Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 31, insomnia wrote:The town circle is opened to sistas and brothers alike, however, you have to prove yourselves first. The trial commences. It’s not much left...

Recruitment starts right now. You will be selected to be a member of the town circle throughout the game.
I'm having a brain fart. What do you mean by "it's not much left"?
In post 41, Chara wrote:VOTE: insomnia

hello everyone. the playerlist seems fun. don't worry, i'll be the saviour this game deserves and make it as boring as possible.

starting with.. insomnia. the bird is obviously town, so where is your issue coming from?
Now that Aaron has given his reasoning, why is Mac obvious town to you?
In post 28, insomnia wrote:No! I can’t trust you Wimpy!

No high fives until I rest assured that you are a brother and not a traitor.
@Alchemist, what do you think of this post?
In post 66, insomnia wrote: VOTE: Alchemist

night
What was the reasoning behind your profii vote and your switch to Alchemist here?

VOTE: profii
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Ame »

In post 79, Alchemist21 wrote: As for Wimpy, I didn’t like the “Hi” entrance
What didn't you like about it?
In post 82, insomnia wrote:For Ame, I had an initial scum read on profii, nothing too strong, just a gut feeling upon seeing his first vote.
What about it do you think gave you that reaction?

Also, what did you mean by it's not much left?

In post 101, Alchemist21 wrote:
@Ame
Why did you vote Profii?
It's a minor impression I get from a couple of his posts, which feel off beat. In particular this here:
In post 28, insomnia wrote:No! I can’t trust you Wimpy!
No high fives until I rest assured that you are a brother and not a traitor.
In post 29, profii wrote:what about the sista's ?
It struck me as odd to say since somni was using 'brother' in the singular sense toward Wimpy. It would have been weird for somni to say: "No high fives until I rest assured that you are a brother or a sister and not a traitor."

This isn't scummy, but it is a tad bit off, and gives me the impression that profii is anxious to establish rapport with somni.

This was also off:
In post 65, profii wrote:
In post 64, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 57, insomnia wrote:The question still doesn't help you figure him out though.
It tells me if he’s the type of player to respond poorly to pressure or not which is important to know if he is. His response tells me he’s not that type of player.
Have you played with wimpy before?
In post 71, profii wrote:
In post 70, Alchemist21 wrote: No.
I get why insomnia is coming from but I guess its ok to ask the question you asked if you dont know someone
It's fairly obvious from your #64 that you hadn't played with Wimpy, so this added no value and comes off to me as pseudoengagement.

That was the reasoning at the time of my post, but while we're on the subject, this also gives me the same vibes:
In post 97, profii wrote:But by the same token, I dont feel like you issuing me town points is really warranted because I feel it was obvious that Wimpy did not want pressure... are you trying to pocket me? :twisted:
The pocket line reads artificial to me, giving me a similar impression as the interaction with somni above. Somni wasn't awarding him town points because he came to the correct conclusion about Wimpy; he awarded him points for making note of Alchemist coming to the
wrong
conclusion. So how are the town points unwarranted?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 157, JTheophrastus Bartholomew wrote:People seem to have reads on Profii already. I don't like how Egix96 implied a town read on profii in post 68 and threw shade at those voting him. I think there's a strong chance that if one of profii and Egix96 flip scum, the other one will too
Who are the people that are scumreading profii? Do you think he is the player being most highly scumread?

Also, are you from dgames?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 152, Wimpy wrote:I am not going to waste time trying to decipher what he is saying.
Will you give it another shot? I had the same feeling from his opening posts, but they are fairly straight forward when you know who he's referring to.

Update to insomnia's list:

Colonel - Alchemist
Chimera - profii
Scarf Boy - Ame
Sleepy boy - insomnia
Burger - Wimpy
Hydra - Looker

Some Translations:
In post 112, Macabre wrote:Burger, please explain your reasoning to cast this Colonel to the fire! Urgency!
Wimpy, please explain your reasoning for voting Alchemist.
In post 113, Macabre wrote:This crow did not understand the basis for the beliefs of this scarf boy, most definitely the suffering of the chimera. However! It all falls into place if we believe this sleepy boy sleeps with the chimera! Revelation!
I didn't understand Ame's reasoning against profii until I realized that he was implying profii and insomnia were scum partners.
In post 119, Macabre wrote:However! The Colonel, has, in the crow's third eye, quoted the wrong post! In a fit of urgency? Did they see the writing that was on the wall? The knowledge not meant to be known? Pre-emption! Conspiracy!

VOTE: Alchemist21
Alchemist made the assumption that I thought he and Wimpy were scum partners when I said nothing of this. Could it be that he, as scum, was inclined to make this connection and jumped the gun?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 128, profii wrote:
In post 103, Ame wrote:. So how are the town points unwarranted?
I felt it was too obvious to warrant points. I might be biased
As I said, he wasn't awarding you town points for making the correct conclusion on Wimpy. He was awarding you town points for pointing out that Alchemist didn't make the right conclusion. How easy it was to make the conclusion on Wimpy doesn't play into it.

You've misinterpreted somni two times now and he responded to you both times as if you hadn't. This leads me to suspect that you two are sleeping together, as the crow puts it.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Ame »

Could you explain how they are the same.

Wimpy: I like bacon
Alch: I don't think Wimpy likes bacon.
Profii: I don't know how Alch concluded that.

What Insomnia is saying: I like that profii pointed out that Alch is wrong.

What you're claiming he's saying: I like that profii concluded that Wimpy likes bacon.

These are completely different things. He town read you for calling out alch, not for reading wimpy correctly.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Ame »

In post 179, profii wrote:I am making the assumption that if I didnt call out Alch, someone else would have - I stand by that.
That makes sense, thank you for explaining. So
do
you think somni was trying to pocket you?
In post 177, Egix96 wrote:
In post 156, Looker wrote:I'm almost ready; I promise. Do I go after
the Pokemon
or the demon slayer? These games take too long to start. The Mad Prince or the cute guy with the glasses...? Post restrictions? No...
My head, it is a-shaking.

I do not recognise who could be a killer of devils, or an insane son of a king. Would it be possible to identify them in some other manner, mayhaps?
Pokemon = Egix
Demon slayer = Ame
Mad Prince = Luca
Glasses = JT

@Egix
: Do you have any thoughts on JT
In post 162, Chara wrote: i voted profii for , mainly.
What didn't you like about #10? And was that your only reason for voting him? You say mainly, so I presume there were lesser reasons as well.
In post 133, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 81, insomnia wrote:So what are you scum reading me for again?
Mostly for post 56 which felt a little exaggerated and forced to me. Followed by your immediate retraction about two minutes later. To me it read like 'oh shit I said something that might be perceived as scummy better retract it real quick.'
In post 167, Luca Blight wrote:I disagree with Alch that bleeds Town - I could easily see self-correction coming from scum who worry about leaving themselves open to attack.
@Alchemist
: Considering the reasoning behind the two posts above, do you still hold somni's post as coming from town? Additionally, if you had to gamble on who mafia were at this point, who would you choose?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Ame »

In post 191, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 189, Ame wrote:@Alchemist: Considering the reasoning behind the two posts above, do you still hold somni's post as coming from town? Additionally, if you had to gamble on who mafia were at this point, who would you choose?
I disagree with them and still think Insomnia is Town.

I’m not compelled to move my vote from Macabre but if I had to I would move it to Profii.
My perspective on insomnia's 57 is that mafia often dance around their reads because they know they are pushing town and so are sensitive to the fact that their reasoning is flawed in some way. That's the impression I get from somni's read on you. (1) Do you think this is a valid interpretation? (2) And if you still disagree, what specifically makes you think otherwise? Furthermore, you stated that insomnia plays aggressively as town. (3) Have you played in a game where he was scum? (3a) And if not, what makes you think he wouldn't play the same way as scum? Surely he'd want to emulate his town style.

I wasn't clear with my question before: (4) if you had to gamble on who the mafia
team
was at this point, who would you choose? Basically, I'm interested in your suspicions other than profii. If you're not comfortable answering the team question, I'd just like to hear your general suspicions on players (not town reads).

(5) For what reason are you not inclined to remove your vote from Mac? You stated before that your vote was just an attempt at moving out of RVS.

When you respond, could you number each question as provided?

To add to Wimpy's post: it is AI because it indicates that were not making a genuine attempt at game solving and that your reasoning was made up after the fact in response to somni's inquiry.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Ame »

In post 198, Alchemist21 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 193, Ame wrote:
In post 191, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 189, Ame wrote:@Alchemist: Considering the reasoning behind the two posts above, do you still hold somni's post as coming from town? Additionally, if you had to gamble on who mafia were at this point, who would you choose?
I disagree with them and still think Insomnia is Town.

I’m not compelled to move my vote from Macabre but if I had to I would move it to Profii.
My perspective on insomnia's 57 is that mafia often dance around their reads because they know they are pushing town and so are sensitive to the fact that their reasoning is flawed in some way. That's the impression I get from somni's read on you. (1) Do you think this is a valid interpretation? (2) And if you still disagree, what specifically makes you think otherwise? Furthermore, you stated that insomnia plays aggressively as town. (3) Have you played in a game where he was scum? (3a) And if not, what makes you think he wouldn't play the same way as scum? Surely he'd want to emulate his town style.

I wasn't clear with my question before: (4) if you had to gamble on who the mafia
team
was at this point, who would you choose? Basically, I'm interested in your suspicions other than profii. If you're not comfortable answering the team question, I'd just like to hear your general suspicions on players (not town reads).

(5) For what reason are you not inclined to remove your vote from Mac? You stated before that your vote was just an attempt at moving out of RVS.

When you respond, could you number each question as provided?

To add to Wimpy's post: it is AI because it indicates that were not making a genuine attempt at game solving and that your reasoning was made up after the fact in response to somni's inquiry.
I’ll answer 1-3 jointly because the answers are all related. I think the other takes on Insomnia are understandable and my disagreement is largely based on my previous experience with Insomnia. I’ve only played with him once, as Town, but I do think he’s Town here because he’s taking our history into account when trying to read me. He could mimic an aggressive style as scum, but last time we were both Town and got into a big argument with each other and it didn’t exactly end well for me. If he was scum who wanted to push me he could have just done the exact same thing and it would have looked just like last time and he could have just written me off as a bad player if he got me lynched to absolve himself of the mistake. I don’t really see him being scum taking the WIFOM route of taking our history into account because why would scum feel a need to tailor their play towards a single player they played with exactly once? His quick timing to correct himself also comes off as more Towny to me - scum would more likely have double checked their post to make sure what they said makes sense. This looked like a knee-jerk response followed by realization they read the post wrong.

4) I don’t have any other suspicions right now so I can’t try to name a whole team right now.

5) Macabre’s posts are confusing to me and if they continue to be then I doubt I’ll be able to read him and would rather lynch it than keep having to keep being confused. If I stop being confused by their posts then I’ll be willing to change my vote. My problem with Profii isn’t big enough to change from Macabre because I can develop a better understanding of Profii to know if they’re scum or not as the game goes on.
Thanks! A few more questions:

-Knowing that I am scarf boy and profii is chimera, which of Mac's posts don't you understand?

-Given this:
In post 192, Wimpy wrote:
insomnia - why ask that question? it doesn't help you figure him out
alch - yes it does, it tells me that he responds well to pressure

The bolded is the issue. I don't want to be endlessly harassed doesn't mean I like pressure or I respond well to it. It just means i am not going to take my ball and go home every time I am pressured.
Do you agree that your conclusion of Wimpy was premature/incorrect? (If not, please explain how the last two lines are not true).

-Lastly, do you think this reasoning is valid:
(And if not, why?)
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Ame »

@Chara what didn't you like about profiis jtb vote?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Ame »

@Insomnia
I understood your ~town train of thought; however, I believe what I posted is a valid hypothesis for what may have actually been going on as ~scum. That being said, I believe you and my impression has reversed. Rereading your posts, they read natural and uncontrived. I also agree with your reasoning behind your Alch read in 207. I was expecting ~town Alch to lessen his read of you based on the reasoning I presented (that hasn't seen your scum game). The fact that he stood by it is worrying. However, I am leaning town because I think that finding someone suspicious for opening with "hi" is absurd enough that scum wouldn't be inclined to post it.

@Aaron
you stated in 184 that you hadn't seen insomnia's retraction when you made your vote in 75, but in 133 you referenced his retraction as a part of why you scum read him:
Mostly for post 56 which felt a little exaggerated and forced to me. Followed by your immediate retraction about two minutes later. To me it read like 'oh shit I said something that might be perceived as scummy better retract it real quick.'

It's not a strong read tbh but it's a start.
Could you clarify.

@Chara
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Ame »

Ignore the @chara, that's for the next post.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Ame »

@Chara
In post 206, Chara wrote:Looker wearing his heart on his sleeve (along with his process) is interesting. i kind of like it.
(1) What in Looker's post above are you referencing as wearing their heart on their sleeve? (2) Have you played with Looker before?

You stated in 162 that you voted for profii because of his JTB vote post, and provided your reasoning in 214 that it was because it assigned AI to a NAI opinon:
In post 162, Chara wrote: Egix: i was wondering why you were concerned about what seemed to be two of many random votes flying around, but it does look like you had a reason. i voted profii for , mainly.
In post 215, Chara wrote:
In post 214, Ame wrote:@Chara what didn't you like about profiis jtb vote?
that it assigned an alignment to an NAI opinion about day 1. even if saying "first scum" sounds like an exaggeration/joke from profii. not the biggest thing but as i still haven't found anything else to chew on i'm fine with it, and profii's posting in general doesn't have townvibes so far. it's really not a big read, but since i didn't elaborate before i get why you're asking.
But you agreed with his reasoning here:
In post 54, Chara wrote:
In post 18, profii wrote:
In post 17, Wimpy wrote:Nobody is a fan of day 1.
Yet we all have to do it

So I find it really frustrating in every other game I play when someone comes in and goes "Day one? Nope"

It's not fair on all the other players
+1
i'm fine with day 1 because the first step for me in understanding how to read someone is getting a feel for how they play and think.
(3) Could you clarify.

(4) What do you think of JTB's scum reads?
(5) What do you think of Aaron's play so far and the contradiction I mentioned above (and am going to subsequently respond to)?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Ame »

Ame wrote:(and am going to subsequently respond to)
Nevermind I'll wait for Chara's response.
In post 226, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 218, Ame wrote:that finding someone suspicious for opening with "hi" is absurd
Btw I know it sounds absurd but I had a pretty good record of finding nervous scum entrances/early posts so it’s something I like to look for when games start.
Don't get me wrong, I do the same thing. Once even scumread a guy for using a period in his opening :mrgreen:. I TR it because I empathize with the thought process.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Ame »

In post 249, Egix96 wrote: Hopefully I should not be needing to elaborate.
Please do.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Ame »

In post 239, Macabre wrote:The Chimera is only suspicious for getting involved in a conversation of another, which they had no strong commitment in! It is so!
Which post are you referring to?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Ame »

In post 238, Luca Blight wrote:On balance I have Alchemist as a slight town lean.

I’m still happy with my Profii vote - there’s nothing about his play thus far that makes me think he’s Town.
Based on this reasoning, what makes profii a better play over EV, Looker, Wimpy?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Ame »

In post 235, Luca Blight wrote:

I like this thought-process, I think Frost is Town.
You already had him as town, why did you go back to 133 in your thread reading?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Ame »

In post 233, Looker wrote:Did you not like my question?
I thought you were asking each of us if we were town, which I didn't see the point in answering. I've had egix in the obv town category since around his prodding into the profii votes. His posting style is so happy-go-lucky and lacks guilt / nervousness.

I'm still considering the others.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Ame »

VOTE: AaronFrost
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Ame »

@Chara
what do you think about the points insomnia has made against Aaron?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 262, EeveeLution Army wrote: btw i love your avatar. such a good anime so far.
Thanks! The feeling is mutual.

While I have you, what are your thoughts on Aaron, Chara, Profii, and Luca?

In post 229, Chara wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 223, Ame wrote:
@Chara
In post 206, Chara wrote:Looker wearing his heart on his sleeve (along with his process) is interesting. i kind of like it.
(1) What in Looker's post above are you referencing as wearing their heart on their sleeve? (2) Have you played with Looker before?

You stated in 162 that you voted for profii because of his JTB vote post, and provided your reasoning in 214 that it was because it assigned AI to a NAI opinon:
In post 162, Chara wrote: Egix: i was wondering why you were concerned about what seemed to be two of many random votes flying around, but it does look like you had a reason. i voted profii for , mainly.
In post 215, Chara wrote:
In post 214, Ame wrote:@Chara what didn't you like about profiis jtb vote?
that it assigned an alignment to an NAI opinion about day 1. even if saying "first scum" sounds like an exaggeration/joke from profii. not the biggest thing but as i still haven't found anything else to chew on i'm fine with it, and profii's posting in general doesn't have townvibes so far. it's really not a big read, but since i didn't elaborate before i get why you're asking.
But you agreed with his reasoning here:
In post 54, Chara wrote:
In post 18, profii wrote:
In post 17, Wimpy wrote:Nobody is a fan of day 1.
Yet we all have to do it

So I find it really frustrating in every other game I play when someone comes in and goes "Day one? Nope"

It's not fair on all the other players
+1
i'm fine with day 1 because the first step for me in understanding how to read someone is getting a feel for how they play and think.
(3) Could you clarify.

(4) What do you think of JTB's scum reads?
(5) What do you think of Aaron's play so far and the contradiction I mentioned above (and am going to subsequently respond to)?

2: i have not.
Where did you get his gender from?

In post 304, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 256, Ame wrote:

You already had him as town, why did you go back to 133 in your thread reading?
I was reading back through the thread and felt like elaborating on my earlier read.
In 169 you stated that you were caught up but skimmed and would begin isoing. Later in 175 you confirmed a town read on Aaron. (1) Presumably, you went through his iso at this point, yes?

Over two new pages were produced by the time of your next post, 234. Again, 175 indicates that you were caught up with the thread up to 175, or at least with Aaron up to that point. (2) What prodded you in 234/235 to go back and review pre-175? I presume you had not yet caught up with the 2 new pages because in 237 you stated that you were unaware of Alchemist's post on the previous page. (3) Is this presumption correct?

It's just curious to me that you read back through something you had already read back through and formed a solid opinion on, while there was new content available that you had not yet caught up on.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Ame »

Scum leaning for the same reason as Aaron and another. More in a subsequent post. Also, I very much like the rationale behind your ame-luca theory, but there wouldn't be a need for me to set luca up for a vote switch unless you think I'm also scum with profii (otherwise there wouldn't be a reason to swing the wagon from him which has had town consensus).
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Ame »

In post 225, AaronFrost wrote:Doing an ISO dive on you.

I thought your question towards Wimpy was fine. Like maybe you could've been trying to instigate something there but it honestly seemed like you were trying to figure out whether his reaction to pressure would be personality indicative or alignment indicative which is +town points for you (I'm townleaning Wimpy as well btw). I also have similar thoughts regarding profii although I do disagree with you saying insomnia's 57 was townie.

Overall though I think you're pretty townie.
I meant to comment on this before: this conclusion seems unwarranted. Even with the interpretation that Alch's question was non-malicious, it's null at best. Something not being malicious doesn't make it towny. Alch's question and explanation were fairly simple/straigtforward, and something that could easily come from either alignment. How are you differentiating Alch's questioning here as town asking a trivial question from scum asking a trivial question?

btw the not-malicious argument is a straw argument for disagreeing with the accusations made against Alch because no one is arguing that he was being malicious (insomnia retracted that view immediately after suggesting it, and profii denounced the idea that it was strategic in the same post he theorized about it). Note: Chara also used this straw reasoning for justifying his disagreement with the Alch push here. Again, Insomnia's case against Alch is not that Alch was being malicious but rather that [a] his question toward wimpy doesn't actually produce anything of value (based on the reason Alch claimed), and
his erroneous conclusion that wimpy responds well to pressure, suggesting that Alch was coming from the mindset of already knowing wimpy's (town) alignment. If disagreeing with the case, those are the two points that should be addressed.
In post 309, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 308, Ame wrote:In 169 you stated that you were caught up but skimmed and would begin isoing. Later in 175 you confirmed a town read on Aaron. (1) Presumably, you went through his iso at this point, yes?

Over two new pages were produced by the time of your next post, 234. Again, 175 indicates that you were caught up with the thread up to 175, or at least with Aaron up to that point. (2) What prodded you in 234/235 to go back and review pre-175? I presume you had not yet caught up with the 2 new pages because in 237 you stated that you were unaware of Alchemist's post on the previous page. (3) Is this presumption correct?

It's just curious to me that you read back through something you had already read back through and formed a solid opinion on, while there was new content available that you had not yet caught up on.
I skim through the thread and then read back in more detail later - that is my usual habit.
Could you address each of the numbered questions. I understand your process, but as mentioned, your 175 indicates that you had already done this. You reaffirmed your view on Aaron at that point. Later in #235 you did this same thing again.

What about the thought process do you (did you) like? It's a fairly surface-level accusation. Like with Aaron's read above, the town conclusion seems unwarranted. How are you differentiating town Aaron from making a surface accusation from scum Aaron doing the same thing?
In post 315, Luca Blight wrote:I also agree that his Insomnia SR seemed a bit faked in that he doesn’t really do anything with it and just coasts on it for a while until he is pressured into jumping off.
Yet you town read him for it three times? As shown above, you reviewed his post twice and confirmed your read on it twice.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Ame »

In post 342, Chara wrote:Ame: i know i need to pay more attention to Frost, but i TR insomnia so i'm giving it some weight.
What do you think about each point specifically (as outlined by Luca here):
In post 315, Luca Blight wrote:I’m having a change of heart on Frost,
(1)
based on his reaction to Insomnia’s pressure which comes across as appeasement.
(2)
I also agree that his Insomnia SR seemed a bit faked in that he doesn’t really do anything with it and just coasts on it for a while until he is pressured into jumping off.
(3)
And thirdly I agree that it looks as though he had been positioning himself to vote Profii for some time before he did so.

VOTE: Frost
@insomnia I'll provide more once I get responses from these last two posts.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Ame »

In post 293, profii wrote:I'm not sure what to do at this point.
Providing some reads (particularly scum reads) would be really helpful. Even if you aren't sure on something, just knowing what you find interesting or suspicious would be of value. So far you've only pointed out neutral tells and asked questions which lead to neutral answers.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Ame »

Right, the point is you re-reviewed him twice and came up with a solid town read twice, but now you find his read to be fake. It's peculiar to me that you made your read so explicit and so early based on something quite weak. It came off to me like you needed to show him your progression for meta purposes, but that it wasn't genuine. Additionally, the "I usually go back and forth" line implies both that you had evaluated more than just his 133 and also that your read was fairly solid. So your turnaround here is vexing.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Ame »

I hadn't really reviewed him up to that point, you did and had a solid town read. The 180 seemed left field. Anyway, thank you for indulging me. My SL has dissolved. Your tone is pretty townie to me.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 355, insomnia wrote:I don't get it. Luca's voting for aaron and I don't really see them scum together? Can you elaborate a bit?
I felt they were both suspicious, but unlikely scum together. Wanted to suss out which direction to go. Also wanted for Chara to commit to an Aaron read, but after review, I think he's probably not scum.

After review, I'm sticking with Aaron. #288 is especially scummy.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Ame »

It's best to ignore wimpy for now. Really don't want to read 20 pages on something so silly and it just gives scum a way to engage with something if no value.

@ev read in the context of his overall play.

@chara I meant you, I was just hesitant to use 'it'. i don't think it's likely you're scum with Aaron, particularly for the post i found telling of his alignment (288). Unlikely scumate would interject I think.

@insomnia agree that aa, al, and pr cannot all be scum together.
aa-pr or aa-al. But pr cleared from being scum with al.

I'm quite certain on aaron. I don't intend to move my vote to anyone else today. Full analysis sometime later if there's time.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Ame »

In post 414, Chara wrote: ah, i see. glad i asked then. i'll still answer as soon as i'm able.

and you can use 'they' if you don't like 'it'. :>
Ok!

@wimpy I mean as it pertains to your Mac/lynch me shenanigans. Referring to these specifically:
In post 384, Wimpy wrote: Until he’s gone I’m not doing anything else.
I don’t give a rats ass about yours or anyone else’s town read on me.
In post 385, Wimpy wrote:You guys may as well just Lynch me cause my vote will forever stay on macabre until he speaks normal.
We're not lynching Mac for his playstyle, he isn't changing it, and you're not changing your vote. There's no point in continuing that line of discussion. Of course we shouldn't ignore anything else you have to offer!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 419, Macabre wrote:
In post 413, Ame wrote:aa-pr or aa-al. But pr cleared from being scum with al.
The Ghost echoed the Knight's argument against the Chimera. Is this Ghost so easily aligned with the Chimera?
In post 184, AaronFrost wrote:I kind of agree with you on profii. Last game I played with him he felt pretty obviously town. Granted I was scum in that game so I didn't exactly have to read him too much but I could never push him either. Not quite getting the same vibes from him here as he's been mostly under the radar.
I don't think it's enough to count out the pair since profii had already been under heat. Going back to 288, I keep going back and forth between the motivation of this post. It stands out to me as either:

Aaron, feeling more and more likely that his partner was going to be lynched, wanting to make it known that he was so totally scum reading him like freal dawg, or
Aaron, wanting to move his vote over to a more likely ml (than insomnia) and feeling that he needed to make it clear that it wasn't out of left field

Either is plausible: Distancing or fear of looking opportunistic. Either way, it's scum motivated. One thing that lends support to the former is Aaron's inquiry into whether anyone was town reading profii (and his further prodding of egix). It's as if he was looking for someone other than himself to defend profii, and to potentially have the option to be "convinced" against his scum read if it came down to it.
In post 421, Alchemist21 wrote: I think if Aaron is scum then Profii is Town. He handled Profii’s early game statements about me the same way he handled Insomnia’s and scum Aaron would have been trying to undermine 2 Town slots’ posts in that scenario.
I'm not seeing this, could you quote the relevant posts?
In post 422, insomnia wrote:Why do you think Alch and profii can’t be scum together? I haven’t seen anything that proves that theory or at least makes it somewhat viable. @Ame
From Al, #101 was too early for Al to ask about his scum mate. Within the first few pages, scum are hypervigilant when it comes to not making connections with each other. In that same vein, from Pr, #71, #92, and #97 are too blatant of a defense to be from a scum mate.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Ame »

Nice
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Ame »

I hope it goes without saying, but no hammers please. Still want to hear from everyone who hasn't had a chance to weigh in on much, particularly ev, looker, profii. And jtbs new reads.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Ame »

Am I allowed to post tables (Excel image)? I'm not sure about screen shot rules and what not.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Ame »

Also Aaron I think you did really well. Insomnia is just GOAT. I had to read your iso like 5 times to understand his insights.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Ame »

What's spew?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Ame »

VOTE: Chara
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Ame »

Lynching Chara brings now victories than lynching Aaron. Optimal game theory wise.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Ame »

*more
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Ame »

#476 doesn't come from town Chara.

Regarding PR, Chara is more likely to be so. Aarons "slip" likely wasn't
a slip. It was meant to cut things short and add credibility to the the idea that he wasn't scum with Chara which was the goal of his "defense" post against me (any attempt to further "spew" Chara).

Also lynching Chara gives us the chance to build a proper wagon. And a potential ML that Chara and Wimpy so desire.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Ame »

I didn't complete the conclusion of why Aaron likely isn't a PR. Because his slip was likely intentional, his role likely wasn't worth fighting for.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Ame »

In post 537, Alchemist21 wrote:I don’t see why Aaron would intentionally slip instead of playing normally. It’s fine to not end the Day yet and talk things out but I’d rather lynch confscum before lynching someone else on a hunch.
I'm actually pretty surprised that it's being read as genuine. It's something that could have easily been played off as a joke, but there was not even an attempt to do so. And as Looker pointed out, the posts were made within a time frame indicative of pre-planned reaction. If it was a genuine slip, Aaron would have, at the very least, taken the time to consult his mates before throwing in the towel.
In post 588, Chara wrote:was Frost's lynch definitely a foregone conclusion, enough for him to fake a slip?
No, but I believe it was perceived that way by he and the team, especially because Aaron is unconfident in his scum abilities. Taken that into account with the fact that you've shown to be of the mind that wagon building/opposition is a vital asset to town (or more directly that D1 scum lynches lose games), I think it's quite probable that you made the strategic decision to end any further associations that could be made from his lynch.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Ame »

In post 589, insomnia wrote:@Ame give me a sanity check on Chara when you come back here, please.
I think Chara is a high-level scum player who thinks multiple steps ahead and is capable of slipping into the town mindset as if it were a sweater!

I think Chara felt safe posting this:
In post 476, Chara wrote:it's so strange how Frost being confirmed scum and insomnia's reaction to it has completely eroded the strong TR i had there.
and was confident in the arguments against your clearing people because this,
In post 457, insomnia wrote:Vigi shoot alch please, truuuuuust

Cop check JB / profii.

That’s it, speed lynch Aaron and set his soul free.
would not have led to (town) victory. It's an opinion that comes from an informed mindset because as town there's nothing bad about your analyses or the outline you presented. From the perspective of being ignorant of alch, JTB, and profii's alignments the outline seemed to have a good chance of netting at least 1 scum, and if not that, then at least of sorting the players that are currently most likely to be so. Knowing that you did not have the scum team in that group, however, Chara failed to see its sensibleness and felt confident in criticizing your strategy.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Ame »

Chara I don't disbelieve you about the memory issues, but I can't see it pertaining to the scale of your 476. Insomnia's play post-slip was consistent with his play pre-slip. He had begun working on PoE and connections to Aaron a couple of pages before and the intensity of his game solving is consistent with his play throughout the game. You stated that you forgot that isomnia was the one who initiated the pressure on Aaron, but I had brought this to your attention a couple of times before, and you knew I was looking for your opinion on it, so I think it ought to have been especially salient in your mind:
Spoiler:
In post 342, Chara wrote:
In post 312, insomnia wrote:I actually changed my mind on Egix and think he's town. It's hard for me to fathom that he'd actively defend villager profii here against my and chara's votes knowing that at some point in the game, he'd have to explain that defence, especially because it's his first form of contribution and it stands out.
what i meant by my townread.

Ame: i know i need to pay more attention to Frost, but i TR insomnia so i'm giving it some weight.
as for Looker, just an assumption that might be wrong, that's on me.
In post 358, Ame wrote:
In post 342, Chara wrote:Ame: i know i need to pay more attention to Frost, but i TR insomnia so i'm giving it some weight.
What do you think about each point specifically (as outlined by Luca here):
In post 315, Luca Blight wrote:I’m having a change of heart on Frost,
(1)
based on his reaction to Insomnia’s pressure which comes across as appeasement.
(2)
I also agree that his Insomnia SR seemed a bit faked in that he doesn’t really do anything with it and just coasts on it for a while until he is pressured into jumping off.
(3)
And thirdly I agree that it looks as though he had been positioning himself to vote Profii for some time before he did so.

VOTE: Frost
@insomnia I'll provide more once I get responses from these last two posts.
In post 392, Chara wrote:really hoping i have time tonight to go through this on my laptop. normally mobile suffices but Ame's style is pushing me in the direction of more focused analysis. not a bad thing, except that it forces me not to be lazy. i haven't forgotten questions directed at me.
In post 414, Chara wrote:
In post 413, Ame wrote:@chara I meant you, I was just hesitant to use 'it'. i don't think it's likely you're scum with Aaron, particularly for the post i found telling of his alignment (288). Unlikely scumate would interject I think.
ah, i see. glad i asked then. i'll still answer as soon as i'm able.

and you can use 'they' if you don't like 'it'. :>
In the first quote you even stated that you were giving weight to the Aaron push because of your insomnia TR.

Also (and this also goes into why I think you're a high-level player) there's a number of responses you've given throughout the game indicating that you've been paying attention on a level deep enough to recall particular information. For example, the examples you gave about Looker wearing her heart on her sleeve. And so I'm not sure I can take it that it had slipped that one of your strongest town reads was the one responsible for the Aaron push, especially when they spent a page or two going back and forth.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 599, Chara wrote:i'm thinking more about the assertion that i'm high-level and capable of putting myself into a town thought process.

i don't know how what's actually occurred in this game leads to that conclusion. town thought process, sure, though Ame's case also relies on me then
not
doing that and slipping into a scum thought process when deciding to discredit insomnia.

just... being called high-level scum has happened to me before. it's just normally it happens when we are in lategame and i've been a consensus TR for a while and players are wondering if i'm the deep scum.
it doesn't normally happen after the frankly embarrassing mess that was my calling insomnia scum.
Ha a number of your posts have stricken me as coming from someone who thinks a step ahead and has a strong theory of mind. Some examples off the top of my head: your note on Looker's play, your interpretation of Egix here, your question to me here, and even the type of sarcasm used in your RVS vote (which btw I suspect was a way to lighten up the context of your v/la scumates read by putting it in the light of a joke).

Regarding you slipping into a scum thought process, even the most brilliant of scum players have to make a play at some point of the game, and that's where they show. In this case, I think looking ahead worked against you, but not because it was a mistake to call insomnia scum. If things had played out, and insomnia's plan was carried through, that 'mistake' would have turned in your favor. I think that perhaps you just may not have anticipated the response I would have.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Ame »

Objectively awful is always a subjective opinion. Regardless, even if it wasn't intentional, there's no denying that he did not try to salvage the situation and thus likely doesn't have an essential PR. Also Aaron is definitely the shiny object here! If you deny the tantalizing temptation of lynching confscum, you'll increase the odds of winning significantly.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 611, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 610, Ame wrote:Aaron is definitely the shiny object here!
I might sig this postgame
xD

@Luca, think of it this way: Aaron is an informationless flip, Chara is an informative flip. Having an informative flip increases PR odds of netting scum because of the information it provides and because it reduces the pool of candidates. Why sort Chara out in the night when we can do it now and sort someone else out during the night. Additionally, I think it's likely the scum has already identified likely PRs, so by the time we get to N2 opportunity will likely be diminished.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Ame »

It's not a hero shot, it's optimal gameplay. It's Monty Hall!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 615, Luca Blight wrote:Because there is not enough evidence to warrant lynching Chara here?

While a scum flip would greatly improve our chances, they are statistically more likely to flip town, and any information gained from the wagon would be unreliable in the event of a townflip when it's being promoted as 'for the greater good of the town'. There would be no way of judging if scum had stayed off or hopped on, as it would be a consensus wagon with no competition.
I don't think so. All lynches essentially come down to what a person believes is for the good of the town. I think there's information to be gained here (I've picked up on some things already), but even so you overlooked the mechanical aspects of the strategy.
In post 616, Chara wrote:allow me to just... step into Luca's pocket here.

but really, this isn't exactly Monty Hall. it's more like picking a door, hearing a goat bleating on the other side of it, but then deciding you should pick one of the other doors instead.
Hahaha! It's Monty Hall in that the intuitive choice is the wrong choice.
In post 617, Wimpy wrote:I agree with 613. I mean sure we can play checkers. But I’d rather play chess.
<3

p-edit: definitely not opposed to everyone making a choice as normal. I think that's brilliant.
p-edit-edit: I'm not sure of all the normal roles. Are the potential roles just tracker and watcher? If so, I still think it's worth the risk.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Ame »

Ah true, I didn't think of that. Aaron lynch it is.

I still would like to hear JTBs thoughts before we end the day since he had Aaron town/Luca scum.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Ame »

Chara, I think your explanation makes sense.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Ame »

Cause it also makes sense that it's untrue.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Ame »

You all make good points. That was really fun discussing. I'm off!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Ame »

JTB and egix are the last scum. GG!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Ame »

Regarding Al, mainly @somni

While 153 is suspicious, I think it just has to do with the fact that Aaron is scum rather than it having to do with Al being his mate. Aaron has made points against you and profii in a similar vein. I don't think it's a statement he'd avoid making of a town member. Reading through Aaron and Alch's interactions, I don't think they are buddies. Aaron wouldn't have felt secure attacking your 56-57 for going after his buddy. You also mentioned that Al didn't address Aaron's 153, but I do think he actually picked up on the weirdness surrounding it because of the questions asked here and here. Al's explanation for his vote is consistent with his train of thought, and I don't think it is bussing because I asked Aaron about his town read of Alch a few posts after this, and he stuck with and further expanded on his town read. If they were in bus mode, this would have been the time for Aaron to have a change of heart.

Regarding Chara: all of the points I brought up are circumstantial and there's no solid evidence to suggest they're scum. Chara's tone has also been solidly towny throughout the game. Mac made a great point against Chara, but I also think it's circumstantial (based on profii scum).

Regarding profii: his interaction wiith Aaron doesn't come off to me as scum-scum. Particularly, their interaction regarding Aaron and RVS in iso 25 - 27. I'm not sure how to articulate it, but the way profii discusses Aaron comes off as someone ignorant of his alignment, particular the phrases "but like his answer was quite... generic?" and "Just figured I'd ask, nothing ventured nothing gained." The latter indicating that he wasn't looking for interaction points with Aaron. If he was, he would have just left it as is without this comment so anyone reviewing their interaction could see that he had some initial doubts about Aaron. This line completely voids that. The former line, in the context of the rest of the post, indicates that he wasn't really paying attention to his interaction with Aaron. It was just an offhand thing, not a scum motivated buddy callout.... Now, let's contrast this to Aaron's interactions with Egix and JTB.

JTB and Egix

Both of their play, along with Aaron's, is riddled with scum seeking interaction with each other. This can best be seen while reading through the thread in normal mode (non-iso) as the randomness of their engagements can better be seen against the context of the thread. However, I'll quote them here:
In post 183, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 157, JTheophrastus Bartholomew wrote:People seem to have reads on Profii already. I don't like how Egix96 implied a town read on profii in post 68 and threw shade at those voting him. I think there's a strong chance that if one of profii and Egix96 flip scum, the other one will too
What are your thoughts on profii right now?

I know you said you're not a fan of Day 1 (most people aren't) but it'd still be nice if you participated a little more and let us know what you're thinking.
If you look at the rest of Aaron's play, he never asks random questions like these. His question here was made merely for the sake of having an interaction with JTB.

Egix does the same thing with Aaron here:
In post 195, Egix96 wrote:
In post 184, AaronFrost wrote:I kind of agree with you on profii. Last game I played with him he felt pretty obviously town. Granted I was scum in that game so I didn't exactly have to read him too much but I could never push him either. Not quite getting the same vibes from him here as he's been mostly under the radar.
Imagine for a moment that profii is someone you've never played a game with before - what do you think of him now?
Like Aaron (and as opposed to someone like Looker), Egix also has shown a disinclination toward inquiring about reads.

They continue the farce when Aaron asks about profii town reads:
In post 276, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 247, Egix96 wrote:
In post 217, AaronFrost wrote:One thing I find interesting about this wagon is that no one has really jumped to profii's defense. Most people seem to have him as a scumread and/or are voting him right now. Is anybody townreading him right now? If so why?
I am, and it's for something similar to what you've pointed out here - I think that he's been under too much suspicion for too little reasoning (or, to put it another way, I see people voting him but I don't find the reasoning to be all that compelling). I would be very surprised if he flipped red.
Are you townreading him regardless of the fact that his push has had no resistance? Like what are your thoughts on his posting right now?
Also notice the trend in topic here. All three of them have a hard one for profii. Why? Because it was their target for the day. It's why Aaron danced around it so much. Their plan was to ML profii and have Egix rake in some town points. You can see the beginnings of this here with JTB's post:
I'm not sure what the term used for this is, but on my site we used to call it 'webbing,' wherein a player artificially ties a town member to their scum mate so that if the scum mate flips, the town member will look bad, and if the town member flips, the partner can then abandon the scum read on their mate. In this case, JTB was pushing for profii-Egix so that he could scumread his mate without actually having to use any evidence other than his tie with profii.

More evidence to this is the fact that Egix's profii read was entirely unwarranted:
Not only because it was supposedly only based on the fact that there was no opposition to profii's wagon, but this too! General town vibes? GENERAL TOWN VIBES!?!?!?
In the game of mafia, ignorance is a virtue, and ignorant Egix is not.
Again, the goal was to rake in the town points upon a profii town flip. That's why Egix leaned into it so hard, despite there being no evidence for it.

One more point on Egix: He seems to think that Looker was target hunting for her PR or establishing a hypocop or something? Yet he brought attention to this in the most overt anti-town way possible. He attempted to make it look like he was protecting town secrets, but if he were genuinely doing so, the best thing to do would have to not say anything at all.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Ame »

Yeah I meant to vote yesterday.

VOTE: Aaron
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Ame »

VOTE: ObviousScum

ql imo
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 672, insomnia wrote:Ame, what’s your main?
If I told you, it would defeat the purpose of an alt, wouldn't it?

Spoiler:
Flavor Leaf

Spoiler:
Kidding, that's just the only name I know outside of this thread.

Spoiler:
This is my first time playing here :]

In post 539, Chara wrote:you didn't hammer me without letting me claim, did you?
In post 667, gobbledygook wrote:Chara, Vanilla Townie, has died night 1!
In post 605, Ame wrote:Ha a number of your posts have stricken me as coming from someone who thinks a step ahead
:3
In post 687, Wimpy wrote:
In post 660, Wimpy wrote:someone who can decipher macrbe's posts. who are his town and scum reads?
Seriously? He made them pretty explicit here:
In [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gr63DiEUxw]post Squawk![/url], Macabre wrote:
Caw! Caw! C-Caw! Caw! Caw! Caw! Caw! Caw! Caw! Caw! Caw! Caw! Caw!
Town: Ame
Null: Alch
Scum lean: Chara, Profii
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 674, Looker wrote:VOTE: profii

ABV. Always be votin
In post 675, insomnia wrote:I actually think Profii is scum here so i don’t wanna rush stuff.
If we ql Obvs and vig Egix, the game will end!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Ame »

As Obvs said, there's no rule about claiming scum that I see. And if there was, I wouldn't consider that to be one since it's obviously not serious and a part of his theme that he's used in every game.

Onward with thee lynch!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Ame »

@Obvs viewtopic.php?p=11531677#p11531677

Alch was vigged. Chara was killed for fake crumbing PR.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Ame »

I don't have any back ups, no. I have a town read on everyone else. Your best option would be to push for profii or Macabre. Maybe wimpy? Insomnia and Luca are more or less cleared from the Aaron wagon. Honestly you replaced into quite a tough spot. (Also thank you for doing so and putting in the effort. It would have been cool to see you play from the beginning).
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Ame »

If they claimed, why wouldn't they be dead is the point.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 717, ObviousScum wrote:Why are Looker and ELA cleared?
Looker actually is a viable option. I'll change my back up to her. She can only be scum with you or Egix though, so the best play is all to lynch you vig Egix.

Insomnia led the lynch on Aaron. EV threw shade at a concensus town read for voting Aaron and so is pseudo confirmed to me.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Ame »

still* to lynch
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 383, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 376, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 372, Ame wrote:
In post 355, insomnia wrote:I don't get it. Luca's voting for aaron and I don't really see them scum together? Can you elaborate a bit?
I felt they were both suspicious, but unlikely scum together. Wanted to suss out which direction to go. Also wanted for Chara to commit to an Aaron read, but after review, I think he's probably not scum.

After review, I'm sticking with Aaron. #288 is especially scummy.
What's scummy about that?
i dont think thats particularly scummy either at this point in time. seems a bit forced
this @obvscum
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Ame »

@obvs I don't think it's possible for you to both flip town so the hypothetical isn't something I'm willing to work through. If one of you flips town, then Looker is scum.

383 is town because it was in the midst of an aggressive push on Aaron. It was likely Aaron was going to be lynched and I was a concensus TR at that point. ScumEV wouldn't have made that post in that situation as it would have been putting themselves unnecessarily in the spotlight.

@Somni, there's nothing about profii's posts that could have given Egix a town read. His general town vibes post is fabricated. (If I'm incorrect about Egix, then Looker would be JTBs mate since they've been fake crumbing Masons.)
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 543, Egix96 wrote:oh shit I almost ruined that lol.
Almost ruined what?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Ame »

In post 773, Wimpy wrote:What was his read on frost?
He didn't have one iirc. And he was gone during the push. The ones I gave you were there ones he had shared.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Ame »

In post 680, profii wrote:
In post 673, Looker wrote:Now that you are back, @profii - Do you think that Egix is town?

I like Ame, but I'm leery of universal town reads. I don't like that JTheo's avatar won't be in this thread anymore.
I'd say probably, there wasnt a resistance per se in terms of lynching aaron but I think a sense of confusion over Aaron's actions that suggested egix didn't know what was going on

I.e. once aaron slipped, scum knew it was a slip so they would probably bus rapidly so I think they way egix comes across a bit wondrous about the whole thing seemed natural and therefore town
What do you think about the point I made?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Ame »

Points*
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Ame »

In post 783, profii wrote:
In post 781, Ame wrote:Points*
which bit are you interested in feedback on
The case here viewtopic.php?p=11531677#p11531677
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Ame »

In post 782, Wimpy wrote:
In post 779, Ame wrote:
In post 773, Wimpy wrote:What was his read on frost?
He didn't have one iirc. And he was gone during the push. The ones I gave you were there ones he had shared.
actually I was able to decipher that he did have some sort of town on him.
Which posts are you referring to?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Ame »

In post 786, insomnia wrote:Wimpy, sort literally anyone else this day phase or I'm vigging you.
776/777?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Ame »

In post 417, Macabre wrote:
In post 319, Looker wrote:
@Macabre / AaronFrost / profii / Alchemist21
:
  • Do you find this interaction suspicious?
  • Do you feel that either of these players is town?
Scarf boy has a warm aura. A well researched scholar. Winters respite!

The Knight has not proven himself yet, though has appeared to care much of the inconsistencies of the Colonel. Defection!
@wimpy there's no mention of aaron here. Scarf boy = Ame. Knight = Luca. Colonel = Alch
@Mac what gave you the impression that Luca was giving Al much attention?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Ame »

In post 793, Macabre wrote: This crow believes that if the guilty among us had seen this as well and acted upon it, they would not feel enthused to continue such a bold challenge to the bloc voting for the Ghost! Now, this scarf boy saw it, and so did the wolf.
Both of these actors later voted for the Ghost!
Hammer time!
It's worrying that you came to the wrong conclusion here. It shouldn't be "both these actors later voted for the Ghost!" but "both these actors switched from the Ghost!" Meaning if the guilty would not feel enthused to continue a bold challenge, why would these actors bring challenge to it then, especially since the Ghost had been confirmed scum at that point.

Also @Mac why did you need insomnia's view of wimpy and Alch's relation to determine your read on the situation?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Ame »

In post 810, Macabre wrote: This crow was not aware that both the wolf and scarf boy had voted the Ghost previous to the One-eye. Lost record!
Spoiler:
Aaron slipped and was at L-1 here:
In post 519, Egix96 wrote:
In post 518, AaronFrost wrote:You know you wanna hammer me ;)
I'm willing to do the honours as long as everyone's ready.
I switch votes bringing him to L-2:
In post 523, Ame wrote:VOTE: Chara
Egix puts him back at L-1
In post 526, Egix96 wrote:
In post 523, Ame wrote:VOTE: Chara
Okay...

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Aaronfrost

I'm actually gonna have limited access this evening, so yeah someone else can hammer if they want.
I convince Egix to switch over to Chara:
In post 527, Ame wrote:Lynching Chara brings now victories than lynching Aaron. Optimal game theory wise.
In post 532, Ame wrote:#476 doesn't come from town Chara.

Regarding PR, Chara is more likely to be so. Aarons "slip" likely wasn't
a slip. It was meant to cut things short and add credibility to the the idea that he wasn't scum with Chara which was the goal of his "defense" post against me (any attempt to further "spew" Chara).

Also lynching Chara gives us the chance to build a proper wagon. And a potential ML that Chara and Wimpy so desire.
In post 533, Ame wrote:I didn't complete the conclusion of why Aaron likely isn't a PR. Because his slip was likely intentional, his role likely wasn't worth fighting for.
In post 534, Egix96 wrote:
In post 529, Luca Blight wrote:I’d rather get the confscum out of the way in case he’s a PR.
Ohhh, I thought this meant "... in case {Chara is} a (town) PR" at first.

Yeah, why didn't Aaron make any effort to try and cover up the slip? Something does seem off about that. I can imagine scumPR!Aaron not giving up so easily.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Chara

I'll take you up on this, Ame.

You've been online but haven't caught up? I don't see how you could have missed my entire Chara push.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Ame »

I hate town reads that are based simply on not having a scum read :evil:

Anyway, there was a pocket attempt. It's #823
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Ame »

You set up the logic in such a way that the town among them would come to the same conclusion (that the other two are town). @Looker @Egix it's time to give Obvscum the boot! Cleanse your neighborhood of scum once and for all!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Ame »

In post 823, ObviousScum wrote:basically unthinkable to me.
Yeah there's totally no way either of them could be scum for not trying to pocket you. It's so unthinkable :3
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Ame »

Obvs you're confirmed to me, the last scum holds uncertainty. I don't think it's Looker anymore. And I'm going to guess that the neighborhood doesn't contain two scum (though I'm not sure about this, are they usually assigned randomly?) If that's the case, then I'm siding with wimpy on it being Mac.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Ame »

UNVOTE:

For somni
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Ame »

In post 864, ObviousScum wrote:srs talk tho, suggestions for what to replace for 'c---' in the copypasta?
town, dudes, kids, chumps, party people

Chumps goes well with the scumbag theme
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Ame »

In post 880, Egix96 wrote:
In post 859, insomnia wrote:
In post 856, Egix96 wrote:based on #827 Ame thinks Looker and I are town now.
So you are voting him because Ame thinks you guys are town? What do YOU think about looker?
On D1 I felt that Looker was town, but since Alch flipped town my read there has kinda reset
What did you think Al was trying to do? Even with the neighborhood claim, I still don't get it.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Ame »

+1 for nerds!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 923, ObviousScum wrote:Ame even though I think you're scum here I do think you're a cool guy and hope to see you around after this

If you want to sell me on profii scum I'm listening, like in a world where I'm wrong on you I guess I go profii/ELA?
Same

For third scum I'm currently thinking Mac, but I have to put in some time to reevaluate.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Ame »

@Luca I'm pedantic in general. I like to make sure no stone is left unturned, especially with regard to my town reads (which you were before your Aaron vote) because once I hard town someone I stop paying attention to them critically.

(Also tbh Insomnia's points on Aaron went over my head until I sat down and reviewed them. At the time of my vote I was just sheeping to see where things went).
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Ame »

@Obvs I don't know what you mean since Aaron has already flipped.
@Luca during the time I was questioning the two of you.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Ame »

In post 994, profii wrote:
In post 946, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 412, JTheophrastus Bartholomew wrote:I've read what I've missed and these are my thoughts on the current state of affairs.
Frost and insomnia are both town.
Luca and Profii are both scum.
I felt that Luca's jump onto frost was opportunistic and a way to distract from the profii discussion which has now dissolved.
VOTE: luca
I'll read through Luca's iso now to see if it was just the way I was reading through the thread.
The timing of this makes it look really bad.

Spoiler: The VC looked like this
In post 375, gobbledygook wrote:
VC 1.5
Looker
EeveeLution Army
Wimpy
Ame
Luca Blight (2) - AaronFrost, Looker
Alchemist21 (1) - Egix96
Chara (1) - Macabre
Macabre (1) - Wimpy
insomnia
JTheophrastus Bartholomew (2) - profii, Chara
profii
AaronFrost (4) - insomnia, Ame, Luca Blight, Alchemist21
Egix96 (1) - JTheophrastus Bartholomew

Not Voting
(1) — EeveeLution Army

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-01-24 16:00:00)[/color]

JT previously had me as Town and had said nothing of Frost. How did he suddenly reach this conclusion? It looks like a desperate attempt to save his scum buddy.
was that VC post aaron-slip? I think it would be weird that anyone wouldnt vote aaron after that post as it seemed really obvious to me that it was a slip but like i kinda wouldnt categorise it as 'not getting a on a scum wagon' because it was pretty obvious he was going to go either way so as scum i think you'd have to say to yourself there is no point resisting this.
why would this be post slip if he stated Frost was town
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Ame »

Also profii you never answered my question about the point I made on Egix.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Ame »

In post 784, Ame wrote:
In post 783, profii wrote:
In post 781, Ame wrote:Points*
which bit are you interested in feedback on
The case here viewtopic.php?p=11531677#p11531677
There's three things I'd like your opinion on specifically:

1. The JTB/Egix/Aaron case I made here.
2. Egix having a solid town read on you yesterday. My view is that it was unwarranted and he was coming from a place of TMI.
3. His going after Al for apparently attempting to role fish Looker, but doing so in a way that actually brought attention to Looker. #249, 266, 343, 371
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:36 am

Post by Ame »

In post 999, Wimpy wrote:We should have lynched obvious when we had the chance. His wagon died and I doubt it’ll come back now.
Oh don't worry, it'll come back :mrgreen:
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Ame »

Updated

Looker -- Hydra
EeveeLution Army -- Roman lover
Wimpy -- Burger
Ame -- Scarfboii
Luca Blight -- Knight
insomnia -- Sleepy boiii
OS -- Hedgehog/mysteriousone/seal
profii -- Chimera
Egix96 -- Wolf

Macabre -- this crow

Aaron -- Ghost
Alchemist -- Colonel
Chara -- One-Eye
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:46 am

Post by Ame »

So you are voting him because Ame thinks you guys are town? What do YOU think about looker?
On D1 I felt that Looker was town, but since Alch flipped town my read there has kinda reset
What does Alch's alignment have to do with your read on Looker? Please walk through how Al being scum leads to scum Looker and how Al being town nullifies that.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1007, Ame wrote:
What does Alch's alignment have to do with your read on Looker? Please walk through how Al being scum leads to scum Looker and how Al being town nullifies that.
Edit nevermind had it backwards

scum al means town looker
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Ame »

In post 497, Looker wrote:
In post 434, AaronFrost wrote:Fuck man why am I so bad at playing scum :(

I probably get lynched today 9/10 times so I'm gonna try my best not to draw associations
In post 435, Luca Blight wrote:Wow scum slip.
In post 436, AaronFrost wrote:fuck
In post 437, Luca Blight wrote:Unlucky Frost. My perfect record at reading you continues :)
In post 438, AaronFrost wrote:
sighhhhh

VOTE: AaronFrost

Why am I so bad at playing scum :(
It's weird to me that these posts are so close in time signature. Does this interaction effectively clear Luca?
Why is it weird?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Ame »

In post 957, Macabre wrote:The One-eye would not try to kill me, but this crow cannot share the same sentiment for the dead-eye. Mourn!
Please claim. Currently, I can't see any other scum mate with Aaron/Obvious other than you and wimpy. If you're vig, we can sort the game today.

In post 962, Macabre wrote:It is troubling that the scarf boy had failed to re-evaluate the Chimera on the previous day and the wolf-hydra this day. Pattern!
All my final (and relevant) D1 reads are posted here, where I explicitly renounce any suspicions of profii. Are you correcting yourself in the post below?
In post 965, Macabre wrote:It was in fact a read against a potential Chimera-Ghost team on the previous day. Correction!
If so, I don't get why you asked this:
In post 981, Macabre wrote:Could this scarf boy, who believed that the One-eye was a high level criminal, miss this critical piece of information? Inquiry!
As I also renounced suspicions of Chara in the same post. Hmm!

In post 962, Macabre wrote:It is troubling that the scarf boy had failed to re-evaluate...the wolf-hydra this day. Pattern!
In post 963, Macabre wrote:While the scarf boy appears to have changed their read, this is based mainly on the testimony of the mysterious one. It should not have taken this long to come to this conclusion. Hood!
Please do explain why I should have changed my mind on Egix and Looker before I knew about the neighborhood. :D

In post 984, Macabre wrote:We must ask ourselves, why come forward in these moments specifically? Could we find motive in negative spaces? Speak no evil!

You mean like you did after wimpy called you out :mrgreen: ?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Ame »

Locked on profii town. Reading through Aaron (
again
) it's clear that he had a lynch profii agenda.
Locked on Luca, Insomnia
Think it's highly unlikely EV or Looker are scum
Think it's unlikely Egix is scum

Locked on Obvscum scum.
Unable to PoE Wimpy and disregarding Aaron's RVS hard Mac TR. If Mac is Vig, then wimpy is scum.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1018, Wimpy wrote: looker and insomnia both look like scum partners for aaron. you're insane to lock town on insomnia
Insomnia's reads are too legit. Led Aaron wagon when Aaron was being town read. Game solve mode post-aaron flip too genuine. Honestly, there's a million reasons why Insomnia is town. Did you guys kill Alch to discredit him1?!?!?!?!??

I can't disagree with you on Looker. I'm sorting her by the assumption that there aren't two scum in the neighborhood and that if there are, Egix is more likely to be the second.
In post 1021, insomnia wrote:I think Looker's scummier than OS.

I mean, it's hard for me to envision a third with OS. Looker has a general theme of not trying to sort anyone.
Who's third if Looker is scum?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Ame »

Bussing is too dangerous when you aren't aware of potential PRs especially in early game as later on people are going to question why he hasn't been nked. If he were going to bus, it would be later in the game or if Aaron already had some suspicion. But even Aaron's advesary has a solid town read of him at the time. The fence sitting I read as a natural progression. I did read the interaction as t v t! I only looked deeper into it cause insomnia had anticipated that and his Aaron read seemed like the kind of read that comes from genuine insight.

@insomnia why are the universal town reads excluded for Obvs but not Looker?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Ame »

@insomnia

Please layout to me why 823 isn't an obvious pocket attempt. Do you think it's legitimate for Obvs to have cleared Looker based on his reasoning?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1035, insomnia wrote:I think you're like...Scrutinising it to a higher degree than you should. He stated that there weren't any pocket attempts and said that Looker feels like town independently from the thread, not because there was no pocket in their masonry or whatever.
Fair enough. How about the fact that he ignored he being confirmed to me? That's something I'd call out immediately as town. He didn't because he knows I may actually have a guilty.

Also the fact that his PoE is all town
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Ame »

In post 777, Wimpy wrote:though looker looks really bad given aaron's flip
Why so?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Ame »

Also the setup spec as classic scum defense. He very well knows it doesn't make sense (that it's unlikely for there to be a scum neap in neighborhood), but promoting the idea makes it look like he coming from a town PoV. Literally, though no town would make that argument.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Ame »

The Luca TR is also TMI. Luca's response to his copypasta is the exact sort of post I would make as scum. IC unwarranted. Obvs has shown to be too smart to make such a read.

(btw what does IC mean?)
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Ame »

TY. I understood what it meant from context, I just wasn't sure what it stood for.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1051, insomnia wrote:{Ame}
Ha, I saw this coming when you mentioned uni town being scum. I thought we had a soul bond!

Ame-Looker is feasible.

OS-wimpy makes 1k more sense though!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Ame »

@Luca Mac is more valuable as an IC than his utility as a vig

I genuinely admire the way Insomnia plays the game and resonate with it. I also rely on a trusted townie hive mind to develop reads as I'm rarely right on my own.

I don't get how making a case on JTB-Egix is scummy!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1068, insomnia wrote:Making the case isn't scummy, having the confidence you have on it I think was what he was trying to point out was scummy. If you believe you're rarely right on something, why would you display such confidence?
When I'm investigating someone or making a case, I pursue it in full even if I don't feel confident behind the scenes. This helps me to get better reads on the player and those around them. Often times I'll start town reading someone almost immediately into my questioning, but maintain the poker face so I can continue to get authentic reads off them (such was the case with my Luca questioning who came off as town to me pretty much right away, and my Chara push who I was leaning town on pretty much after your back and forth. In cases like these I'm looking to confirm my stance and clear up any discrepancies). There are also times when I speak matter of factly as a rhetorical technique to help get my point across (such was the case when I gave you my perspective on Egixs profii read). Generally though I'm never fully confident in my reads and always reevaluate behind the scene.

Regarding the JTB-Egix case, however, I genuinely was just confident haha. But it wasn't my intention to make people think I was right? I wanted to know what people thought.

When I'm SURE sure on something I'll make it explicit with key words such as "confident," "confirmed," and "locked."
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Ame »

Wow! I didn't forsee this, I thought the game was in the bag!

InsomniOS VS LAme

Who will win!? :D
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Ame »

I was so curious to see how operating system would aim to turn this. You guys are amazing!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1070, insomnia wrote:I'd rather lynch Looker than OS to be honest. I am not much of a good spec analyser, but it does seem like the hood was probably designed to make OS suspicious on one of the guys in the hood and force some fighting in there while scum are provided with some cover.
This is silly. Pandering.
In post 1073, ObviousScum wrote:
In post 1030, Ame wrote:Bussing is too dangerous when you aren't aware of potential PRs especially in early game as later on people are going to question why he hasn't been nked. If he were going to bus, it would be later in the game or if Aaron already had some suspicion. But even Aaron's advesary has a solid town read of him at the time. The fence sitting I read as a natural progression. I did read the interaction as t v t! I only looked deeper into it cause insomnia had anticipated that and his Aaron read seemed like the kind of read that comes from genuine insight.

@insomnia why are the universal town reads excluded for Obvs but not Looker?
That may be your reasoning but insomnia has hard bussed day 1 before. Then again he didn't win that game so no idea if he'd be in the mood to do it again. I'm not particularly scumreading somnia anyway but that's a ~meh~ reason to locktown him.
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1083, ObviousScum wrote:
In post 1071, insomnia wrote:
In post 717, ObviousScum wrote:Why are Looker and ELA cleared?
In post 720, ObviousScum wrote:Luca / egix / looker towncore
Wimpy -- 701 more likely to come from town imo
Birb-- terrible iso but aaron's early townread looks like a transparent pocket attempt at a glance. Not fully exculpatory tho
ame -- still thinking about this

Profii / insomnia / ela

I am absent reasons to townread these three atm so if anyone wants to enlighten me I'm all ears
can you explain the shift in reads wrt looker here?
I opened looker's iso and saw him townreading bart for lulz reasons. Then again a lulz fake townread was literally the first thing aaron did so maybe that's not a good reason
Not to mention, the whole basis of your town read was that she made no attempt to pocket you.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Ame »

I think the points Luca brought up on Looker are fair. Somni's Ame-Looker case is so poor I'm not sure what to make of it. Will address the flaws when at a computer tonight.

@Luca your concerns with my play are a result of personality differences. You're more traditional and by the book. I'm more about efficiency and optimizing. Jungian-based personally theorists would refer to you as an SJ and people like me an NT. We naturally clash in our approaches to things. Your interpretation of me attempting to rush things is simply eagerness and excitement. As for trying to set up lynches, I don't see it. I don't expect people to blindly follow me, whether it leads to victory or defeat.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 98, insomnia wrote:Yeah, that makes more sense now that you explained it.
How did it make more sense? He hadn't elnterpreted your point correctly.

Also what does it's not much left mean?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Ame »

VOTE: Looker

Thinking about it, I'm down for this. It she's scum, she can only be scum with somni and he's doing a double bus.

If she flips scum, I can be vigged and town can lynch somni tomorrow.

If she flips town, we can vig somni and lynch Obvs tomorrow.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Ame »

I don't know what he is. The Ame-Looker push came out of nowhere and I wasn't expecting it. From most likely to least likely, my thinking is that he is either
  • Scum with OS and they want to keep OS alive another night to use his N2 ability
  • Town whose had a mental break because he's run out of reads
  • OS town and Somni scum who is setting up ML for later (I push OS ML, Somni then pushes me ML tomorrow)
In any case, he is a hindrance to town as he is either scum or defending scum and I'm not really as up for a huge fight as I thought. It's best to just solve this with flips.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Ame »

Luca, I made the same points here and Aaron's defense was here. His slip was two posts later
In post 434, AaronFrost wrote:Fuck man why am I so bad at playing scum :(

I probably get lynched today 9/10 times so I'm gonna try my best not to draw associations
If we take the slip as genuine, then he likely isn't mates with profii because he was stating to his scum mates that he was going to try and not draw any association, yet two posts above he made explicit associations with profii.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Ame »

I mean a hard defense of his profii read is pretty overt.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Ame »

True.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Ame »

Yeah I was overestimating Aaron's play there. It does lean an angry you-got-me.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1181, ObviousScum wrote:while going for a guilty would be snazzy, I actually think with vig still alive I should say I'm going to neap one out of wimpy or insomnia and ask the vig not to shoot either one

assuming there's the risk scum aims for vig and not me

doesn't make sense to gate the vig more than that I don't think

anyone disagree with that? the other option is to give the vig a "please shoot pool" (i.e., "please vig shoot inside looker, egix, mac, etc. etc.") but I think the result ends up being about the same either way. And given vig is confirmed it makes more sense to give me the more restricted pool

question is whether anyone would prefer I be fully leashed to wimpy so vig can include somnia in pool given that's Ame's preference. I think I would rather have a mech result on somnia personally but give I am not confirmed but vig is preference is given to that role

problem here is while I'm a very easy kill, scum probably can poe vig down to like 3 slots at most at this point which might be a gamble they're willing to take
Stop acting like your role is town in any fashion. Why would you use your neap on those two other than to keep vig from shooting your partner :lol:
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1187, insomnia wrote:I am death immune, come at me
Stop being a fart and lynch OS with me.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1181, ObviousScum wrote:while going for a guilty would be snazzy, I actually think with vig still alive I should say I'm going to neap one out of
wimpy
or insomnia and ask the vig not to shoot either one

assuming there's the risk scum aims for vig and not me

doesn't make sense to gate the vig more than that I don't think

anyone disagree with that? the other option is to give the vig a "please shoot pool" (i.e., "please vig shoot inside looker, egix, mac, etc. etc.") but I think the result ends up being about the same either way. And given vig is confirmed it makes more sense to give me the more restricted pool

question is whether anyone would prefer I be fully leashed to wimpy so vig can include somnia in pool given that's Ame's preference.
I think I would rather have a mech result on somnia personally but give I am not confirmed but vig is preference is given to that role

problem here is while I'm a very easy kill, scum probably can poe vig down to like 3 slots at most at this point which might be a gamble they're willing to take
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Ame »

Hey guys I'm going to investigate my two strongest town reads so please don't kill us. One of them totally isn't my partner if that's what you were thinking. Why would you think that?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1197, insomnia wrote: You can’t help but town read me, I am projecting my towniness unconsciously onto you.
I tried, I really did. But as ridic as your push is the town force is too stronk

and you have no monopoly on gifs boi
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Ame »

got'em!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1202, insomnia wrote:I think solving the hood is mechanically correct
Can you answer my questions from earlier? And then vote OS with me. I don't get why you are so against my solve and unnecessarily going in circles at this point.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Ame »

wut my solve is OS - wimpy. Pay attention?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Ame »

stop strawmanning i abandoned the os - egix theory long ago
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Ame »

This avatar would be perfect for a Macabre-Ame hydra!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Ame »

idk

what does its not much left mean?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1213, insomnia wrote:Why do you focus on it so much? If you’re thinking i was soft claiming something, you might be right (or wrong :P )
will you tell me after the game? I'm really curious
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Ame »

I mean I literally don't know what "it's not much left" means in the context of your post haha. I just want to know what you were saying on basic level. Like pretend I'm a 3yo you're teaching English to
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1211, insomnia wrote:I don’t think that’s an actual solve that would win town the game.
You haven't given any reason for this. You have wimpy as null. I've laid out why OS is scum. What about this doesn't fit?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1222, insomnia wrote: It was some rp stuff idk
Got it. This is genuinely all I wanted to know.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Ame »

Points against OS:

1. TRed Looker Egix because they didn't try to pocket him.
Somni's rebuttal: he said he read Looker independently of thread
My rebuttal: He did this after the fact iirc. Furthermore, Looker did imply a hard town read of JTB in thread, so OS's reasoning is contradictory.

2. Bad set up spec, trying to clear himself for having neap and being in a neighborhood. One has no effect on the other. An it's not remotely unfeasible for scum to be neap in a neighborhood.
Somni's rebuttal: it looks like the setup was designed to frame OS?
My rebuttal: forgive me if that's not what you're saying, but if it is this is circular. You're assuming town scenario to justify him being scum. As scum, there's no reason he would have to claim. And also this just doesn't make sense because neap + neighborhood is completely null and can go either way.

3. TMId Luca read.
Somni's rebuttal: none as of yet

4. Wanted to investigate his two strongest town reads

p-edit: ok can you address these while im at it
Somni's rebuttal: mah gifs (none as of yet)
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Ame »

oops put the pedit before the horse
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Ame »

1. Chara mentioned Looker wearing her heart on her sleeve and I wanted to know what Chara meant. Similar to how I wanted to know what your role play meant.
2. Chara stated early game that they had only played with you. I had assumed Looker was a girl, but Chara referred to her as a male, which made me think I was wrong about gender, which would mean Chara knew Looker from a previous game or from PT. I was trying to catch Chara in a trap. If they answered that they did play with Looker before, then I would have brought up the discussion between you two where Chara stated only having memory of you and Al.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1236, Macabre wrote:If this scarf boy believes the hedgehog would not have claimed this role as scum, but still accepts they may have done so, but not because it was truth, does this scarf boy believe that this hedgehog has tried to fish a role? Point of interest!
Yeah, he's been trying to fish out an investigative since his claim saying things such as "
unless there's another investigative >.>
"
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1239, insomnia wrote:
In post 1232, Ame wrote:(1) What in Looker's post above are you referencing as wearing their heart on their sleeve? (2) Have you played with Looker before?

1. Chara mentioned Looker wearing her heart on her sleeve and I wanted to know what Chara meant. Similar to how I wanted to know what your role play meant.
2. Chara stated early game that they had only played with you. I had assumed Looker was a girl, but Chara referred to her as a male, which made me think I was wrong about gender, which would mean Chara knew Looker from a previous game or from PT. I was trying to catch Chara in a trap. If they answered that they did play with Looker before, then I would have brought up the discussion between you two where Chara stated only having memory of you and Al.
Wasn’t that like pretty obvious though? I just don’t like how you asked that question, think it was something obvious. I would’ve expected it much more to make you somehow agree / disagree, but you’re kind of hedgy of Looker here, and I don’t see you figuring out anything about Chara’s alignment from that, nor Looker’s, so that’s why I don’t like it.

And then, for your second point, I can tell that it’s good reasoning, I actually thought the same about you and Looker, given you were calling him a “she”. I would’ve needed confirmation from Looker as to what their pronouns would be, but then figured you’d probably use it as a blatant distancing technique anyway, so I didn’t put too much stock in that.
It wasn't obvious to me. My original interpretation of wearing heart on sleeve is being open with your reads. Whereas Chara was using it to mean describing your process. It wasn't meant to solve anything, it was just a discrepancy I wanted clarification on.

And yes I would do so as scum. Fact of the matter is, sometime after Chara answered me, I happened across a game where Looker stated she was a girl.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1243, insomnia wrote:Ame, why are you lying about your experience?
I'm not. This is my first game here. I've played on other sites and have been playing for about ~10 years. I've also lurked here off and on.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1251, insomnia wrote:If you knew Looker stated she was a girl, why’d you think you were wrong about gender? And, moreso, if you knew she was a girl, that shouldn’t even point to an accusation on Chara, right?
Hm? Did you not read the "sometime after Chara responded" part?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Ame »

To be clear it was sometime after Chara responded to my response, the one where I ask them how they knew Lookers gender.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1253, insomnia wrote:OS is my new pocket

Sorry Ame
I'd like to know your reasons rather than you just giving naked reads. Please address the points in 1230.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by Ame »

OS I love you so much you don't even know.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1238, ObviousScum wrote:
In post 1230, Ame wrote:3. TMId Luca read.
Somni's rebuttal: none as of yet

4. Wanted to investigate his two strongest town reads

I can't remember if I already responded to this, but this doesn't change the fact that they are two of your strongest town reads.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Ame »

Insomnia I think I'm pretty obvtown, and I don't get how you don't see it. It's frustrating that I think you're town. But maybe you aren't? Eh. You missed the most important point on why he's scum btw.

@Mac can we get a read list from you? Also join me on Obvscum!

@Looker @Wimpy @profii @Egix

If you agree with 1230 (especially point 4) let's do this.

I'm off and going to be busy today.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Ame »

Yes, I'd like you to join me. My speculation over who his mate is shouldn't affect the fact that he's independently scummy. Associative reads always have some uncertainty. After some sleep, I am back to the third being
one
of you/insomnia. But yes it did catch my eye that you were willing to abandon your read on him when the opportunity presented itself, when you were down for speed lynch earlier. What do you think about his proposal to neap one of his town reads?

@Somni address point 4 please. Looker was viable before hood because I considered it possible 2 of looker, egix, OS were scum as they had a weird trifecta (mainly I thought Looker was crumbing Mason with JTB, which want possible since JTB is scum). That possibility dissolved with the hood reveal.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Ame »

It's not reasonable at all. I've made the same suggestions verbatim as scum. Saying that you're an inno checker rather than a guilt checker is semantics. In both cases you should investigate someone scummy.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Ame »

Ame: That doesn't make sense.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Ame »

xD
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Ame »

Wimpy and somni are uni town. I'm the only one suggesting they could be scum. Did you want to use your ability just for me :3
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1303, insomnia wrote:Can you guys vote Looker or at least state why he's town here?
If you agree to an OS vig if she flips town.

Pedit I'm not on Looker
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Ame »

Luca had a multi post case
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Ame »

You even responded to the wagon
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1307, ObviousScum wrote:Yes but you're not getting killed by scum and I have to play around the possibility your reads are terrible and you happen to be town.

Even if your reads make you look scum but your wim leaves me unsure lol
You know I'm town. The way you regard me in each of your posts suggest it. Not saying it's scummy, but I do think you think I'm town.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Ame »

VOTE: profii
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Ame »

Honestly Wimpys right here, Somni. You keep making it seem like you're trying to lead us, but you've shown multiple instances of not really paying much attention, and aren't really addressing specific concerns.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1329, profii wrote:I'm not very good at being like hey I'm town because

Either you town read me or you dont... in this game it seems like I should be ly ched early and town moves on. I'm not very useful here
I wanted to not use meta this game but couldn't help it. Profii I skimmed your vig game and you were actually involved. Do you just not like being VT or what? No one is scum reading you for your devil advocate thing you keep talking about. We're scum reading you because you've made not effort to solve the game.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1368, insomnia wrote:Friendly reminder that if Looker flips red, vig should
slaughter
Ame tonight.
I'm tracker.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by Ame »

What does gated mean?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1391, insomnia wrote:I thought I wasn't reading anything and I'm leading town poorly, so why trust me? :shrug:
Leading town poorly is a projection of your own insecurity. I never said nor thought that. I think you're doing great despite not reading fully and tunneling me.

Also trust not needed. I don't know what Lookers going to flip. You've weaved me to her in a disingenuous way and made it likely vig would target me if she did flip red, so I'm forced to claim here.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1401, insomnia wrote:I can't believe Ame claims tracker and then dips tbh, her not answering my questions is bad.
I'm on mobile and you're making me upset.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by Ame »

@Obvs can you explain to me what gated means?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1418, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1146, Ame wrote:VOTE: Looker

Thinking about it, I'm down for this. It she's scum, she can only be scum with somni and he's doing a double bus.

If she flips scum, I can be vigged
and town can lynch somni tomorrow.

If she flips town, we can vig somni and lynch Obvs tomorrow.
This seems weird given the claim. Why promote being vigged if you're Town Tracker?
Red herring. Also did one yesterday.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Ame »

What does gated mean!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by Ame »

Ah thank @profii @luca

Sorry if claiming was a bad play here, I just thought it likely vig would aim for me and thought I'd give town some more context before Looker was hammered.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1416, insomnia wrote:
In post 1402, Ame wrote:Leading town poorly is a projection of your own insecurity. I never said nor thought that
In post 1326, Ame wrote:You keep making it seem like you're trying to lead us, but you've shown multiple instances of not really paying much attention
Again, this is your own misinterpretation! I was insinuating that you were being disingenuous by claiming to care but not showing you cared. No where do I imply you are doing poorly. I've stated multiple times that I admire your abilities, and I was pretty much ready to follow you to the end of the road after yesterDay!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Ame »

A: wakes up, logs in, sees Looker about to be lynched, makes judgement call
I: speed lynches
I: Answer my questions!
A: I'm on mobile!
I: speed lynches, answer my questions!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #172) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1445, Luca Blight wrote:Does being on a mobile make you unable to answer basic questions?
No, but to rush someone, troll them, and then attempt to make it look like they logged off and aren't responding is unhelpful, and I consider it a bullying tactic.

My N1 will be apparent with flips one way or the other.

Mac's vote switch there seems weird.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #173) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Ame »

Egixs is what made me think Looker was more likely than not to flip red. And it made me realize why you have had a strong TR on OS after hood claim and have thought I am her partner.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #174) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Ame »

Thanks for the [post] tag tip Egix! The real life pro tip is always in the comments.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #175) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by Ame »

I don't know who the last scum would be though since Mac is claiming vig. Wimpy maybe? I remember him scum reading Looker for a reason that wasn't there. (I'm pretty sure he had her as the scummiest for it). And then abandoned the read when I asked him about it. Seems strange for someone as efficient as Wimpy.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #176) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1455, insomnia wrote:
In post 1361, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1356, Macabre wrote:The crimes of the hedgehog are now more apparent than ever, and the method of their execution will be the rope. Death!

You don't trust insom's read on him?
this?
Yeah it made think ohhh he's a watcher or something and saw Looker visit the nk which explains his readlist where he put her at the bottom. And before the hood claim OS and Looker could be partners, but after so, not. Thus OS is town for him. And I'm pushing OS and have Looker as unlike scum
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #177) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Ame »

He crummed it a few times. 1 sec.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #178) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Ame »

In post 957, Macabre wrote:The One-eye would not try to kill me, but this crow cannot share the same sentiment for the dead-eye. Mourn!
Hinting that he killed Chara. Which makes sense as he was scum reading them yesterDay.
In post 790, Macabre wrote:
In post 689, Ame wrote:Caw! Caw?
This scarf boy lassos the post believed to explain the death of One-eye. Could this solve the mystery so easily? Wonder!
Referring to my post where I stated Chara was the NK. He's saying to question that.
In post 1268, Macabre wrote:The hedgehog almost certainly must die. The means is not yet determined. Free will!
Hinting that if OS isn't the lynch, he will Vig him.
In post 1356, Macabre wrote:The crimes of the hedgehog are now more apparent than ever, and the method of their execution will be the rope. Death!

Changing his mind after profii claim and preferring the lynch.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1461, Looker wrote:I've been playing against my wincon. I didn't bookmark the scum chat and thought I was just a town neighbor. I'm sorry, man. What does TMI mean? I can try to distance as much as I can.
:lol:
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Ame »

Somni your point about me not mentioning Looker was confirmation bias btw. I'm pretty sure you'd get the same result regardless of whose iso you did. It was a result of her simply not being very active.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:37 am

Post by Ame »

I mean the ctrl + F thing. You said it was my only time mentioning looker like that's a scum tell. It's the same result regardless of who you ctrl + F.

As for the above, I'm town baka.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #182) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Ame »

I hope one day we can work together once you understand me. I follow you because I'm naturally a cooperative player and don't have good reads myself until endgame. I work best by establishing a dialogue with my strong town reads so we can cover each other's blind spots.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #183) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1482, insomnia wrote:
In post 1480, Ame wrote:I mean the ctrl + F thing. You said it was my only time mentioning looker like that's a scum tell. It's the same result regardless of who you ctrl + F.

As for the above, I'm town baka.
I meant that you had no solid stance on Looker other than that. Of course you mentioned him throughout your iso and stuff, but it wasn't imposing a stance on him.
Same difference. No one had a solid stance. Everyone had her as null or no mention. You can look through the majority of iso's and see this. I misread Looker which is fine to suspect me for, but everything after that is confirmation bias.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #184) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1490, insomnia wrote:No, misreading is not worth suspecting for.
That's when you turned on me, when I made my list and put her as unlikely town.

@Wimpy, apologies, I haven't checked back to verify
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #185) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Ame »

unlikely scum*
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #186) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1494, Looker wrote:That's why I apologized. It's not really fair.
Really hope this is true, cause now I don't feel so bad.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #187) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1500, insomnia wrote:I started shifting on you ever since Day 1, your push on chara rustled my jimmies then a lot of other stuff came in that I didn't like
Ah. I didn't get that since you called for me to be docced at the EoD (after Chara push). So I figured something I did today is why you turned on me.

(btw I thought Chara was town after your back and forth. My "push" after that was just utilizing day time to figure them out in my own way and to establish a tracker red herring.)
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #188) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:13 am

Post by Ame »

@Somni, her pseudo slip is meant to be addressed to you. She's RPing you as her mate.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #189) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Ame »

role play
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #190) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Ame »

Haha I wouldn't mind those.

If Looker is scum, my result isn't important.

(Heading off)
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #191) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Ame »

Vig profii. I'll track wimpy.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #192) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Ame »

Ok.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #193) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Ame »

Mac I'll be on Wimpy.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #194) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Ame »

Is just a matter of checking whose left. And I want to make sure Mac isn't on who I am.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #195) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Ame »

XD

Also as I understand it, profii's ability no longer has utility if Looker is scum, is that correct? It would be silly to vig me when I could at least provide another result. If I'm going to die, it should be by the rope.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #196) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Ame »

There fine, I just want to be useful before I do :]
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #197) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Ame »

bruh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #198) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Ame »

It's doubtful that neighborhood neap and tran are of the same alignment.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #199) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Ame »

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”