Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 797, ironstove wrote:
In post 763, Alisae wrote:
In post 761, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 758, Alisae wrote:LOL You just said the reason why you should vote him: to step up his game.
I think gerry and his sheeps are doing a perfectly fine job at that tho.
True or False: In your opinion Ironstove is lynchbait.
True
I don't think it was a question for you tho :(
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 787, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 782, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 777, Transcend wrote:gerryoat is town
Show me one post in his Iso that should convice me he is town.
Show me one post thst should convince us that Ram is town den.
I am not trying to convince you he is town.
But if you want you can look at his whole exchange with you. Thats what my townread is mainly based on.
In post 785, gerryoat wrote: How about instead, you give your case on me. Town would do that and not just say you SR me.
Spoiler:
In post 61, gerryoat wrote:FINALLY ANOTHER GAME WITH TRANSCEND. (i hope our distancing is good lol)
Trolling post intended to imply that you and Trans arent in a scumteam together because scum would NEVER do something like that.
Not much but if anything this post has scummotivation.
In post 308, gerryoat wrote:
In post 67, drealmerz7 wrote:great, now shut the fuck up and let other people participate and generate reads - the game JUST STARTED
sit back and let yours grow/evolve - observe a bit and maybe learn something even
it is anti-town to shitpost so much and no, not even half of it is "playing the game", it's sucking oxygen out of the room
^ forced
shadethrowing at a good post from drealmerz7.
In post 318, gerryoat wrote:
In post 17, Transcend wrote:
@MOD
if both scum teams kill the same person does the kill not go through like fire and ice or will they die
wait there is 2 maf teams?
He is surprised that there are 2 mafia teams yet he asks that instead of questioning Transcends knowledge about it.
In post 454, gerryoat wrote:
In post 367, PenguinPower wrote:I like Transcend and Gamma. I'm not so sure about the rest of you.
It's better to say why you like them and not just you do
Didnt have an issue with Transcend townreading him without a reason.
In post 456, gerryoat wrote:I see no reason for there to be that many votes on Alise and BYF neither have had very bad posts. I think these could be early scum pushes. But idk how multi works. I guess the individual maf teams have to scum hunt for the other so that could alter my feelings in a bit
They had 4/3 votes. Thats not much in a 18 player game. Again the only motivation i see for a post like that is scummotivation. Getting on Alisaes and Yoshis good side while not really defending them and throwing shade at the ppl voting them without considering their reasons for voting them. The fluff about multi is also silly as it doesnt really change anything about what scum wants to do during the day. We will come back to this later btw
In post 496, gerryoat wrote:
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
Calling someone out for a fake reaction after he just faked a reaction to a fake vig shot.
Question for Gerry. What did he cast a dark cloud over? You had any townintent in saying "oh yes he shot me mod confirmed it" ah damn even though he shot me (town) he is still town.
You already imply here that you are town yet you later say that you never said you are town.
In post 497, gerryoat wrote:
In post 489, kuror0 wrote:plus gerry saying yeah I am town
Lie. I never said this. I asked him what he thought I was. Nice way to try and twist words lol

As i said you implied that you are town and you later said you are town.
In post 516, gerryoat wrote:People on this site don't make sense sometimes. Why would i do that thing to make attention on myself as scum
You would do it in hopes of looking towny when you actually did 0 scumhunting up to this point.
In post 622, gerryoat wrote:
In post 344, BigYoshiFan wrote:VOTE: Alisae
looks like someone just jumping on a wagon
random shadethrowing again. Btw in 456 he said Yoshi had no bad posts yet suddenly he does? (This post by Yoshi was before his 456 in case you wonder)
In post 732, gerryoat wrote:
In post 728, Alisae wrote:Gerry thoughts on Pep?
Looks like he might be lynch bait.
Not interested in voting Pep but also not interested in defending him. Scum staying off a possible misslynch. (doesnt mean Pep cant be in the other scumteam)
In post 743, gerryoat wrote:
In post 427, ironstove wrote:Has everyone already posted ?
So far no scum reads yet.
Right here he says he has no scumreads and asking if everyone talked yet.
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Suddenly he is very interested in a fake vig shot. If you look at the timing, you will see that he posted this 1 hour after the mod did the vote count, which means it was obviously fake at this time and he was trying to just cast a dark shadow over it.
In post 488, ironstove wrote:If I was a vigi and I had 2 bullets and I was in a room with gerry, hitler, and stalin, I would shoot gerry twice.
Here he thinks he has something to push on, since others were talking about it as well, and tries to push on something that shouldnt give that strong of a scumread if he had no prior scumreads.
Very bad reasoning.
In post 785, gerryoat wrote: How about instead, you give your case on me. Town would do that and not just say you SR me.
Everyone can feel free to ask me about my reads thats why i posted them today because i had some time to answer questions.
If i want to push on someone i will make a case dont worry but you wanted my case so badly i will make an exception for you. Because right now i am still fine with my vote where it is.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

The entire segment with me is exactly why I scumread him :D and if you are town and you belive he is town you should be trying to explain exactly why, like the way you explained your gerry read.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 799, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 796, Ramcius wrote:
In post 792, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 789, Ramcius wrote:
Why you so biased on me? Cause this time i'm not on your side and i'm questioning your actions?
No I wanna see what makes him TR you because I don't. Are you picking on me for everything now?
no, only when i see my name, cause in other post you said he's TRs reads are bad, plurality, in post i quoted you question only read on me, what happened to other TR reads?
I find hem bad, cuz basically all the people I'm not liking atm are there.

I ask first about you, then if I find a need I will ask about some of the other too ^^
You say all the people, but i asking why you excluded me in post i originally quoted?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 803, Ramcius wrote:
In post 799, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 796, Ramcius wrote:
In post 792, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 789, Ramcius wrote:
Why you so biased on me? Cause this time i'm not on your side and i'm questioning your actions?
No I wanna see what makes him TR you because I don't. Are you picking on me for everything now?
no, only when i see my name, cause in other post you said he's TRs reads are bad, plurality, in post i quoted you question only read on me, what happened to other TR reads?
I find hem bad, cuz basically all the people I'm not liking atm are there.

I ask first about you, then if I find a need I will ask about some of the other too ^^
You say all the people, but i asking why you excluded me in post i originally quoted?
Elaborate please.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8719555#p8719555]post 797[/url], ironstove wrote:
In post 763, Alisae wrote:
In post 761, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 758, Alisae wrote:LOL You just said the reason why you should vote him: to step up his game.
I think gerry and his sheeps are doing a perfectly fine job at that tho.
True or False: In your opinion Ironstove is lynchbait.
True
So I see two sides to this coin. Heads being you are town and scum is pushing you.
Tails being you are scum trying to be self-aware lynchbait and trying to hide and not trying to bring any attention to yourself. Additionally to back this up, one scumteam and some town could be pushing you, while your own scumteam is not putting any attention on you.
So let me tell you what, when I get home from school, I'm going to reread your entrance and your ISO and figure out who jumps on you and who doesn't and try to figure things out from there.
For now I'ma keep my vote on you because there isn't really any reason to drop pressure.
GTKAS
| here.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 802, Pepchoninga wrote:The entire segment with me is exactly why I scumread him :D and if you are town and you belive he is town you should be trying to explain exactly why, like the way you explained your gerry read.
A scumread is very different from a townread. My read on him might also be influenced by my scumread on you though. If i had to name a reason i would say gut. His posts just come of genuine to me.
He has a certain aggression that doesnt feel forced.
In post 721, Ramcius wrote:
In post 717, Pepchoninga wrote: To some extent yes, many people base meta on other games too. It should never be anything close to a leading factor tho. It is but a guideline for a better view on the player you at hand and helps with the analysis as you have an idea of how a person generally thinks. From then on tho, I'm pursuing in gaining more food on you, so I can form a read around this game and around solid arguments and not by gut and past game experience. I have stated what I have. I find you attitude disturbing and also your answeres not satisfying.
Maybe it's your questions are bad, not my answers? If someone ask me in serious manner, i answer serious, but you try provoke me, so why you expect serious answers? If you have something against me, we can discuss, but Jaack and Lemon Tree look more serious than yours "you not so aggressive" and obvious provoke attempts
That was the post i started townreading him.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 806, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 802, Pepchoninga wrote:The entire segment with me is exactly why I scumread him :D and if you are town and you belive he is town you should be trying to explain exactly why, like the way you explained your gerry read.
A scumread is very different from a townread. My read on him might also be influenced by my scumread on you though. If i had to name a reason i would say gut. His posts just come of genuine to me.
He has a certain aggression that doesnt feel forced.
In post 721, Ramcius wrote:
In post 717, Pepchoninga wrote: To some extent yes, many people base meta on other games too. It should never be anything close to a leading factor tho. It is but a guideline for a better view on the player you at hand and helps with the analysis as you have an idea of how a person generally thinks. From then on tho, I'm pursuing in gaining more food on you, so I can form a read around this game and around solid arguments and not by gut and past game experience. I have stated what I have. I find you attitude disturbing and also your answeres not satisfying.
Maybe it's your questions are bad, not my answers? If someone ask me in serious manner, i answer serious, but you try provoke me, so why you expect serious answers? If you have something against me, we can discuss, but Jaack and Lemon Tree look more serious than yours "you not so aggressive" and obvious provoke attempts
That was the post i started townreading him.
Lol, the thing is he isn't aggressive. He is just calm and puts smilies everywere. He has also tunneled me for a long time on somethings that I answered more then enough times and now he is going on the same route.

Also the post you quoted is bad. I don't see any town in that post tho. He is clearly trying to discredit me when his push is not a much stronger one either.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Jaack »

I've mostly been focusing on a couple of slots, so I want to get my thoughts on everyone to make sure I'm not forgetting about people. If you want more elaboration, I can do it.

Actual Town:
Alisae - There have been a lot of votes camped out here all game, but like no case, at least not in a while. I haven't seen anything to make me feel Alisae could be scum - feels relatively productive, asking good questions. I'm guessing that some people (who are more like to be scum than average) are just camped out there because there's no strong alternative.

ironstove - Feels like a mislynch just waiting to happen. I'm more basing this read on how many people on the scummier side of things kind of popped up with opinions on a slot that hasn't done enough to get lynched this early. But I'm not getting any scumbuzzes from anything.

Transcend - Good balance of doing things and not being overly serious.

Done nothing to make me feel that they are scum and thus town for now, but still no strong feels:
ConManMick - I kinda get why people are scumreading this, but I don't feel like it's scum. I think the gerry vote is bad, but I don't think it looks super scum motivated with a decent amount of people hard townreading gerry.

dreamerz7 - Kinda disappeared as of late. Gut scumread on transcend seems unliklely to come from scum. Kinda not doing much, but that seems more to be his MO than anything.

gerryoat - I feel like his early confusion about it being multiball is probably genuine. Doesn't look like a faketownslip to me. I'm not getting that strong of townfeels here, but I never read anything that looks like scum to me, and his general attitude comes across more townie than not

Indigo - Start of the game was good and fine, but hasn't done enough to make me feel too strongly. Could easily move up.

kuror - His scumread and progression on gerry seem reasonable enough to me. Another one that could easily move up with more to work with.

Done to little for me to care all that much, probably a scum or two hiding out in here:
Gamma Emerald - A lot of nothing. His vote on me was blah, was worse than blah but not that bad, but has mostly posted garbage, especially in the memetacular first 15 pages.

Lemon Tree - Has affected this game about as much as the breeze through, well, a Lemon Tree.

PenguinPower - If this is the power of penguins, then Antarctica is doomed.

PeregrineV - My gut reaction is town, but I can't really substantiate that in anyway, and there's not enough for me to feel confident in placing him any higher.

Pine - A player in this game.

Mixed Feeling Scum that I probably would be willing to lynch, but would prefer other options:
BigYoshiFan - I kinda get a gut townread from some of his posts which is why he isn't lower, but I feel like he's kind of been following the hip reads at the time. As I said before (I think) his pursuit of Pepcho looked like someone trying to make everything look scummy as opposed to someone trying to find scum.

Pepchoninga - On the one hand, I feel like a lot of the reasons people are scumreading this are bad and scum are trying to take advantage of him (see the person directly above). On the other hand, I have some significant reservations with how he's played. I wouldn't be shocked to see this flip either way.

TurboScum need rope:
Manuel87 - As I said before, I didn't like some of his back and forth with pepcho. I think there is a decent amount of reaching in his case on gerry, as if he's trying to justify it after the fact. I also think its fairly strange to townread PeregrineV like he did in (the guy hasn't done enough to single him out as a townread), but I can't really put my finger on why that would help Manuel as scum. Just something to note for later.

Ramcius - Still don't like his Alisae read from earlier. feels like overly combatitve scum. He's also just been camping out on the alisae wagon but failing to put any effort into pushing it (despite being around and pushing other players). Feels like scum who can't come up with a good excuse to move their vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Manuel87

Equally willing to vote Ramcius, but I feel there is more traction here.

@Manuel - Explain to me your Peregrine read from .
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:39 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 795, gerryoat wrote:
In post 774, Manuel87 wrote:This is where i am at right now.
Scum:
gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga
Let me break down why manuel might be scum

1.) his first scumread is me, and I was a polerazing slot this so far because of the fact i drew a lot of attention from the fake shot thing (that wasnt even my idea lol). I think he saw this as an opportunity to out a safe SR on me. Since there was just a recent spotlight on me, i'm a safe first scumread.

2.) His second scumread is Gamma, who hasnt talked in 2 days I believe. This is another safe scumread because not only is he not here to defend himself, but he can just say he thought that gamma is lurking right now. Since this is a the lurker, it makes it a good middle scumread.

3.) His third scumread is Pep. Who is looking more and more like lynchbait. If you see the amount of pressure and votes that have been piling up on pep, I think that he thought this was a safe last scumread just to throw in at the end, because since others scumread him, he won't be questioned much on it.

All in all, i think these scumreads are artificially and carefully crafted as scum.

VOTE: Manuel

pedit: fixed quote origin
someone tell me if they agree or not and why
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm starting to think that a wagon on Ram might be a good thing.
Anyone wanna join me before I go home and relook at this Ironstove shit?
VOTE: Ramcius

pedit: Jaack get the fuck back on Ram.
I'll evaluate Manuel when I get back home.
GTKAS
| here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Pine »

I'm still only at the skimming-and-not-caring stage, but what I've seen of Ramcius isn't good.

Withholding a vote for now, I should at the very least ISO him and glance at a VC before I put down a vote.
I actually just did those things.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 804, Pepchoninga wrote:Elaborate please.
i try, i think i clearly asked why you excluded me from other TRs in Manuel's list, while you stated in previous post you disagree with more than 1 TR, and you said that later answering to me too, but yet you don't see me as town stronger than others, what elaboration you expect from me, if you can't answer simple question to continue our discussion?

P-edit: again, i'm not aggressive enough :D fine, quick recap to other game - i was same like here at start till Charloux called me out for "role fishing", cause i asked if we don't get rolelist in newbie game, and he did it in quite a rude manner, so my answer was in similar aggressive manner, then Nyd called me out for being aggressive, and we had some quarrel, later was your and Alisae fight in which i skipped till he tried force me join your wagon without giving any good reason to do that, but that was going to end of D1, add on top of that people being newbies and not seeing bad plays, which made me frustrated, now compare all to this game, no one approached me in rude manner, game progressing (at least i'm fine with game progression), so i don't feel need to interfere, i already did some interactions, not as aggressive like in there, but i called out people for things i didn't liked, so if you have something more against me, we can discuss, cause it was your words yesterday, that meta can't be main thing to judge, especially when we talking 2 very different games. Hope that answered all your questions on this matter and we won't come back again to it
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 808, Jaack wrote: Manuel87 - As I said before, I didn't like some of his back and forth with pepcho. I think there is a decent amount of reaching in his case on gerry, as if he's trying to justify it after the fact. I also think its fairly strange to townread PeregrineV like he did in (the guy hasn't done enough to single him out as a townread), but I can't really put my finger on why that would help Manuel as scum. Just something to note for later.
@Manuel - Explain to me your Peregrine read from .
In post 444, PeregrineV wrote:Two strongest scumreads are Gamma and Pepcho.

Vote: Gamma Emerald
Thats why he is in my townreads. Also liked his additions later even though i am not really scumreading Iron or Mick myself.

I wonder where i ever said i have a hardcore bullteproof case against gerry? I was asked about my read and i explained it. As simple as that.

What didnt you like about my back and forth with Pep? The part where he threw shade on me or the part where i called him out for it?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 808, Jaack wrote:Ramcius - Still don't like his Alisae read from earlier. feels like overly combatitve scum. He's also just been camping out on the alisae wagon but failing to put any effort into pushing it (despite being around and pushing other players). Feels like scum who can't come up with a good excuse to move their vote.
I'm not overly combative, i'm way too calm considering my other game, from which Pep is judging me

UNVOTE: Alisae

Better now? I can put vote on anyone i want, i just don't see reason trowing votes so early in day, when we start discussing lynch, i will think where to put my vote
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 810, Alisae wrote:I'm starting to think that a wagon on Ram might be a good thing.
Anyone wanna join me before I go home and relook at this Ironstove shit?

pedit: Jaack get the fuck back on Ram.
I'll evaluate Manuel when I get back home.
Easy enough

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ramcius

Two votes > Vanity Vote
In post 813, Manuel87 wrote: Thats why he is in my townreads. Also liked his additions later even though i am not really scumreading Iron or Mick myself.

I wonder where i ever said i have a hardcore bullteproof case against gerry? I was asked about my read and i explained it. As simple as that.

What didnt you like about my back and forth with Pep? The part where he threw shade on me or the part where i called him out for it?
As far as Peregrine goes, fair enough.

I never implied that you had a 'hardcore bulletproof' case on gerry. I felt that some of your points there were reaches.

As far as Pepcho, I thought the point he made on you in was accurate enough, and I felt your response in was overly combatitive (something I kind of feel about this response too tbh). And considering it's multiball, even if Pepcho's comment was just throwing shade, there coul still be some accuracy to it.
In post 814, Ramcius wrote: I'm not overly combative, i'm way too calm considering my other game, from which Pep is judging me

Better now? I can put vote on anyone i want, i just don't see reason trowing votes so early in day, when we start discussing lynch, i will think where to put my vote
Changing your vote after being called out on it does not make things better.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:29 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 809, gerryoat wrote:
Scum:

1.) his first scumread is me, and I was a polerazing slot this so far because of the fact i drew a lot of attention from the fake shot thing (that wasnt even my idea lol). I think he saw this as an opportunity to out a safe SR on me. Since there was just a recent spotlight on me, i'm a safe first scumread.

2.) His second scumread is Gamma, who hasnt talked in 2 days I believe. This is another safe scumread because not only is he not here to defend himself, but he can just say he thought that gamma is lurking right now. Since this is a the lurker, it makes it a good middle scumread.

3.) His third scumread is Pep. Who is looking more and more like lynchbait. If you see the amount of pressure and votes that have been piling up on pep, I think that he thought this was a safe last scumread just to throw in at the end, because since others scumread him, he won't be questioned much on it.

All in all, i think these scumreads are artificially and carefully crafted as scum.

dont ignore
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 815, Jaack wrote:
In post 814, Ramcius wrote: I'm not overly combative, i'm way too calm considering my other game, from which Pep is judging me

I'm not changing vote, i take it away, it makes no difference for me if it's on Alisae or nowhere, but you had problem with my vote being on him, so i took away
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 812, Ramcius wrote:
In post 804, Pepchoninga wrote:Elaborate please.
i try, i think i clearly asked why you excluded me from other TRs in Manuel's list, while you stated in previous post you disagree with more than 1 TR, and you said that later answering to me too, but yet you don't see me as town stronger than others, what elaboration you expect from me, if you can't answer simple question to continue our discussion?

P-edit: again, i'm not aggressive enough :D fine, quick recap to other game - i was same like here at start till Charloux called me out for "role fishing", cause i asked if we don't get rolelist in newbie game, and he did it in quite a rude manner, so my answer was in similar aggressive manner, then Nyd called me out for being aggressive, and we had some quarrel, later was your and Alisae fight in which i skipped till he tried force me join your wagon without giving any good reason to do that, but that was going to end of D1, add on top of that people being newbies and not seeing bad plays, which made me frustrated, now compare all to this game, no one approached me in rude manner, game progressing (at least i'm fine with game progression), so i don't feel need to interfere, i already did some interactions, not as aggressive like in there, but i called out people for things i didn't liked, so if you have something more against me, we can discuss, cause it was your words yesterday, that meta can't be main thing to judge, especially when we talking 2 very different games. Hope that answered all your questions on this matter and we won't come back again to it
You make zero sence. I already had established that I don't like you and with time you became a stronger SR. What you are curently asking just doesn't seem to be of actual meaning and now you keep asking questions for the sake of asking them.

Also lol, you basically sum up your last game and so what? Does this really matter here? We can take it into account (like me for example), but you are using it as a full blown argument. Very BAD.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 817, Ramcius wrote:
In post 815, Jaack wrote:

I'm not changing vote, i take it away, it makes no difference for me if it's on Alisae or nowhere, but you had problem with my vote being on him, so i took away
Lol yes, you take your vote when being called up and the pressure has started and this is bad. Your reasoning for the lynch as a whole was iffy, and the unvote just confirms how you seem to be panicking.

VOTE: Ramicius
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 816, gerryoat wrote:
Scum:

dont ignore
I agree with most of the points you make. Manuel is not the lynch for today tho.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 817, Ramcius wrote: I'm not changing vote, i take it away, it makes no difference for me if it's on Alisae or nowhere, but you had problem with my vote being on him, so i took away
The first part of this is pointless semantics. The second part is a major factor contributing to my scumread. You don't appear to care all that much about your vote, despite that being, you know, the primary currency of the day game, and really the game in general for town.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

Scum:

dont ignore
if you insist,

1) i kinda agree with he's scumlist, you more null than hard SR to me, but i don't get town feeling from you
2) why exclude Gamma, cause he away? He left plenty posts to judge, and Manuel wasn't that active in this tread, so i don't see any reason to not put Gamma in list just because he not active now
3) i think i did enough comments on him

i'm not going judge if it's genuine or scum setting up, you can put like Yoshi, Alisae, Iron in that list and will be no difference, we have too many lynchbaity people to make assumptions like that
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Scum:

dont ignore
Aside from you, I dislike the same people as scummy.
2. Seems a justification, because most of Gamma's stuff so far has been fluff, or even fluffernutter.
3. Lynchbait would seem to indicate a pattern of behavior, not just behavior in a single game. You would have to prove the allegation of lynchbait in order for me to accept it as being applied to Pep. To me, it seems like much of his play is justifying why he looks scummy (playstyle) when me makes scummy posts.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 795, gerryoat wrote:All in all, i think these scumreads are artificially and carefully crafted as scum.
He really only gave a case on you, so not sure how/why you are claiming they are carefully crafted, and why they are artificial.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”