Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 5.4

Lynching

Thor665
(1): Sergtacos
Chip Butty
(1): Toranaga

Not Voting
(3): Thor665, Chip Butty, havingfitz

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

The day 5 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-10-25 22:00:00)

Mod Notes
: Keep it fun!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3456, Toranaga wrote:serg would be my strongest clear if mulch was scum, as an ongoing read before mulch flipped. now that mulch flipped, I re-evaluated that stuff from d3 that I didn't before. this fitz hardclear for d3 I only really considered this gameday.
Why do you clear the Mulch push after the point he was in a riskier position and knew he should give town cred to the one partner who would need to go the distance?
In post 3462, havingfitz wrote:@Thor...who's scum if not me?
I've already answered this and even debated it as recently as this morning or yesterday evening.
Feel free to keep fake reading?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3476, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3456, Toranaga wrote:serg would be my strongest clear if mulch was scum, as an ongoing read before mulch flipped. now that mulch flipped, I re-evaluated that stuff from d3 that I didn't before. this fitz hardclear for d3 I only really considered this gameday.
Why do you clear the Mulch push after the point he was in a riskier position and knew he should give town cred to the one partner who would need to go the distance?
In post 3462, havingfitz wrote:@Thor...who's scum if not me?
I've already answered this and even debated it as recently as this morning or yesterday evening.
Feel free to keep fake reading?
because mulch almost got fitz lynched. he started screaming that he was sure fitz was scum when fitz was at l-2. and it's not hard to understand why this would bite him in the ass later.

in fact, mulch pushed the misère;fitz slot all game.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I feel like skitter is kind of a TMI scum type of player, who just notices scummy shit their partners did and then push them for it. if you check her posts, she had a lot of correct reads and pushed mulch a lot as well.

clearing chip butty for her hard push on him is a mistake. when she hard cased chip butty, neither chip nor her were wagons and a villager was getting 4 or 5 votes (fykus). she really has no motivation as scum to hard case someone else and basically ignore fykus, so it can absolutely be distancing.

one thing I noticed as well, she had BBT and chip as top scumreads, but her thoughts and push on mulch were much harder than whatever she said about BBT, and yet mulch was a tier above BBT;chip. I can see her doing this just to add an eventual mislynch to her top scumreads because the other one is actually scum. as in, if chip was town she'd more likely just have chip and mulch as top scumreads.

we're letting him coast on basically that push + being too scum aligned to be scum, but his last two gamedays were tragically bad.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3476, Thor665 wrote:Feel free to keep fake reading?
Was this a question?

Between skimming each post...unless one is of interest...and not having total recall...I might ask the occasional question that has been answered in the haystack.

In the interest of currency (not money) I don't think asking the who do you suspect question is ever inappropriate. Unless just immediately discussed as Tor did.

I knew you suspected Tor to some degree but as I'm not scum...from my pov I wanted to know who your second was if not me.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3478, Toranaga wrote:I feel like skitter is kind of a TMI scum type of player, who just notices scummy shit their partners did and then push them for it. if you check her posts, she had a lot of correct reads and pushed mulch a lot as well.
I do recall him thumping on Mulch which seasoned my Mulch read but I remember the Chip push being harder, not softer - I'll go back and look.
In post 3479, havingfitz wrote:
Was this a question?

Between skimming each post...unless one is of interest...and not having total recall...I might ask the occasional question that has been answered in the haystack.

In the interest of currency (not money) I don't think asking the who do you suspect question is ever inappropriate. Unless just immediately discussed as Tor did.

I knew you suspected Tor to some degree but as I'm not scum...from my pov I wanted to know who your second was if not me.
It was a retort - considering Toranaga had been misrepresenting my reads and I'd had to correct him I felt no need to repeat my reads for an empty question that is functionally meaningless at this point and that you easily could have researched.

If Tor and I are both town who is your third scumspect and why?
I think your reads look very bad.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Toranaga »

thor, I have quoted skitter's case on chip. yes it is much harder than her mulch push, but forget that she was scum and look at the case itself: isn't it very strong? we shouldn't disregard chip butty's scummyness because a scum pushed him for them, right?

look at his posts in the gameday mulch got lynched. it's reeking of scum. this gameday as well. his entrance into this gameday is already a contradiction, and he is talking pure mechanical insanity wrt the likelihood of me being some kind of scum role.

I like your d1 and I kinda like some things from you this gameday. I think you're being quite dense, not gonna lie, but I like how you behaved when put on L-1. you started scumreading fitz when votes on you were me and sergtacos, which could reasonably result in your lynch.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3480, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3479, havingfitz wrote:
Was this a question?

It was a retort - considering Toranaga had been misrepresenting my reads and I'd had to correct him I felt no need to repeat my reads for an empty question that is functionally meaningless at this point and that you easily could have researched.

If Tor and I are both town who is your third scumspect and why?
I think your reads look very bad.
So if you are today's lynch (and flip town) and by some miracle Tor is the NK...knowing who you suspected most beyond me (who is town) is an empty and functionally meaningless question? smh.....

And then you ask me the same thing I am trying to get answered from you.

If we get to tomorrow and you and Tor are gone I do not know who I would suspect most between Chip and Tacos. I would give them a clean slate and go from there. If that's your answer fine. If you do suspect one of them more than the other then it's not an empty question.

Since you are asking me who I suspect beyond you and Tor I assume you are inferring my reads on you and Tor are bad. And considering we both suspect Tor to a degree and are scum reading the other...how can you say my reads are bad when, if you were town like I am, your reads would be equally bad?

On that note...this doesn't feel like the Thor I remember. You are being very indecisive IMO and not really trying. Just disagreeing with others for the sake of disagreeing...or producing content. IDK. I mean sure...the charm and sharp wit are still present but the scum hunting I would expect from you is not.

Since this is my Friday and I do not expect to access mafia (much) over my 3 day weekend, I'll vote this afternoon.

Right now that vote will be on Thor.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

chip butty's awful voting throughout the game:

- was on Havo's wagon when he was L-1, putting him on L-2 (Havo (5): Misère, Toranaga, humaneatingmonkey, WhyMafia, Chip Butty, skiter30 L-1). notice first vote on havo was the fitz slot, second was me. skitter was L-1 and chip was L-2.
- was not on skitter's wagon when she was L-2 (skitter30 (5): Fykus, MariaR, Thor665, Toranaga, BlueBloodedToffee L-2)
- was on mariar's wagon when she was lynched (MariaR (7): Chip Butty, Mulch, Thor665, BlueBloodedToffee, Misère, skitter30, Fykus (LYNCH) :dead:)
- was on me when I was screaming to have skitter lynched: (skitter30 (4): Toranaga, Thor665, Sergtacos, Fykus) (Toranaga (3): Mulch, Chip Butty, humaneatingmonkey)
- was on the porkens mislynch: (Porkens (5): havingfitz, Chip Butty, humaneatingmonkey, Sergtacos, CheekyTeeky -- Lynch!)
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

why are you clearing chip butty? is there any reason to?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

fitz, your top scumreads - me and thor - were on skitter d1 and almost got her lynched. that wagon, fykus;maria;thor;tora;BBT - is all flipped town apart from me and thor. good chances that wagon is clear, no?

I lynched 0 town and both wolves! why am I a scumread?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3075, Chip Butty wrote:I'm here and catching up. Why am i not surprised that Toranaga is still here, and HEM is dead despite his obviously bogus claim? More in an hour or two.
In post 3165, Chip Butty wrote:I think the million dollar question here is why a claimed Town tracker wouldn't be NKed on a night when he has a track and the only other real choice is an obviously bogus claim. There would be no blowback in killing him because he was the obv NK. There's no need to keep him alive for framing.

If Mulch were NKed, on the other hand, it leads back to Toranagger, who therefore did need to frame.
In post 3166, Chip Butty wrote:In other news, Toranagger outs himself as a thoroughly toxic human being, but i am trying to look past that since it is NAI, even though he is making it difficult to do so.
In post 3168, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 3167, Toranaga wrote:
In post 3166, Chip Butty wrote:In other news, Toranagger outs himself as a thoroughly toxic human being, but i am trying to look past that since it is NAI, even though he is making it difficult to do so.
oh no I'm poopy to play with says the guy who accused me of fantasizing about him
After you asked me where you touched me, and how old i was, yeah.
^ all chip butty's posts in the gameday we got mulch lynched.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Chip Butty »

@Bore-a-nagger: tl;dr. Also zzzzzzz.

Seriously, you need to step back from the brink in rl. You seem unhinged. And it doesn't escape me that you chose to attack me precisely when I wasn't in a position to defend myself. I guess it's Taco's turn again next for the Toranaga spew, right?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Toranaga »

I have plenty of time to post while I work, which is probably a lot more than all of you

and yeah lettuce tdome

also you've been posting elsewhere, I'm sure you could have defended yourself
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Chip Butty »

My eyes are still a bit sore but I'll read through Thor and HF's stuff soon. Hopefully Taco will be back at some point. I have a theory about who might be scum if it isn't the nut job, but i need to check if my memory serves. I really wouldn't mind terminating Toranaga 1. Because i think there is a decent chance he is scum, and 2. He's way too unstable to take into the next game day. I think just recently he has attacked each of the rest of us in turn, all with equal frenzy. I think he is just probing for a weakness, trying to get us to turn upon each other. And then there he will be tomorrow, not NKed despite having a 'track report' due.

Let's do it. I'm over this shit.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Talk to the hand.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Chip Butty »

VOTE: Toranaga
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Toranaga »

ok just to make my gameday clear:

I started on tacos as a reaction to not getting NKed + tacos' porkens stuff that was weird;
I then re-read everyone and cleared tacos, which pointed me to my original mulch;thor team;
cleared fitz, meta'd thor, meta'd chip, re-read both of them and concluded that chip is more likely scum based off interactions with scum players + pushes + other posts + how chip plays as town. he has to recent games as town where he is much different and better than what he displayed here.

let's say I am an unstable mess of a person, which I am. I'm a cokehead who works 12+ hours everyday and feels good about it. who is more likely to catch scum this gameday? the one who caught mulch, skitter, cleared a bunch of town players and was never on a mislynch? or chip butty?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Chip Butty »

LOL. He still can't pick a story to run with. He's pushing me as scum AND badtown. same like before.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

you didn't understand my point. I'm asking the other 3 players to sheep me this time based off me being very right about many things in this game, as opposed to you who pretty much exclusively pushed town apart from being on and off skitter on d2. logically, it makes more sense to follow me onto you than to follow you onto me.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Chip Butty »

I bet he types his spew with one hand.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Toranaga »

one hand and two functional eyes
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Tor and fitz are locktown to me.

Tor gave a lot of game links and did a lot of research. I don't think scum would have that kind of effort to go through that. Him and Mulch was at it at each other since D1. I doubt it was bussing because there was no reason to bus that early.

Fitz is lock town to me because he's a replacement that went through ISOs. Again, I don't think scum would have that kind of effort.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I won't be able to post much this week/end because

Spoiler:
HOMECOMING WEEK/END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Toranaga »

tacos, vote chip butty with me.

I suppose fitz will vote me and thor will decide.

if thor votes me over chip butty, I suggest lynching him on f3 - cause he knows I could have him lynched already by now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”