Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #750  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:37 am

In post 728, Alisae wrote:Gerry thoughts on Pep?
In my head I keep on flipfloping from misunderstood townie because of his overall play to scum because he attempted to either discredit Ram's slot or get Ram to scumclaim.

BTW Pep about this, what answer were you expecting from town!Ram? What answer were you expecting form scum!Ram. Also you never answered this:
In post 676, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716243#p8716243]post 647[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 640, Alisae wrote:Pep what does that response tell you about Ramcius?
Why did you ask it in the first place?

Nothing good unfortunately.

And I did because I wanna see the response. It's an easy question and the answer says alot. The fact that he think I wanted to get him to make a scum slip is just confirming that he is trying to hard.
Why is that response not good?
Getting the quotes you wanted now.

Nothing could really be a good question from him. Tho in a situation like this I would've expected a more serious answer with power behind it from a town!Ram then thenlight hearted Ram I got that puts smiles after almost every post. It is gut to some extent but pretty strong one too.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #751  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:39 am

In post 737, gerryoat wrote:
In post 734, Alisae wrote:Yeah he might be as well, but what do you think of the "Are you smart?" question he asked Ram?
That really comes off as an attempt to descredit the slot or force a scumclaim to me.


Idk you might be looking into that too much

It is normal, he is trying to get people on his page.

Ramcius
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #752  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:41 am

In post 746, ironstove wrote:Do setups like this usually hit majority on D1? Anyway I hard claim not mafia. Remove your lynches.


how you know scums are mafia? Maybe it's werewolfs or something, also that not clear you from being 3p

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #753  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:42 am

In post 747, ironstove wrote:Haven't really been reading the game, I'm kinda low-effort towning it while there are this many players in the game because it's hard to formulate reads, but please continue posting and don't let me be a distraction.

Bish get your game up! The game is running in a perfectly fine pace and if you can't keep up, you can always ask for a V/La or get replaced.

Alisae
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #754  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:47 am

In post 753, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 747, ironstove wrote:Haven't really been reading the game, I'm kinda low-effort towning it while there are this many players in the game because it's hard to formulate reads, but please continue posting and don't let me be a distraction.

Bish get your game up! The game is running in a perfectly fine pace and if you can't keep up, you can always ask for a V/La or get replaced.
You wanna know what would make this more believable? A vote.
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #755  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:48 am

In post 710, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716554#p8716554]post 709[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 704, Alisae wrote:UNVOTE:
Pep is now just coming off to me as a misunderstood townie who's most likely just writing his thoughts in a stream of consciousness and I think he would be a bit more careful about what he says. That's how his blatant contradiction reads to me.

Oh, so you find contradictions in my posts? And if you do, care to point them out? Many people, find that contradictions are a scum sign. What makes you think that mine is more of a town sign?

Your unvote seems fishy.
The slip I pointed out plus the thing Yoshi pointed out is the evidence I'm basing it off of.
I said why it was a town sign, I feel like you would make an attempt to be more careful.
What about my unvote seems fishy?

Ok now to answer. I belive your reason to vote me were bad from the beginning. You also didn't really continue up on my case and left it there, until Yoshi and I questioned that. You got back to it with an unvote, saying that I'm a misunderstood townie and basically calling me careless. While this should satisfy me, it doesn't. The thought process that lead you to this assumption is not clear to me. That is all.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #756  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 am

In post 754, Alisae wrote:
In post 753, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 747, ironstove wrote:Haven't really been reading the game, I'm kinda low-effort towning it while there are this many players in the game because it's hard to formulate reads, but please continue posting and don't let me be a distraction.

Bish get your game up! The game is running in a perfectly fine pace and if you can't keep up, you can always ask for a V/La or get replaced.
You wanna know what would make this more believable? A vote.

You wanna know what would make your post more believable? Giving an actual reason why I should vote him.

Alisae
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #757  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 am

Bitch when is anything ever simple and clear with me?
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd

Alisae
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #758  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 am

LOL You just said the reason why you should vote him: to step up his game.
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #759  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 am

In post 729, Alisae wrote:
In post 536, Pepchoninga wrote:Don't really care wether I'm on your good side or not, as long as you are willing to cooperate with the rest to have a good discussion and ultimately achieving our alignment's goal.

In post 694, Pepchoninga wrote:I didn't ask you if you were scum. I asked if you were smart. I did ask if you are a bad scum however.

Pep it's these things that made me think you were a misunderstood townie and makes me think your posting is careless.

I belive I got very in depth behind the reasoning of those two posts. Don't see what you can missunderstand from it. You can read it in confusion and say I'm scum, but it doesn't seem like I post that someone would post carelessly.

Also still waiting for you to actually answer my real question.

Alisae
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #760  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 am

it's careless because the first one is a slpi and the 2nd one is a contradiction.
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #761  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 am

In post 758, Alisae wrote:LOL You just said the reason why you should vote him: to step up his game.

I think gerry and his sheeps are doing a perfectly fine job at that tho.

Alisae
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #762  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 am

Slip*
Shit Typo.

The real question is where?
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd

Alisae
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #763  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:53 am

In post 761, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 758, Alisae wrote:LOL You just said the reason why you should vote him: to step up his game.

I think gerry and his sheeps are doing a perfectly fine job at that tho.
True or False: In your opinion Ironstove is lynchbait.
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #764  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:54 am

In post 760, Alisae wrote:it's careless because the first one is a slpi and the 2nd one is a contradiction.

The first one is not a slip and the second one is not a contradiction. Not gonna explain why AGAIN. I suggest you leave this tho. All the information you could from me now, you've probably already gotten from the last time you attempted to tunnel the same class uple of posts.

Alisae
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #765  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:54 am

In post 752, Ramcius wrote:
In post 746, ironstove wrote:Do setups like this usually hit majority on D1? Anyway I hard claim not mafia. Remove your lynches.


how you know scums are mafia? Maybe it's werewolfs or something, also that not clear you from being 3p
Or Aliens.
Or Monsters.
Or Sea Creatures.
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #766  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:55 am

In post 763, Alisae wrote:
In post 761, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 758, Alisae wrote:LOL You just said the reason why you should vote him: to step up his game.

I think gerry and his sheeps are doing a perfectly fine job at that tho.
True or False: In your opinion Ironstove is lynchbait.

Uhhh, don't try to read my reasoning when you've clearly showed your inability to do so troughout this game. Never implied anything like that. Only said this a responce to you. I would say it was more of a joke how I dislike the sheeping thst has started to happen with you. I think sheeps day 1 are overly suspicious.

Alisae
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #767  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:59 am

You're dodging the question.
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #768  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:14 am

In post 767, Alisae wrote:You're dodging the question.

You are doging my questions too. The answer is clearly false.

Alisae
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #769  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:15 am

Okay what is your read on them then.
And I asked you what the question was you never showed it to me.
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd

Transcend
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #770  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:20 am

this is a substantial post with substantial content
"The first time I played Transcendscum he acted powertown and he and bacde led me like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam" - Zachstralkita
"Transcend. Well done. You wade through oceans of shitposts and even shittier logic to find the pearl of the lying scumfucks. Good job." - DiamondSentinel

Alisae
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #771  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:21 am

OMGAWD TRANS THAT POST SOLVED THE GAME
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd

Transcend
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #772  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 am

rooby rooby rooooooo

closing credits come on
"The first time I played Transcendscum he acted powertown and he and bacde led me like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam" - Zachstralkita
"Transcend. Well done. You wade through oceans of shitposts and even shittier logic to find the pearl of the lying scumfucks. Good job." - DiamondSentinel

gerryoat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #773  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:12 am

more votes on iron needed por favor

Manuel87
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 26, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #774  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:50 am

In post 748, Pepchoninga wrote:I just love how you are actively trying to discredit me.

You discredit yourself by saying you play from a neutral PoV.
That is antitown even if you are town its still just that.
Basically what you are saying is "i always play antitown so when i am scum i cant get called out for it".
Same thing about the lynchbaitstatement. You say you always get used as lynchbait. So why are you fine with being lynchbait?

This is where i am at right now.
Scum:
gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga
Town:
drealmerz7, Transcend, Alisae, kuror0, PeregrineV, Ramcius

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York