TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 98, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 92, Dunkerdoodles wrote:two is scummy as town
and i mean super scummy as town
you and i might have different definitions of scummy. i didn't get that vibe from his twin games where he asked loads of questions, gave straight forward answers when questioned. none of this misplaced arrogance and hostility without any actual questioning going on.
I'm kind of in a bad mood right now for other reasons, I'll admit.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 99, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm also surprised you're up and down a new guy's tone yet haven't said anything about me. I've had a shift after a job change a lot of older players immediately picked up on.
because i've determined that you're town.
Art is cool.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Awoo »

General question, how often making a dumb move like self voting in RVS is an actual scumtell as opposed to a weird/noob playstyle tell?

PEDIT:
2million wrote:You're acting like an arrogant "veteran" who thinks they can push new people around and everyone will just sheep them. Trust me that will not be the case.
Close, but not quite a real point. ETL, your reasoning has been weak as hell so far on every vote you've made. What I've seen from you so far is just a string of easy to make votes that you can later point to as "aggressive townplay" as scum. What is your motivation for this? More importantly, if you are town, what have you learned from this chain of votes?

PEDIT: I cant post because everyone keeps posting, literally unplayable
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:19 pm

club - on uvc, don't get me wrong. he's still doing fuck all and i hate it. but those shitposts are the only thing against him so far vs this enlightening interaction with two. it's much stronger of a read than uvc. i've never been a "pressure" voter.
Art is cool.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 51, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:hi flubber!! hi wicked!! i've missed this game.
Hey ETL! So glad to (finally) be playing with you again. :D
ETL wrote:wicked, what do you think on two-ish pages?
Eh. Not a lot for the first three pages. I kind of liked Dunkerdoodles saying "everyone on this page is town". I think UC's entrance felt kind of townish to me too, if anything - felt slightly relaxed/fearless. I kept my vote on Jingle for a reason - I don't understand his 1000% confidence comment that he made earlier - especially when I feel like I could have easily made those posts as scum. I feel good about everything else I've seen from him, but want him to explain that still. Reading the last page, more then.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 102, Awoo wrote:General question, how often making a dumb move like self voting in RVS is an actual scumtell as opposed to a weird/noob playstyle tell?

PEDIT:
2million wrote:You're acting like an arrogant "veteran" who thinks they can push new people around and everyone will just sheep them. Trust me that will not be the case.
Close, but not quite a real point. ETL, your reasoning has been weak as hell so far on every vote you've made. What I've seen from you so far is just a string of easy to make votes that you can later point to as "aggressive townplay" as scum. What is your motivation for this? More importantly, if you are town, what have you learned from this chain of votes?

I don't see anything wrong with being aggressive. I have a history in my games of being town, and being town read, so I know what I need to do to catch scum. There is no downside to being aggressive early unless you are scum.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:25 pm

In post 102, Awoo wrote:General question, how often making a dumb move like self voting in RVS is an actual scumtell as opposed to a weird/noob playstyle tell?

i don't have figure but a rough guess is more often than not. see my explanation to flubber. it's not strong.

PEDIT:

my first vote was to one of my closest friends - rvs. then you because i didn't like the post. it happened when the post happened. then i reread the first page and spotted uvc post which was even grosser than yours. changed my vote because i felt i had a stronger feeling there. then this exchange with two prompted me to go check his other town games to see if maybe i was being bristly on play style rather than actual scumminess coming from him. discovered tone difference, changed my vote, again because it was much stronger than the case against uvc. it sure what to tell you as far as motivation for voting... i'm voting who i think is most likely to be scum. it's how i play. if i change my mind, i change my vote.

Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:27 pm

two that's a false dichotomy. aggressive doesn't equal town and it doesn't equal scum. i'm not voting you for being aggressive.
Art is cool.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

something tells me ETL is going to carry if he's town
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 107, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:two that's a false dichotomy. aggressive doesn't equal town and it doesn't equal scum. i'm not voting you for being aggressive.
Good, then put your vote where it belongs.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:29 pm

In post 104, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 51, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:hi flubber!! hi wicked!! i've missed this game.
Hey ETL! So glad to (finally) be playing with you again. :D
ETL wrote:wicked, what do you think on two-ish pages?
Eh. Not a lot for the first three pages. I kind of liked Dunkerdoodles saying "everyone on this page is town". I think UC's entrance felt kind of townish to me too, if anything - felt slightly relaxed/fearless. I kept my vote on Jingle for a reason - I don't understand his 1000% confidence comment that he made earlier - especially when I feel like I could have easily made those posts as scum. I feel good about everything else I've seen from him, but want him to explain that still. Reading the last page, more then.
maybe hats what he was saying was mastin-inspired... ? i don't know. i've never been great at reading jingle so i'll let him prove it elsewise i guess. i'm not feeling awesome about him but i don't want to go down that road just yet. i'd like to compare notes with the two of you until something doesn't click and go from there while sorting the people i don't know actively.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:30 pm

In post 109, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 107, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:two that's a false dichotomy. aggressive doesn't equal town and it doesn't equal scum. i'm not voting you for being aggressive.
who's pushing people around now?
Art is cool.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 111, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 109, TwoInAMillion wrote:
who's pushing people around now?
Just saying we can be friends if you stop asking reduntant questions.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:34 pm

In post 108, Dunkerdoodles wrote:something tells me ETL is going to carry if he's town
i think you meant to say "spam the ever loving heck out of the thread". i'm gonna apologize in advance. i'm a very free flowing communicator. i post as i think of things, or as i get things to respond to. i can do wall posts when necessary like catching up but not really my style unless i'm trying super hard to prove a point. also i'm probably gonna be posting from mobile for most of this game, which isn't really conducive to super long posts.

i'll try to reign it in some. but i'm excited to be here.

p: "we can be friends if you don't disagree with me"

dude.
Art is cool.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

btw i'll gladly lynch tiam but i don't know if he's scum
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:38 pm

In post 114, Dunkerdoodles wrote:btw i'll gladly lynch tiam but i don't know if he's scum
poke him some more and see what falls out :lol:

what do you think about the others who have posted?
Art is cool.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

Ooh, etl saw the things. Good.
This is a Parachute.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 58, Jingle wrote:Not alt, but think more along the lines of Xayzeck than a normal newbie. Particularly, he played a game with aphix where his play rather impressed me as town, and I'm not seeing the same thingies here.
(She please)

I dunno who that is so I'm assuming this is a compliment lol. I also replaced into that game day2 and had a lot more to work with than ~20 posts made by people who clearly have a lot of history/context with each other that I'm missing.

I was asking about the Dunker/Wicked/Flubber votes cuz I thought it was odd that you were townreading Dunker and nullreading Flubber for making literally the same post right after each other, but I'm seeing that you are familiar with Wicked/ETL/Flubber so I'm now getting why you had a different reaction to the same post made by different people.
In post 36, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm a fan of double wagons day 1
VOTE: Fykus
This is all sorts of ick. Why do you want to form a double wagon on someone who still hasn't posted? Why is this a good thing (you're a fan of it?) and what info would you get out of it? And why on Fykus in particular, out of everyone who only had one vote on them at the time?

Also, I'm feeling like votes on Two are kinda opportunistic/easy? Like, he's blatantly new, and awkward and bad does not necessarily mean scum. I kinda feel like he's an easy place for scum to go at that point (ie I'm talking about Taiho's vote on Two). I vaguely feel the same way about UC.
In post 37, ironstove wrote:Hello, I rolled town again this game.
Pinging me, dunno why atm, I'll try to figure it out.
In post 49, Awoo wrote:Sorry for the delay, I've been running a lot of simulations and smartilligent statistical anal,ysis to try to formulate some interneural pre-reads and I'm pleased to announce that the next person to post is going to be confirmed town! Discuss.

VOTE: taiho <-- Good vote, not random
Lol at the first part. What are you seeing in Taiho?
In post 82, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:JINGLE. WICKED. YALL. IVE LEGIT FOUND THE FIRST REAL SCUM. Check Two's tone in this game: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72708
other town games readily available as well.

TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

VOTE: twoinamillion
What do you think about this: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73333&user_select[]=30239
In post 104, Wickedestjr wrote:I kept my vote on Jingle for a reason - I don't understand his 1000% confidence comment that he made earlier - especially when I feel like I could have easily made those posts as scum. I feel good about everything else I've seen from him, but want him to explain that still. Reading the last page, more then.
This is also kinda ick? You like what you're seeing from him besides for the fact that he thinks he knows your meta? I feel like this is a weird thing to vote someone for, and to *deliberately* keep your vote on someone for, especially when there are sketchier people around and you like what you see from that person otherwise.

But I'm also not sure if scum!wicked would be trying to undermine a townread town!jingle has on him if they apparently have a relationship (like why take this approach instead of buddying him or something?), and I don't think this interaction comes from scumpartners with a prior history with each other.

K this is through post 104. I like have a major assignment due tomorrow and I haven't slept since like Friday, so I'm bowing out now (If the things I wrote didn't make much sense it's prob cuz I'm sleep deprived atm lol, I'll be able to explain better when I'm awake). I'll be around after class tomorrow.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 86, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 83, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 80, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 79, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 77, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 76, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:for the record, i don't remember old mastin. and i didn't get "mastin" out of your posts. so i'm not really geling with your logic. no one else had trouble jumping in except for them two awoo and uvc.

p: is this kid really trying to school me on mafia? :lol:
appeal to authority.
an appeal to authority would be if i tried to convince you i was right about something "because i'm better at this than you." perhaps you should look at the definition of appeal to authority.
That's what you're basically trying to do is to cast doubt on my ability to vote/argue/find scum based on my ms age, thus hoping people will take your side in the future.
nope. just annoyed that you tried to correct me on something that you're completely wrong about. it doesn't matter whether you said it was because he didn't have a reason. i tried to start a discussion with you about that and instead you went straight to being an irritating arrogant newbie.
That's because your refusal to wagon a bad vote made me scum read you.
You're acting like an arrogant "veteran" who thinks they can push new people around and everyone will just sheep them. Trust me that will not be the case.
I don't understand this. This is the first mention of you scum reading ETL. Can you explain the bold?
-Wickedestjr
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Why do you think I was questioning his logic? Because I was town reading him?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

good to see you again skitter!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 26, Flubbernugget wrote:Jingle I think I disagree with you on wicked

VOTE: Wicked
In post 91, Flubbernugget wrote:Wicked was a new rvs vote.
???
-Wickedestjr
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

????
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

It didn't sound at all random... By disagreeing with Jingle town reading me, that seems to imply you had some reason for thinking I might be scum.
-Wickedestjr
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Fykus »

Sorry for being late.
Skitter might be scum becauae every single game we have together is her as scum.
Dunk seems a bit off this game. Illpost more thoughts later

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”