Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: the mcdonalds worker that snuck an onion into Transcend's cheeseburger
Bandwagon!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ryker
Ryker
Goon
Ryker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Ryker »

In post 1554, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do you think that's so towny the wagon needs to be backed off of? Ask literally anyone else that question: I am not the one who made the wagon.
You didn't make the wagon, okay. That's irrelevant. I've asked multiple people. Now I'm asking you.
Ryker
Ryker
Goon
Ryker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Ryker »

In fact, please analyze that post for me AND give me a succinct post about why you think Sparkles is scum,..... unless you don't think he is in which case I want to know why you're voting him over Zulfy and Lalight.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

WTFfffff
I've stated that AS is a nullread already
Zulfy and LaLight are TRs
As for that post, I don't see what's so valuable about it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ryker
Ryker
Goon
Ryker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Ryker »

The reads contained within. Do you agree, do you disagree? Why in either case? Do you understand the viewpoint?
Ryker
Ryker
Goon
Ryker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Ryker »

Jesus, getting this post is like pulling teeth and god damn, I forgot he had Zulfy as town somehow.
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 12:13 am

Post by marshy »

In post 1563, Mulch wrote:I decided to post the first two to hopefully generate discussion, no pointi n waiting cause I'm not doing more tonight.

Reads.

Transcend:
Spoiler:
Firstly, you came under a lot of pressure day 1. I don't like how calm you acted. Yeah, it's meta, but I think that you acted SO much that you didn't care it's almost like you were TRYING to not care. I don't like how you keep doing pre flip associations. You don't explain anything you do but I think that is your meta. You townread me immediately after I scumread you, which scum have done in the past, and is a warning flag. You use self meta, but this is again something according to your meta. You came off scummy very near here too with your pre flip associations. I also don't like the sheer amount of fluff you have.

Some town posts:

Some scum posts:

Funny post for someone who wants a laugh:

Overall read: Posts and overall tone lead you as
lean-mid scum
, with it being even higher if the fluffyness wasn't apparently part of your meta.

Marshy:

Spoiler:
I liked how you scumread me in the beginning and sort of naturally transitioned into not scumread me as much. YOu had a good flow to it, and your logic seemed clear. You seem to have a lot of posts that don't do that much stuff but act like they are, though, and ask a lot of questions. You do pre flip associations with me and Wulfy, which I really don't like. You did that scummy thing telling the vig who to shoot. You also do pre flip and wagon pre flip analysis which is extremely scummy. Good catch on Gamma. So much fluff. Jokes. So much jokes.

Town posts:

Scum posts:

Funny Post:

Overall Read: Although his individual posts indicate null, when looking at his ISO the overall trend
leans scum.
great case
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 am

Post by marshy »

mulch there is no nuance or understanding to your scum posts regarding me. most of your linked scum posts are about me being willing to end the day or confidently declaring scum between players due to you latching onto preflip association as some ultimate scumtell. you are thinking 'this guy is doing x so must be scum' instead of 'this guy is doing x. can i see him doing that as y/ alignment?'

your "townie posts" revolve around me questioning gamma and you....i see the logic but youve missed my most protown posts
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 1:15 am

Post by FireScreamer »

Why did Lalight wagon die? Can someone run me through the Zulphy case?
In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1351, Agent Sparkles wrote:More of my thoughts:

Gamma Emerald- Finding it really difficult to read this slot. My only ping from him was a false alarm in retrospect and nothing else is really standing out, but I’d probably put him at nulltown for his earlier pressure on marshy and fairly natural-looking progression. His reads are generally vague and hard to make conclusions from, which is probably NAI.

Marshy- Probably the scummiest in the game (besides maybe LaLight) on reconsideration. Up until about page 20, he basically coasted on naked bandwagon votes without pressuring/scumhunting or giving any opinions. After that, he apparently still finds me and Zulfy suspicious but won't go into either of those, even after being repeatedly pressured to explain his Zulfy vote.

Then look at posts , , and . The individual posts are alarming, the progression is worse. He theorizes that at least 2 and maybe 3 scum are off of the leading wagons, then immediately shows a level of confidence of at least one of us being scum that he’s willing to lynch without a claim if one of us flips town (which is really awful and anti-town in itself) and call Gamma’s opinion on both of us being town “utterly insane” and suggest he could be scum for it. And Marshy’s “most of these votes are awful” comment in 959 looks even worse when considering that his own votes on both slots had nothing visible behind them at all. And wanting to cut the day really short with the leading wagon on an inactive player (like he suggested) is deliberately hurtful to town even if they're right.

Ranmaru: My strongest townlean right now. His ISO is bleeding with the desire to sort people and advance the game. Pressuring multiple people to contribute and be transparent, trying to dig deep into people’s thought processes and understand them, and showing some evidence of deliberately doing extra research to read people. I wouldn't bet the game on it, but I feel pretty safe townreading him.

LaLight: Scum. and both look fake. He supposedly scumreads Mulch and Ryker for a lot of empty posting early on, which is highly inaccurate and really looks like it’s just for show. Ryker and Mulch (especially the latter) were both important contributors, as anyone who’s been reading their posts should know, and he calls them out on it but not posters like Transcend or Marshy? Then he takes (which is completely NAI, by the way) and tries to make it about Ryker distracting attention from other players even though that has absolutely nothing to do with the post and everything else Ryker had done was about other slots. He’s coming up with reasons to suspect people that don’t exist. I acknowledge the explanation in the bottom paragraph, but he was using things that weren’t even valid in the first place, not just exaggerating them.

660 is scummy for reasons already explained. I’d expect town to address the reasoning behind the wagon (which he does, to an extent), but not to discredit and throw AtE attacks at the wagon solely on the basis of it being an easy wagon even if there are good reasons behind it (which he even admits himself that there are). Meaningless shade, not genuine thought.

Later, his vote on me is partially because he “really trusts Ranmaru?” Awfully convenient sheep vote for someone who never has townreads. Agree with Ryker that his argument of “logic and consistency” is shallow and could easily be applied to multiple people in this thread.

Anyway, I have more to say but I’m leaving to stay at a hotel for the night. I know I’m torturing some of you but I will definitely be fully caught up and updated on everything this weekend. I don't really want to replace out over temporary time issues.

VOTE: Marshy

This slot and LaLight are the only sufficiently scummy players for me to lynch today.
Me: I don't think he's trying hard enough, I have plenty of content to sort.
Marshy: I like his read, I never really considered the point about marshy denouncing the possibility of both wagon being on town
Ranmaru: I like his read, I feel he got to the same place I'm at just without meta. Not really original though.
LaLight: I don't like his read, I feel he's ignoring the fact that LaLight kinda plays this way as Town. Might be related to the fact he hasn't actually formed an opinion on me since not having deeply analyzed me would make having missed my defense of LaLight more likely.
<Embrace The Void>

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1573, LaLight wrote:
In post 1557, Tammy wrote:Lalight - can you talk a little about your never town reading people meta? Do you just never give town readslist? Has that been a pretty steady part of your meta? If not, what caused it to change?
Not a steady one. I've given townreads quite a lot of games. Thing is that when I play with people who are sognificantly better players, they can fake their townmeta easily. And your townread in the end causes scum win. On the primary site I am playing town has a really low winrate just because of people liking to townread strong players. I just learned that everyone can be scum until they are conf!town
Okay. I was wondering because in that newbie game, you called a couple people obvtown.

I've seen you say that your town game is better than your scum game, what do you think your scum game is lacking?

~~~

In other news, scratch the earlier theory that scum lalight wouldn't go after the strongest presence in the thread. In the scum game I glanced at she went after frogger who is usually a pretty strong presence. But she did make a post alluding to not knowing who her partner was, so while I still think it's silly to go after ryker for it, she did do that.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1585, Gamma Emerald wrote:LaLight: I don't like his read, I feel he's ignoring the fact that LaLight kinda plays this way as Town. Might be related to the fact he hasn't actually formed an opinion on me since not having deeply analyzed me would make having missed my defense of LaLight more likely.
Why is he supposed to listen to your read?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel if he actually analyzed my posts he'd understand how LaLight is
<Embrace The Void>

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I think this relates to my third point in my . I also feel if he read Gamma more thoroughly he wouldn't have jumped on him.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 7:47 am

Post by PenguinPower »

FrozenFlame has been prodded.
<(") | (")>
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Frozen Flame
: Get at me with an updated reads list, and with reasons this time. Also reply to my . Thank you.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 8:29 am

Post by FireScreamer »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zulfy
In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Mulch »

Lalilght read
Spoiler:
Firstly, I think your opening tone is weird. I think that you also having no townreads is weird, but I can chalk it up to meta. I love how you are not easily townreading me for being a newbie like everyone else- it means you are actively hunting. You checked and brought up unorthodox ideas into the game about Ryker, which is great. Your reads are logical. Everything you do is sincere. Your tone after is great. NO fluff, all action. Although you do make excuses a lot.

Town Posts:

Scum posts: to an extent

Funny post: - weak tho

Overall read: I like your tone and atmosphere. Intent>Logic in some cases and everything you do seems true and honest.
Mid-High Town
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Agent Sparkles
: Where are you at? You said you would be caught up by this weekend. It's pretty late now.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

We have
around
3 days to deadline, we need to consolidate soon. Most viable wagons right now are Sparkles and Zulphy. I endorse both.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Agent Sparkles has been prodded.
<(") | (")>
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

This feels so stagnant, so stalled. I'll be eating and going to sleep soon. Transcend and Gamma, would appreciate if you guys voted Agent Sparkles again. Deuces.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Vote Count 1.20