Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Day 2

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #700  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:37 am

In post 608, Chip Butty wrote:Fykus: on the low-volume side but not lurking. Meh-ish. Lean town.


Still need more posts from him though. Not enough to analyze with him, which is why I don't have a read on him.

Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #701  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:39 am

In post 613, skitter30 wrote:@Chip:

I don't love the scumreads on Havo, cuz I think he's frustrated!town.

I think that pre-flips are dangerous, so I dunno that's a great reason for Serg to be there, especially since your other reason is cuz he was annoying you lol. I'm townleaning Serg, but I agree with you on Tor. I don't feel like I have enough info to see if Thor/Tor fit together yet.

Also, I think the miller-loyal cop interaction is hilarious.

I think I want this more.

VOTE: Tor


Come again, how come Tor is scum? Did i miss something?

Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #702  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:40 am

In post 616, Chip Butty wrote:@Tora: you've voted misere twice without reasons and included him in a possible ST. what's with the hardon?


So apparently i need to ISO read everyone.

Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #703  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:52 am

In post 641, Misère wrote:UNVOTE: Havo
I read ahead just enough to see that Havo finally hard-claimed. In the absence of a second cop claim I have to at least provisionally accept him as town.

@MOD Speaking entirely hypothetically, if a Loyal Cop were to target a Town Miller, what sort of result would they get? (Specifically, would it be identical to the result for targeting a Mafia Goon?)

Spoiler: Wall of catch-up reactions, pp. 7-14
In post 151, Chip Butty wrote:Sorry, but someone has to go and there isn't any solid evidence on D1. Not sure there is any value in dragging D1 out to a two week talkfest. We just have to go on people's reactions, and yours have been anything but reassuring.

This seems to be written from the perspective that you don't actually believe Havo is scum.

In post 157, Havo wrote:This is where I'd normally say go ahead and lynch me, cause town could do worse. But this time town could literally NOT do worse. Lynching me is the worst thing town could do.

If your 'soft' is this hard, you might as well just say "HI I'M A COP" right here.

In post 164, MariaR wrote:Hello? Why do we have Havo at L-1 7 pages in when there clearly softing PR. Get off this wagon the fact it picked up so fast with no counter wagon is red flags all over.
If you think Havo is scum we can come back later. Let's vote the band wagon jumper.

VOTE: Chip

Good vote. Bad post re. Havo. It's not hard to see why Havo was where he was at this point, and the heavy softing had only just started.

Mulch's is good analysis, and he follows up with a readlist. I'm calling him town.

In post 187, MariaR wrote:Like honest to god you know how easy it is to fake a god dam reads list if you want to it's not that hard at all. Being sr for lack of reads is fucking stupid because coming up with genuine reads for some people takes time

Maria's best post so far. It comes from a townish mindset and one I understand.

In post 202, MariaR wrote:I know but it's still the point that triggers me the most. I understand where Havo is coming from. I don't think a wagon magically shows up on scum 7 papges in and it's super sub optimal to lynch him here because if it's a town pr we get barely any info and we're in an awful spot we let mafia handle him or come back to him later but not today.

  1. Off-topic, please don't use mental health terminology this lightly. It makes it harder for PTSD sufferers to be taken seriously.
  2. If you look at my one other game played under this account, the very first wagon in the game was on scum. In fact this worked in their favor because whenever anyone tried to push him again they got a big "I can't believe you're still on that, that was at the beginning of the game" reaction, even though no one ever answered the actual points against him. Saying someone is less likely scum if they were wagoned early is just empirically false.

In post 214, Mulch wrote:This sentence basically sums up EXACTLY why towns on mafiascum are straight trash. "-If almost everyone agrees on a wagon you're most likely wrong" what the fuCK? This is what a town should STRIVE FOR. THis is the END GOAL. The fact that there is unity is GOOD. There are THREE scum here, and 12 town. That means a VAST MAJORITY of town are agreeing. And scum are very very likely to busy day 1. Even if there is a scum snuck in there, it means nothing.Of COURSE they aren't going to make that arguement, no scum is shit enough to do that. And no, wagons on scum are very very fluid day one and yes, stick. These ideas are so wrong. So so wrong

QFT.

In post 220, Mulch wrote:Alright. I disagree with your points entirely and it's making me angry but I'm more voting you for and

These are the correct reasons to vote Maria.

In post 232, Sergtacos wrote:Strong town: none
lean town: Robbnva
Null: None
lean scum: Monkey, whymafia, mulch, tor
Strong scum:

So far.

Severely incomplete read list. Opinions are good, you should have them.

In post 249, Chip Butty wrote:About the Havo soft: If he really is a PR then drawing massive attention to himself by obstinately refusing to provide reads and doing all that complaining was a terrible way to play it. Also the alleged soft was so obvious he might as well have just hardclaimed a big PR. I agree we need to see a fullclaim at this point.

Agreed with this.

In post 237, Sergtacos wrote:If he flips miller then we waste our day. If he flips scum, then that would be beneficial. How about we analyze and bring in discussions before we actually proceed with this lynch?

In post 240, Sergtacos wrote:If whymafia is scum and if you're scum, you're bussing xD so i find it hypocritical if you two are scums xD

In post 244, Sergtacos wrote:Who lynched? Whymafia? But if he ends up flipping miller then what? Thats my biggest concern here. I mean, if i was miller i would hard claim D1 too in the beginning as soon as possible.

In post 248, Sergtacos wrote:Honestly this gives me a headache because monkey is right though. If there's a lynch or lose situation and lets say whymafia is actually town and survives until lynch or lose, he might get lynched at the lynch or lose phase.

In post 251, Sergtacos wrote:But if whymafia is actually scum, we're falling for his fake claim, however if he's town, im pretty sure scums would want to keep him alive until lynch or lose.

Fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff. "If we lynch WhyMafia and he's town, that would be bad. But if we lynch him and he's scum, that would be good." Thanks for that keen insight.

In post 324, Chip Butty wrote:Man, that was epic! If you guys are scum v scum, my hat is off to you.

I literally thought exactly this right before reading this post.

In post 329, Thor665 wrote:
In post 82, Mulch wrote:
In post 80, Virtuoso wrote:Robbnva has requested replacement. Searching now.


I hate to say it but I think that in all likelihood a chance of a town win just went up lol

By saying this, are you claiming Robbnva's slot as town?
Why? Like, he literally has no town vibes worth speaking of, and you're cracking a joke that requires him to be town - what's up?

This is an interesting observation. I can't decide whether to take it seriously as a potential slip, though.

In post 337, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 157, Havo wrote:L - 1.

This is where I'd normally say go ahead and lynch me, cause town could do worse.

But this time town could literally NOT do worse.

Lynching me is the worst thing town could do.


PR slip?

More hard-hitting analysis from Sergtacos.

In post 340, Havo wrote:***** My first Read List *****

I'm heavily Scum reading the guys STILL voting me after I have claimed a town PR.

This action alone, a day and a half into a 14 day 1, is scummier than anything I'm

Being voted for in the first place.

Lazy. And what's the point of softing if you're going to then say "I HAVE A TOWN PR" in black and white? It won't save you from being shot, all it will do is make it harder for town to make up their minds.

In post 342, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 169, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Skitter
#111
"@HEM: Do you think WM is scum? Or are you pushing a policy lynch on him? Similarly, do you actually want to lynch him today?"
Not overwhelmingly. It's a policy lynch, technically. I want him out so we don't have to deal with the slot later, and then analyze based on what happened to the slot later. I think it's because scum would advocate for his survival to the point of LYLO, where it would be too late.

This tone and your statement on Whymafia sounds like whymafia is actually a miller and you're scum. You're back and forth on my reads. I can understand why we should policy lynch him however I do get a sense that whymafia is town because his interaction from all this and this post. This post is giving me scummy vibes. It feels like to me YOU know which is why I won't be surprised if whymafia flips miller so you would get "Credit." that won't work on me.

First good post from Sergtacos.

In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:Funny how you want a hard claim from him and not from everyone else? we might as well say fuck it and announce all of our roles.

So far, Whymafia= Miller

Anyone else want to hardclaim?

See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

This post, on the other hand, is willful misrepping. There is a huge difference between wanting a really scummy player who is the top lynch candidate and has already softed power to claim, and wanting everyone to claim. Given that it leads into a vote for Mulch, this looks like Serg has decided to scumread Mulch and is looking for a reason.

In post 348, Chip Butty wrote:It's simple. Havo said that lynching him is the worst thing town can do. That is, he is claiming the strongest PR. So he is already going to be a prime target for NK. So there is no greater risk to town if he actually specifies what he is claiming.

Atm he has made it clear he is seeking the protection from lynching that a claim usually affords, while dodging the risk of being cc-ed that comes with a specific claim.

Thus a specific claim has upside for town and no downside. Leaving things as they stand just opens up the possibility of letting scum.havo cruise. Downside for town with no upside.

Image


tl;dr: Havo's obstinacy is so self-defeating that he may actually be town. Sergtacos looks bad. MariaR looks bad. Mulch looks great. Chip Butty is making a lot of sense but, as of page 14, I'm not committed to saying that makes him town.


Looks like I'm looking for a reason? Hm apparently you didn't really read the posts carefully. I gave my reasons why Mulch could be scum. I made a strong case against him yet you disagree, why because I'm looking for a reason? The reason is in the posts, he tried to get Havo to hardclaim, which typically town doesn't do that because they don't want their god damn power role support players be killed. How is this hard to understand? I swear you people are dumb for wanting to get a hard claim in D1, fucking D1. A COP. We're gonna lose a fucking cop N1. How do you guys feel about that? Think about it, jesus christ.

Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #704  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:55 am

In post 649, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Skitter


wtf is this shit?

Toranaga
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #705  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:04 am

you guys should stop calling me 'tor' when there's someone called 'thor' playing :P

alright I'm going to actually work in this game now

BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2014
Location: Liverpool, UK
Pronoun: He

Post Post #706  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 am

In post 704, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 649, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Skitter


wtf is this shit?

That, my good sir, is a vote.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.

Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #707  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:37 am

In post 705, Toranaga wrote:you guys should stop calling me 'tor' when there's someone called 'thor' playing :P

alright I'm going to actually work in this game now


If you don't start delivering on these promises you keep making, I'm gonna start calling you 'Gonna'...

Toranaga
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #708  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:42 am

I'll do a page by page (page = 100 posts) recap and then find scum and lynch it maybe. I do understand the disappointment you guys have in me and the scumreads and the votes. but I have been pretty townie, you just have to understand I come from such a different community from this there might be some actual culture clash going on... like buddying accusations etc.

now let's start with this from whymafia right after he claims:

In post 6, WhyMafia wrote:Not sure if claiming miller this early was the correct play but YOLO


I find the phrasing here very townie with adding the 'YOLO' and all. I think scum would be a little stiff doing this kind of complicated FPS play.

Mulch immediately reacts with a hard town lean, which is understandable with their meta together...

I like from Mulch. From the perspective of me being town, I'm not sure scum would ask town that as often as town asking someone they don't know the allignment. from humaneatingmonkey is not how I'd expect scum to react to a miller claim + a town read on that miller claim, in any scenario where one, both or none of either Mulch or WM are scum. is equally townie, especially his 'predictions'. This is a guy already thinking way too much and way too hard about the game.

from BBB is how I'd expect scum to react to someone pushing the WM miller claim if the miller claim is true. Because scum has TMI on WM and would know he is a villager hardclaiming. pushing that as scum can be very awkward, but pushing the people pushing the claim is easier.

Lots of NAI stuff from robbvna, humaneatingmonkey still hard thinking and very very townie. on robbvna is starting to actually look a little stiff, after asking why the miller claim is being townread and doing some mechanical posting. Wants to provide me with examples of miller claims done by scum, doesn't follow up with giving any. really wants to lynch WM harder than humaneatingmonkey, who seems to have a much more nuanced perspective in the whole thing. I'm starting to find this stuff a little uncharacteristic of town. let's see how that slot develops.

alright so 50 posts in I have WM and monkey very villagery, Mulch kinda villagery and robbvna maybe a little scummy. I'll stop commenting on monkey's posts because they're all very villagery.

post from Mulch is actually a little >rand scum, like the type of post scum will make that he thinks will make him look villagery because throwing suspicion is effective, but comes off sounding a little too much to me. I will say people always think I'm pocketing every game I play because of how much I appreciate posting etc, but it's just me loving mafia and it's really NAI :P

and 63 are very townie of WM and how I'd expect a town miller to react to pressure here. It's not his fault he is miller, so he won't spend much time defending himself. instead, he is already reading into the pressure he is getting, already suspicious of robbvna's posting, and pointing out good stuff about robbvna posting that seems off already.

good to see my p1 reads were similar when reacting in real time, although now I'm a lot more suspicious of robbvna.

will click send and continue in the next post.

Toranaga
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #709  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 am

hahaha gonna is good

Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #710  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 am

I can't say I'm thrilled with the company I'm keeping on the BBT vote.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: MariaR

Toranaga
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #711  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:48 am

I should UNVOTE as well

Toranaga
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #712  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:22 am

I'm starting to think I might be doing this re-read from a conf bias standpoint because now I think havo's posting is actually townie. starting with this, even:

In post 72, Havo wrote:I have zero experience with a Miller best I can remember. The site I used to play at never used them that I recall.

So Wiki says they are a negative role and usually used to counter or lessen the power of the town cop. And the correct play is to claim early although it's debatable.

And I think a good argument has been made by both sides or at least I can see both sides.

I would hate to have to resolve the slot in LyLo tho. But my gut says scum wouldn't do this on D1.
As the Wiki says the claim usually gets lynched or night killed anyway. Or maybe that was one of you guys that said it.


it's actually pretty bad that I was scumreading this post before. this is a good, townie post, and once you are reading the game from the first post up to this, I can definitely see how Havo went on to find out more about what the miller is and can't really decide on a position because he has no experience with miller. I also like his thoughts on it on resolving on lylo being terrible, but thinking scum wouldn't do this d1. I'm way more comfortable with this post on re-read. I was reading too hard on havo staying on the fence, but this is clearly all very logical from his standpoint as town.

76 and from robbvna isn't good. I think he is standing too firm on his position wrt the miller claim, and a 2010 account should not have this perspective at all as to what should be done with a miller claim. openlynching any miller claim is terrible as a 'policy' and robbvna isn't even trying to read into the claim to determine WM's allignment. it feels like robbvna is hiding himself under 'policy' to push for what I feel is a mislynch.

Fykus' enters at 80 and votes monkey. I don't really mind the votes on monkey because a lot of time it's hard to parse out logic you disagree with, with scummy posting. But the way he brought up meta on WM "also just to note ive seen wm shoot his wad early when he had a d1 claimable role before so im inclined to think hes town here too." <- that's a little scummy actually. WM claiming anything early as town before isn't relevant meta to determine whether he'd openclaim miller as miller or play it differently, or what his range is as scum. This reads like a forced metaread being thrown there to help Fykus' posting look townie and nuanced, and not coming from a legitimately townie scumhunting mindset.

alright near the end of the page so hitting post and adding some p1 and p2 stuff in the next one...

MariaR
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #713  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:24 am

Reading this tomorrow...mostly likely I'm kinda enjoying a few days to myself
I bet Maria is scum this game~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~ Charloux

Wanna know more about Maria? Click here!

Toranaga
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #714  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:35 am

I've got a thing going on so I'll just end the p1 posting with this:

I thought Maria's "80 posts already?...Oh boy" followed by "People have reads already? What the fuck. o_o I got nothing from these blur of 5 pages." is a little scummy. a blur of 5 pages is more likely to be an actual reaction from scum, and I know this from randing scum and going 'man wtf can I even post wrt this game' before I start really working hard to parse shit out and make some sense on how I'm supposed to act. I also don't like how she first complained on the length, then commented on the sub, and only then got impressed with people having reads 'already' 5 hours later. It doesn't read like a very real progression to me.

alright I'm gonna take care of business and be back later.

skitter30
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: PST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #715  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:35 am

@Thor:

In post 663, Thor665 wrote:Since I literally brought that up in the post you're quoting, and did so specifically as regards the push on Havo - let's go with the wild and crazy notion that I think you did it in the push on Havo.
Why are we playing empty twenty questions?
Am I being that confusing and unclear all of a sudden?


I want to know why you're characterizing my push on Havo as 'pushing the agenda while keeping my hands clean', since no, you didn't explain that in that post. I literally voted him to L-1. How is that 'keeping my hands clean?'

In post 671, Thor665 wrote:I didn't notice anyone besides me taking issue with the L-1, but maybe I missed all the attention he got.


In addition to you, Maria ( and ), Fykus (), and Mulch () took issue with the L-1 as well, and that's literally what I'm being wagoned for.

I'm also going to point out that you're pushing me while simultaneously pushing Mulch for possibly having a perspective slip by indicating that my slot is town. These two pushes don't exactly make much sense together.

@Serg:

In post 701, Sergtacos wrote:Come again, how come Tor is scum? Did i miss something?


In post 610, skitter30 wrote:@Tor: Why do you want to lynch misere so badly? He has like two posts, and you were townreading him at the time he made them.


In post 653, skitter30 wrote:I'm still having trouble with your interactions with misere. You like their reads enough that you made it a point to vote with them (), but also think they may be scum because of their reads (, , ). This doesn't make much sense to me.


I wanna go to sleep now; I'll look at Tor's posts tomorrow.

MariaR
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #716  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:10 am

12 more pages to go

quote="In post 375, Havo"]Mulch is too good of a player[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just spit into my cider holy fuck
In post 376, Havo wrote:This explains Mulch continuing to push me.

Outing the town Cop is worth it for scum on Day 1.

Congrats Scum.
You mean the random wagon that got no counter wagon was town and a cop at all that? Shocked.
you know Mulch's Defense in post I would sr from any other player but he's got the ego to match so NAI
In post 389, Toranaga wrote:vote: misère

hype
Why?
In post 398, humaneatingmonkey wrote:No. You're not playing this game where people can see you as town. That's your real problem.

This is awful and I don't think you really believe this
In post 414, Fykus wrote:I think havos lying. The claim is convenient, his overreaction to the whole ordeal seems really disingenuious.

None of this matters though so ill hold off on my vote until tomorrow

Is this dead yet? No? Shame. Although on second glance I wonder if mafia would just outright have the balls to keep going for a cop claim
In post 421, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: Havo
Outing yourself as a Loyal Town Cop (not just a Cop, with full prefix and modifiers), but refusing to tell us what's the specifics for your role? Ah.

If you want people out of this wagon, you should begin to explain why a Loyal Town Cop is a perfect fit with a Miller. If you even make the slightest sense, I'll reconsider.

Ok no
VOTE: humanmonkey
I bet Maria is scum this game~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~ Charloux

Wanna know more about Maria? Click here!

MariaR
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #717  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:22 am

Monkeys Tone on page 18 does not get any better he has no cares that he could be lynching a cop get votes on that.

Having people explain Havo scum would be great cause I'm loving there tone all game

In post 451, humaneatingmonkey wrote:You really haven't done all you can do. For starters, explain your role and why Loyal Town Cop mixes well with Miller lmao.

Or orrrr just a thought. Explain why it's bad instead of repeating it for the 3rd. Fucking. Time.
Ok reading page 19 I'm getting extremely big pings for Mulch scum here the last game I played with him he tunnled stupidly obv town but I gave him BOTD because he seemed to have a big ego and didn't really care but he
was scum and I feel like he's doing the same thing to havo here rn
I want a Mulch or Monkey lynch atm.

I do disagree with Town do a lot of anti town shit sometimes they think it's just them doing the right thing or they just do it without knowing

In post 483, Havo wrote:Anti-Town is the same as Scum in my Book.

Since you need clarification.
Oh no

Monkey can you use quotes please it's neater for makes it less confusing or all of us
In post 494, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Serg, read into Havo's claim and think real hard. Does it make sense? Inherently—as in setup speculation. Tell me what you think about that. Next, is he consistent with what he sees as scummy and his behavior? Tell me what you think about that, too. Next, do you think it makes more sense that Mulch is scum vs any other players in this thread? If Mulch is the lesser option, then why are you not picking that person? Tell me what you think about that, too. Me? I suggest you follow my strategy on how to sort Havo. Find someone else to look at. I don't think Mulch is logically scummy if he's pushing for CopHavo's lynch this openly. If you believe Havo's claim, the job is done for scum. They flipped a PR role. The scum you're looking for is likely outside of Havo's wagon.
First of all why are you set up speccing? Second of all scum don't have fake claims so havo magically made up this cop claim out of no where and isn't getting cc'd I doubt scum havo does that with mitter Also why is scum outside the Havo wagon how many scum do you think were on the wagon?
I bet Maria is scum this game~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~ Charloux

Wanna know more about Maria? Click here!

MariaR
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #718  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 am

Can we stop the set up spec? Srsly the only one's who have any idea on set up spec are other pr's and scum and it's srsly not gonna get us anywhere

In post 528, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, are you just voting Sergtacos to get him off your wagon? Or do you think he's scum?

*blinks* I'm prob bias at this point but everything that comes out of your mouth feels forced. Have you ever seen someone vote someone on there own wagon to unvote cause that's a new one for me
Thor seems to be saying a lot but meaning very little as per usaul
In post 558, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 556, Toranaga wrote:misère;blue;skitter

and the rest is villagers headbutting each other

you're welcome


Image

Thank you so much for this
In post 571, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: maria
Out of everyone in this playerlist...lol oh boy
In post 573, Mulch wrote:
In post 571, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: maria


Stay on serge lol
Why do you care? I'm your second biggest sr no?
I bet Maria is scum this game~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~ Charloux

Wanna know more about Maria? Click here!

MariaR
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #719  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:45 am

Toranaga Havo WhyMafia
skitter30
Fykus Thor665
Misère Sergtacos
BlueBloodedToffee Chip Butty
Mulch humaneatingmonkey
^Where I'm at
I bet Maria is scum this game~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~ Charloux

Wanna know more about Maria? Click here!

MariaR
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #720  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:49 am

Oh shit deleted my last catch up post let me go back


In post 617, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Will wait for a votecount before voting the largest wagon.

25 pages in and no lynch yet. The shame.
The fuck is this? "Let me ask for a VC with my 3 posts and I'm sad there is no lynch with my 3 posts???? What the
In post 619, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 617, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Will wait for a votecount before voting the largest wagon.

25 pages in and no lynch yet. The shame.


VOTE: BlueBloodToffee
The correct reaction.

All in all I don't think Chip/BBT are scum together but I'd be taken back if there wasn't 1 scum in those 2 I don't even tr a lot of people it's more of a "you're not as scummy as _____" The people I do tr are tor havo and WM but I feel good on how this is going.
I bet Maria is scum this game~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~ Charloux

Wanna know more about Maria? Click here!

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #721  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:32 am

In post 694, Mulch wrote:Perspective slips and flipless VCA yup that's brilliant

Why is it so important for you to desperately manage to suggest that I'm wrong on my reads?
If you're scum scared of me being accurate about you and maybe one additional buddy I totally get it.
But what's the point of being a whiny girl-childe about my reads if you're town?

In post 695, Mulch wrote:Let's do Maria. I don't want Skitter today

Get some more votes on there and I will join you, but at the moment I'm on a rather large wagon and Skitter is riding quiet.

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #722  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:44 am

In post 715, skitter30 wrote:I want to know why you're characterizing my push on Havo as 'pushing the agenda while keeping my hands clean', since no, you didn't explain that in that post. I literally voted him to L-1. How is that 'keeping my hands clean?'

Did you try to get Havo lynched? y/n - I answer this as 'yes'
Did you actually engage Havo/people and really explain your reasoning for why he is scum? y/n - I answer this as no, all you did was a weak case repeat of someone else and a vote.

That's what I'm talking about.
Do you understand what I'm saying now?

In post 671, Thor665 wrote:I didn't notice anyone besides me taking issue with the L-1, but maybe I missed all the attention he got.


In post 715, skitter30 wrote:In addition to you, Maria ( and ), Fykus (), and Mulch () took issue with the L-1 as well, and that's literally what I'm being wagoned for.

Maria voted Chip.
Fykus voted you - but spent his time attacking Maria (which curls my toes a bit)
Mulch I can see claiming as a reaction, but he got distracted again in about ten more posts.

In post 715, skitter30 wrote:I'm also going to point out that you're pushing me while simultaneously pushing Mulch for possibly having a perspective slip by indicating that my slot is town. These two pushes don't exactly make much sense together.

If I was calling the two of you a scumteam, I would agree.
Thank you for pointing out that I'm being objective, not tunneling, and considering all possibilities to find scum?

Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #723  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:59 am

In post 706, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 704, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 649, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Skitter


wtf is this shit?

That, my good sir, is a vote.


With no explanation why you're voting skitter?

BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2014
Location: Liverpool, UK
Pronoun: He

Post Post #724  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:24 am

Nope, I said what I would do in the post before.

Imagine the scenes if I said I haven't read a single post in this game.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York