Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

i feel that chip is a good wagon, skitter. hop on. everyone hop on.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 546, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 543, skitter30 wrote:OK, explain the town perspective?????
why should i explain it? if you were town you would try to see from it, however you're asking me to explain it, meaning you couldn't see it from a town perspective because you aren't town, which therefore you're scum.
wtf.

I'm trying to see it, but oddly enough I don't see a town motivation in replacing into a game and claiming a meta defense of a player based on a game that doesn't exist.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 550, Sergtacos wrote:i feel that chip is a good wagon, skitter. hop on. everyone hop on.
You just said I was scum . . . why are you trying to get me to vote with you?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 551, skitter30 wrote:
In post 546, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 543, skitter30 wrote:OK, explain the town perspective?????
why should i explain it? if you were town you would try to see from it, however you're asking me to explain it, meaning you couldn't see it from a town perspective because you aren't town, which therefore you're scum.
wtf.

I'm trying to see it, but oddly enough I don't see a town motivation in replacing into a game and claiming a meta defense of a player based on a game that doesn't exist.
Spoiler:
reaction testing dur
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 552, skitter30 wrote:
In post 550, Sergtacos wrote:i feel that chip is a good wagon, skitter. hop on. everyone hop on.
You just said I was scum . . . why are you trying to get me to vote with you?
why not?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah, ok, I'm done for the night.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 555, skitter30 wrote:yeah, ok, I'm done for the night.
Why? Your PST
Amrock#3784
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Wossi »

In post 542, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 539, Wossi wrote:
In post 521, TwoInAMillion wrote:
unvote

I think both Wossi and Mulch are scummy, but I definately don't want day to end early and Wossi's vote on Mulch makes me unsure on which is scummier.
Umm, he has imaginary meta on me from a game that doesnt exist? That's not a good reason to vote?
why would scum much do that? he would be too careful to NOT do that. i can see it from a town perspective from mulch by doing that.

I see zero reason for town to falsify meta. Who is town trying to deceive? You're saying scum is incapable of making mistakes...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm 15-1 in normal scum games
Amrock#3784
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Wossi »

In post 558, Mulch wrote:I'm 15-1 in normal scum games
So explain where your meta on me comes from
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 559, Wossi wrote:
I feel as if this would be breaking site rules
Amrock#3784
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

Holy activity batman, we have ourselves a game!

Welcome Mulch.

Mixed feelings from the beginning tbh. Don't like the opening comment about scum PT, but like that you read wossi town and suspect those that piled on the wossi wagon. I really don't like when its revealed that you haven't read the game and I don't like that you drop your serg scum read off of a single action. Is it that easy to exploit you reliance on meta? You also seem to talk up meta a lot for someone who hasn't done the homework to have proper meta reads. I guess you did say low effort?

I also agree with skitter about trying to policy lynch. Coupled with not even reading the game it comes off pretty sketch. I really don't see how you can say that they're not policy lynches that you're pusing. Like sure its PoE like you say but PoE is itself a type of
policy
used to inform lynches. A traditional lynch is one when you're trying to lynch the scum. Saying "I think these people are town, lets lynch the unknown pile" is lynching based on a policy rather than scumhunting.
In post 441, Mulch wrote:Mulch tiam wossi Skitter flubber wicked
Don't really want to lynch Dany today, neither Implosion, and I sorta believe you now that serge is town Skitter

Whose left

Chip lalendra? Who else?
You forgot me, apparently can't be bothered to read my posts still. Honestly they're really not that bad in length. If you think THOSE were wall of text hooo boy.
In post 451, Mulch wrote:Name one game you've had good day 1 reads

One game
This is anti town as fuck. I dunno how you can justify trying to tell a player not to trust themselves and just listen to what you say when you literally can't be bothered to read the game.

Flubber and Skitter basically say it all. I'd like to add that this whole business around falsifying Wossi's meta is hella sketch. Also misrepresenting their use of policy to inform all their lynch targets, while simultaneously failing to even properly execute the policy they claim to be using since they
completely forgot that I exist in this game
In post 506, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 297, Sephiroth wrote:Lalendra's vote might be the scummiest thing to happen so far. I dont think anyone thought that wagon was leading to an imminent lynch, so dropping the L-1 after it had just been criticized from Serg and asking for a claim no less looks really scummy to me. Lalendra basically just decided for all of us that it was time to end the day with a wossi lynch.
Either her or Serg should be the ones being wagoned. I'm honestly going to be throwing my vote to whichever one of those two others are willing to vote.
Let's make it happen.
unvote: serg, vote: lalendra

Come on guys let's have a real wagon!
Do you have a preference between Lalendra and Sergtacos? Do you think they could both be scum?
The more Serg posts the more he seems like he's on pure random mode at this point. Still lean scummy but its not a strong read. I still find Lalendra very sketch for the general lack of effort in her scumhunting and premature call for a claim on Wossi. She also continues to lurk in plain sight and has managed to avoid commenting on much of the goings ons of the game which is extremely suspicious to me. So I prefer Lalendra of those two.

But to be honest right now I think my vote is best used on Mulch. -2 seems like a good place for them right now.
unvote, vote: Mulch

In post 535, Sergtacos wrote:why are people voting for mulch?
ReAd ThE tHrEaD
In post 542, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 539, Wossi wrote:
In post 521, TwoInAMillion wrote:
unvote

I think both Wossi and Mulch are scummy, but I definately don't want day to end early and Wossi's vote on Mulch makes me unsure on which is scummier.
Umm, he has imaginary meta on me from a game that doesnt exist? That's not a good reason to vote?
why would scum much do that? he would be too careful to NOT do that. i can see it from a town perspective from mulch by doing that.
Do you not see how low effort he is playing? Did you not see him say that he was going to be low effort? He is playing exactly like low effort scum...Coming in opposing the big stupid wagon and proposing we lynch on policy (even trying to create a town block) without any real effort to read the game, then going on (falsely) about how meta makes all his reads make sense. He is so clearly scum it hurts.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 373, Mulch wrote:From briefly reading the game I'm pretty sure idany is town but wrong, and that wossi is town. My first look is going to be at the people scumreading wossi for a long time, specifically those that have vote parked them
Wossi wagon at the time:
Wossi (5)
- implosion, Flubbernugget, skitter30, Sergtacos, Lalendra
In post 441, Mulch wrote:Yeah I'm confident adding wicked based on meta

Mulch tiam wossi Skitter flubber wicked
Don't really want to lynch Dany today, neither Implosion, and I sorta believe you now that serge is town Skitter
Way to clear or exempt from todays lynch pretty much every one of those players...the only one on that wagon you suspect is Lalendra who did NOT park their vote at all, and you don't give any reason why Lalendra is scum.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

Well okay I guess she did kind of park her vote, I take that point back.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 1.8:

Mulch (5)
- Flubbernugget, Chip Butty, skitter30, Wossi, Sephiroth
Wossi (3)
- implosion, Lalendra, Wickedestjr
Chip Butty (2)
- Mulch, Sergtacos
Lalendra (1)
- wavemode

Not Voting (2)
- iDanyboy, TwoInAMillion

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is at 3pm GMT on Sunday 26th November 2017 ((expired on 2017-11-26 15:00:00))

Wickedestjr is v/la.

Mod note: Please can we put votes on new lines. I keep missing votes.
Trans rights are human rights.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Vote: Wossi

Don't want to put the day in jeopordy, but do want to vote for scum.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 565, TwoInAMillion wrote:
Vote: Wossi

Don't want to put the day in jeopordy, but do want to vote for scum.
Wossi is town
Amrock#3784
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

You know this from your pm or is this a read?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

Read
Amrock#3784
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I disagree, but I'll keep it in mind. More likely you are scumbuddies.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 569, TwoInAMillion wrote:I disagree, but I'll keep it in mind. More likely you are scumbuddies.
Mop
Amrock#3784
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by implosion »

I don't really have a strong read on Mulch's play. I have a moderate residual townread on him from HEM's play but I don't feel like his play has been especially telling. I haven't played with him before but from the interactions I've had with him I'd expect things like his lolmeta reads (as skitter so eloquently puts it) and his opening post mentioning the scum pt, and even a lot of his policy-esque arguments to come from him as both town and scum. I imagine it's his town playstyle and if he's scum he's likely doing those things in order to emulate that style. Which honestly sounds kind of defeatist in that I'm not really sure how to read him. I'm open to being convinced. The one point that I'm the least sure what to make of is Wossi's claim that his meta is imaginary.

skitter & seph & serg continue to be very town. I somewhat like Flubber's Mulch vote. Wossi's jump on the Mulch wagon is really interesting and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. It's another thing that doesn't really make sense from him as scum because he'd probably want to avoid alienating the big voice calling him town. I guess it is possible that they're both scum which would nullify that but I don't really want to put much thought into pairings on d1. It could make sense from him as scum with Mulch town if his intent is just to try to swing a different wagon's momentum higher than his own.

Chip's is pretty bad. The claim of a meta read of hyperaggressive Mulch = scum Mulch is sort of very 1-dimensional for a meta read, sort of on the level of saying "X player makes longer posts as scum" that is probably something that most players will have broken in both directions just for the sake of not having a consistent meta. And I wouldn't even characterize Mulch's play as hyperaggressive, hyperactive sure but he's not like aggressively casing chip to get people to vote him, he's mostly just complaining that people aren't blindly sheeping his lolmeta read of Wossi. Chip's mention that a Mulch flip would be informative on taco feels thrown in there and like not actually even vaguely a good reason to lynch someone. Just sounds like he's trying to make his vote look justified with it.

I like really feel kind of shitty about unvoting Wossi. I still feel like his early game was really bad but I feel some trepidation based on his play around Mulch. But I think Chip is now in the position Wossi was in where I don't remember anything he's said at any point ever feeling especially genuine. That sentence is kind of still true of Wossi but he's made moves that I don't think are especially wise as scum, and that I don't think scum playing badly are necessarily likely to make. And it's a bit odd that Chip's wagon is stuck at two votes despite Mulch pushing it a little when I can't remember ever hearing any sentiment that he's town.

Unvote

VOTE: Chip Butty
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:26 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 496, Chip Butty wrote:That's why i voted you, duh. Either you're lying or you are bizarrely optimistic about the worth of meta based on such thin data, and i don't think you're bad enough for the later, esp now 1950 has concluded. Which reminds me, i should go reread you in that game.
You calling me bad is mildly amusing but I'll let that go. I think you're town.

My Wossi read is genuine and it's based on more than just meta, as I've already explained repeatedly - so then what is my scum motivation for making up meta rather than just using in-game reasons (or, hell, no reasons. I would just say it was gut) to townread him?

Furthermore, Wossi himself could tell you if it were a lie, and I'd be running a risk coming into this game with that if it were B.S.

And Mulch also referenced the same meta but also cannot talk about it:
In post 560, Mulch wrote:
In post 559, Wossi wrote:
I feel as if this would be breaking site rules
Now you're looking at a 3-person conspiracy if my meta is made up. Maybe simpler explanation is, I was just plain telling the truth?
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:56 am

Post by wavemode »

Also, VOTE: Sergtacos

This flips scum or my name isn't Johnny Appleseed
retired...?