rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:11 am

Post by rb »

and yeah tbh transcend if you're town it's like, mykonian's top2 'scumreads' are you + me

if you're town and i'm your top townread, like it's not even a question as to whether or not myko is needed in this game right now. unless he can re-evaluate with less confbias around my slot (he basically scumreads you based on me, l0l) he dies.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 741, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 739, Boonskiies wrote:I like Transcends scum reads. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those last few votes are pseudo protecting one of his scum reads. Myko/TTH are both players who I imagine can control a game as scum like that.
As someone who was in Mystery at King's Landing, I am immediately calling bullshit on you actually thinking that.
Was Transcend in that game? I didn't participate too much in that game. I was kind of a lurksac there. I was House Tully.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Transcend »

i wasn't in that game
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 779, Transcend wrote:i wasn't in that game
Oh, then TTH was expecting me to remember either herself or Myko in that game as scum when it was a hidden alt game that I replaced into Day 3. (Could have been late Day 2. I forget. I didn't do much that game, even skipped a night action by accident.)
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:42 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 760, rb wrote:something about TTH is really soulless btw
I am
not
soulless. I'm Heartless.
It's OK sweetie, it's easy to make that mistake.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:47 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 780, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 779, Transcend wrote:i wasn't in that game
Oh, then TTH was expecting me to remember either herself or Myko in that game as scum when it was a hidden alt game that I replaced into Day 3. (Could have been late Day 2. I forget. I didn't do much that game, even skipped a night action by accident.)
SAD revealed all the alts. I was Greyjoy.
You see why the narrative of me being "controlling" scum is laughable now?
Even without that game's context, I don't think the way you went about sowing paranoia like that is townish.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 762, Transcend wrote:SEH SCUMMY THO
Why is Impo scummy?
Her initial observations about Flairs and the timing/feel of her self-depreciation are really town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:22 am

Post by rb »

In post 781, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 760, rb wrote:something about TTH is really soulless btw
I am
not
soulless. I'm Heartless.
It's OK sweetie, it's easy to make that mistake.
Sorry darling, I'll remember next time.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Thoughts while catching up:

Robbnva's faux-outrage on page 1 (and particularly in post #31)((I don't remember how to hyperlink posts I'm sorry)) comes off as kind of forced/like he's trying too hard to show off his emotional investment in a game that had just started. I dislike it.

I actually keep scumreading Transcend the more and more that I read this game - and that makes me worried I'm like, really just misreading his tells or something. For example, Robbnva responded to the accusations against him in #31 super poorly, and in #32 Transcend pretty much completely takes the pressure off of Robb, even though his response is lacking. From a regular perspective, this is a weird move because Robb's explanation wasn't very good, and from a meta perspective, that isn't the Transcend that I'm used to.

also this:
In post 34, Robbnva wrote:He asked. I explained. There was no over explanation

I shouldn't even be on any hook anyway. The game hasn't even started yet so none of this matters.

is an AWFULLLL post using the game not starting to excuse his scumtells and i sure hope someone calls it out

hillariously, just as i was thinking that Myk is a light-town based on the first 2 pages, Transcend votes them in #45

MariaR doing the forced "let me out of this game" shtick is bad.

I read RB's back-and-forth with Robb as town.

#121 (Frog's opening post) bothers me but I'm not sure why. I gotta look into that later.
In post 160, MariaR wrote:Lol just kidding is anythihng on these last few pages worth reading? All I saw was I think rb sr me and it got into a dick stroking contest
trash post. maria is on my potentialscumlist.
In post 219, Flairs wrote:shh no it's tom marvello riddle

I can't really tell what to make of the robbnva/rb situation because it genuinely seems like they just dislike each other and their arguements stopped being entirely related to mafia at some point. Idk if they have beef with each other outside of the game though or anything.
gonna point out that this is a post written to be like contribution that isn't actually contribution at all. it says nothing and accomplishes nothing.

In addition, his scumread on RB in #243 comes off as forced to me, or like a slight copy of myk's read.

Robb scumread is put slightly in doubt because of stuff like #221, even though his opening posts were trash.

Oh boy, I cautiously townread Impoetic's opening posts, but in the last game I played with her on forum mafia, I townread her super hard as scum, so I'm a little bit cautious about it. It seems like she's approaching the game in a way that makes sense for her to do from her town perspective, or rather, stuff like "Ill try not to be a liability" feels sincere.

dunker using "us" in #265 lol

myk is (probably definitely) town for calling out dunker in #265

I'm more inclined to think that RB/Myk is town vs town. Transcend sheeping in #295 is bad.

rb is definitely town for page 14/15
In post 386, GraphicDesignPassion wrote:yawn i should probably contribute shouldn't i

ok robb looks like he was actually upset but i don't think that's an alignment tell- nothing new here. i think he'd defend himself in both cases although it seems here's very defensive about his position
i was afraid rb was tunneling as maf but they flipped so nevermind

tr dunkerdoodles

i'm going to go read mykon and flairs- i don't have a solid read of mykon after reading until now but people are voting him so there must be something there
fuck me this post is really bad. this is frog doing the same thing where most of these reads say nothing and the only content he does out is safe, fake-sounding stuff.

frog gets slightly better in the following pages, particularly in #407

Rb selfvoting/tantrum is annoying & bad but he's still probably town

wtf graphic doing a self-concious "i dont know if it's ok if i vote rb" thing and then pretending like he didn't know that rb really wanted to be lynched from 20-21 is REALLY bad. i change my mind. this is mafia.

Unvote

Vote: graphicfrogdesign

i swear to god that my thought process align's to the opposite of transcend's, because as soon as i voted frog while catching up, he unvoted frog in #532. ugh.

still think maria might be scum based on #590 and the stuff before it, and transcend lightly scumreading them but backing off reads like a weird partner tell, if they would be that obvious?

i retract my scumread on robb. i think stuff like #592-on to pg 25 might make him town, or at least null-town. his emotion looks sincere, although i guess he could reasonably be mad as scum too.

i bet nicol is town.
In post 650, Impoetic wrote: Also hi pjm, is this the one game in the last 3423094 we've played where you're town?
i feel like the answer to this is "yes" but i also feel like by saying "yes" im jinxing it.
In post 715, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i still don't know why you're voting me lol

pedit: hi
this post is bad, so i get the scumread on dunk, even though they kind of flew under my radar while reading.

#729 is town as fuck, further soldifying that robb's slot might be town.

im pretty sure im going to completely ignore rb's reads for this entire game because i think he's town but his read on telltaleheart/p much everyone ive seen so far has been kind of awful.

to elaborate on why i voted transcend upon immediately entering this game, it was partially to gauge his reaction - but also because the stuff in the 5 pages before i came in came off as very badly to me. i thought nicol came off as pretty blatantly town, and transcend voting them seemed like a weak attack/an attempt to go for the easy target, and their general tone seemed overly opportunistic/really weirdly manipulative. reading through the entire game, i can't say that my read on transcend has changed that much. either way, i definitely don't townread him. perhaps transcend just plays mafiascum in a way im quite unfamilar with, but their votes seem to be focused on the easiest targets/people who are easy to push on, and it seems like he doesnt have many reads with actual conviction? for example, the way he switched from nicol to myk a page ago took so little convincing that it was weird, ESPECIALLY since myk just recently started foss'ing transcend.

to gather my basic thoughts:

town:
myk
rb
nicol
impoetic (?)
telltaleheart

scum:
transcend
boonskies
graphicdesign
dunkerdoodles
flair

idk lmao:
gerry
pam

yeah basically im content right now with continung to vote graphicdesignfrog because i think the pressure on him went away wayyyy too quickly.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by projectmatt »

holyyyy shit that was way longer than i intended it to be
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 753, Transcend wrote:i think kitty was town so pjm is prob town even if he's wrong

don't think he's ever been accurate at reading me
it's funny because i remember you saying the same line in an EM game when i scumread you lol

it's possible im wrong about you, but i dont see any reason to think that yet
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by gerryoat »

dunk dunk
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by projectmatt »

maybe, but why not frog?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Transcend »

Whoa dude
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 790, Transcend wrote:Whoa dude
same
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Transcend »

I like your catch up

Wanna lynch Boon with me?

At first i thought Maria was playing shitty on purpose to hide as pr hence why i backed off a bit, but both players in this slot are terrible.

Ball's in your court m80.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Boon

Also I would vote graph with you, but he is common lynchbait. Still could be scum but I wanna make sure I read him right this roll.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Transcend »

Actually MariaR made one decent post but whatev.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

Actually, no fuck that. She stole what I said about lacking a counterwagon and manipulated it to be her idea. Hang this shit.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Vote: Boonskies

But this isn't a townread on you. I'm liable to switch at any moment.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 580, Transcend wrote:it's that time again

Thoughts in green
In post 450, Alchemist21 wrote:
Day 1 Votecount
rb (5):
Robbnva, mykonian, Flairs, gerryoat, rb [
L-2
]
again, cut n dry mislynch wagon. not really any counterwagons forming. there's scum on this shit. primse suspects are myk/flairs with a stronger lean on flairs. i think gerry and robb are town and rb is obviously town. graph later votes here iirc and puts it to L1 but then awkwardly unvotes. still like no counterwagon forming. i think we should really get the fuck off of rb and focus on flairs.

Robbnva:
Dunkerdoodles
i think since this he's changed his vote since it was a meme rvs vote. for the most part i think dunker is town.

Impoetic:
MariaR
i don't think this is a serious vote, but if it is then please engage me about it because i suck at reading impoetic

GraphicDesignPassion:
Transcend
<---- the best ever. but i'm now voting flairs

Not voting : Nicol, Cloudkicker, pamda, GraphicDesignPassion, Impoetic
fucks sake guys do something. pretty sure clouds voting for graph at the moment and graph has used his vote but unvoted a bit. as for nicol pamda and impoetic, literally noting. and i need them to start playing the game or else i'm gonna get really ticked and probably end up lynching one of them out of pure fury.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2017-07-06 15:21:00)
So um a more solidified reads list would at this point be something like

{rb}
{gerryoat}
{cloudkicker, dunkerdood, robbnva}
{impo, nicol, pamda}
{graph, maria, myko}
GAP
{flairs}

tier 1 and tier 2 i'm very comfortable calling both town. tier 3 i'm fairly confident all are town but like wouldn't be taken by surprise if atleast one were mafia.tiers 4 and 5 are people i need to sort some more. impoetic is an automatic scumread but that's in every game so i'm safely nulling her for now. nicol an pamda haven't posted enough for me to adequately sort them. graph would've been with flairs, but i'm just not sure now. his play just could've been overzealous town. he did l-1 rb which was kinda reckless but could be town recklessness. not enough to give him a spot in a higher tier. maria has just gave me bad feelings all game. i don't think we'll get much engagement out of her today so it's like whatever honestly. i remember at one point being triggered by myko but i'm just not sure if he's mafia right now. i know he has a play style that triggers me but i gave his iso another read and it faintly felt town all put together.

flairs is saying so much but doing so little. i don't see genuine progression in her game. she seems eerily more concerned about those who fos her rather than attempting to find out the answers to the game itself. which is common scum play. this could be behavioral town traits but given her spot on the indestructible rb wagon which is obvtown and no counterwagon to follow i just think she might be scum here and i think we should run her up in votes.

just tbh honestly
In post 584, MariaR wrote:My Impoe vote is srs Transncend I'm finally getting srs a lot of my games ended so I can put more attention into this game as I said before I feel like impoe is really stiff and I dislike it when I engaged her about it she gave a huge overreaction that just seemed to come out of the blue and talking about "if you can't get me going then you know my wagon is bad so shut up" Acting like she knew counter wagons weren't a thing in this game I know rb is town this is obv town rb and if that wasn't enough no counter wagon is popping up what so ever wanna know why no counter wagon is showing up:? It's because the wagon is on town and mafia are 100% okay with this wagon so people need to get the fuck off rb
Your gerry tr is strange as fuck I am okay with the rest of that list.
In post 590, MariaR wrote:You asked for games where rb rages yes? I can not give you the main example but I'm sure there are other games you can dig up and if you won't and make me drag myself to it I will

Why do you think ateing right away is so scummy that can just be someone's reaction to things. How do you feel about my post in the sense of no counter wagons
Case in point
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by projectmatt »

What games have you played with Frog that make him easy lynch bait in your eyes, btw?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

That one that was hosted by Nahdia on EM.

Fucking Sonia claimed mafia all game but then I fosed ultra and she manipulated that read which led to me ultimately roping it on day 1 when he even claimed pr. Then i neighborized Jeff and we power thrusted the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”