Mini Normal 1950 [Engame: Mafia Victory!]

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1150  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:27 pm

In post 1136, Morality wrote:Oh, what do you know...Vanders was on both. -.-

vote: Morality

I'm scum for staying off of the wagons, but I'm also scum for being on both the wagons?

Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1151  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:29 pm

In post 1145, Morality wrote:
In post 1139, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yes I have lingering suspicions from D1 on Vander. You say you could see scum Vander pushing another mislynch today, so wouldn't it make more sense to wait and see his direction to confirm your theory? Seems a bit rushed/premature to lock scum him, when you've nerfed the info potential of your push.

Pedit what does Chip have to do with proving someone is scum?


It’s not. It’s just how I play. When he posts in response to me, I can tear him up. I’m best in 1v1 interaction.

Please tear me up.

Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1152  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:30 pm

I think the NK points to someone who's had experience with acid and knows the difference between his lurker role play and his lurker VT play

Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1153  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:32 pm

I'm kind of hoping Morality is town after him rambling about how good he is, but I think his case on me is so awful, he's probably not.

Rhah
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 14, 2017
Location: Boston
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1154  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:38 pm

VOTE: necro

Morality
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #1155  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:02 pm

In post 1150, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1136, Morality wrote:Oh, what do you know...Vanders was on both. -.-

vote: Morality

I'm scum for staying off of the wagons, but I'm also scum for being on both the wagons?

In post 1151, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1145, Morality wrote:
In post 1139, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yes I have lingering suspicions from D1 on Vander. You say you could see scum Vander pushing another mislynch today, so wouldn't it make more sense to wait and see his direction to confirm your theory? Seems a bit rushed/premature to lock scum him, when you've nerfed the info potential of your push.

Pedit what does Chip have to do with proving someone is scum?


It’s not. It’s just how I play. When he posts in response to me, I can tear him up. I’m best in 1v1 interaction.

Please tear me up.

In post 1153, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm kind of hoping Morality is town after him rambling about how good he is, but I think his case on me is so awful, he's probably not.


Told you guys. He did exactly as I stated.
“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami

Morality
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #1156  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:03 pm

In post 1150, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1136, Morality wrote:Oh, what do you know...Vanders was on both. -.-

vote: Morality

I'm scum for staying off of the wagons, but I'm also scum for being on both the wagons?


This is clearly not what was said. You were playing in a way where you didn’t have to commit to either.

Also, what do you mean staying off the wagons? You absolutely did not stay off the wagons. :lol:

You were on Chip, and then you went to Porkens. I said this yesterday, so this isn’t new like you are acting like it is.
“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami

Morality
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #1157  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:04 pm

I didn’t say the chip/porken thing yesterday, I said the other stuff.
“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami

Morality
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #1158  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Now, even though I stated the same thing yesterday, he’s going to tunnel me acting like it just came up now when I ended the day voting him yesterday. Why are you all of a sudden finding this scummy, yet when Porkens/Chip we’re being wagon’d, you didn’t seem to care?
“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami

Morality
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #1159  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:06 pm

In post 1152, Vanderscamp wrote:I think the NK points to someone who's had experience with acid and knows the difference between his lurker role play and his lurker VT play


I have 0 completed games with Acid, by the way.
“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami

Morality
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #1160  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Also, he didn’t even do the hypo vanilla claim thing or comment on it, which proves he isn’t reading everything throughly.
“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami

Morality
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #1161  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:08 pm

In post 1153, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm kind of hoping Morality is town after him rambling about how good he is, but I think his case on me is so awful, he's probably not.


Look, an excuse for him when I flip to say it’s not his fault.
“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami

Morality
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #1162  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:09 pm

In post 1150, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1136, Morality wrote:Oh, what do you know...Vanders was on both. -.-

vote: Morality

I'm scum for staying off of the wagons, but I'm also scum for being on both the wagons?


Also, this wasn’t what was said, and this was the basis of his scum read, so he’ll likely continue without having a reason, or fabricate some case up.
“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami

Morality
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #1163  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:11 pm

In post 1149, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1134, Morality wrote:
In post 869, Morality wrote:I’m weary of a wagon flipping over to Chip suddenly if Una wagon doesn’t go further. If that starts to happen, please don’t push it further. Don’t need two claims here.

VOTE: Vander

In post 871, Morality wrote:Vander is playing in a way where he’s staying out of the direct wagons, but in a way where it will allow him to jump on either if he needs to, especially this close to deadline. Tomorrow, I can see ScumVander completely taking over and being able to push through another mislynch.

In post 872, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 871, Morality wrote:Vander is playing in a way where he’s staying out of the direct wagons, but in a way where it will allow him to jump on either if he needs to, especially this close to deadline. Tomorrow, I can see ScumVander completely taking over and being able to push through another mislynch.


I agree on Vander but would rather get this wagon pushed as UnaH still has yet to respond after saying he would today.


Pretty sure you already agreed with my reasoning.

Also, his placement on the Porken’s wagon.


I jumped on Porkens who was a direct wagon, and I townread CT pretty strongly while he was a wagon.
It's fairly worrying that you're still using this.
Can you actually give specific examples of wagons that I was scummily avoiding?


No, because you weren’t avoiding any. I literally said the exact opposite to this. You were playing in a way where you could jump on any of them.

So what’s truly fairly worrying is that you are trying to shut things down that aren’t even what was said. In fact, the opposite has been said for most of it.
“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami

Morality
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #1164  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:15 pm

He’s completely changing the basis of the read and tweaking them to make it seem like I’m the scummy one here. With every thing he’s posted, there is absolutely no reason he has for having the scum read, nor is there any trajectory that shows otherwise.
“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami

Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1165  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:20 pm

In post 1156, Morality wrote:
In post 1150, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1136, Morality wrote:Oh, what do you know...Vanders was on both. -.-

vote: Morality

I'm scum for staying off of the wagons, but I'm also scum for being on both the wagons?


This is clearly not what was said. You were playing in a way where you didn’t have to commit to either.

Also, what do you mean staying off the wagons? You absolutely did not stay off the wagons. :lol:

You were on Chip, and then you went to Porkens. I said this yesterday, so this isn’t new like you are acting like it is.


I'm responding to the part of your accusation where you "call me out" for staying off of the wagons.


In post 1134, Morality wrote:
In post 869, Morality wrote:I’m weary of a wagon flipping over to Chip suddenly if Una wagon doesn’t go further. If that starts to happen, please don’t push it further. Don’t need two claims here.

VOTE: Vander

In post 871, Morality wrote:Vander is playing in a way where he’s staying out of the direct wagons, but in a way where it will allow him to jump on either if he needs to, especially this close to deadline. Tomorrow, I can see ScumVander completely taking over and being able to push through another mislynch.

In post 872, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 871, Morality wrote:Vander is playing in a way where he’s staying out of the direct wagons, but in a way where it will allow him to jump on either if he needs to, especially this close to deadline. Tomorrow, I can see ScumVander completely taking over and being able to push through another mislynch.


I agree on Vander but would rather get this wagon pushed as UnaH still has yet to respond after saying he would today.


Pretty sure you already agreed with my reasoning.

Also, his placement on the Porken’s wagon.

Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1166  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:21 pm

In post 1158, Morality wrote:Now, even though I stated the same thing yesterday, he’s going to tunnel me acting like it just came up now when I ended the day voting him yesterday. Why are you all of a sudden finding this scummy, yet when Porkens/Chip we’re being wagon’d, you didn’t seem to care?


No, I didn't care that much, because I didn't think either of them were town and I thought they'd both played pretty scummy.
I think you bringing it up again and using it as the basis of your D2 vote is scummy.

Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1167  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:22 pm

In post 1160, Morality wrote:Also, he didn’t even do the hypo vanilla claim thing or comment on it, which proves he isn’t reading everything throughly.

I commented D1 that I don't think it's helpful but I don't think it's unhelpful enough to continue arguing with people who want to do it.

Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1168  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 pm

In post 1161, Morality wrote:
In post 1153, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm kind of hoping Morality is town after him rambling about how good he is, but I think his case on me is so awful, he's probably not.


Look, an excuse for him when I flip to say it’s not his fault.


If I lynch you and you're town it absolutely would be partially my fault and I'd agree that it'd make me look worse.

Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1169  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:24 pm

In post 1162, Morality wrote:
In post 1150, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1136, Morality wrote:Oh, what do you know...Vanders was on both. -.-

vote: Morality

I'm scum for staying off of the wagons, but I'm also scum for being on both the wagons?


Also, this wasn’t what was said, and this was the basis of his scum read, so he’ll likely continue without having a reason, or fabricate some case up.

Your case on me is total ass.
I called it out as being bad yesterday, but then the day continues, one of the things that you used in your accusation of me (staying off the wagons) is no longer true, but you brought it up again as the basis of me somehow being your top scum read, which I think is pretty ridiculous for the reasons you gave.

Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1170  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:27 pm

In post 1163, Morality wrote:
In post 1149, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1134, Morality wrote:
In post 869, Morality wrote:I’m weary of a wagon flipping over to Chip suddenly if Una wagon doesn’t go further. If that starts to happen, please don’t push it further. Don’t need two claims here.

VOTE: Vander

In post 871, Morality wrote:Vander is playing in a way where he’s staying out of the direct wagons, but in a way where it will allow him to jump on either if he needs to, especially this close to deadline. Tomorrow, I can see ScumVander completely taking over and being able to push through another mislynch.

In post 872, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 871, Morality wrote:Vander is playing in a way where he’s staying out of the direct wagons, but in a way where it will allow him to jump on either if he needs to, especially this close to deadline. Tomorrow, I can see ScumVander completely taking over and being able to push through another mislynch.


I agree on Vander but would rather get this wagon pushed as UnaH still has yet to respond after saying he would today.


Pretty sure you already agreed with my reasoning.

Also, his placement on the Porken’s wagon.


I jumped on Porkens who was a direct wagon, and I townread CT pretty strongly while he was a wagon.
It's fairly worrying that you're still using this.
Can you actually give specific examples of wagons that I was scummily avoiding?


No, because you weren’t avoiding any. I literally said the exact opposite to this. You were playing in a way where you could jump on any of them.

So what’s truly fairly worrying is that you are trying to shut things down that aren’t even what was said. In fact, the opposite has been said for most of it.


???

Also, this isn't true, which I said yesterday, because I was defending whatever the guy's name was that you were pushing hard yesterday, and he was the main wagon for most of D1. I said this earlier but you ignored it.

Vanderscamp
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012

Post Post #1171  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:30 pm

Let's try starting this again.
My understanding of your case on me, based on your post, was that you were reading me as scummy for staying off of main wagons but leaving myself room to jump on either of them.
Is this accurate?

Can you give examples of the specific wagons you were talking about when you made this read?

Flairs
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 23, 2017
Location: Everywhere
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1172  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Vote Count 2.1

necro (3): UC Voyager, CheekyTeeky, Rhah
Vanderscamp (1): Morality
Morality (1): Vanderscamp

Not voting (6): sheepsaysmeep, Zulfy, necro, wavemode, UnaBombaH, Chip Butty

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2017-10-29 17:00:00).

CheekyTeeky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1173  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:42 am

Necro has only one other game on MS. He was town in this game. I've read through it and find his play here is much different. I saw one trollish comment he made in early RVS but the rest of his game is really good, insightful and gamesolving. I even saw a colourful wall post of reads! With reasons!!

Granted it is not a strong meta argument as our sample size is 1 game, however the contrast is so jarring that I can only assume the necro we're playing with here is scum.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned Necro's transition this game? As I recall, he spent half of D1 trolling everyone, playing what Morality termed "to scummy to be scum that he's obv town;" But in a bizzare 180 on his previous behaviour, he starts trying to work with me to game solve. I'm not entirely sure if the timing is significant (or alludes to potential buddies), but his behaviour seemed to change after my Morality push fell to pieces. In hindsight I see it as opportunism to pocket me for one of two potential purposes:

First, if I was lynched, he would get town cred for reading me correctly/or defending me
Second, it was an attempt to divert me away from a scum buddy and manipulate my vote to further his scum agenda.

I did address the first issue with him in D1 to which he responded with ignorance of any potential benefits existing. The second issue I played along with to gather more info because I couldn't get anything more than null from reading him. Notice how he kept pushing Acid as a scum read but in the final VC, he's got Acid voting Chip (who he was also pushing as scum) and now Acid is magically dead with what looks like a smoking gun in Chip's hands.

My lynchpool for D2 is {Necro, Morality, UnaH}

If necro is not an appealing lynch to town today I'd like to know where everybody elses reads are atm.

Flairs
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 23, 2017
Location: Everywhere
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1174  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:25 am

Lil Uzi Vert replaces Zulfy

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York