Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Fykus »

VOTE: toranaga

Pressuring for an answer re: being on the marie wagon yet saying it was shit
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Another one's how he acted when MariaR was screaming town after the hammer. That wasn't the reaction of a town accidentally hammering town. Also the fact that he was LAMIST-ly asking for MariaR's read when he didn't use that information. It looks as if he just wanted to say that to look as town as possible after hammering. Then with how he's handling the heat on him. That's not a townie pushing back.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1300, Fykus wrote:VOTE: toranaga

Do you mean the Havo wagon?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1013, Fykus wrote:Explain the case on mariar for me
In post 1014, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1013, Fykus wrote:Explain the case on mariar for me
Just did it for WhyMafia last page.
viewtopic.php?p=9605038#p9605038
In post 1015, MariaR wrote:I'm a VT. Go wild
In post 1016, MariaR wrote:I'll check this in like...2 days? If I'm alive if I'm lynched oh well!
In post 1017, Fykus wrote:VOTE: mariar

That wasnt a very townie response to her wagon
In post 1018, Fykus wrote:L-1
In post 1019, Mulch wrote:I think Virt fucked up badly
In post 1020, Mulch wrote:Thor's vote isn't there...
In post 1021, Mulch wrote:Welp guess we're getting an early flip
In post 1023, MariaR wrote:ohhhh baby I got LYNCHED!
In post 1024, MariaR wrote:no big loss at least I can focus on dragon ball now.

Gl town sorry for like not trying as hard as I could've but I still think my reads hold some ground
In post 1025, Mulch wrote:You were town?
In post 1026, Mulch wrote:I'm really sorry Maria
In post 1027, MariaR wrote:you don't need to be sorry I like...rly could've tried harder but I've been busy with irl stuff and found other games to enjoy so I hope you guys have fun without me.
In post 1032, Fykus wrote:You watchin dragon ball or playin? Im watchin hunter x hunter atm. Pre cool
In post 1033, Fykus wrote:Also before your flip post your reads for us plz
In post 1034, MariaR wrote:
In post 1032, Fykus wrote:You watchin dragon ball or playin? Im watchin hunter x hunter atm. Pre cool
Both! I'm watching dragon ball Super atm and I'm playing xenoverse

Also look at my last reads list that's where I'm at
This is a slightly edited list of the relevant votes around the MaiaR lynch...I'm not seeing anything too terrible there. ..
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 963, MariaR wrote:@Thor

If a monkey BBT or Mulch wagon became a thing I'd do backflips cheering.
And here is that last reads list Maria refers to. Notice the presence of HEM and the absence of Fykus.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Lmao why are you always ready to jump and use every minute thing to call me scum? Did you and your buddies plan to lynch me today? MariaR's not an investigative role. She was only with us on D1. She has reads but she can be wrong about them. Treat it as Havo's reads too.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1305, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Lmao why are you always ready to jump and use every minute thing to call me scum? Did you and your buddies plan to lynch me today? MariaR's not an investigative role. She was only with us on D1. She has reads but she can be wrong about them. Treat it as Havo's reads too.
Lol. Seems to me you are using minute things against Fykus. Did you and your buddies plan to lynch him today?

I've already said, i want to lynch Toranaga today.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Maria wasn't investigative, but she did flip green. That's not nothing.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:28 pm

In post 1301, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Another one's how he acted when MariaR was screaming town after the hammer. That wasn't the reaction of a town accidentally hammering town. Also the fact that he was LAMIST-ly asking for MariaR's read when he didn't use that information. It looks as if he just wanted to say that to look as town as possible after hammering. Then with how he's handling the heat on him. That's not a townie pushing back.
This is not minute. Everything I described here can be seen on that huge quote wall of yours.

Are you inclined to believe that town reads are accurate? You tell me! Aren't you "town" in D1 too? Who's your reads? Why aren't you lynching your scumreads?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1308, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1301, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Another one's how he acted when MariaR was screaming town after the hammer. That wasn't the reaction of a town accidentally hammering town. Also the fact that he was LAMIST-ly asking for MariaR's read when he didn't use that information. It looks as if he just wanted to say that to look as town as possible after hammering. Then with how he's handling the heat on him. That's not a townie pushing back.
This is not minute. Everything I described here can be seen on that huge quote wall of yours.

Are you inclined to believe that town reads are accurate? You tell me! Aren't you "town" in D1 too? Who's your reads? Why aren't you lynching your scumreads?
The thing about town reads is that we at least know they are sincere.

Everything in the quote wall is a matter of interpretation, whereas Toranaga has been caught in a bare-faced lie. You yourself said it was 'scummy off the marks'.

If you're town, you should be voting Toranaga. If you're scum, it's time to bus.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 1302, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1300, Fykus wrote:VOTE: toranaga

Do you mean the Havo wagon?
My mistake
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I did not vote havo after he softclaimed. I voted him before, 100 posts in, for thin reasons and saying he was likely a villager. when I returned to the thread, you maniacs had already put him in L-1. this was my vote on havo:
In post 109, Toranaga wrote:
In post 107, MariaR wrote:
In post 104, Toranaga wrote:thank you Maria :) I'm an old player, back when 2+2 community POG was the best place for mafia. RVS was never a thing, I actually don't know what RVS stands for, I just know it refers to randomly voting people. our games used to have 12 hour day, 12 hour night times...
It stands for (R)andom (V)oting (S)tage basically people random vote until people see something they don't like and the vote becomes real and talk happens. Also 12 hour days and nights? The FUCK?????? holy shit lol ok thank you. Can you try to give a sentence on your tr's and sr's for me.
Pedit: I didn't mean worrying as in "wow you're scummy" I meant it in townreading people so easy isn't good at least in my mind because everyone has time to type out posts and plan and where your from that isn't really a thing. I know you just talked about your reads but more detail would be nice.
Pedit 2: I mean I can give you half assed reads if you wished it's not hard to out reads on gut feelings you have but if you ask me "who do you confidently tr" I'd say no one.
alright I can expand on my townreads anyway:

Mulch: I enjoy the forthcoming defense of whymafia the way he did it. while the level of confidence in his read may seem excessive/TMIish, I think he actually presented strong reasons and I'm sure I'd be strong defending that slot if I knew it wasn't the type of player who would come up with miller claiming d1 strategy as scum. I find his -nasty- comment on a player townie back in the previous page, and I can't really expand on it without discussing things that shouldn't be discussed. I also like his tone overrall, seems relaxed and flowing well with the thread.

Monkey: this is already 90%ish town in my book (notice =rand is 75% or something). Monkey is strong reading into everything and is coming to the game with an objectively suspicious mindset. I don't think his position on the miller claim is anything to read him or anyone else for, but I do agree with misère his refusal to soften the stance is villagery. I enjoy that he actually clicked and tried reading the games Mulch pasted for him, it shows he is not faking his engagement and is excited to read into the game and solve it. There's some tonal phrasing kinda stuff that's thin, but it's there and it's villagery too.

WhyMafia: I think claiming miller the way he did it makes him miller almost everytime. Other than that, his reaction to pressure is very villagery, as he is showing a mindset of carelessness that people are scumreading him for his claim. He doesn't seem too concerned with convincing people he is miller, which would be an angle he'd probably go for if he planned to claim miller d1 SOD in the first place. His 'don't be lazy, read me for my posting not my claim' is always townie mindset. If I'm wrong about this I'll at least enjoy the fact that this is my first game here :P

I'll expand on Fykus at some other time. It's nothing particularly good so far. Let's call it a tone read for now.

Also I probably like the way you're interacting with me here, so I'm just gonna:

VOTE: Havo
with misère :)
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Toranaga »

my 'lie'

I never pressured anyone to hardclaim and I would never vote anyone to get lynched so early in the game. I was the second vote on havo, and before I realised he was L-1. you're all ridiculous comparing that goddamn stupidity of trying to get the guy lynched with my early vote on him. what I did can't be read as agenda driven as the insanity from everyone else.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Toranaga »

when I voted Havo, he wasn't softclaiming and my reasons were noticeably weak, and I told him he'd be 50-60% likely to be a villager.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Toranaga »

O HE SCUMSLIPPED

pffft

hardclaim odd night tracker. tracked fykus last night, he didn't go anywhere.

at this point fykus, chip, mulch, skitter and misère probably contain all the wolves in the game.

won't leave the game out of respect but this is the opposite of fun.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

How was there "no case" against Havo when he was the leading wagon and you were in it? Right now we aren't talking about pressuring or hardclaiming, we are talking about, well, a lie you did.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

oh, ok. The timing
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1296, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Right now, Toranaga is pending on how he deals with that lie. Because it looks like he's making up reasons to push against someone and the process is not organic. Certainly scummy, but that's less scummy than what I saw Fykus do around the MariaR lynch. So I'm doing a Fykus lynch.
do you not understand the difference between a vote on someone 100 posts into the game that's the second vote on that person, and wagoning the shit out of the same player, and keep wagoning the shit out of that player after he softclaims a PR? of course wagoning Havo was bullshit, and i'm calling out the people who were so satisfied in getting the guy to hardclaim for absolute shit reasons. I was never ok with any Havo wagon, I was just not here when all the events took place that led to that stupid L-1 situation.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Why investigate Fykus?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

I guess you can hold ground to say that if you really did leave and people put him to L-1. If that's true, which I'm just gonna assume is true.

VOTE: Miseré

You probably didn't need to claim. That reasoning was pretty much good enough to refute the lie which was the only reason I voted you
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1318, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Why investigate Fykus?
They were a scumread? Thats a pretty bad question
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Toranaga »

we are lynching fykus because scummy people are defending him and he voted and wagoned villagers d1. he also was the last vote on maria, and that was a wolfy vote. and mulch conveniently 'realised' it was the hammer vote 30 minutes later. I'm not buying anything mulch says anymore and I'm dying to lynch fykus who he soft defended the whole game.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Not a bad question? Just curious why he chose Fykus to investigate?

Mulch, you're not seeing the picture here. Tornaga was coming on to you for getting Havo to hardclaim. He was absolving himself of the blame for Havo's hardclaim. However, he was part of the effort that built a pressure wagon on Havo. It was even apparent that he was conscious that he was there because of the bullshit soft claim. Why are you letting this go?

I don't know if I can believe Toranaga yet.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:10 pm

In post 1317, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1296, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Right now, Toranaga is pending on how he deals with that lie. Because it looks like he's making up reasons to push against someone and the process is not organic. Certainly scummy, but that's less scummy than what I saw Fykus do around the MariaR lynch. So I'm doing a Fykus lynch.
do you not understand the difference between a vote on someone 100 posts into the game that's the second vote on that person, and wagoning the shit out of the same player, and keep wagoning the shit out of that player after he softclaims a PR? of course wagoning Havo was bullshit, and i'm calling out the people who were so satisfied in getting the guy to hardclaim for absolute shit reasons. I was never ok with any Havo wagon, I was just not here when all the events took place that led to that stupid L-1 situation.
we are not refering to the same thing. the bullshit reason i was saying was you putting on Mulch (?) that he was part of the effort to make Havo hardclaim when you were part of the pressure wagon after his softclaim.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:10 pm

I don't know how LIKELY it is that there's another investigative role when we have had a cop.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”