Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

@mod can we have the mafia's win condition?
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5567, Yumeko Jabami wrote:You knowing that it's not possible in this game is a slip because looking back mafia win condition was never revealed.
hm
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5569, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5565, skirt skirt wrote:If you killed her you confirmed yourself as scum
@Mary I'm convinced that if I were mafia killing you would get Titus to vote skirt skirt. Do you disagree with this?
You're asking wifom questions.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

Again. I challenge you to show me a single normal game where mafia can win with sk. I've played around 30 normals and that hasn't been the case once - it is not how win conditions work. If SK could win with mafia that's basically saying mafia get a second kill and an extra member... sounds stupid, right?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5578, skirt skirt wrote:Again. I challenge you to show me a single normal game where mafia can win with sk. I've played around 30 normals and that hasn't been the case once - it is not how win conditions work. If SK could win with mafia that's basically saying mafia get a second kill and an extra member... sounds stupid, right?
I don't see why they can't according to normal guidelines?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ial_Killer

It's up to the moderator and how win conditions are worded.

I'll also point out that this game has an option for a draw - can you point to another normal game that had this option? That's what you're asking of me right now.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5577, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 5565, skirt skirt wrote:If you killed her you confirmed yourself as scum
@Mary I'm convinced that if I were mafia killing you would get Titus to vote skirt skirt. Do you disagree with this?
No I'm not because if I were mafia I would win by killing you. Do you disagree or not?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5579, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5578, skirt skirt wrote:Again. I challenge you to show me a single normal game where mafia can win with sk. I've played around 30 normals and that hasn't been the case once - it is not how win conditions work. If SK could win with mafia that's basically saying mafia get a second kill and an extra member... sounds stupid, right?
I don't see why they can't according to normal guidelines?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ial_Killer

It's up to the moderator and how win conditions are worded.

I'll also point out that this game has an option for a draw - can you point to another normal game that had this option? That's what you're asking of me right now.
a) A draw is not the same as a joint win.
b) viewtopic.php?f=55&t=72014

try again.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5580, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
No I'm not because if I were mafia I would win by killing you. Do you disagree or not?
Do you understand what wifom is?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Yesterday you spent 14 real life days without coming to a conclusion after "waiting for Titus" who never said anything of note and then no lynching and acting like of course skirt skirt was scum when he claimed it and rebutting all my arguments due to your preconception that skirt skirt isn't scum. The least you can do is hold an actual conversation with me instead of "waiting for titus" or whatever you did yesterday and consider what I'm saying? I feel like you should have voted skirt skirt many times over.

This is a gross double standard too, if you died tonight you would have shouted about how I was scum for killing you in the dead thread, but when I point that out while alive it's "wifom" (because I like to wifom and mess around instead of winning the game, right?)

You townread me all game too, I'm no tsure why you think you can read skirt skirt better than me.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5583, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
Yesterday you spent 14 real life days without coming to a conclusion after "waiting for Titus" who never said anything of note and then no lynching and acting like of course skirt skirt was scum when he claimed it and rebutting all my arguments due to your preconception that skirt skirt isn't scum. The least you can do is hold an actual conversation with me instead of "waiting for titus" or whatever you did yesterday and consider what I'm saying? I feel like you should have voted skirt skirt many times over.

This is a gross double standard too, if you died tonight you would have shouted about how I was scum for killing you in the dead thread, but when I point that out while alive it's "wifom" (because I like to wifom and mess around instead of winning the game, right?)

You townread me all game too, I'm no tsure why you think you can read skirt skirt better than me.
No, she spent yesterday coming to a conclusion that you're scum and waiting for the other player to see if they agreed. The preconception was that you were lock town, so that is just lying. Maybe you're upset at the fact she isn't buying your bullshit refusal to respond to my points against you? Killing her would not have won you the game either, a) killing the person scumreading you in lylo isn't even necessarily good play and b) titus would have known you were scum because my kill went through while I was jailed. Are you upset your game-long attempt to pocket mary failed? :lol:
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Or at least call skirt skirt out when he overreaches to try to sell a slip on me?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5572, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5570, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5567, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 5559, skirt skirt wrote:The purpose of my gambit? Yumeko is newer, so I was hoping he wouldn't realize
mafia can't "joint win" with sk - that is a bullshit sentence I conconcted and I hoped he would have associated it with two different mafia teams sometimes being able to joint win in multiball
No, it's possible depending on how the win conditions are worded. You knowing that it's not possible in this game is a slip because looking back mafia win condition was never revealed.
skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5561, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5557, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Titus, I hope you can see this for what it is: skirt skirt trying to pull off a slimy scum gambit hoping that I chose to save my jailkeep. That or the last scum is somehow immune to me targeting them directly. I targeted you directly.

Mary, I hope you realize that I would have killed you as mafia there. skirt skirt said he was going to kill you. If I were mafia, I could easily push that I jailkept skirt skirt and that he is an unlimited strongman because he is a serial killer. Then I'm left with Titus who is already leaning on skirt skirt and skirt skirt who claimed sk to try to win.
Um? No?
If you killed her you confirmed yourself as scum, an unlimited strongman isn't balanced in this setup and if I could interpret Titus' goal in no lynching you could to.
Unlimited strongman is balanced on serial killer, which is what you claimed.
LOL

LOL

YOU ACTUALLY SLIPPED

aAHAHAHA
Unlimited strongman is balanced on serial killer, which is what you claimed.
you're saying you genuinely believed I was sk WHICH MAKES YOU MAFIA LMFAO
SHOW ME ONE NORMAL GAME WHERE MAFIA CAN WIN WITH SK BTW LMAO
This is the fucking definition of a perspetive slip. You argued as if I was sk, when in reality it was /impossible/ for me to be sk from a town!you pov. Mafia traitor and mafia doctor are taken and both Mary and Titus are inno'd by the gunsmith, so I /had/ to be mafia to you and you constructed an argument around me being sk which was an impossibility. Good try :)
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Now's the time mary
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

btw, another point I didn't think of before: out of every large normal in ms' history there has never been a town jk and another protective, including doctor, bodyguard, babysitter, rolestopper, any other protective.

doesn't really mean much, came to mind though.

titus; yumeko is trying to focus everything on kill and sk wifom, which he's losing at but less badly than he'd lose if he tried to actually respond to my many valid arguments. Yes, I will keep bringing that up, because Yumeko doesn't deserve to win by continually dodging many valid points.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

fuck you? What game have you been reading I've been waiting for titus because I
have
made up my mind reading both of your walls and trying to consider who scum is and who isn't for you both it is really easy to call every post scummy because the view is clear to you where for me it isn't.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

good <3

help me convince titus now so we can end this torturous game
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

titus, you never replied to my reply for your intent to vote me, so please do.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5518, Titus wrote:I read the walls and skirt skirt still feels more town than Yumeko. I'm going to go back to the VCs though.
In post 5519, Titus wrote:I know skirt skirt is good as scum but he feels different here.
In post 5520, Titus wrote:
Intent to vote Skirt Skirt

I am doing this for two main reasons.

One, the dead guys on n1 and n2 were vocal critics of skirt skirt.
Two, when Flairs was wagoned, davesaz tried to divert to Yumeko. Diverting away from a two shot rolecop towards the strongman makes little sense.
The dead guys were FAR more critical of yumeko than myself and I quoted evidence proving that. A weak bus that was never going to matter is... just that. You know I'm town here Titus.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5589, Mary Saotome wrote:

fuck you? What game have you been reading I've been waiting for titus because I
have
made up my mind reading both of your walls and trying to consider who scum is and who isn't for you both it is really easy to call every post scummy because the view is clear to you where for me it isn't.
Sorry
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

btw, mary, can i ask if you still see yourself ever voting me here?

if so, followup. if not, its a pointless waste of time.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

Mary, I'd love you to make the pros and cons of each wagon?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 5595, Titus wrote:Mary, I'd love you to make the pros and cons of each wagon?
I assume you mean how they've stacked up?

Yumeko
Pro: -Had very good thoughts in her wall posts
- Has been tonely sound most of the game
-has been a consistent tr of mine the whole game
-has interactions with outted traitor that tried to lynch her that seem hard to fake
-claimed a pr before others outted maybe causing a cc
-Aksed to be vig shot
Cons:
-Has no way of proving her jailkeep
-A lot of her defense is around said jailkeep that they can't prove
-Had a way to clear herself and protect our clear and chose not to do it
-Has used ate more so than facts (She doesn't do this normally at all)
-Seems to not be able to defend against some of skirt's posts

Skirt/Eddie
Pro:
-Has been a driving force for town
-If he's scum he's done a lot more extra then needed
- A lot of his points in his defense make more sense than Yumeko
-Has a lot of interactions with scum that are hard to fake
Con:
-Made up a "gambit" at the end of the day
-has a few reactions that make much more sense as scum then town
-has questionable posts that can look like slips in some people's eyes
-Asked to be jailed not vigged with last scum 100% being strongman
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

can i ask what that gambit would have done for me if i was mafia? i would have been speaking to a hypothetical town jk
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

hasn't posted most of the game
-Aksed to be vig shot
incorrect
jk + bg was never a thing
-has interactions with outted traitor that tried to lynch her that seem hard to fake
the strongest point, and why she was null/scum lean by poe all game rather than scum, but una busses as we've proven this game and yumeko didn't know una was scum there due to una being traitor which is very important
-Had very good thoughts in her wall posts
are you sure?
are you aware these are all basically the same thing?
the gambit never did anything for a scum!me but because wifom i don't think it should be town necessarily, null at worst.
my questionable reaction i assume you're referring to is me being vigged, but i think i've explained why i wasn't okay with that in detail a couple times
what posts could be slips?
this is the same as two points above, but i was also okay with being gunsmithed

answer 5594 please :p
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5596, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 5595, Titus wrote:Mary, I'd love you to make the pros and cons of each wagon?
I assume you mean how they've stacked up?

Yumeko
Pro: -Had very good thoughts in her wall posts
-has been a consistent tr of mine the whole game
-Aksed to be vig shot
Cons:
-Has no way of proving her jailkeep
-A lot of her defense is around said jailkeep that they can't prove
-Had a way to clear herself and protect our clear and chose not to do it
-Has used ate more so than facts (She doesn't do this normally at all)
-Seems to not be able to defend against some of skirt's posts

Skirt/Eddie
Pro:
-Has been a driving force for town
-If he's scum he's done a lot more extra then needed
- A lot of his points in his defense make more sense than Yumeko
-Has a lot of interactions with scum that are hard to fake
Con:
Thank you.

First off, it's not true that I can't respond to anything skirt skirt is saying, what do you need me to respond to?
If you ask me a question I will respond to you, otherwise I'm going to ignore skirt skirt as he butts into every point and throws dirt at it

Second off, I've used a lot of facts this game. Way more than I've used ate. Maybe you're confused because you don't see things from my perspective so you see less facts?

Third, I want you to respond to this: If you appeared in the dead thread you'd be certain that I killed you, right?

Fourth, I went over this with you but while I never asked to be vig shot I never tried to stop it on me. I made a large post about it.

Last, I'll point out yet again that part of the reason that my jailkeep could never be proven was because of skirt skirt. Even if you think I'm fake, this remains true. Put that as a con for him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”