Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:34 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 672, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 663, Alisae wrote:But Yoshi you like how I'm pushing Pep yet you scumread me.
I mean, I understand this is multiball, but that's just weird.
You didn't really continue your push on me tho. What changed.
That is a good question, provided that there is some truth that the push was actually discontinued.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716243#p8716243]post 647[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 640, Alisae wrote:Pep what does that response tell you about Ramcius?
Why did you ask it in the first place?
Nothing good unfortunately.

And I did because I wanna see the response. It's an easy question and the answer says alot. The fact that he think I wanted to get him to make a scum slip is just confirming that he is trying to hard.
Why is that response not good?
GTKAS
| here.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:35 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 674, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716356#p8716356]post 671[/url], BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 668, Alisae wrote:Yoshi why do I feel like your read on me is complete bullshit?
I don't know, because you're scum and don't wanna believe it?
No as in it's fake and forced.
You tell me.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 665, BigYoshiFan wrote:Scumpile: Pepchoninga, Alisae, ConManMick, kuror0
Townreads: Transcend, gerryoat

Here's where I'm at for the moment.
I don't like the way Mick and kuror0 started reacting to gerryoat's reaction to being shot at all. I think they're intimidated by Transcend and his read on gerry.
Hmmm, why do you TR Trans? What did you make of his reads? Don't you find his actions rather inconsistent?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:38 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 1.9

ConManMick -
[1] Transcend
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[3] drealmerz7, Ramcius, Indigo
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Indigo -
[0]
BigYoshiFan -
[2] pepchoninga, ironstove
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[1] PeregrineV
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
ironstove -
[0]
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[4] Manuel87, Jaack, Alisae, BigYoshiFan
Ramcius -
[0]
gerryoat -
[1] ConManMick

Not Voting -
Pine, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, gerryoat

Mod Notes –
None!

With 18 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 1 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-23 01:24:08).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:38 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 678, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 665, BigYoshiFan wrote:Scumpile: Pepchoninga, Alisae, ConManMick, kuror0

I don't like the way Mick and kuror0 started reacting to gerryoat's reaction to being shot at all. I think they're intimidated by Transcend and his read on gerry.
Hmmm, why do you TR Trans? What did you make of his reads?
Don't you find his actions rather inconsistent?
Answered already. Show me where you find his actions inconsistent?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:40 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 659, Alisae wrote:and I didn't know calling someone out on
opportunistic
play is scummy
Right here, another example of scummy tone. I already had my vote on you, I don't consider reinforcing my scumread as opportunistic.
Yeah... you are deserving of this now. VOTE: Alisae
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:40 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 651, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 489, kuror0 wrote:
that was as fake as it gets.
plus gerry saying yeah I am town and I'm dead mod will do my flip next post right after the vc is... I think Gerry is screaming too much he is town in hopes someone believes him and I'm getting the opposite effect every time.
Are you talking about Transcend's dayvig?
Yes.
In post 665, BigYoshiFan wrote: I don't like the way Mick and kuror0 started reacting to gerryoat's reaction to being shot at all. I think they're intimidated by Transcend and his read on gerry.
You got something completely wrong here. I thought I was clear enough on my point. And I have never ever been intimidated by Transcend plays. I'm wary of him because his posts seems good but his style doesn't suit any game I've seen him being town, still not something I would chase at this point at all. He is sort of town read so far but has nothing to do with my read on gerry and if I town read someone that doesn't mean I will trust their reads or sheep them if I have a different read, specially D1.
Too lazy to be scum.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 667, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 661, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 649, BigYoshiFan wrote:Don't like his posts. Many of them are irrelevant or filled with some filler. Looks like he trying to fake being occupied with this game. Don't like the tone or his responses.
I find this post especially suspicious.
In post 536, Pepchoninga wrote: Focus on a better wagon. If you think throwing shade is always scummy then you are in a big misunderstanding...also you have never played with -Grey-

Don't really care wether I'm on your good side or not, as long as you are willing to cooperate with the rest to have a good discussion and
ultimately achieving our alignment's goal.
And since Alisae is pushing him, I'll take my vote off him, but they still haven't escaped my scumreads.
VOTE: Pepchoninga
But...but Yoshi I love you :( <3

Still tho, your reason for voting is yes, bad. The post you find suspicious was already discussed A LOT. So if you find the conclusion of that segment unsatisfying you might want to actually dig something up yourself and not actually try and sheep others ;)
I love you too!
However, I'm playing the game now. Regardless of what was said in response I still find that choice of words ominous and your posts filler-like. Call it a sheep, I'm just explaining why I scumread you. I had a scumread on you before this post too, so it's not so much a sheep from that POV.
Understandable. I like professionalism.

My post of words and as a whole my meta is trying to play from a neutral perspective. I got more in depth in some of my earlier posts. The choice of words is just showing off that.

And yes I do have a lot of posts that are filler-like. All of them have there purpose. It either keeps the pace of the game or helps me get into interactions with different people hence develope opinions.

If I remember correctly you SR on me wasn't really justified and was more of a "I'ma lynch him to get my stuff started". Correct me if I'm wrong.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 667, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 661, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 649, BigYoshiFan wrote:Don't like his posts. Many of them are irrelevant or filled with some filler. Looks like he trying to fake being occupied with this game. Don't like the tone or his responses.
I find this post especially suspicious.
In post 536, Pepchoninga wrote: Focus on a better wagon. If you think throwing shade is always scummy then you are in a big misunderstanding...also you have never played with -Grey-

Don't really care wether I'm on your good side or not, as long as you are willing to cooperate with the rest to have a good discussion and
ultimately achieving our alignment's goal.
And since Alisae is pushing him, I'll take my vote off him, but they still haven't escaped my scumreads.
VOTE: Pepchoninga
But...but Yoshi I love you :( <3

Still tho, your reason for voting is yes, bad. The post you find suspicious was already discussed A LOT. So if you find the conclusion of that segment unsatisfying you might want to actually dig something up yourself and not actually try and sheep others ;)
I love you too!
However, I'm playing the game now. Regardless of what was said in response I still find that choice of words ominous and your posts filler-like. Call it a sheep, I'm just explaining why I scumread you. I had a scumread on you before this post too, so it's not so much a sheep from that POV.
Understandable. I like professionalism.

My post of words and as a whole my meta is trying to play from a neutral perspective. I got more in depth in some of my earlier posts. The choice of words is just showing off that.

And yes I do have a lot of posts that are filler-like. All of them have there purpose. It either keeps the pace of the game or helps me get into interactions with different people hence develope opinions.

If I remember correctly you SR on me wasn't really justified and was more of a "I'ma lynch him to get my stuff started". Correct me if I'm wrong.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Upps, @mod delete one of the posts, somehow I posted the same one twice :(

I won't, as it breaks the [post] tag. People can live with double posts, no worries.
Last edited by inspectorscout on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:43 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 682, kuror0 wrote:
In post 651, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 489, kuror0 wrote:
that was as fake as it gets.
plus gerry saying yeah I am town and I'm dead mod will do my flip next post right after the vc is... I think Gerry is screaming too much he is town in hopes someone believes him and I'm getting the opposite effect every time.
Are you talking about Transcend's dayvig?
Yes.
In post 665, BigYoshiFan wrote: I don't like the way Mick and kuror0 started reacting to gerryoat's reaction to being shot at all. I think they're intimidated by Transcend and his read on gerry.
You got something completely wrong here. I thought I was clear enough on my point. And I have never ever been intimidated by Transcend plays. I'm wary of him because his posts seems good but his style doesn't suit any game I've seen him being town, still not something I would chase at this point at all. He is sort of town read so far but has nothing to do with my read on gerry and if I town read someone that doesn't mean I will trust their reads or sheep them if I have a different read, specially D1.
That answers how you feel about Transcend, how about your reaction to gerry's reaction to being shot. Also, thanks for the shade.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 676, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716243#p8716243]post 647[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:

And I did because I wanna see the response. It's an easy question and the answer says alot. The fact that he think I wanted to get him to make a scum slip is just confirming that he is trying to hard.
Not good may be going to far. Not satisfying for the way I read the slot -more like it.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 680, BigYoshiFan wrote:

I never said I find his actions inconsistent. I asked if you do.

And could you point your answer? I may have missed it, or not given it enough though, or somehow forgotten it.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 687, Pepchoninga wrote:

Not good may be going to far. Not satisfying for the way I read the slot -more like it.
you literally asked me if i'm scum, what answer you expected? "oh, you got me, i'm surrender"? :D
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:48 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 684, Pepchoninga wrote: Understandable. I like professionalism.

You're right in saying that my read on you was essentially to get the ball rolling.
There was some meaning behind it, however.
I don't know if you've sustained (or even created) any reads throughout the game and that's something else I dislike. My read on you is shifting, and depending on how you answer my question on Transcend and provide me with a reads list, you could escape my house of hell (my scumreads, lol).
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:50 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 686, BigYoshiFan wrote: That answers how you feel about Transcend, how about your reaction to gerry's reaction to being shot. Also, thanks for the shade.
Are you even reading? already explained my thoughts about that as thoroughly as I could. Something wasn't clear? and what shade?
Too lazy to be scum.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:53 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 688, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 680, BigYoshiFan wrote:

I never said I find his actions inconsistent. I asked if you do.

And could you point your answer? I may have missed it, or not given it enough though, or somehow forgotten it.
Well, when you say
, you imply that either you do, that I did in the past, or I should be inclined to. I don't find it inconsistent (although I haven't thoroughly read much). So show me where Transcend has been inconsistent, whether opinionated by you or someone else, and tell me if you agree with it.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:57 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 691, kuror0 wrote:
In post 686, BigYoshiFan wrote: That answers how you feel about Transcend, how about your reaction to gerry's reaction to being shot. Also, thanks for the shade.
Are you even reading? already explained my thoughts about that as thoroughly as I could. Something wasn't clear? and what shade?
I made a comment regarding your reaction and how it is completely fake given that you also thought it was obviously fake and the context in which it occurred was also quite revealing of it being fake. Are you even reading?

Also,
In post 682, kuror0 wrote:...and if I town read someone that doesn't mean I will trust their reads or sheep them if I have a different read, specially D1.

Never asked for your opinion on how I make reads and I never said the way you read is wrong. This is throwing shade.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 689, Ramcius wrote:

you literally asked me if i'm scum, what answer you expected? "oh, you got me, i'm surrender"? :D
I didn't ask you if you were scum. I asked if you were smart. I did ask if you are a bad scum however. Your inability to see beyond what a question may seem question is quite interesting. You read everything I ask you off as trying to make you scumslip. This just confirms that you don't want people to get you to scumslip. I belive that if you were town you wouldn't react the way you did.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 685, Pepchoninga wrote:Upps, @mod delete one of the posts, somehow I posted the same one twice :(

I won't, as it breaks the [post] tag. People can live with double posts, no worries.
Sure, if you think is for the better.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:59 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 694, Pepchoninga wrote:

I didn't ask you if you were scum.
I asked if you were smart.
I did ask if you are a bad scum however.
Your inability to see beyond what a question may seem question is quite interesting. You read everything I ask you off as trying to make you scumslip. This just confirms that you don't want people to get you to scumslip. I belive that if you were town you wouldn't react the way you did.
wot
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 422, Transcend wrote:
In post 420, Ramcius wrote:
In post 418, Transcend wrote:I'm actually more conscious of making mistakes as scum since my play is tactical and precise as scum.
how scum can do mistake voting someone? Cause your point was Pep didn't voted person he called susp
It's hard to explain

Scum have to fabricate reads and bank on the town buying them. If town doesn't buy them, they get lynched. No fabrication occurs being town and imo planting votes as town is a lot easier.

Hope that helps?

Regardless I've seen no progression from this slot and his response to yoshi voting him whilst voting yoshi was p bad.
In post 418, Transcend wrote:I'm actually more conscious of making mistakes as scum since my play is tactical and precise as scum.
In post 408, Transcend wrote:
Disclaimer: This is another reads list, the mod did not edit any of this post.

gerryoat
- I think Gerry's pretty much conf!town here. IMO his is a townslip. Scum!Gerry is capable of faking this, but 1. Gerry likes to own the town as scum, and this is a cheap tactic that I don't think he'd use to town himself. 2. He was the 18th and final slot to hammer the game, and might not have read that the game was multiball as opposed to the earlier people who joined the game.

drealmerz7
- I didn't find dreal's opportunistic at all. I was kinda hoping for an RVS wagon of some kind to really get the gears going for this game, but he prevented that. Regardless, I still strongly believe his tone and progression through the game are genuine.

Gamma Emerald
- Pretty solid town right now. Feel good about his tone as well. Don't agree with his current vote, but that doesn't change my opinion of his alignment.

Indigo
- Also had a towny intro, and I am beginning more and more to like his points against Alisae.

BigYoshiFan
- At first didn't like his lack of progression through the game, wasn't too keen on the stove vote, but I'm very keen for his points on Pep in . Others may disagree, but I don't mind his vote hopping at all.

Jaack
- I kinda agree with his points on Ramcius, but gun to head Ram is going to be a mislynch. But imo his vote was by no means a stretch.

ironstove
- I wish this slot would do something more substantial, but I actually do like him boosting my vote up. IDK if he scumread Yoshi at the time or not, but he was actively encouraging the wagon to rise when Yoshi wasn't doing anything.

kuror0
- I feel he genuinely got sick in . While this isn't a super strong alignment tell, I can believe he got sick because of all the nauseating shitposting that even I thought was a bit extreme.

Ramcius
- Gut town. Maybe it's his tone, idk. Not feeling scum here.

LemonTree, PeregrineV, Pine
- All of these are dead nulls.

Manuel87
- Manuel refers to me as town here. I'm not sure if he townreads me here or if he just doesn't want me to play stupid this time. Regardless part of me thinks he might have read the game and didn't offer any content. He's a weak scumread for now until he responds to this.

Alisae
- I liked his early play, but recently the tone of his posts has been ew. Didn't like his and I wasn't enthused by his response to my question in

ConManMick
- Nothing substantial from this slot, and I didn't like his stove vote. It felt opportunistic.

PenguinPower
- Has admitted to reading the game, but offered nothing of substance.

Pepchoninga
- Indigo said something about scum inflating their post count to look good, but I didn't really agree with it, but this guy I do. Continuous lines of unhelpful filler which is usually not alignment indicative, and not why I'm voting him. The reason I'm voting him is for 3 reasons. 1. He's still voting his RVS vote when we're clearly past that stage. 2. He acknowledged that ironstove was scummy in but no vote to follow. 3. In Pep responds to the person he's voting upset that they're voting him. To me it looks like Pep is playing more defensive than actually attempting to get scum lynched.

PEDIT: I'll read the Manuel post later lol
In post 426, Transcend wrote:Yoshi made some advancement from the time pep was voted by him. Pep hasn't genuinely advanced in his thought process and has focused more on the defense rather than the offense.

Look it's page 17 and one day into this game. I'm not gonna shove my opinion down my throat since, chances are, I'm wrong. But for now it's a place i want to vote. Don't agree with me? Fine. Want to vote me for it? Fine. But i stand by my opinion and if you don't believe me then that's your opinion.
Sorry for the wall, but you will bear with it.

Now I'm at the bottom of Trans reads list. I'm listed as the most likely scum. In post 426 tho he says that "chances are I'm wrong". I would suspect this to be in context of his vote on me. I find this interesting, since he is keeping his tabs open. This just doesn't fit in with his read on me. He also talks about how scum want to fabricate good reads so town buys that. Tho with the before mentioning post 426 he basically makes his post less believable. And with this I find an inconsistency. It may be read as something else but I find this to be a very interesting couple of posts.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 696, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 694, Pepchoninga wrote:

I didn't ask you if you were scum.
I asked if you were smart.
I did ask if you are a bad scum however.
Your inability to see beyond what a question may seem question is quite interesting. You read everything I ask you off as trying to make you scumslip. This just confirms that you don't want people to get you to scumslip. I belive that if you were town you wouldn't react the way you did.
wot
The difference is simple. If I asked if he was scum it means I'm strongly implying he is scum. If I ask if he is a bad scum (see the posts around the question to get a better context on why I asked it in the first place), I'm looking for a clear responce. You can call it a provocative questions wich ultimately surfed it's purpose in my book.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:12 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I interpret that as he is very doubtful of his early reads.
Is that it? Surely you can't consider him to be an inconsistent player with just that?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”