Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:56 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 1.12

ConManMick -
[1] Transcend
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[3] drealmerz7, Indigo, BigYoshiFan
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Indigo -
[0]
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[1] gerryoat
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[1] PeregrineV
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
ironstove -
[0]
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[1] Manuel87
Ramcius -
[3] Alisae, Jaack, Pepchoninga
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, ironstove

Not Voting -
Pine, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, Ramcius

Mod Notes –
None!

With 18 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 1 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-23 01:24:08).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 818, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 812, Ramcius wrote:
In post 804, Pepchoninga wrote:Elaborate please.
i try, i think i clearly asked why you excluded me from other TRs in Manuel's list, while you stated in previous post you disagree with more than 1 TR, and you said that later answering to me too, but yet you don't see me as town stronger than others, what elaboration you expect from me, if you can't answer simple question to continue our discussion?

P-edit: again, i'm not aggressive enough :D fine, quick recap to other game - i was same like here at start till Charloux called me out for "role fishing", cause i asked if we don't get rolelist in newbie game, and he did it in quite a rude manner, so my answer was in similar aggressive manner, then Nyd called me out for being aggressive, and we had some quarrel, later was your and Alisae fight in which i skipped till he tried force me join your wagon without giving any good reason to do that, but that was going to end of D1, add on top of that people being newbies and not seeing bad plays, which made me frustrated, now compare all to this game, no one approached me in rude manner, game progressing (at least i'm fine with game progression), so i don't feel need to interfere, i already did some interactions, not as aggressive like in there, but i called out people for things i didn't liked, so if you have something more against me, we can discuss, cause it was your words yesterday, that meta can't be main thing to judge, especially when we talking 2 very different games. Hope that answered all your questions on this matter and we won't come back again to it
You make zero sence. I already had established that I don't like you and with time you became a stronger SR. What you are curently asking just doesn't seem to be of actual meaning and now you keep asking questions for the sake of asking them.

Also lol, you basically sum up your last game and so what? Does this really matter here? We can take it into account (like me for example), but you are using it as a full blown argument. Very BAD.
No, Pep, it's you using my lack of aggressiveness here as your argument to SR me, i explained you why i was aggressive there, and why i'm not that aggressive here
In post 819, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 817, Ramcius wrote:
In post 815, Jaack wrote:
In post 814, Ramcius wrote: I'm not overly combative, i'm way too calm considering my other game, from which Pep is judging me

UNVOTE: Alisae

Better now? I can put vote on anyone i want, i just don't see reason trowing votes so early in day, when we start discussing lynch, i will think where to put my vote
Changing your vote after being called out on it does not make things better.
I'm not changing vote, i take it away, it makes no difference for me if it's on Alisae or nowhere, but you had problem with my vote being on him, so i took away
Lol yes, you take your vote when being called up and the pressure has started and this is bad. Your reasoning for the lynch as a whole was iffy, and the unvote just confirms how you seem to be panicking.

VOTE: Ramicius
So, taking away RVS vote, when someone use it as a reason so SR me is bad?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 821, Jaack wrote:
In post 817, Ramcius wrote: I'm not changing vote, i take it away, it makes no difference for me if it's on Alisae or nowhere, but you had problem with my vote being on him, so i took away
The first part of this is pointless semantics. The second part is a major factor contributing to my scumread. You don't appear to care all that much about your vote, despite that being, you know, the primary currency of the day game, and really the game in general for town.
No, it's not semantics, taking vote away means i don't put in anywhere else, so i don't join/start any wagon

No, i don't care for voting someone at this point, we not going lynch anyone anytime soon, and wagon can come and go in matter of hours, so why should i care for vote? I value much more discussing and bringing up plays i find scummy or anti-town early in day
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Pine »

In post 811, Pine wrote:I'm still only at the skimming-and-not-caring stage, but what I've seen of Ramcius isn't good.

Withholding a vote for now, I should at the very least ISO him and glance at a VC before I put down a vote.
I actually just did those things.
VOTE: Ramcius

Obviously, the strikeout was meant to convey a willingness to vote as above.

Also, he's focusing way to much on splitting hairs in defending himself, and not enough on finding scum. Falsely accused Town explains themselves, then moves on to finding scum. They don't hyperfocus like this. Or shouldn't, at least.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 827, Ramcius wrote:
No, it's not semantics, taking vote away means i don't put in anywhere else, so i don't join/start any wagon

No, i don't care for voting someone at this point, we not going lynch anyone anytime soon, and wagon can come and go in matter of hours, so why should i care for vote? I value much more discussing and bringing up plays i find scummy or anti-town early in day
Okay I'll put it this way. There is no real difference to me where your vote ended up. Unvoting Alisae to appease me is what bothered me. And I think I was pretty clear about it.

Furthermore, I don't think you really believe this 'who cares who I vote thing' and are just doubling down on it because it's the only explaination you can come up with. Besides, there is evidence to support you do think it matters who you're voting.

First the fact that you invited alisae as opposed to just telling me your disinterest in voting. Your first move was to try and appease me, not to explain yourself.

Second is this very post I am quoting. You don't want to join or start a wagon. Which means you are at least recognizing the importance of your vote, making you accountable for the alisae vote camping.

I'm pretty confident in my vote now thanks to your reaction.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 828, Pine wrote:
In post 811, Pine wrote:I'm still only at the skimming-and-not-caring stage, but what I've seen of Ramcius isn't good.

Withholding a vote for now, I should at the very least ISO him and glance at a VC before I put down a vote.

Also, he's focusing way to much on splitting hairs in defending himself, and not enough on finding scum. Falsely accused Town explains themselves, then moves on to finding scum. They don't hyperfocus like this. Or shouldn't, at least.
if i will call you scum for sheeping my wagon, does that counts as finding scums?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 829, Jaack wrote:

Okay I'll put it this way. There is no real difference to me where your vote ended up. Unvoting Alisae to appease me is what bothered me. And I think I was pretty clear about it.

Furthermore, I don't think you really believe this 'who cares who I vote thing' and are just doubling down on it because it's the only explaination you can come up with. Besides, there is evidence to support you do think it matters who you're voting.

First the fact that you invited alisae as opposed to just telling me your disinterest in voting. Your first move was to try and appease me, not to explain yourself.

Second is this very post I am quoting. You don't want to join or start a wagon. Which means you are at least recognizing the importance of your vote, making you accountable for the alisae vote camping.

I thought i made it clear that i took my vote away to appease you, and no, i don't see importance in my vote, i simply don't have 1 strong SR and don't want change my vote every time someone else ends up on top of my list, which is pretty dynamic
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Pine »

In post 830, Ramcius wrote:
In post 828, Pine wrote:

if i will call you scum for sheeping my wagon, does that counts as finding scums?
I was in you before it was cool, scrub. I just forgot to actually use vote tags.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Pine »

On*

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Pine »

In post 831, Ramcius wrote:
In post 829, Jaack wrote:

I thought i made it clear that i took my vote away to appease you, and no, i don't see importance in my vote, i simply don't have 1 strong SR and don't want change my vote every time someone else ends up on top of my list, which is pretty dynamic
Also, appeasement is scummy.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Transcend »

Slots that imo can die:

Mick
Alisae
Manuel
Peregrine
Penguin
Lemon

VOTE: Manuel
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Transcend »

I think pep is town and i didn't like manny's entrance on that vote.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 445, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 430, Pepchoninga wrote: Ughh, I don't like how you try to compliment Trans and think this is gonna get you off his SRs
I actually thought about saying something else because ppl could view it as AtE but seeing who tries to throw shade at me for stating my honest opinion gives me more information so thanks for that.
Oh and i dont know how much selfesteem you have but personally i wouldnt compliment someone if i didnt mean it just to win a mafiagame.
VOTE: Pepchoninga
Ffr

Oh and I'm sure some of the slots i want to die are town and I'm town reading scum but i don't give right now
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 832, Pine wrote:
In post 830, Ramcius wrote:
In post 828, Pine wrote:

I was in you before it was cool, scrub. I just forgot to actually use vote tags.
you mean this?
In post 566, Pine wrote:Ramicus, that's clearly just a colloquialism. Don't over-interpret.
or

anyway, you are a sheep, a lurker, and probably a scum, so deal with it
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 825, inspectorscout wrote:Pepchoninga - [1] Manuel87
Ramcius - [3] Alisae, Jaack, Pepchoninga
gerryoat - [2] ConManMick, ironstove
These are all bad trains

Quoting was made easy, they're all at the bottom of the VC :D
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 825, inspectorscout wrote:ConManMick - [1] Transcend
Alisae - [3] drealmerz7, Indigo, BigYoshiFan
Manuel87 - [1] gerryoat
These are all good wagons.

Alisae's wagon has town gold on it. I'm very tempted to join.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Pine »

I'm actually none of the above. Since I realized the thread was open a few pages ago, I've been engaged. 811 was clearly intent to vote, when you had I think two other votes on you. In a Large, with original reasoning of my own, calling that 'sheeping' is pretty lol'able. Finally, my role PM begs to differ.

Also, that's some pretty hardcore OMGUS.

PEdit: Transcend, show your work.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Transcend »

N
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Transcend »

Actually the Alisae wagon has towny people on it, but eh. Drealmerz gas voted there since his first post, Indigo has been there for a while as well. While i think both indigo and drealmerz are town, i want their stances on a few other players besides Alisae.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 841, Pine wrote:I'm actually none of the above. Since I realized the thread was open a few pages ago, I've been engaged. 811 was clearly intent to vote, when you had I think two other votes on you. In a Large, with original reasoning of my own, calling that 'sheeping' is pretty lol'able. Finally, my role PM begs to differ.

Also, that's some pretty hardcore OMGUS.

PEdit: Transcend, show your work.
Exactly, vague intent, waiting if my wagon gets traction, and from your ISO i didn't see you actually trying find scum, just some meaningless posts before jumping my wagon, do i only your scumread? And you are sheep for joining wagon with ridiculous reasoning, cause if you read topic, you should've noticed me engaging in discussion and not just defending myself

@Pep, i'm aggressive enough already?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Pine »

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 499, ConManMick wrote:Here fuck it very you're full of beans
VOTE: Gerry
I'll come back for you iron cos that reaction seems forced
In post 705, ironstove wrote:
In post 496, gerryoat wrote:
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
............ ? Serious?

lol VOTE: Gerry
Guys. Mick's vote here is infinitely worse than stove's. Jsyk. I've yet to incorrectly read stove, i doubt I'm wrong now. The bs Mick said in his post is terrible. Irons is just a typical omgus.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Pine »

I concur, that Mick vote is pretty terrible.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 845, Pine wrote:Image
If that implies you're not gonna sheep me, then fine.

I am the king of powerhousing bws. I did it in a 42 player game on d1. I was wrong, but i don't care. I got 21 other votes lol.

So when the person i want gets ultimately voted, I'll likely not need your vote.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Pine »

It was actually a mock directed at Ram.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar