Mini 1895: Shaziro Mafia - Day 4

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1925  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:33 am

Will read the rest tomorrow. Fine with leaving my vote here after that post.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

Kop
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1926  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:05 am

VOTE: Twoface

Don't care if he posts something sarcasm back, that's where I'm happy with my vote being right now.
You're a very good liar. But I've seen better.

IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 14, 2017

Post Post #1927  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:35 am

Mathblade, I didn't like implosion's day 1 either, but I think it's worth reading more of the game because I feel he's gotten townier. I think we're probably going to end up voting one today, though.

TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1928  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:06 am

I've had that nagging feeling imp could be scum but one needs rope first

TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1929  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:58 am

In post 1926, Kop wrote:VOTE: Twoface

Don't care if he posts something sarcasm back, that's where I'm happy with my vote being right now.

No sarcasm but just saying what you should be doing anyway.

With many people calling me town you're going to have to 1. Provide reasons for why I'm scum. 2. Convince others to vote me.

Something you haven't really done all game since you've been lurking a lot.

TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1930  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:49 am

In post 1807, Kop wrote:Scum either let the town destroy itself,

Hey kop

if you are town, why would you mirror scum play?

TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1931  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:50 am

@math

Thoughts on horror/Titus slot

TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1932  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:00 am

In post 1923, implosion wrote:mathblade i feel like every post you've quoted from me has several possible interpretations and in each case you've listed the worst possible interpretation.

this response feels weird. It may be because I don't know how something could have several possible interpretations.

Shaziro
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 21, 2016
Location: Doggoland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1933  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:53 am

Votecount 4.3

Votes
Oneironaut (2)- TwoFace, Titus,
Titus (1)- Oneironaut
implosion (1)- MathBlade,
TwoFace (1)- Kop,

Not Voting:
IAlwaysWinSometimes, WhemeStar, implosion,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

5 days, 3 hours, 55 minutes



TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1934  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:54 am

Happy birthday mod

TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1935  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:54 am

Oh my bad. Happy scum day

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1936  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:33 pm

In post 1927, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Mathblade, I didn't like implosion's day 1 either, but I think it's worth reading more of the game because I feel he's gotten townier. I think we're probably going to end up voting one today, though.


Will read after I read responses. Why do you say that IAWS?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1937  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:34 pm

In post 1928, TwoFace wrote:I've had that nagging feeling imp could be scum but one needs rope first


Does it matter which scum we get first if both are scum?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1938  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:35 pm

In post 1932, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1923, implosion wrote:mathblade i feel like every post you've quoted from me has several possible interpretations and in each case you've listed the worst possible interpretation.

this response feels weird. It may be because I don't know how something could have several possible interpretations.


Now i know why you drive me up a wall.

If you serve on a jury, please listen to the instructions.
Show

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1939  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:36 pm

In post 1937, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1928, TwoFace wrote:I've had that nagging feeling imp could be scum but one needs rope first


Does it matter which scum we get first if both are scum?


Cuz reasons. IWAS is near conftown.
Show

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1940  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:36 pm

In post 1939, Titus wrote:
In post 1937, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1928, TwoFace wrote:I've had that nagging feeling imp could be scum but one needs rope first


Does it matter which scum we get first if both are scum?


Cuz reasons. IWAS is near conftown.


And those reasons are?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1941  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:38 pm

In post 1931, TwoFace wrote:@math

Thoughts on horror/Titus slot


Town so far in reading. Her insistence on one scumread over another boggles me. If she doesn't want to say she says "Because Star Wars" here she says "Because Reasons"
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1942  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:38 pm

In post 1941, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1931, TwoFace wrote:@math

Thoughts on horror/Titus slot


Town so far in reading. Her insistence on one scumread over another boggles me. If she doesn't want to say she says "Because Star Wars" here she says "Because Reasons"


Because Star Wars too. :-p
Show

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1943  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Nah you don't get to retroactively do shit like that. FoS Titus. Gonna keep reading now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1944  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Happy scum day Shiro.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1945  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:41 pm

In post 1943, MathBlade wrote:Nah you don't get to retroactively do shit like that. FoS Titus. Gonna keep reading now.


Does shit retroactively, particularly on day 2.

Happy scum day Shiro. Join us for COOKIES!
Show

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1946  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:43 pm

In post 771, TwoFace wrote:
In post 266, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 263, Superhans wrote:can someone explain the wagon on CoolDog in plain english? like a TLDR, because i havent.

Eddie "claimed" lovers on page 3, CD jumped on him pretty hard for it. People are saying that CoolDog is now scum for that, because the reaction was more likely to come from scum than town? idk... I don't buy it tbh.

In post 226, WhemeStar wrote:Whassup folks.

In post 227, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Desully

My vote goes here

In post 228, WhemeStar wrote:Really didn't like Darklyns first couple posts... cmon man you put me in a rough spot

I really don't like this intro to the game.

VOTE: WhemeStar

If you are town and are proud of this post, quit playing mafia forever

Image


Man I wish horror hadn't replaced out this post has some xplaining to do.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1947  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:45 pm

In post 774, TwoFace wrote:I really hate when people blame me for things. I push for who I think is scum and try to get others to follow.

That's literally how you play mafia.

If you don't like the outcome, be louder or make a better argument.

I'm never going to stop pushing my scum reads.


Error: MathBlade clone found.
Happiness feeling new to MathBlade clone
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1948  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:47 pm

In post 1938, Titus wrote:
In post 1932, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1923, implosion wrote:mathblade i feel like every post you've quoted from me has several possible interpretations and in each case you've listed the worst possible interpretation.

this response feels weird. It may be because I don't know how something could have several possible interpretations.


Now i know why you drive me up a wall.

If you serve on a jury, please listen to the instructions.

I've served on a jury actually. That is actually easier than a game of mafia. I don't understand how any statement could be interpreted 7 different ways.

In this game I would think 2 different ways. a townie way or a non townie way

MathBlade
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1949  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:47 pm

In post 775, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 773, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 758, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 755, TwoFace wrote:
In post 746, implosion wrote:event that they're both town which at this point is my best guess. I don't want 100% of rhetoric tomorrow to revolve around cool dog aga

It won't. We'll be discussing why horror is scum

If you are wrong about CoolDog, you don't get to lead town anymore.

serious question. in what way do you feel 2f was leading town?

"anymore" shouldn't have been included. He doesn't get to say who the lynch is if he spends all of Day 1 on a death tunnel of a townie.


How did horror know Cooldog is town when the role PM flipped after this point?

Titus ideas stranger?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York