Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

ssbm_Kyouko
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 04, 2016
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3050  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:22 am

P sure nobody will bus today. The only reason anyone outside of Me, Titus, Drone would get lynched today is one or both of the scum are inside this pool. Titus and Drone actually make sense as partners but I don't see who else makes sense with Titus. Maybe Rask. I could see Drone with Rask if shad is town, like I said, but Drone/shad might be possible. Nothing immediately jumps to my mind that tells me they can't be a team when I consider the possibility.

Sesq
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Location: a cold cell
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3051  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:01 am

In post 3049, shannon wrote:
In post 3047, Sesq wrote:
In post 3046, shannon wrote:
In post 3040, Titus wrote:Just do not lynch me until I come up with a plan for you to follow tomorrow. I have company coming into town tonight.


I think if you were going to be hammered it would have happened by now. Scum are probably already on the wagon.


Well, TTTT (townflip) hammered on D1, Drone (?) hammered on D2, and shannon (YOU) hammered on D3... might want to reconsider this logic here.


I don't quite see what you're getting at?


You seem to be implying that scum are the people that hammer, and I was showing why that wasn't the case.

The (YOU) was meant to show you how you are minimally implying you are scum.

shannon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3052  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:31 am

In post 3050, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:P sure nobody will bus today. The only reason anyone outside of Me, Titus, Drone would get lynched today is one or both of the scum are inside this pool. Titus and Drone actually make sense as partners but I don't see who else makes sense with Titus. Maybe Rask. I could see Drone with Rask if shad is town, like I said, but Drone/shad might be possible. Nothing immediately jumps to my mind that tells me they can't be a team when I consider the possibility.



I don't think so. Is it realistic that they'd claim neighbours? It's only served to draw attention to them, which scum wouldn't want. It also means that if one is caught, they both are. I'm not buying this argument.

Drone
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2016
Location: Panic Station
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3053  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:42 am

In post 3048, shannon wrote:
In post 3033, Drone wrote:Because Shadonra and your reads are solidified to the towny side.
While Shannon is shaky here and Rask lives WAYYY too long.

The next nk will also clear up shit ton of stuff


Do you really think Rask has lived too long? I don't see that.

Oh you don't?
Scum have this preference to keep Raskolnikov with her pages long analytics and night kill TTTT instead?
Cmon, you're better than that.
For science. For the mind!

Sesq
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Location: a cold cell
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3054  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:58 am

In post 3053, Drone wrote:
In post 3048, shannon wrote:
In post 3033, Drone wrote:Because Shadonra and your reads are solidified to the towny side.
While Shannon is shaky here and Rask lives WAYYY too long.

The next nk will also clear up shit ton of stuff


Do you really think Rask has lived too long? I don't see that.

Oh you don't?
Scum have this preference to keep Raskolnikov with her pages long analytics and night kill TTTT instead?
Cmon, you're better than that.


I fail to see the link.

shannon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3055  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:20 am

I can see Rask's utility from a scum perspective:

First, noone is willing to throw down everything to lynch him or throw down anything to save him. So that's good for scum.

Second, Rask spent most of the game tunnelling me, which is at best helpful to scum (I nearly got lynched) and at worst neutral. After I hammered N3, they might have expected Rask to continue the tunnel and get me lynched. I think that's useful to scum because the heat would be off them and on me.

No?

Drone
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2016
Location: Panic Station
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3056  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:25 am

Rask wasn't just tunneling you, he unlike you did come up with points to think about.
Good points even.
I don't think TTTT was ever a threat to scum with his no reads and his essential prod dodging.
Try to relink it Sesq.
For science. For the mind!

shannon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3057  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:06 am

The only person I'm 100% not lynching today is Sesq.

SSBM I am unlkely to lynch. He keeps trying to set up groups of lynch candidates, with strategies that seem town motivated. Or at least, I can't poke any obvious holes in them. I think that is probably right; RB was not a glorious town wagon and at least one scum was on it, with {Titus Drone SSBM} remaining. I'm unlikely to lynch SSBM unless someone comes up with something really significant.

Drone and Titus together I can't see. As I said above, I can't think why the two of them would concoct a cover story that involved a neighbourhood. So, which one?

Shad I am really unsure about. I can see a possible Titus/Shad team. Titus interpreting a no result as guilty caused most of us to rebel and say 'no way', and that kind of freed Shad up to be a town read, or at least null. I can see that as plausible.

Drone and Shad I just plain don't see. If anyone has a really good case for this as the team can they please out it?

Rask I have town read for a while but I am wondering whether I am alone there?

shannon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3058  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:07 am

In post 3056, Drone wrote:Rask wasn't just tunneling you, he unlike you did come up with points to think about.
Good points even.
I don't think TTTT was ever a threat to scum with his no reads and his essential prod dodging.
Try to relink it Sesq.


OK so we broadly agree that Rask looks like town?

Sesq
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Location: a cold cell
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3059  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:15 am

In post 3057, shannon wrote:The only person I'm 100% not lynching today is Sesq.

SSBM I am unlkely to lynch. He keeps trying to set up groups of lynch candidates, with strategies that seem town motivated. Or at least, I can't poke any obvious holes in them. I think that is probably right; RB was not a glorious town wagon and at least one scum was on it, with {Titus Drone SSBM} remaining. I'm unlikely to lynch SSBM unless someone comes up with something really significant.

Drone and Titus together I can't see. As I said above, I can't think why the two of them would concoct a cover story that involved a neighbourhood. So, which one?

Shad I am really unsure about. I can see a possible Titus/Shad team. Titus interpreting a no result as guilty caused most of us to rebel and say 'no way', and that kind of freed Shad up to be a town read, or at least null. I can see that as plausible.

Drone and Shad I just plain don't see. If anyone has a really good case for this as the team can they please out it?

Rask I have town read for a while but I am wondering whether I am alone there?


Why have you been 100% townreading me this whole time? That's not a healthy attitude towards townreads nor scumreads. I feel like I might be being used.

shannon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3060  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:33 am

@Sesq

You look town based on VCA.
You've not tunnelled, or made unreasonable connections, or acted all over the place
LUV trusted you, and I trusted him

Basically, you're obv town

If you flip scum it's a job very well done

Drone
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2016
Location: Panic Station
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3061  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:20 am

Although Sesq did have some limited involvement in the discussions, so there's that.
Overally, I agree with Shannon. At this point Sesq in obvtown
And Rask is too town to be alive.
For science. For the mind!

Drone
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2016
Location: Panic Station
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3062  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:22 am

Shannon, if you don't see Drone/Rask, Drone/Titus Drone/Shad
Can you see Drone/Kyouko?
If not abolish the option to lynch me.
For science. For the mind!

shannon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3063  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:20 am

In post 3062, Drone wrote:Shannon, if you don't see Drone/Rask, Drone/Titus Drone/Shad
Can you see Drone/Kyouko?
If not abolish the option to lynch me.



I don't see Drone/Rask because I don't see Rask as scum. Not because of anything particularly towny about you, Drone.

I guess Drone/SSBM is possible, but it would involve leaps and the strategy you'd have to be following would be very risky. (With SSBM proposing herself and Shad vs Titus and Drone, it would rely on Titus being flipped first and flipping Town, then flipping Shad because that's Titus's strongest scum read).

Drone you are *almost* off the table but I'm not totally committed to that yet.

What do *you* think of Rask?

shannon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3064  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:21 am

Edit: Can you explain why you think he's too town to be alive? Scum can only off one person per night, it seems, so I can see why he'd be down the list of 'townies to kill'.

Drone
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2016
Location: Panic Station
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3065  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:25 am

Raskolnikov is the towniest player in the game, since Drealm nk.
I don't get the TTTT night kill.
For science. For the mind!

shannon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 21, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3066  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:58 am

I don't either.

My theory at this point is that there has been a 'thing' setup for the past couple of days, opposing you and Titus to SSBM and Shad. So killing within those four would either remove opportunities for mislynch (if most of you are town) or shit in their own nest (if some of you are scum).

I think I'm alive because I am too easy to mislynch today with my hammer yesterday.

I guess maybe it a toss up between him and TTTT, and TTTT was overall more dangerous? Probably time to re-read TTTT's iso.

Drone
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2016
Location: Panic Station
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3067  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:17 am

TTTT more dangerous?
Sorry, that was funny.
For science. For the mind!

Drone
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2016
Location: Panic Station
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3068  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:17 am

Yeah, better read his ISO and understand how comic was what you just said
For science. For the mind!

Raskolnikov
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3069  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:16 pm

In post 3053, Drone wrote:Oh you don't?
Scum have this preference to keep Raskolnikov with her pages long analytics and night kill TTTT instead?
Cmon, you're better than that.


If the page long analytics involve lynching town and defending scum, maybe.

If you say "if I was scum you'd have died n2" and then arguments about how I'm alive too long pop up, maybe.
~ v/la most weekends ~

Raskolnikov
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3070  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:25 pm

I feel like I didn't actually have much real influence either beyond my initial shannon push, everything after seemed to pretty much get ignored and people lynched gerry instead.

Kyouko's point about TTTT defending him too.
~ v/la most weekends ~

Drone
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2016
Location: Panic Station
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3071  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:44 pm

I'm not that stupid enough though Raskolnikov, I wouldn't have kept you alive to let you even bring that up ;)
For science. For the mind!

ssbm_Kyouko
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 04, 2016
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3072  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:20 pm

See drone/Rask is only.a.thing if.shad and Titus are.both town. I don't think any teams completely outside of Titus/Drone/Kyouko make sense. At least 1 of us is scum and I know I'm town. We should all be trying to lynch each other if town but Titus is the only one avoiding that

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3073  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:08 pm

If you lynch me, force Shad to vote first. Beyond that, I am getting frustrated as hell finding his partner.

Kykoko, why the fuck do you keep suggesting yourself as scum?
Show

shadonra
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 04, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3074  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:17 pm

In post 3073, Titus wrote:If you lynch me, force Shad to vote first. Beyond that, I am getting frustrated as hell finding his partner.

Kykoko, why the fuck do you keep suggesting yourself as scum?


Perhaps this is because I'M NOT SCUM.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games

cron