Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Flubbernugget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1625  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:49 pm

In post 1611, Kairal wrote:Yes I agree that Flubber is probably a better bet- incidentally he's obviously given up. He's barely posted today choosing instead to allow culted and AJ to be his white knights. Please place your vote. if we get Flubber to 4 I think massive might move his.

So my activity dropped starting last Wednesday due to a head injury (If the mod allows I'll post. It's not horrible but gore is subjective), and around the time I got around to getting back here massive had claimed. I think it's reasonable to feel lost and discouraged when you've been wrong the entire game.

I'll admit I skim a lot of Aj's longer posts but I've myself in his scum list a couple times already.

VOTE: Kairal

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1626  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:53 pm

That makes me think it is the second reason. You were ok with bussing Flubber until it became clear that you'd be implicated from him being caught scum. What would be a reasonable move to buy you town cred now has the reverse effect.

And no I have no intention of digging through your meta. Firstly because I can confirm you based on Flubber's flip. Secondly because you've recently come back from a long break and may very well be deliberately playing differently. Thirdly because reading games I'm unfamiliar with is an extremely time consuming exercise and I can't be bothered.

Anyway lets isolate what you say is my path to victory tomorrow. We lynch Flubber today and... what he's town? Ok then what?

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1627  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:54 pm

In post 1626, Kairal wrote:That makes me think it is the second reason. You were ok with bussing Flubber until it became clear that you'd be implicated from him being caught scum. What would be a reasonable move to buy you town cred now has the reverse effect.

And no I have no intention of digging through your meta. Firstly because I can confirm you based on Flubber's flip. Secondly because you've recently come back from a long break and may very well be deliberately playing differently. Thirdly because reading games I'm unfamiliar with is an extremely time consuming exercise and I can't be bothered.

Anyway lets isolate what you say is my path to victory tomorrow. We lynch Flubber today and... what he's town? Ok then what?


So then I'd prefer you not try to use meta tells in the first place if you're not gonna do the legwork to see what my meta is.

You can think whichever you want. It won't change my flip nor the fact that I dropped that wagon before you thought I was scum.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1628  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Hmm my entire scum read team is voting me. This makes me feel like I'm on the right track. The good news is we still have enough votes to get a scum. If we can't get a wagon together before... oh lets say 12 hours to deadline I'll self hammer. Sorry IamI but I can't risk a no lynch.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1629  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:56 pm

In post 1627, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1626, Kairal wrote:That makes me think it is the second reason. You were ok with bussing Flubber until it became clear that you'd be implicated from him being caught scum. What would be a reasonable move to buy you town cred now has the reverse effect.

And no I have no intention of digging through your meta. Firstly because I can confirm you based on Flubber's flip. Secondly because you've recently come back from a long break and may very well be deliberately playing differently. Thirdly because reading games I'm unfamiliar with is an extremely time consuming exercise and I can't be bothered.

Anyway lets isolate what you say is my path to victory tomorrow. We lynch Flubber today and... what he's town? Ok then what?


So then I'd prefer you not try to use meta tells in the first place if you're not gonna do the legwork to see what my meta is.

You can think whichever you want. It won't change my flip nor the fact that I dropped that wagon before you thought I was scum.


It's not really a meta tell. It's based entirely on this game.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1630  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Anyway why not take me up on my offer? What happens tomorrow when I get innocent townie Flubber lynched whilst twirling my moustache? The only way I walk from a lynch is by convincing town to vote Naomi- who according to you is my scum partner. So that's no good.

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1631  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:58 pm

What offer?

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1632  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:00 pm

Ok so we have 19 Hours till I'm self hammering. Please start voting town. Frankly it's absolutely ridiculous that we've over the two week limit and most of you haven't placed a vote yet. Somewhat more excusable for the replacements but Dier and IamI have no excuse.

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1633  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:01 pm

In post 1632, Kairal wrote:Please start voting town


Freudian slip

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1634  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Elaborate on how I win tomorrow after lynching Flubber. if he were scum and I were bussing you should be perfectly happy to vote him. You aren't so therefore you must believe he's town. So there we go scum team Naomi and I are in Lylo. How do we wriggle out of a lynch? Consider that I've already said town Flubber clears you and implicates Naomi.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1635  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:03 pm

In post 1633, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1632, Kairal wrote:Please start voting town


Freudian slip


I can't believe you actually tried that. I really, really can't.

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1636  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Sure, if he's scum I'm fine there. If he's town, as I've been saying, you've been setting up this 1v1 between Naomi and me in Lylo through your VCA. On NOTHING BUT your VCA. No prior reads or such like that. THAT'S why I have such an issue with this lynch. Given that, I want a different scum flip first.

P-edit: Tried what?

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1637  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Well I shouldn't mock your methods I suppose. It's clear that you are actually a much better player than I am. I should probably be taking notes for when I roll scum.

Flubbernugget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1638  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Iai,

Look at how Kairal keeps backtracking over arguments. Are you really going to say that's town because their votes were all over the place?

What happened to people laughing down "too scummy to be scum"

Flubbernugget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1639  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 pm

In post 1635, Kairal wrote:
In post 1633, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1632, Kairal wrote:Please start voting, town


Freudian slip


I can't believe you actually tried that. I really, really can't.

Blatant misrep. Aj confirmed scum.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1640  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Ok the two things I'm getting from my VCA are one of Naomi and Flubber must be scum. That means if Flubber is town Naomi has to be scum. There is no way I could feasibly argue for your lynch based on my VCA IF Flubber is town.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1641  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

In post 1639, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1635, Kairal wrote:
In post 1633, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1632, Kairal wrote:Please start voting, town


Freudian slip


I can't believe you actually tried that. I really, really can't.

Blatant misrep. Aj confirmed scum.


!... GODDAMMIT FLUBBER.

Ok. This is just a scum trick. There's no way AJ gets lynched today so he's just trying to distance. Everything is fine.

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1642  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:10 pm

Why the fuck does flubber add a comma into his quote...?

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1643  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:11 pm

Ok he also says Aj confirmed scum but doesn't move his vote from me. He's still hoping I'll hammer. Ok yeah I'm fine. Scum team is still intact.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1644  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:11 pm

In post 1642, Aj The Epic wrote:Why the fuck does flubber add a comma into his quote...?


Because that's extremely obviously how it should be read?

Flubbernugget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1645  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:12 pm

There was a blitz game I played a while ago where I got lost with my reads as scum in lylo and I tried to cover it up by starting over with vca so yeah I'm less than impressed if that's all you've got

Pedit it was a joke you fucking morons just like 99% of the the reads people base off of slips

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1646  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:13 pm

...Are you kidding? That's blatant fucking garbage. So you're gonna accept THAT part and go after 'oh he didn't move his vote'?

I mean the entire thing was a fucking joke in the first place but like what the actual fuck.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1647  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:16 pm

Hmmmm why is Aj so annoyed by this? He was probably cheering when Flubber distanced and is now mad that he's walking it back. That checks out.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1648  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Anyway he's not wrong that I need to be more confident in my reads. It's pretty sad that I was actually shaken for a moment there.

Flubbernugget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1649  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Karial, why would you think if I genuinely saw a reason that Aj was confirmed scum I wouldn't vote for them?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games