Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5525 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 am

Post by skirt skirt »

it's also interesting to note that earlier on dave called yumekos walls likely town and later put him at the bottom of his reads for hot air, pairing him up with Mary already setting up the Mary lynch if yumeko flipped town. it's weak distancing.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5526 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:46 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4233, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i bet atleast one of (mary, yumeko) is scum
if you wanna talk about dead guys reads, though, the n3 scum kill :)
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5527 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:48 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4755, Boonskiies wrote:Okay, actually, you know what.

VOTE: Yumeko Jabami

This is scum.
the n4 kill townread me and scumread yumeko too :thinking:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5528 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:56 am

Post by skirt skirt »

and, at that point, kidamn and tiam were the next kills regardless. but Titus, I have yet another point that's directly relevant to you: with yumeko scum, all 5 scum were lurking and letting town read itself apart. but them lurking is likely what enabled us to hit gr, which any good scum team could've averted with another lurker lynch, and hit flairs soon after. with me as scum none of that would've happened, particularly the gr lynch. plus, additional very wifom point since you want wifom territory by bringing up nk reads: if I was scum, and tiam had vigged yumeko like I asked, what woulsve been the plan? I could never vote wave, if I was scum id have been wking him the entire game and flipping that would've killed all credibility. I couldn't have voted the gunsmith, I had already convinced you to stop pushing him and again would look awful. you were innod. after my Mary lynch lylo was basically over.

basically Titus, I know you're very busy to the point you idled the whole lylo in that micro too, I appreciate you reading as much as you had. yumeko's game annoys me to the point im not going to be comfortable losing to him so I'm not going to let paranoia get me lynched.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5529 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

(expired on 2017-10-15 21:00:00)
until the end of the day.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5530 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

If we no lynch it doesn't really matter, I'm good ending today or waiting. Titus, I guess all I have left to say is please don't lose the game to paranoia. Unless you accidentally looked at the vig kills (I haven't checked those so not sure if any of them scumread me), not a single nk has scumread me at all I don't think, and I'm certain none have more than yumeko. If you're comfortable voting me because of weak ass distance vote that had no attempt to motivate anyone and paranoia, go ahead. I think I outlined very clearly in my walls why I'm town, and I think yet another huge ass flag is
it is lylo and yumeko won't acknowledge any of my arguments at all
. I say that point over and over because it shocks me people are being okay with that. I am good as scum, but that isn't a reason for me to get lynched. Keep in mind, Mary was hard pocketed by Yumeko all game and she was able to see through that, and she has meta on him. I won't be mad at you if you mislynch me at this point, I'll feel sadness but for other reasons, and if you want to no lynch for whatever reason that's cool too. Just make sure if you vote me you think hard about what I've said and if you're doing it out of paranoia. If you want to talk more about anything, I'll likely reply timely up until around 8pm edt (est? idr) tomorrow at which point I'll be gone until deadline (probably only phoneposting tomorrow though).
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5531 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

Spoiler: skip this if you don't want to see meta arguments that I might as well post even though I know I'll replicate this playstyle as scum eventually because I do that with every town style at some point so I consider this relatively moot because I don't think I can be meta'd but it is still here if it interests you. compiled some games and analysis
My two most recent scumgames:
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=73125
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72998

My two most recent town games:
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=73043
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72708

In the town games, you'll notice something very similar to my play here; I go extremely low content early on, with mastina doing the posting early on in the hydra game and me basically just shitposting and throwing shit at the wall for reactions in the normal. Later, I start ramping up wallposts. Both times, I caught scum, though both times I was lynched (even after saving towns ass by blocking 2/3 nks in one and nailing and tunnelling the scum team from d1 in the other....... /salt). And, you'll notice anger in both, along with the plentiful wallposts lategame.

In the scum games, you'll notice I played very different. In the micro, it was a 19 page game and I shot the masons n1+2 and won cleanly to the point I literally could've asked to be hammertested. Actually, same in the other game, boon and I (and skitter, she was good too) controlled basically the entire game, boon d1 while I was busy irl and the rest of the game I played very passively (for me). That isn't passively as in lurking, but as in not aggressively tunnelling someone. Yknow what you don't see in either game? No petty arguing besides with my partners (in both haha), no dickishness, and most imprtantly no walls. Recently, as town when I've been getting run up I've been walling to hell and back with game analysis and opponent analysis and blah. As scum, I prefer to pocket enough votes that I don't need to do that. In fact, in both games, lylo was... literally just my pockets. I don't put myself in positions like this as scum, where as far as I was aware before today there was no universe where Mary would vote yumeko. I would not have townread wave from d2, I had a scumread on him lined up and had just shoved a gr lynch down people's throats, the scumread was free. Obviously we are in wifom city,
but there is no world where I went to lylo with this group. I also would not EVER kill creature as scum, and boon probably would've been strongmanned n1 because I typically like to kill high activity players early (call it slimy but apathy is awful) if I don't have a pr read.

Gonna cut it out with the wifom because I can't really prove it (I can cite examples but meh) and it doesn't really matter. However, note this: people usually say scum put more forethought in than town, but honestly, the opposite is true for me. As scum I play fluidly and go with the game. As town, I plan days in advance. Notice in both town games I hyperanalyze my play and in neither scum game is that true to even a comparable degree. This isn't because I couldn't easily do the same as scum, but actually, I just much prefer playing town. It is outright more fun. I put a ton of thought into town games because I am very competitive, but as scum, while I think a lot (if you view scum threads they'll be lengthy), it just isn't the same. I don't know if I can really put words to it, but if you skim my isos in those games (go back further if you want just the most recent here) I think you'll be able to match this up pretty night and day.

Ah, 3 lengthy paragraphs that nobody's ever gonna read. Mafia is fun!:D I am probably gonna be posting all day tomorrow if you vote me jsyk in advance, I realllllly don't want this to be the first time I'm ever endgamed as town. We are cool though either way Titus, don't worry.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5532 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

I also just realized deadline is 1d 20 hours and not 1d 2 hours so I actually have more time than I thought, I should be on sunday afternoon from 1pm ed/st for the last few hours if necessary.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5533 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

gn <3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5534 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: NL
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5535 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:21 am

Post by skirt skirt »

VOTE: nl
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5536 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:45 am

Post by skirt skirt »

yumeko or mary can you hammer no lynch while I'm online please? :)
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5537 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: nl
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5538 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:28 am

Post by skirt skirt »

yumeko, i'm sk, that's why i wanted to get gunsmithed and not vigged. i'm shooting titus, shoot mary, we can have a joint win.

gg everyone :)
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5539 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

No fucking way
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5540 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

So we were in autoloss from the start. Wow sucks to suck :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5541 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:33 am

Post by skirt skirt »

sorry, i could've ended the day way quicker but i wanted the solo win really badly. doesn't feel the same getting a half win, but hey, i'll take it over risking getting hammered tomorrow :p
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5542 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:34 am

Post by skirt skirt »

ftr: sk is a shit role and i had to idle the whole game for there to ever be a shot.i'm calling this win luck. that's also how i knew tiam wasn't sk :-)
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5543 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Okay yeah that makes much more sense over your defense before....FUCK IT ALL FITS INTO PLACE DAM YOU EDDIE
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5544 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:37 am

Post by skirt skirt »

actually, lemme shoot mary. i don't want to risk yumeko not shooting and letting mary pick him over me in kingmaker :p you can shoot titus.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5545 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:38 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5543, Mary Saotome wrote:Okay yeah that makes much more sense over your defense before....FUCK IT ALL FITS INTO PLACE DAM YOU EDDIE
aha sorry being sk is hard this game took a loooot of effort
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5546 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:40 am

Post by skirt skirt »

hey ! you /did/ switch your read to scum yumeko, i consider that a sign of a good player that you reconsidered in lylo

the fact i was also scum doesn't really change much, as town or sk yumeko was still scum. you should be happy with how you played, other than boon i don't think any player here would've ever read me as sk :c
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5547 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:41 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5544, skirt skirt wrote:actually, lemme shoot mary. i don't want to risk yumeko not shooting and letting mary pick him over me in kingmaker :p you can shoot titus.
to make sure we don't fuck up and have to deal with kingmaker:

i am shooting mary. you are shooting titus.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5548 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5546, skirt skirt wrote:hey ! you /did/ switch your read to scum yumeko, i consider that a sign of a good player that you reconsidered in lylo

the fact i was also scum doesn't really change much, as town or sk yumeko was still scum. you should be happy with how you played, other than boon i don't think any player here would've ever read me as sk :c
I'm just sad I kept going back and forth reading the walls and the effort was for nothing gah
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5549 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:48 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

N
o
b
o
d
y
w
a
s
l
y
n
c
h
e
d
D
a
y

N
i
g
h
t
b
e
g
i
n
s
n
o
w
a
n
d
e
n
d
s
i
n
(expired on 2017-10-17 16:00:00)

Remember accelerated nights are still available!
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”