Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I
think
I want to follow the una/acid to a town win.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:34 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1850, Nero Cain wrote:I
think
I want to follow the una/acid to a town win.
You know, if I'd feel confident enough that we will win after mislynching me, I wouldn't even object.
But I have serious doubt about this whole situation now..

If mulch decides we can trust your Tracking-result tomorrow, it doesn't matter who we lynch today, because either you get a confirm on which of massive/acid moved, or mulch makes it to LyLo as a confirmed townie.
But then again, if I feel like I can trust you, this game is won with acid-massive -lynches anyway.

I dislike acids naked vote on me - feels like a lazy attempt from scum.

I'll read this whole gameday again, and then try to find associations from Fykus' ISO.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Mulch »

Nero——-> massive

Wins the game
Amrock#3784
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 6.2

Nero Cain (1)
- Mulch
acidphoenix (1)
- Nero Cain
UnaBombaH (1)
- acidphoenix

Not voting (2)
- massive, UnaBombaH

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 12 days, at 9pm GMT on Monday 11th December 2017 (expired on 2017-12-11 21:00:00)
Trans rights are human rights.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:47 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1852, Mulch wrote:Nero——-> massive

Wins the game
I might just decide to trust your judgement here.
I was going to say massive->nero, because Nero would either have to fakeclaim a guilty on me tomorrow, or actually track and lock scum on acid.. :]

Taking away massive today would mean that scum has to kill either you or nero, and if it's you, nero gets a track..

Would be interesting. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:07 am

Post by massive »

In post 1847, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1844, massive wrote:I gotta think this through. I don't have any problem with Nero's play
but I want to look and think about Una's big post.
What exactly does this mean?

Did Boon claim his role d1?
I don't think Boon EVER claimed his role. We didn't learn it until he flipped. But he did make it clear he checked Mulch N1. We want to know why traitor talk started all of a sudden? It's a way to try and explain how Mulch could have been weak-checked N1 and still be scum (even though I don't think it works like that). In my opinion there should t be a "if Mulch is scum" section in that post and I think you agree.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1855, massive wrote:We want to know why traitor talk started all of a sudden? It's a way to try and explain how Mulch could have been weak-checked N1 and still be scum (even though I don't think it works like that).
I started the "traitor"-talk, because I miscounted how many scum had already flipped, and the whole nero-mulch 1v1 didn't feel like it made sense as SvT either.
I thought the setup could be 13 - 4(+1 traitor), but not 13 - 5 ("full-powered members").
Obviously this could (and probably is) just be 14 - 4, but what triggered all of it, was because neros claim made no sense. Like no matter how poorly I explained it, it made no sense.
So I started to think about scenarios where mulch might not be a conf.town, but they all returned to the point of nero being scum.
Now he has retracted that vanilla cop claim, but the fact remains, that his first claim was so wonky, that I think it affected my read on him for good.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

The weird thing is that nero sort of almost "cleared himself" with a claim so bad, because my initial reaction (and the reason for all my previous ramblings :lol:) was that he can't be scum with a fakeclaim so bad.
How easy would it be if we could just trust his claim and autowin with massive->acid.. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1789, Mulch wrote:Mulch
Una/nero

Acid

Massive
like ya'lls argument that I had a clear path to win the game here but I'm going to be all chaotic and fake claim a guilty on the guy that has me a bit down his totem pole is a pretty shit argument. I can understand Mulch getting his panties in a bunch but I think its a little sketchy on Una's part. Though TBF, he seems to be kinda going back and forth between calling me scum and calling me town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1851, UnaBombaH wrote:If mulch decides we can trust your Tracking-result tomorrow
In post 1854, UnaBombaH wrote:I might just decide to trust your judgement here.
and these make me feel like he's buddying Mulch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1854, UnaBombaH wrote:I was going to say massive->nero,
because Nero would either have to fakeclaim a guilty on me tomorrow, or actually track and lock scum on acid..

Taking away massive today would mean that scum has to kill either you or nero, and if it's you, nero gets a track..
and this is talking like Massive is town since he's rather convinced that the game will continue after a massive flip. Bolded seems kinda manipulative. It's like a preventive discredit. If I track Acid and he's not the killer then it means that its Una but he's already in discredit mode. :/

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Nero started playing. I love it. :]

So it seems I'm going to have to be responsible for pushing us over the finish line.
Lynching massive/acid wins the game (and I need to make mulch trust nero), or lynching massive/nero wins the game (and I need to make acid trust me)

Considering acid is voting me for no apparent reason, the latter will be a harder scenario..
But massive is the common nominator, so I think we go there today and hope for the best :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1859, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1851, UnaBombaH wrote:If mulch decides we can trust your Tracking-result tomorrow
In post 1854, UnaBombaH wrote:I might just decide to trust your judgement here.
and these make me feel like he's buddying Mulch.
He is the conf.town. Anything he says can be taken at face value. He might be wrong, sure, but at least I don't have to guess his agendas.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why trust his reads over the guy that killed 2 scum(wave)?

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by massive »

In post 1857, UnaBombaH wrote:The weird thing is that nero sort of almost "cleared himself" with a claim so bad, because my initial reaction (and the reason for all my previous ramblings :lol:) was that he can't be scum with a fakeclaim so bad.
How easy would it be if we could just trust his claim and autowin with massive->acid.. :?
Why trust his reads over the guy who gave you the third? Do I get zero points for catching Rask's bad fake claim?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by massive »

Weird phone quoting. :(
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1863, Nero Cain wrote:Why trust his reads over the guy that killed 2 scum(wave)?
OK, guess I'll listen to what wavemode said last gameday.
In post 1714, wavemode wrote:I don't think you're scum Nero,
I think you're more likely derpy town who needs to die regardless
, since you *could* be scum who is counting on roleblocker protection. At this point it doesn't matter either way as you are forcing my hand. We are absolutely not taking you into potential lylo with you acting like this, I won't allow it
:shifty: VOTE: Nero Cain :shifty:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's a pretty immature reaction to a quiestion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1780, wavemode wrote:If neither of these is correct last 2 are within
una/acid
/massive/nero, in order of most to least likely
like regardless of alignment you are going to say that wave is wrong on you. What I don't understand is why you think Mulch should be listened to over Wave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1864, massive wrote:Why trust his reads over the guy who gave you the third? Do I get zero points for catching Rask's bad fake claim?
prob b/c no one knows what your reads are. :/

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1869, Nero Cain wrote:prob b/c no one knows what your reads are. :/
This is actually true.
Hence why I would probably want to lynch in acid/massive today if I'm being completely open and honest. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1867, Nero Cain wrote:that's a pretty immature reaction to a quiestion.
UNVOTE: :shifty:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats even the case on him?

acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:20 am

Post by acidphoenix »

just una / massive

if somebody wants to compile the role list when nero is / isn't scum that'd be great
true evil is taking away the ability to choose

ms sux
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:56 am

Post by massive »

In post 1869, Nero Cain wrote: prob b/c no one knows what your reads are. :/
Mulch conftown, Nero town. Leaves acid and Una scum. And I don't feel like that was that hard to figure out. I was on Una more scum at day start () but feel like acid might just be idling out and ducking any attention like he has all game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”