Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1048, gerryoat wrote:here kitties @whiskers @joey vote dunk. get the bird
I played one game with drunk and he was mafia, i dont remember my alignement but i remember i did iso his past games and i remember that his scumplay was extremely terrible and even w/o meta i dont understand whyd you want to push him
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1049, gerryoat wrote:whiskers are you an alt or something, you remind me of someone
remind me of rob but less retarded
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1047, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1041, Nero Cain wrote:Its actully kinda anti-town as it might make things not show up in search
nuke this slot lol.

UC/Nero/Dunk i will lynch in those. since dunk has the highest votes, i'll keep my vote there
Can you developpe on your nero read
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1046, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1040, Alisae wrote:Cloudie what do you think of his
He made several comment towards you and quick but he didnt shade any of you, even tho he was probably scumreading you both at that point. He also implied nauci was scum but then in the same post agreed with her so, doesnt look like mefia trying to push an agenda, its a clunky post
okay but the way he brings up wanting to pl Quick is concerning me because I don't think that is a naturally formed read. I feel like he is just going with the swing of things and it seems like he's trying to have the best of two worlds in this way I feel like is really scummy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1051, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1049, gerryoat wrote:whiskers are you an alt or something, you remind me of someone
BAD WORD
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1045, gerryoat wrote:do you TR dunk?
yea

also whats wrong with me asking Alisae to stop referring to players with nicknames?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero its hard mostly because its a habit when I refer to them I mean I can try but I might slip once in awhile
GTKAS
| here.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 949, Whiskers wrote:In post 860, TwoInAMillion wrote:
I love how someone claims day one and everyone is so quick to buddy up with him.

Pretty useful tool for town. Even if you could say with 100% certainty that he was scum, I'd still recommend keeping him around just to get twice as many town-controlled lynches.
In other words, we'd look elsewhere for a lynch, and leave cabd alone.
imo his answer to 2mil's post is town thought process
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1053, Alisae wrote:
In post 1046, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1040, Alisae wrote:Cloudie what do you think of his
He made several comment towards you and quick but he didnt shade any of you, even tho he was probably scumreading you both at that point. He also implied nauci was scum but then in the same post agreed with her so, doesnt look like mefia trying to push an agenda, its a clunky post
okay but the way he brings up wanting to pl Quick is concerning me because I don't think that is a naturally formed read. I feel like he is just going with the swing of things and it seems like he's trying to have the best of two worlds in this way I feel like is really scummy.
I dont really like whiskers content overall and you are probably correct in saying that hes scummy, but imo hes town
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

Uhhh ok
GTKAS
| here.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Another thing is that whiskers is all over the place and pushing his own content, thats much more likely to come from disorganized town than mafia trying to get towncred or stuff
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1052, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1041, Nero Cain wrote:Its actully kinda anti-town as it might make things not show up in search
nuke this slot lol.

UC/Nero/Dunk i will lynch in those. since dunk has the highest votes, i'll keep my vote there
i think he's doing the whole "omg hes so bad he is town thing" but there is literally no reason for him to TR me at this point at all. i could just be mafia pushing a mislynch and he hasn't even given a thought process on it at all
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1061, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1052, Joey_ wrote:
nuke this slot lol.

i think he's doing the whole "omg hes so bad he is town thing" but there is literally no reason for him to TR me at this point at all. i could just be mafia pushing a mislynch and he hasn't even given a thought process on it at all
yea theres really no great reason to tr you yet
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 553, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 547, Whiskers wrote:@nero who do you think the "second lynch" should be? Or rather, who do you think the two lynches, in no particular order should be?
I've already kinda answered this. I am voting Nauci.I said I wouldn't really oppose a lynch on 2iam. I', also considering a policy lynch on the miller claim and Axel feels like he's active lurking. I'd prob be ok with any of those.
@gerry what do you think of that post
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by gerryoat »

NAI
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I misspoke. Whiskers repl to me isn't really full of bullshit...it just seems kinda safe. Like, idk...the crux of the argument is that I asked her questions, she didn't respond b/c she she is claiming that she didn't see my questions. And this just seems like a case of he said she said and it'll go in circles.
In post 1011, Whiskers wrote:But in my eyes, you hadn't asked any yet.
this is bullshit. I was clearly asking you multiple questions in .
In post 1011, Whiskers wrote:I clearly didn't go offline as soon as you asked, which you can tell because I was still active in the thread at the time.
after 555 your next post isn't until the 900's so you were either offline after 556 or not active in our game. I'm not sure where you are going with this...
In post 1008, Whiskers wrote:And tbh, I did townread you up until the point where you started pressing me to answer your questions
Why does my wanting you to answer my questions change your read on me?

I'm willing to admit that I had some selective memory. I didn't really remember her Joey and Alisae pushes. I've felt like both UC and two were both weak wagons and I think there was scum there.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 966, Quick wrote:
In post 955, Whiskers wrote:
In post 953, Nauci wrote:I don't know if I'm accusing Cabd of scum lurking.

I am just disappointed he didn't use his position to throw his weight around more.

Also this game has been unusually devoid of alignment indicative content, which makes the double lynch less great.
There's still plenty of time to "throw his weight around." I don't think there's any need to panic. Day phases are 7 days long.

Also I'd like to remind you that it's Day phase 1. There probably won't
be
much alignment-indicative content. But, it's a great time to make associations and interact with people. Now is when we lay the foundation for catching scum during the rest of the game.
1. Have you played Mafia on other sites?
2. 24 hours, hours earlier: that is when Cabd claims they will be confirmed.
3. you want to lynch me because I am not a team player?

Quick did you mean to quote some other post of mine? I assume that was directed at me.

1. I've played like... 5 games on another forum that's mostly WoW related. I want
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Nauci »

Son of a bitch I accidentally hit submit because this forum is awful on mobile and buttons are tiny and I was trying to correct a typo and also the spoiler tags didn't work ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Anyway.

1. I've played like... 5 games on another forum that's mostly WoW related. I want to say 3 of the 5 were crazy open flavor games with odd night mirror cop 3p arson zombie ghost Mason shenanigans. So I have played enough to know some basics like the range of possible roles, don't help scum fish for PR information, and a few more basics.

2. I'm not entirely sure what this one meant.

3. I wanted to lunch you because you were refusing to read the thread and I didn't want to play with a 5 day old account town who doesn't actually read, nevermind the fact that not reading is usually scummy! Obviously I've since retracted that view of your play.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@HolySpiritTurtle
Spoiler: proably unimportant but it had a ? so ...
In post 821, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 819, AxleGreaser wrote:I can see what you are saying above, I understand haranguing, but your read of Quick as player is that what is happening in the thread would equate to "you're not letting him go to do his thing?"
It wouldn't be fair to just quote the first few posts of his and tell me what you're trying to tell me, no?
I agree the three quotes, that I chose are not indicative of Quicks entire Filter/ISO up to there.

They were however IMO a reasonable facsimile, of What Quick wanted his thing to be,
(they were what he was doing before the pressure went up)

I still think given free choice, (if no wagon had formed on him)
Given lots of stuff happened is Quick not being let do his thing or is he not choosing to do it?
My three quotes were "a fair indication" of where his unpressured play would have gone.

I don't have a problem with your description. I wanted to nuance it.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Nauci »

Quick, why do you keep conflating would-have-policy-lynched-you-for-your-first-few-pages with would-lynch-you-now?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Nauci »

Can we stop using nicknames and old account names?

The LQ accidental posting and use of LQ/GIF/Cloudie type stuff leave people like me confused for pages until I finally have to ask or figure it out, then commit to memory.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Nauci »

Wait did people read Nero's post about voting crazy cat lady (a reference to something I said earlier in lobby chat) with targeting whiskers?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Nauci »

Okay I'll probably not be able to commit any real time to this game until late tonight while I'm traveling to Twitchcon and whatnot.

Will probably skim occasionally and try to do a reread from the hotel.
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by pienyan »

In post 1051, Joey_ wrote:
Do not use slurs like this. This is an official warning.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by pienyan »

bump
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”