC, but your argument here is basically an argument for scum Matt, town RC?

Why should Town RC imply scum Matt?

In post 1008, Akarin wrote:
In post 966, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 965, RadiantCowbells wrote:Question JJD: if you can conceive of either of our slots being town and the either scum, then why can't you conceive of both of our slots being town?

Like if either one of our interactions could have been TvS there's no reason why they couldn't have both been and the whole situation being TvT.

I mean I don't think it's impossible for you both to be town. I just think it's ridiculous that transcend can rule BOTH of you out as scum.


That's not the argument you made though.

So why is that a ridiculous read from Transcend?

In post 1013, Akarin wrote:
In post 1011, JarJarDrinks wrote:The statement from Matt is scummy regardless. I've already said that the statement could come from scum matt even if RC is scum as well. But it makes way more sense for scum matt to make it about town RC.

And as I said later, It's not impossible for for them both to be town. My statement was directed @ trans and how terrible it was for him to be townreading the both of them.


Yeah, I can see why Matt's post is scummy, but that's not what I'm asking. You said later they could both be town. But exactly as you just said, you think it was terrible for Transcend to be townreading both of them. Which means you think that if RC is town, Matt should be more likely than average to be scum.

But nothing you've said explains that. Why do you think that?

In post 1187, Akarin wrote:
In post 1175, JarJarDrinks wrote:Akarin - slight scumlean. I feel like a lot of her questions directed @ me are designed to get me to scumread Matt and/or townread RC. Agree w/ her vif and rauth reads though.


I wasn't trying to get you to scumread Matt. I was pointing out that your reasoning doesn't make sense. You basically logic yourself into having a scumread on Matt, but then don't actually have one, and now are scumreading me for "trying to get you to have a scumread on Matt."

I'm pointing out that by your logic, you already should have a scumread on Matt, but you don't, you think Matt is town and RC is scum. And regardless of Matt, who honestly I'm not sure how I feel about, that is scummy.

It's not real logic, it's convenient reads and then logic made up to support them.




Akarin is already a t/lean, but if Matt flips red, Akarin just won the internet.

Even if Matt flips town, Akarin has still won town points for her logical argument versus JarJar.

Akarin: would not lynch today.

Rautherdir
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 10, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2037  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:33 pm

I'm back. I'll start looking through JJD's ISO again in the light that he is scum.

Keyser Söze
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2015
Location: Hogwarts School
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2038  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Image

Grendel's points regarding scum-Cooperative Sheep:

"Gives piece meal statements about Gerry being a good wagon then votes Grendel b/c, " lol, Its my flavor""
"Has a null read on Keyser. Which means that Sheep is sheeping a null read, while ignoring a wagon started by a town read (RC) on a slot he thinks is a good lynch (Gerry)."
"I don't see how the above points would be hard for scum to come to a conclusion too. I don't see the above points putting him in a position that would be sub optimal for scum."
"The ability to form a logical argument doesn't equate to town."
"I can’t help but feel that you have been manipulative. That behind your woolly façade there is some real scum intent."
"I feel like you're trying to do more to prove me dumb rather then prove me scum."
"I think it is that you are more interested in proving me wrong then proving I'm scum"
"on my rvs wagon"

However:
In post 1234, Grendel wrote:
In post 989, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I like the cut of your jib.


I think this is a point against Co-opxJarJar team. Usually don't see scum praise a buddy for joining them on a wagon.

Do you still hold the same position regarding that 'scum buddy praise'?



Grendel's changing read on mattblackguy:

[TOWN]
"I think that Matt is town based off of yesterdays wagon construction (On me)."

[SCUM]
"I usually remember when someone town reads me, but for some reason seeing this surprised me."
"Like you reads coming into today seem to have flipped completely."
"I didn't like the move on Vifam by mattblk."
"your whole case is that "My gut says Grendel is town" with no context."
"My scum dream team would be: {JarJar, Mattblk, Sheep}"



Conclusion

- I liked Grendel's developing read on Matt on D2, from ruling him out as scum (with VCA, when looking at his own RVS wagon) to slowly being more paranoid with Matt when Matt started t/reading him too easily.

- I can see why Grendel was s/reading Cooperative Sheep too - he feels Sheep is not trying to sort him and others, instead he suspects Sheep is deflecting attention away from him with arguments over logic than alignment. He fears Sheep is not actually trying to solve the game, instead being more concerned about being 'right'.

- I would not lynch Grendel before finding out more 'information' on Cooperative Sheep and mattblackguy. Grendel remains in my safe pile.

Keyser Söze
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2015
Location: Hogwarts School
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2039  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Image

Time to steer the VC in the right direction:

VOTE: mattblackguy

Keyser Söze
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2015
Location: Hogwarts School
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2040  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:15 pm

In post 1778, mattblackguy wrote:Alright so here's where we're at with the final 2 scum.

Rauth,RC,Keyser,Grendel,Akarin are all town. Don't need to worry here.
You are in no position to say this. Only Rauth.

There has to be 1 or 2 scum that bussed Jar, because only people that didnt vote him was me(town), Rc(town), Kesyer(town), and Sheep(???)
Scum had the choice to bus but it is not certain. JarJar was a dead man walking, so less townpoints to win. What's your thoughts in regard D1 VCA?

[LYNCH ACHIEVED] JarJarDrinks - Akarin(town), Grendel(town), Lil Uzi Vert(???), nancy(???), Rautherdir(town), Fro99er(???)

This leaves Lil Uzi Vert, nancy, and Frogger as the possible bussers.
All 3 lynched gerryoats. I'm finding it hard to believe all 3 scum would be present on that miss-lynch. Am I being foolish and short-sighted to rule out the possibility?



Possible scumteams(in no particular order):

(1){JarJar,LUV,Frogger}
LUV-Frogger: What do you make of their D3 interactions?
(2){JarJar,Nancy,Frogger}
(3){Jarjar,Sheep,Frogger}
(4){Jarjar,Sheep,LUV}
(5){Jarjar,Sheep,Nancy}
(6){Jarjar,LUV,Nancy}

(1) - I think is the most likely team
(2) - It's possible that Nancy bussed JarJar, and flipped on her reads after Rauth cleared RC, but I don't think that's too likely with how the Transcend wagon shaped out. It would mean both Vifam, and Jar were bussing Transcend for barely anything more than policy reasons. Transcend's lynch was easily avoidable given how little of a case was given on him, so I don't think they'd go with it that easily. Probably least likely team.
(3) - Someone else can go until more detail about this as a possibility. Probably second most likely team
As it's the second most likely team, tell me more about Sheep.
(4) - Idk what to say about this one. Maybe someone else can give some input if they think this is likely.
(5) - For the same reason I think (2) is unlikely I think this one is unlikely.
(6) - This one would be a weird team. Idk the liklihood of this being the team.

Actually now that I think about it more it doesn't look like Nancy would fit well in any team. She's probably not scum.

Why Frogger is scum, and should be lynched today:

1. His entrance of the game reads like a super hard bus on JarJar to try and gain towncred
It looks like a super hard bus, but he won no towncred for exactly those reasons. People still want him dead today.

2. He scumread on me was super weak and nongenuine but tried to push it off as truth. Seriously look at his reasons for scumreading me yesterday. Said I was scum for scumreading Jar for a weak reason, and then townreading him day 2, but Vifam(his slot) did the same exact thing. Says I'm scum because I didn't want to policy lynch transcend and announced he was at L-1. Then misrepresented my reason for not hammering Transcend (he said it was only because my scumreads were on the wagon, but ignorned the fact that I didn't want to policy lynch). Says I'm confirmed scum because he doesn't like my reads post.
3. After his back and forth with Jar he backed off of Jar, and started pushing me even though there was nothing that Jar said that warranted him to back off of him. He then pushed me, and tried to get others to push me because he knew it would be better to get a mislynch on me first before lynching Jar day 3.
Scum-Fro99er would have just kept to his bus-plan and finished off the job on JarJar. JarJar was a dead man. If scum-Fro99er had pushed through a 'miss-lynch' on you, his name and word would have meant nothing by D3.

VOTE: Frog

Good shit RC. Keep pushing me Frog. I wanna see how it's going to work out for you.

Pine
In Your Head
 
User avatar
Joined: February 27, 2011
Location: Probably the scum PT.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2041  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:33 pm

==> Vote Count 3.2 <==
With 10 votes in play, it's 6 to lynch!

Image

Jack the Ripper is the best known name given to an unidentified serial killer generally believed to have been active in the largely impoverished areas in and around the Whitechapel district of London in 1888. The name "Jack the Ripper" originated in a letter written by someone claiming to be the murderer that was disseminated in the media. Attacks ascribed to Jack the Ripper typically involved female prostitutes who lived and worked in the slums of the East End of London whose throats were cut prior to abdominal mutilations. The removal of internal organs from at least three of the victims led to proposals that their killer had some anatomical or surgical knowledge. "Jack" was never caught, and great fascination through the years has been devoted to speculation on his (or her) identity. Some claim he is still at large.

[L-6] Grendel -
[L-6] Akarin -
[L-6] Rautherdir -
[L-6] Lil Uzi Vert -
[L-6] nancy -
[L-6] Cooperative Sheep -
[L-6] Keyser Söze -
[L-3] Fro99er - RadiantCowbells, nancy, mattblackguy
[L-3] mattblackguy - Fro99er, Lil Uzi Vert, Keyser Söze
[L-6] RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM - Grendel, Akarin, Rautherdir, Cooperative Sheep


Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-03-01 19:45:00)
Evil Pine avatar back by request.

Keyser Söze
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2015
Location: Hogwarts School
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2042  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Just remembered this:
In post 31, Keyser Söze wrote:Pine promised me pain.


Is this a normal single-scum faction set-up?

In post 33, Pine wrote:I'm afraid I can't answer that.

Had a scum-team of 3 fixed in my head.

The set-up could still be 10:2:1 or 9:2:2.

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2043  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Yeah I thought about multiball a while ago Keyser but the NKs don't allow for it.

Akarin's case on JJD was actually misreppy. What Akarin actually should've been pushing for there was an overly pedantic argument/analysis by JJD typical of scum who are reaching for material that isn't there.
May my world be warm with April sun.
I don't believe in bussing. ~ Senpine
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

RadiantCowbells
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Location: <333 GreenLiquid
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2044  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Alright I'll jump on this. He's not posting anymore and feels like surrendered scum.

VOTE: MBG
i don't remember rc asking you if he could just win real quick - Schadd_
rc is going to win and i'm going to be sick to my stomach about it - Jake From State Farm
I rarely put in vigilantes into setups anymore - Firebringer
Impoetic (16:28): rc is just that amazing!

mattblackguy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016

Post Post #2045  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Spoiler: Keyser
You are in no position to say this. Only Rauth.
Fuck off. I will give my thoughts if I want to give my thoughts. If you don't like them I don't care.

Scum had the choice to bus but it is not certain. JarJar was a dead man walking, so less townpoints to win. What's your thoughts in regard D1 VCA?
At least 2 scum on Gerry wagon. Maybe 3 if Sheep is town.


All 3 lynched gerryoats. I'm finding it hard to believe all 3 scum would be present on that miss-lynch. Am I being foolish and short-sighted to rule out the possibility?

Why do you find it hard to believe that all 3 scum mislynched Gerry? Either 2 scum were on Gerry's wagon or Sheep is scum. Those are the options.

LUV-Frogger: What do you make of their D3 interactions?
I don't even know what you're asking. I make nothing out of their D3 interactions.

As it's the second most likely team, tell me more about Sheep.
I already said what I wanted to say about Sheep. I don't like the wagons that he is pushing. I didn't like his push on Transcend and Grendel.

Scum-Fro99er would have just kept to his bus-plan and finished off the job on JarJar. JarJar was a dead man. If scum-Fro99er had pushed through a 'miss-lynch' on you, his name and word would have meant nothing by D3.
So what reason did town!frogger have to back off of Jar, and ask the town to lynch me instead? Frogger said he was never more confident on his scumread of Jar, but then backed off after their back and forth. There was nothing that Jar said in that back in forth that should have made Frogger less confident in a scumread that he apparently was his strongest ever. Seriously 90% of his read on me was associations with Jar, but then he said he was unsure of Jar, and instead wanted to lynch me.


In post 1879, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, I don't dislike the MBG case. I seem to recall that I pushed it. But I don't want anyone, Fro99er included, pushing town to end today in the first 24 hours. That's how towns that are doing well end up throwing.


Seriously what about Frogger's case did you like? It was absolute shit, and most of it was based on associations with Frogger, and Nancy. Go back and look at it again. I already disputed his bad case, and all he had to really say in response was "who will you lynch when I flip town". Frogger is not town.

mattblackguy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016

Post Post #2046  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:44 pm

I will say this again, Frogger backing off of Jar, because he is not sure that Jar is scum after he said that he was never more confident in a scumread, but then pushing me on mainly associations with Jar, and Nancy is scum! If he wasn't even sure Jar was scum anymore, but then pushed me on a case that was mainly built on my associations with the person he is not even sure if scum anymore is stupid as shit, and I don't know why anyone can't see it.

Fro99er
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2047  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Oh hai scum
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend

mattblackguy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016

Post Post #2048  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:45 pm

In post 2045, mattblackguy wrote:based on associations with Frogger, and Nancy

Jar, and Nancy*

Fro99er
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2049  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:46 pm

How about reading my case today then.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games