Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1196, implosion wrote:if skitter is still waiting for chip to answer something
In post 1194, Sephiroth wrote:Also interested in hearing Chip's answer to 1094 but I don't think its particularly relevant to the end of today.
I actually think it's kinda important for him to answer before the end of the day, but it's been like half a week and if he isn't going to answer, I don't really see the point in dragging the day out sitting around waiting for a response that isn't going to happen.

I do strongly believe that if he *doesn't* answer today, this is definitely something that that should be explored and pressed tomorrow.

But yeah I'm basically fine with ending the day cuz I don't particularly think he's actually going to answer it - but it *must* be answered tomorrow.
In post 1195, implosion wrote:I can easily see it as scum!Flubber being genuinely angry at his scumbuddy for quickhammering, and just taking a piece of that anger out in the thread while still playing the game.
Why? If Two is town, scum!flubber just won the game with a two mislynch, which was pretty much inevitable. If Two is scum, he was just handed an oppurtunity to bus. Kinda hard for me to believe that partner!flubber is that annoyed and sat on the anger for like three days instead of hashing it out in scumchat overnight when they presumably would have interacted with each other.

I don't get why scum!flubber is that angry there, three days after the fact.
In post 1195, implosion wrote:Demotivation doesn't have to be faked as scum. It can be for a variety of reasons. It could be because he was legitimately demotivated from his scumbuddy quickhammering, or because he's not enjoying the game as either alignment, or because he has other RL things on his mind, etc. These are largely valid reasons as either alignment.
That's fair; scum certainly be demotivated. But the demotivation there is explicitly linked to the possibility of town!Two fucking over the game. I don't really see scum!flubber being demotivated in that context when the win was just handed to him on a silver platter.
In post 1195, implosion wrote:Yeah honestly not sure why I was assuming this. I guess I was just thinking about the setups that we could be under under the assumption that's what he is. Shrug. I can see what you mean, but I think it's just an artifact of the way I was thinking about the game at that moment. If TIAM is fakeclaiming then I wouldn't be surprised if scum have a doctor (either if he's fakeclaiming as a doctor or as a goon, or maybe as some other minor scum role but probably not).
And I believe that making unsubstantiated assumptions about the veracity of a claim, like you do here, is a scumtell.

Namely,I believe that the way you were thinking about the game at the moment is inherently more likely to be a scum mindset since scum has less reason or incentive to question claims, regardless of the alignment of the claimer.
In post 1197, Sergtacos wrote:I really like implosion, he gives me towny vibes. the "shurg" and the unvote is so towny. if hes scum i really need to step up my game.

anyway, idk what to make of chip, at first i thought he could be a vig because no one else CC him then i was thinking well.... if he's a sk he could NOT kill the first night, kill the 2nd night so that way he can say he's a vig. Chip, you a vig right? prove us by killing anyone but me, implosion and skitter.
Since no one cc'd him, Chip is responsible for the dany shot. The question is if he's a vig or an SK. I'm pretty sure that we're too close to mylo/lylo for Chip to be taking random shots. If two flips town, you lied and he shoots you and we get a scumflip so we don't lose the game. If two flips scum, he does nothing so we don't lose the game.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1094, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 338, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 337, Wossi wrote:
In post 336, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 327, wavemode wrote:wossi/seph/wave/skitter/serg towny

I would vote lalendra, tiam, wicked, possibly implosion
I feel neglected :cry:
don't feel neglected.

If you had an instant one shot bullet right now and had to use it, who would you shoot?

Also, what is the best strategy for reading somebody like TwoInAMillion?
I'd shoot the guy my vote is on (wave), obv. Kind of a non-question. Also for neglecting me.

First time playing with TIAM. Strikes me as a lynchbait type. Best way to read is through that filter.
In post 349, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 345, Wossi wrote:
In post 338, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 337, Wossi wrote:
In post 336, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 327, wavemode wrote:wossi/seph/wave/skitter/serg towny

I would vote lalendra, tiam, wicked, possibly implosion
I feel neglected :cry:
don't feel neglected.

If you had an instant one shot bullet right now and had to use it, who would you shoot?

Also, what is the best strategy for reading somebody like TwoInAMillion?
I'd shoot the guy my vote is on (wave), obv. Kind of a non-question. Also for neglecting me.

First time playing with TIAM. Strikes me as a lynchbait type. Best way to read is through that filter.

I don't think it's a non-question

If you want to lynch someone, you've got to get six other people to agree with you.
If you could just insta-kill someone, you don't
Sometimes wagons just refuse to grow on scummy players...

Okay that's a fair point. Would prob still shoot wave but Taco is also growing stronger as a contender the longer he is AWOL.
In post 628, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 625, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 623, Chip Butty wrote: What the fuck drugs are you on, moron?
The kind that made me read 611 as you. I apologize. This just makes the whole Serg + Mulch thing even weirder to me.
You conflated Taco and me? Now, that really IS insulting lol.

Either or both could be trolling the game. Either or both could be scum. Neither can be allowed to make it to lylo/mylo.
In post 737, Chip Butty wrote:In addition to my reads above, I want to make it clear i regard Mulch and Taco as LYLOabilities, a word i just made up to describe someone who would be a liability in LYLO...
In post 736, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 735, Wossi wrote:
In post 714, Lalendra wrote:I thought a normal would only have two factions?
Seph vs. Lalendra also happened because Lalendra doesn't realize (or wants us to THINK she doesn't realize) that there could be more then one faction of scum in normal.
Do you have any positive reason for raising the possibility of multibsll?

Chip, you wanna talk about these posts in light of your claimed actions?
What do you want to know, specifically?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Wait, I missed the spoiler...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I guess the question is why I didn't vig one of the named players - wave, Taco, 2IAM? Main thing is, i tend to misdirect as vig, so my shots don't get traced back to me. At the very least, I don't shoot anyone I've made remarks of that kind about.

Also, at that point i don't think i was considering Dani specifically.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Sephiroth »

I guess the reason I don't see it as particularly relevant today is that it won't impact whether we lynch him today nor his behavior during the night phase. Pretty important tomorrow though.

I'm with implosion on Flubber, I really don't see his entrance to the day or ensuing play to be that town. For one, its not hard to fake being angry or disengaged. I think its pretty easy actually. Especially given this is a text based game we're playing. No visual tells, no tone of voice. I really don't but Flub town based on that. Saying I don't see scum flub being that angry is the whole point. Scum flub would not be legit angry. he would be faking. The level of anger doesn't make any sense when you consider flub has been a passive observer at best throughout the game. Its actually mildly irritating how little they've contributed to the game.
skitter wrote:
In post 1150, implosion wrote:Could still be scum doctor, but doctor + roleblocker would be quite a lot of power for scum to have here,
This line, in conjunction with the fact that implosion never really talks about the possibility of two fake-claiming, kinda implies that he *knows* that Two isn't fake-claiming (at least the roleblocker bit). I dunno if I'm wording this right to get my point across, but he just kinda takes it as a given that scum!Two isn't lying about his role. Like he starts off with the assumption that scum!roleblocker is a thing but doesn't consider the possibility that two may be lying, and then draws the conclusion that scum!doctor is probably too much if scum also have a roleblocker,
but doesn't consider the case where scum doesn't have a roleblocker
. It sounds like he kinda knows that Two isn't lying about his role.
This is worth highlighting. TIAM fiipping mafia RB = implosion scum. TIAM + Wavemode + Implosion makes a lot of sense to me, but I'm not willing to completely count out the possibility of Flubscum. I guess I see the point that Skitter makes about Flubs emotions throughout today, but this only really makes sense if Flub and TIAM are not scum together. I think Flubs reaction to today is perfectly understandable if he's scum with TIAM.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

I'm like 75/25 on town!Flubber right now, which is better odds than anyone else I'd give in {flubber, wave, implosion, and seph).
In post 1204, Sephiroth wrote:Saying I don't see scum flub being that angry is the whole point. Scum flub would not be legit angry. he would be faking. The level of anger doesn't make any sense when you consider flub has been a passive observer at best throughout the game.
Have you played other games with him? I can def see the anger being real, and I don't really see scum!flubber getting angry like that here.

Yeah I'm basically ready to end the day here.

If Two flips scum, I think Implosion is the lynch tomorrow, barring serg surviving and having a guilty on someone.

If Two flips town, chip shoots Serg. Otherwise, don't do anything..
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Yeah yeah got it :roll: :P
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

If you're SK, I could totally see you taking some other shot and if the game somehow doesn't end overnight, tomorrow attribute it to Serg encouraging you to shoot elsewhere on the previous page.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1207, skitter30 wrote:If you're SK, I could totally see you taking some other shot and if the game somehow doesn't end overnight, tomorrow attribute it to Serg encouraging you to shoot elsewhere on the previous page.
Ah, the lonely existence of the vig. Feared and hated by scum, mistrusted by town.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

I mean ... I wouldn't have nearly as much trouble with you if you had shot one of the LYLO liabilities like Two, instead of someone who was largely townread.

Although tbf, the game would have looked incredibly different now if you had shot Serg, but the point remains.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 1205, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1204, Sephiroth wrote:Saying I don't see scum flub being that angry is the whole point. Scum flub would not be legit angry. he would be faking. The level of anger doesn't make any sense when you consider flub has been a passive observer at best throughout the game.
Have you played other games with him? I can def see the anger being real, and I don't really see scum!flubber getting angry like that here.
I haven't played with him before, but I just generally don't buy into tells based solely on a show of emotion. Are you saying that the read is partially based on meta? I'm more inclined to accept a read thats based on emotion as it pertains to a players meta, but I still don't think its a strong argument for Flubtown. I'll have to think about it more tomorrow so I'm not going to spend too much time thinking about it at the moment.

In post 1205, skitter30 wrote: If Two flips scum, I think Implosion is the lynch tomorrow, barring serg surviving and having a guilty on someone.

If Two flips town, chip shoots Serg. Otherwise, don't do anything..
Seems like a reasonable plan to me.
vote: TIAM
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 3.4:

TwoInAMillion (4)
- wavemode, Flubbernugget, skitter30, Sephiroth
Sergtacos (1)
- TwoInAMillion

Not voting (3)
- Chip Butty, Sergtacos, implosion,

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is at 9pm GMT on Thursday 14th December 2017 (expired on 2017-12-14 22:00:00)

Sergtacos is v/la until Saturday.
Trans rights are human rights.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:49 am

Post by wavemode »

V/LA til Saturday for finals
retired...?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Hammertime!

VOTE: 2IAM[/vote

Can't touch this
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Fuck.

VOTE: 2IAM
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 3.5:

TwoInAMillion (5-LYNCHED)
- wavemode, Flubbernugget, skitter30, Sephiroth, Chip Butty
Sergtacos (1)
- TwoInAMillion

Not voting (2)
- Sergtacos, implosion,

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is at 9pm GMT on Thursday 14th December 2017 (expired on 2017-12-14 22:00:00)

Sergtacos is v/la until Saturday, as is wavemode.

TwoInAMillion has been lynched. Flip incoming.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Nexus »

TwoInAMillion - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 3

Night 3 now begins. It ends in 48 hours, at 8am GMT on Saturday 16th December 2017 (expired on 2017-12-16 09:00:00)
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Nexus »

Chip Butty - Town Vigilante - Killed Night 3

Day 4 begins. With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline in 7 days, at 4pm GMT on Saturday 23rd December 2017 (expired on 2017-12-23 17:00:00)
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Lol towninamillion

Confirmed bastard setup :P
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So I don't think tiam was ever in bussing territory until that quick hammer
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Nor was he ever wagoned
hnnngh
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm going to try to read through last day phase by the end of today
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:08 am

Post by wavemode »

Alright I don't have a ton of time today but I'm going to make two statements that might not make sense now but I will explain. But I need two responses first.

The first statement is: given TwoInAMillion's flip, I strongly suspect implosion is town here.

The response I need is: is this accurate Sergtacos? Is implosion town? I ask because you said you would investigate him next.

The second statement is: since Chip Butty was killed last night, I believe Sephiroth will claim Vanilla Townie.

The response I need is: is this accurate Seph? Notwithstanding any previous claims you've made, do you claim Vanilla Townie?
retired...?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Flub has no gun
Sergtacos
Sergtacos