Mini Normal 1952: Dragon's Dance [OVER - PERFECT SCUM WIN]

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Errantparabola
Composed
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2015
Location: March 13, 2015

Post Post #975  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:27 pm

In post 972, LicketyQuickety wrote:I invested too much energy into this game if it doesn't continue. Lame. Has anyone PMed the list mod yet?

I have and we should be getting a resolution shortly. In any case-- I think Havo is a better wagon than Mumbles.
I do things, and now you can too.
Also, look out for SUPP 2017 Large Theme in the near or maybe not-so-near future.

Errantparabola
Composed
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2015
Location: March 13, 2015

Post Post #976  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:28 pm

Mumble. sorry. ._.
I do things, and now you can too.
Also, look out for SUPP 2017 Large Theme in the near or maybe not-so-near future.

LicketyQuickety
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2015
Location: No man's land.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #977  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:57 pm

In post 975, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 972, LicketyQuickety wrote:I invested too much energy into this game if it doesn't continue. Lame. Has anyone PMed the list mod yet?

I have and we should be getting a resolution shortly. In any case-- I think Havo is a better wagon than Mumbles.


Thank. YOU!!!
"...(I also think that meta-diving LQ proves that he's a "non-traditional" player (whatever that means) more than his words do)." ~Nachomamma8
Surreptitious II: Secrecy and Misdirection is now in signups.
Wiki up to date: 11/02/2017 (added death info)

LicketyQuickety
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2015
Location: No man's land.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #978  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:58 pm

In post 975, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 972, LicketyQuickety wrote:I invested too much energy into this game if it doesn't continue. Lame. Has anyone PMed the list mod yet?

I have and we should be getting a resolution shortly. In any case-- I think Havo is a better wagon than Mumbles.


I think tocos is a better wagon than Havo.
"...(I also think that meta-diving LQ proves that he's a "non-traditional" player (whatever that means) more than his words do)." ~Nachomamma8
Surreptitious II: Secrecy and Misdirection is now in signups.
Wiki up to date: 11/02/2017 (added death info)

Lalendra
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2015
Location: East Coast, United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #979  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:37 am

In post 975, Errantparabola wrote:I have and we should be getting a resolution shortly. In any case-- I think Havo is a better wagon than Mumbles.


Can you elaborate? Nothing Havo has said or done has pinged me as exceptionally scummy, and I agreed with several of his points, but I'd like to hear why you think so.

Lalendra
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2015
Location: East Coast, United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #980  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:38 am

In post 968, Mumble wrote:Lalendra is either dumb town or scum because she has refused to consider any information this entire game.


What information do you feel I haven't considered? Because I have yet to hear a better argument than "you're wrong".

Nexus
miss
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2010
Location: Greatness
Pronoun: He

Post Post #981  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:17 am

Vote Count 1.8

Mumble(6): Lalendra, Errantparabola, Tchill13, Havo, Boonskiies, Sergtacos
LicketyQuickety(3): Thestatusquo, Egg, Lil Uzi Vert,
Thestatusquo(1): schadd_,
Havo(3): acidphoenix,
Tchill13(1): Mumble
SergTacos(1): LicketyQuickety,

Nobody(1):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2017-10-22 15:00:00)

I will be taking over the modding of this game until Carcalilly returns. Please can you PM me your Role PM so as I can have an up to date list of who is who. Thanks

Mumble
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 23, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #982  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:42 am

In post 975, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 972, LicketyQuickety wrote:I invested too much energy into this game if it doesn't continue. Lame. Has anyone PMed the list mod yet?

I have and we should be getting a resolution shortly. In any case-- I think Havo is a better wagon than Mumbles.

In post 978, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 975, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 972, LicketyQuickety wrote:I invested too much energy into this game if it doesn't continue. Lame. Has anyone PMed the list mod yet?

I have and we should be getting a resolution shortly. In any case-- I think Havo is a better wagon than Mumbles.


I think tocos is a better wagon than Havo.


As previously mentioned, I could wagon either one. Not sure the why the resistance on tchill though.

Mumble
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 23, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #983  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:46 am

In post 980, Lalendra wrote:What information do you feel I haven't considered? Because I have yet to hear a better argument than "you're wrong".


Nah, I'm not going to read for you. Stop being lazy. It's out there within the past few pages.

Thestatusquo
Shea
 
User avatar
Joined: July 28, 2006

Post Post #984  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:30 am

I've returned from VLA to find a mod and have now read through 13 pages of nonsense that was posted in my absence.

I would like the following list of players to die (tacos, mumble, LQ). I'm ok with the following list of players dying (Havo, Uzi, AP, Schadd). Under no circumstances do I want the following killed (boon, EP, Egg, Lalendra, Tchill)

So I just went to vote mumble and then noticed that this would be a lynch. But the reason I was going to vote him was to put him to L-1 because I thought he was at L-1 and then unvoted himself. If he unvoted himself and he is still at l-1 does that mean he was lynched? Did a mumble vote happen after the unvote that I missed? Going back to check now.
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=71172
Cooldog was not banned for this post. Antisemitism is ok on Mafiascum.

Thestatusquo
Shea
 
User avatar
Joined: July 28, 2006

Post Post #985  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:31 am

Ok, immediately unvoted after.

Anyway, this is intent to hammer.

I'll give us about 12 hours before I do so. I don't think we have that much more to discuss today
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=71172
Cooldog was not banned for this post. Antisemitism is ok on Mafiascum.

Mumble
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 23, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #986  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:36 am

Then why draw it out 12 more hours?

Thestatusquo
Shea
 
User avatar
Joined: July 28, 2006

Post Post #987  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:44 am

Because people might disagree with me. If they do they have the right to unvote, or do any number of things.
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=71172
Cooldog was not banned for this post. Antisemitism is ok on Mafiascum.

Thestatusquo
Shea
 
User avatar
Joined: July 28, 2006

Post Post #988  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:44 am

You can feel free to hammer yourself if you want to cut off that time, idgaf.
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=71172
Cooldog was not banned for this post. Antisemitism is ok on Mafiascum.

Lalendra
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2015
Location: East Coast, United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #989  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:50 am

In post 983, Mumble wrote:
In post 980, Lalendra wrote:What information do you feel I haven't considered? Because I have yet to hear a better argument than "you're wrong".


Nah, I'm not going to read for you. Stop being lazy. It's out there within the past few pages.


You're right, it's obviously my fault you failed to convince me.

Mumble
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 23, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #990  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:56 am

In post 989, Lalendra wrote:
In post 983, Mumble wrote:
In post 980, Lalendra wrote:What information do you feel I haven't considered? Because I have yet to hear a better argument than "you're wrong".


Nah, I'm not going to read for you. Stop being lazy. It's out there within the past few pages.


You're right, it's obviously my fault you failed to convince me.


:roll:

Can't convince someone who refuses to re-evaluate. Good luck with your next tunnel.

I'm done at this point, but I'm not going to hammer myself since it would impact the vote count when looked at in future days. Everyone else can do as they wish.

One final thought. I find it interesting that EP would rather wagon Havo, but remained on my wagon with Havo.

Tchill13
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017

Post Post #991  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:08 am

just posting to note the arrival of Nexus. I'd also like to point out mumble was ok with voting himself until it actually mattered. I'd still like Mumble lynched he is scum.

Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #992  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:08 am

FUCKING LYNCH HIM!!!!!

Mumble
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 23, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #993  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:15 am

In post 991, Tchill13 wrote:just posting to note the arrival of Nexus. I'd also like to point out mumble was ok with voting himself until it actually mattered. I'd still like Mumble lynched he is scum.


It's almost as if I learned something while playing! But, hey, great reading comprehension there scumchill!

Spoiler:
In post 463, Egg wrote:It's probably a good idea to step away from the thread for a bit. Please don't vote yourself unless you are scum.

In post 780, Mumble wrote:VOTE: Mumble

In post 781, Mumble wrote:UNVOTE:
Nope.

In post 782, Mumble wrote:Sorry, Egg.

Carcalilly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2015
Location: Florida
Pronoun: She

Post Post #994  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Returned! Will start posting more. Had a very busy weekend, apologies!
"Are you a Mousochist?" -Aristophanes
"don't be carcasilly" -RadiantCowbells
GTKAS

Carcalilly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2015
Location: Florida
Pronoun: She

Post Post #995  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Prodding Havo
"Are you a Mousochist?" -Aristophanes
"don't be carcasilly" -RadiantCowbells
GTKAS

Havo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2017
Location: Down South Jukin'
Pronoun: He

Post Post #996  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:59 pm

In post 995, Carcalilly wrote:Prodding Havo


Cool. You’re back and ok

Havo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2017
Location: Down South Jukin'
Pronoun: He

Post Post #997  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:59 pm

In post 832, Havo wrote:I think the game itself has bogged down and stagnated to a large degree. I think we need to move on to Day 2 honestly and I'm looking forward to the night.

I think Mumble is the best lynch right now and we need to finish this lynch and get to Day 2.

LicketyQuickety
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2015
Location: No man's land.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #998  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:18 pm

In post 992, Sergtacos wrote:FUCKING LYNCH HIM!!!!!


You're one to talk, buddy.
"...(I also think that meta-diving LQ proves that he's a "non-traditional" player (whatever that means) more than his words do)." ~Nachomamma8
Surreptitious II: Secrecy and Misdirection is now in signups.
Wiki up to date: 11/02/2017 (added death info)

Thestatusquo
Shea
 
User avatar
Joined: July 28, 2006

Post Post #999  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:34 pm

In post 998, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 992, Sergtacos wrote:FUCKING LYNCH HIM!!!!!


You're one to talk, buddy.

Whats that supposed to mean?

Anyway, people have had plenty of time.

VOTE: mumble

rest in pepperonis.
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=71172
Cooldog was not banned for this post. Antisemitism is ok on Mafiascum.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York