Goon

Large Normal 208 - Fireworks Festival [End]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by pienyan »

NY 208 - Nyctapolis III: Fireworks Festival

Moderated by: pienyan, Regfan
Reviewed by: Cephrir, fferyllt, RadiantCowbells

"Hmm..."

A bored smile stretched across the girl's face as she watched the night sky.

It had been two years since the incident of Nyctapolis' Flower Viewing Festival had occurred. The town founder, relatively satisfied with the outcome of the festival, had attempted to arrange another flower viewing about six months later, but the town council continuously argued against it, citing the events of that incident and claiming her flower magic was too volatile for a second festival. Since then, the majority of their meetings had devolved into discussion surrounding the possibility of another festival. Often, they would end in the council members getting irritated and quitting. Or the town founder arbitrarily firing them. Or the town founder using her magic to make lilies bloom in the meeting room and insulting the intelligence of anyone who dared to question the capabilities of her magic.

Her head tilted, she seemed to be lost in thought. Then, a realization came to her, and she spoke to herself in a soft, quiet voice.

"... Fireworks?"

A week later, the preparations began. The town founder weaponized her magic again, this time enhancing the fireworks they had amassed with many kinds of beautiful patterns. They planned out as many types of stands as they could think of - food, carnival games, souvenirs - and arranged to have boats available for rent such that attendees could view the fireworks glittering over the lake. However, after some time, it was discovered that gradually, the fireworks had started to go missing.

"Well then. It seems... we have another incident on our hands."

Players:

1. MathBlade
Alisae

2. Transcend
Shiro*

3. I Am Innocent**
4. Nero Cain*
5. Dunkerdoodles
6. Rhah
7. AxleGreaser
8. HolySpiritTurtle*
9. Flubbernugget
10. Sauce
Flairs
beeboy

11. cabd
12. Lucky2u
UC Voyager

13. Assemblerotws**
Viomi
Joey_

14. Smocaine
gerryoat

15. Whiskers*
16. Quick
17. Nauci
18. TwoInAMillion

Alive:

Spoiler:
2. Transcend,
Mafia Goon
, survived to win.

7. AxleGreaser,
Mafia Goon
, survived to win.

15. Whiskers,
Mafia 1-shot Strongman
, survived to win.

Dead:

Spoiler:
5. Dunkerdoodles,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed D1

16. Quick,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched D1

11. Cabd,
Town 1-shot Day Vigilante
, was killed N1

9. Flubbernugget,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched D2

8. HolySpiritTurtle,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed N2

17. Nauci,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched D3

6. Rhah,
Town Mason
, was killed N3

1. MathBlade,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched D4

14. Smocaine,
Vanilla Townie
was killed N4

13. Assemblerotws,
Town Jailkeeper
, was lynched D5

18. TwoInAMillion,
Town Mason
, was killed N5

10. Sauce,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched D6

3. I Am Innocent,
Vanilla Townie
, was ENDGAMED

4. Nero Cain,
Town Motion Detector
, was ENDGAMED

12. Lucky2u,
Vanilla Townie
, was ENDGAMED

Events:

D1 start - Dunkerdoodles is killed - MathBlade replaces Alisae - N1 start - Lucky2u replaces UC Voyager
D2 start - Viomi replaces Joey_ - N2 start
D3 start - Smocaine replaces gerryoat - Transcend replaces Shiro - Flairs replaces beeboy - N3 start - Assemblerotws replaces Viomi
D4 start - N4 start
D5 start - N5 start
D6 start - Sauce replaces Flairs - EOF
Last edited by pienyan on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:49 am, edited 39 times in total.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by pienyan »

Rules

(stole from borkjerfkin who adapted them from Quadz08)

General
  1. Site-wide rules, as always, apply here.
  2. I reserve the right to change any of the following rules at any time. I will also inform the players in thread and via PM in the unlikely scenario in which this is required.
  3. This list is not necessarily all-inclusive. If you're unsure whether or not something is allowed, please PM me about it.
  4. Disregarding the rules may result in consequences up to and including modkill and/or force-replacement.
  5. If you need to talk to me in thread,
    please use bold.
    Additionally, feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.
  6. DO NOT TALK ABOUT OTHER ONGOING GAMES IN THIS GAME.
    I've been seeing this happen in a lot of games recently. Don't do it -- it can ruin not only this game for others, but also other games. I won't be lenient about this rule in particular.
  7. Please do not use hidden or encrypted text.
  8. Play to win.
  9. Please treat your fellow players with respect. At the same time, please try not to take comments personally whenever possible.
  10. Please allow for your fellow players to go V/LA.
  11. Please keep me in the loop about your own V/LA status.
  12. My color is scarlet. Avoid using it, or face Remilia's wrath :>

13. Have Fun!
Gameplay
  1. The following vote formats are the de-facto standard on the site (aka votes should be enclosed with vote tags or bold tags. I don't care about caps/spelling/etc.)
    • VOTE: pienyan
    • Vote: pienyan
  2. Unvotes are
    not
    required.
  3. If it appears to be a vote for a player, I will treat it as a vote for a player. Please don't attempt to fool me or other players with regard to fake votes. Do not put votes in spoiler tags.
  4. A lynch is achieved when half plus one of the current number of living players are voting for the same player. If this does not occur by deadline, a No Lynch will occur -- there is no plurality lynch in this game.
  5. Twilight is the time between the 'hammer' vote being cast and the beginning of the night phase. All living players, including the most recent lynchee, may talk during this time.
  6. Players' roles and alignments will be revealed on death.
  7. When killed, a player may make one informationless 'bah' post at the beginning of the next day phase and must be silent thereon until the conclusion of the game.
  8. Please submit all night actions either via
    tags in your private topic if you have one, or by PM if you do not.
  9. If you have a night action and do not submit one, you will not take an action. I will not resolve your action on a random person.
  10. Role distribution is guaranteed to be random, determined with the aid of tags.

Deadlines
  1. Day 1 will be exactly eight days (192 hours) long. Subsequent days will be exactly one week (168 hours) long.
  2. Nights will be exactly two days (48 hours) long.
  3. Players will be prodded after 48 hours of inactivity during the day, excepting V/LA circumstances.
  4. Failure to pick up a prod in 24 hours, or receiving 3 prods over the course of the game, will result in replacement. Asking for replacement will result in replacement.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.