Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Transcend
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #775  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:52 am

guys
"The first time I played Transcendscum he acted powertown and he and bacde led me like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam" - Zachstralkita
"Transcend. Well done. You wade through oceans of shitposts and even shittier logic to find the pearl of the lying scumfucks. Good job." - DiamondSentinel

Transcend
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #776  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:52 am

do you trust me?
"The first time I played Transcendscum he acted powertown and he and bacde led me like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam" - Zachstralkita
"Transcend. Well done. You wade through oceans of shitposts and even shittier logic to find the pearl of the lying scumfucks. Good job." - DiamondSentinel

Transcend
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #777  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:52 am

gerryoat is town

i also think ironstove is town but i'm infinitely more sure about the first one
"The first time I played Transcendscum he acted powertown and he and bacde led me like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam" - Zachstralkita
"Transcend. Well done. You wade through oceans of shitposts and even shittier logic to find the pearl of the lying scumfucks. Good job." - DiamondSentinel

inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Location: The Near Distant Future
Pronoun: He

Post Post #778  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:01 am

Image

Vote Count 1.11

ConManMick - [1] Transcend
drealmerz7 - [0]
Transcend - [0]
Pine - [0]
Alisae - [4] drealmerz7, Ramcius, Indigo, BigYoshiFan
Jaack - [1] Gamma Emerald
Indigo - [0]
BigYoshiFan - [1] pepchoninga
Manuel87 - [0]
PeregrineV - [0]
Gamma Emerald - [1] PeregrineV
PenguinPower - [0]
Lemon Tree - [0]
ironstove - [2] gerryoat, Alisae
kuror0 - [0]
Pepchoninga - [2] Manuel87, Jaack
Ramcius - [0]
gerryoat - [2] ConManMick, ironstove




Not Voting - Pine, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0

Mod Notes – None!

With 18 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 1 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-23 01:24:08).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
world.createNew(Utopia everHope); is taking pre-ins.
This 17-player game features several special mechanics, based on a world where Reality and Virtual Reality are close to each other.
PM me if interested.

Transcend
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #779  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:32 am

votes are like me in bed

all over the place
"The first time I played Transcendscum he acted powertown and he and bacde led me like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam" - Zachstralkita
"Transcend. Well done. You wade through oceans of shitposts and even shittier logic to find the pearl of the lying scumfucks. Good job." - DiamondSentinel

Ramcius
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #780  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:33 am

In post 776, Transcend wrote:do you trust me?


if you stop spamming useless nonsense, you might get more credibility on your reads

Transcend
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #781  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:35 am

been busy with work, haven't had time to deeply analyze this

apologies
"The first time I played Transcendscum he acted powertown and he and bacde led me like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam" - Zachstralkita
"Transcend. Well done. You wade through oceans of shitposts and even shittier logic to find the pearl of the lying scumfucks. Good job." - DiamondSentinel

Manuel87
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 26, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #782  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:55 am

In post 777, Transcend wrote:gerryoat is town

Show me one post in his Iso that should convice me he is town.

gerryoat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #783  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:23 am

In post 774, Manuel87 wrote:This is where i am at right now.
Scum:
gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga


comes out of nowhere with a bad sr

gerryoat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #784  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:24 am

In post 777, Transcend wrote:i also think ironstove is town but i'm infinitely more sure about the first one


bad tr. wtf

gerryoat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #785  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:25 am

In post 782, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 777, Transcend wrote:gerryoat is town

Show me one post in his Iso that should convice me he is town.


How about instead, you give your case on me. Town would do that and not just say you SR me.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #786  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:46 am

In post 774, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 748, Pepchoninga wrote:I just love how you are actively trying to discredit me.

You discredit yourself by saying you play from a neutral PoV.
That is antitown even if you are town its still just that.
Basically what you are saying is "i always play antitown so when i am scum i cant get called out for it".
Same thing about the lynchbaitstatement. You say you always get used as lynchbait. So why are you fine with being lynchbait?

This is where i am at right now.
Scum:
gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga
Town:
drealmerz7, Transcend, Alisae, kuror0, PeregrineV, Ramcius

Lol, you are wrong on soo many levels it's funny. I'm certainly not discrediting myself. Me playong from a neutral perspective is anything but anti-town. Basically you understand my posts wrong. I don't like this fact, but from the games I have played till now, people just tend to start a wagon on me that is ultimately lynchbait. I don't see this as a bad thing if it gets results. It is also helpful and sometimes obvious if the lynchbait wagon is done by scum, so this is a plus.

And yes, bad SR.

Also lol...bad TRs.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #787  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:47 am

In post 782, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 777, Transcend wrote:gerryoat is town

Show me one post in his Iso that should convice me he is town.

Show me one post thst should convince us that Ram is town den.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #788  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:47 am

In post 769, Alisae wrote:Okay what is your read on them then.
And I asked you what the question was you never showed it to me.

Null.

Ramcius
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #789  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:54 am

In post 787, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 782, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 777, Transcend wrote:gerryoat is town

Show me one post in his Iso that should convice me he is town.

Show me one post thst should convince us that Ram is town den.


Why you so biased on me? Cause this time i'm not on your side and i'm questioning your actions?

Pine
In Your Head
 
User avatar
Joined: February 27, 2011
Location: Probably the scum PT.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #790  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:59 am

In post 660, Transcend wrote:Hi

I'm matt

Me too!

Transcend
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #791  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:58 pm

In post 790, Pine wrote:
In post 660, Transcend wrote:Hi

I'm matt

Me too!


Sic

Unfortunately, Mr. Oat, your reads do not dictate mine this game.
"The first time I played Transcendscum he acted powertown and he and bacde led me like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam" - Zachstralkita
"Transcend. Well done. You wade through oceans of shitposts and even shittier logic to find the pearl of the lying scumfucks. Good job." - DiamondSentinel

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #792  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:59 pm

In post 789, Ramcius wrote:
In post 787, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 782, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 777, Transcend wrote:gerryoat is town

Show me one post in his Iso that should convice me he is town.

Show me one post thst should convince us that Ram is town den.


Why you so biased on me? Cause this time i'm not on your side and i'm questioning your actions?

No I wanna see what makes him TR you because I don't. Are you picking on me for everything now?

gerryoat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #793  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:01 pm

In post 791, Transcend wrote:
In post 790, Pine wrote:
In post 660, Transcend wrote:Hi

I'm matt

Me too!


Sic

Unfortunately, Mr. Oat, your reads do not dictate mine this game.


who is your lynch pool

gerryoat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #794  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:08 pm

In post 786, Pepchoninga wrote:This is where i am at right now.
Scum:
gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga


Let me break down why manuel might be scum

1.) his first scumread is me, and I was a polerazing slot this so far because of the fact i drew a lot of attention from the fake shot thing (that wasnt even my idea lol). I think he saw this as an opportunity to out a safe SR on me. Since there was just a recent spotlight on me, i'm a safe first scumread.

2.) His second scumread is Gamma, who hasnt talked in 2 days I believe. This is another safe scumread because not only is he not here to defend himself, but he can just say he thought that gamma is lurking right now. Since this is a the lurker, it makes it a good middle scumread.

3.) His third scumread is Pep. Who is looking more and more like lynchbait. If you see the amount of pressure and votes that have been piling up on pep, I think that he thought this was a safe last scumread just to throw in at the end, because since others scumread him, he won't be questioned much on it.

All in all, i think these scumreads are artificially and carefully crafted as scum.

VOTE: Manuel

gerryoat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #795  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:10 pm

In post 774, Manuel87 wrote:This is where i am at right now.
Scum:
gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga


Let me break down why manuel might be scum

1.) his first scumread is me, and I was a polerazing slot this so far because of the fact i drew a lot of attention from the fake shot thing (that wasnt even my idea lol). I think he saw this as an opportunity to out a safe SR on me. Since there was just a recent spotlight on me, i'm a safe first scumread.

2.) His second scumread is Gamma, who hasnt talked in 2 days I believe. This is another safe scumread because not only is he not here to defend himself, but he can just say he thought that gamma is lurking right now. Since this is a the lurker, it makes it a good middle scumread.

3.) His third scumread is Pep. Who is looking more and more like lynchbait. If you see the amount of pressure and votes that have been piling up on pep, I think that he thought this was a safe last scumread just to throw in at the end, because since others scumread him, he won't be questioned much on it.

All in all, i think these scumreads are artificially and carefully crafted as scum.

VOTE: Manuel

pedit: fixed quote origin

Ramcius
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #796  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:31 pm

In post 792, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 789, Ramcius wrote:
In post 787, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 782, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 777, Transcend wrote:gerryoat is town

Show me one post in his Iso that should convice me he is town.

Show me one post thst should convince us that Ram is town den.


Why you so biased on me? Cause this time i'm not on your side and i'm questioning your actions?

No I wanna see what makes him TR you because I don't. Are you picking on me for everything now?


no, only when i see my name, cause in other post you said he's TRs reads are bad, plurality, in post i quoted you question only read on me, what happened to other TR reads?

ironstove
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2016

Post Post #797  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:48 pm

In post 763, Alisae wrote:
In post 761, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 758, Alisae wrote:LOL You just said the reason why you should vote him: to step up his game.

I think gerry and his sheeps are doing a perfectly fine job at that tho.
True or False: In your opinion Ironstove is lynchbait.


True

ironstove
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2016

Post Post #798  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 pm

In post 773, gerryoat wrote:more votes on iron needed por favor


I already said I'm gonna be on vacation starting tomorrow until Sunday night and I have 0 intention of checking mafia unless I'm bored at night because I'm going snowboarding so it's an utter waste of time to vote my slot if you're trying to pressure me unless you plan to park votes on me for 4 days so you might as well pressure other people and come back to my slot when I return.

If you want to lynch me without giving me a chance to defend myself or claim then that just makes you look bad IDGAF.

Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #799  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:53 pm

In post 796, Ramcius wrote:
In post 792, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 789, Ramcius wrote:
In post 787, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 782, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 777, Transcend wrote:gerryoat is town

Show me one post in his Iso that should convice me he is town.

Show me one post thst should convince us that Ram is town den.


Why you so biased on me? Cause this time i'm not on your side and i'm questioning your actions?

No I wanna see what makes him TR you because I don't. Are you picking on me for everything now?


no, only when i see my name, cause in other post you said he's TRs reads are bad, plurality, in post i quoted you question only read on me, what happened to other TR reads?

I find hem bad, cuz basically all the people I'm not liking atm are there.

I ask first about you, then if I find a need I will ask about some of the other too ^^

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York