Mini Normal 1969 - Blessed Mafia (Werewolf Win)

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:49 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

This is the date of forgotten game threads. They turn into meme dumpsters.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:49 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Hmmm...so if we keep commenting on this, it might..never..?....be locked?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:51 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Oh shit. That means this will never stop being at the top of my book marks even though it was like my second game.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1752, JaydragonKing wrote:Oh shit. That means this will never stop being at the top of my book marks even though it was like my second game.
Unbookmark it.

WINNER!
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I use Egoposts. Bookmarks are only for really important threads I'll need to look back on later but will 100% forget about otherwise :P
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:13 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I'm actually keeping every game I've done in my bookmarks so I can remember them all. It's all I can do until I get myself an amazing Wiki page.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:18 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I subscribe to topics myself.
And delete them from subscriptions once I've added them to my wiki-list.

I should definitely ask someone help making my Wiki-page more amazing looking.. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Aristophanes »

My Wiki is about a year behind in updates and probably a hundred games or so...

I really need to get on that!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:21 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1756, UnaBombaH wrote:I subscribe to topics myself.
And delete them from subscriptions once I've added them to my wiki-list.

I should definitely ask someone help making my Wiki-page more amazing looking.. :?
Same here, except i just move them to my bookmarks instead of deleting them (same for threads i just read through instead of playing in).

Let me know if you figure out how the wiki stuff works, i just started my own page recently.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Also it looks like utter garbage lol

I don't have a clue how to make it better though!
- Jingle
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:29 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I need to know how to update and do my own wiki page though. You guys know what to do?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Click the "Wiki" button under your name to go to where your page should be. Make sure you are logged into the Wiki or you can't do anything.

Then start the page!

I advise looking at others' pages you like to figure out how to code things like tables, charts, and colours if you want to use them by using the "Edit" button on their pages.

Otherwise it's relatively up to you how you proceed from there! :)
- Jingle
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:33 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well I never made a wiki account. Woop Woop for being stupid.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:34 am

Post by northsidegal »

Everyone already has a wiki account, it's the same as your forum account.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1763, northsidegal wrote:Everyone already has a wiki account, it's the same as your forum account.
- Jingle
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well I figured that out when I finally clicked log in. Lmao. I also made a hook, but now I gotta actually figure out how to make it nice. Gonna start looking through some other wikis soon for ideas.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1757, Aristophanes wrote:My Wiki is about a year behind in updates and probably a hundred games or so...
I really need to get on that!
In post 1758, northsidegal wrote:Let me know if you figure out how the wiki stuff works, i just started my own page recently.
Well my wiki might be slightly out of date (I need to update a few things here and there), buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...I did do a fair amount of research on formatting and whatnot.

I even wrote my own code for tables which includes everything I personally would want! (Unfortunately because it includes everything I personally would want it's a little bit customized to me; I built in MSWA to the code for instance, and the code also has names which might be difficult to navigate if you're not me, butstill. It doesn't take much work once you know where to look and how to see how things came to be. It's mostly just knowing how to navigate templates. Just about the only thing I haven't figured out how to do is the trick which Tierce uses for her wiki page in spite of me scouring the code there like three or four times looking for how she managed to do what she did.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by mastina »

For the record, this is my wiki code:
Spoiler: Code

Code: Select all

{{Mastina Gametable
|name= (GAME NAME HERE)
|url= (LOOK AT THE URL FOR A THREAD. SEE THE t= PART? THE NUMBER AFTER THAT IS WHAT YOU PLACE HERE. FOR INSTANCE, THIS THREAD IS 74154.)
|gametype= (TYPE OF GAME HERE: Large Theme/Mini Theme/Mini Normal/Large Normal/Micro/Blitz/Open/Marathon)
|setup=   (THIS IS LEFT BLANK UNLESS IT IS AN EXISTING OPEN SETUP, IN WHICH CASE YOU PUT THE SETUP NAME, E.G. Matrix6)
|mod=      [[GAME MODERATOR]] (ALTERNATIVE CODE, IN CASE THE GAME MODERATOR DOES NOT HAVE A WIKI PAGE: {{U|GAME MODERATOR}} (THE   IS FOR USERNAMES WHO HAVE SPACES IN THEIR NAME))
|faction= (PLACE FACTION HERE (Town/Mafia/3p))
|role=[[ROLE|ANY MODIFICATION TO ROLE NAME]] (FOR INSTANCE [[COP|SEER]] WOULD LINK TO THE PAGE ON COPS IF YOUR COP PM WERE NAMED A SEER, YET WOULD DISPLAY SEER AS THE NAME)
|entry=Started (UNLESS I REPLACED IN, WHICH WOULD BE "Replaced {{U|NAME OF PLAYER I REPLACED}} on [[Day|D*number*]]" OR "Replaced {{U|NAME OF PLAYER I REPLACED}} on [[Night|N*number*]]"
|fate=(WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THE GAME. I WRITE THIS AS: "[[Nightkill|Killed]] N*number*", "[[Lynch|Lynched]] D*number*", "[[Endgame|Endgamed]] D*number*", "Survived D/N*number*", OR "Replaced D/N*number*")
|GameLength= (HOW MANY DAY PHASES THERE WERE IN THE GAME)
|NGameLength= (HOW MANY NIGHT PHASES THERE WERE IN THE GAME)
|lifespan= (HOW MANY DAYS I WAS ALIVE)
|nlifespan= (HOW MANY NIGHTS I WAS ALIVE)
|result=   (THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME FOR MY ALIGNMENT: Win, Loss, Draw, N/A)
|outcome= (THIS DISPLAYS WHICH FACTION WON THE GAME. "<font color="red">{{colorlink|990000|Mafia|NAME OF MAFIA FACTION}} Victory</font>" FOR MAFIA, <font color="green">{{colorlink|009900|Town|NAME OF TOWN FACTION}} Victory</font>" FOR TOWN. I HAVEN'T INVENTED OTHER OUTCOMES YET BUT IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO.)
|swa = (THIS IS MY SCUM WAGON AVERAGE STAT THAT I INVENTED. IF YOU USE IT, YOU GET TWO POINTS FOR BEING ON A SCUM LYNCH, ONE POINT FOR BEING OFF A TOWN MISLYNCH, LOSE ONE POINT FOR BEING OFF A SCUM LYNCH, AND LOSE TWO POINTS IF YOU ARE ON A MISLYNCH AND/OR ARE THE MISLYNCH; YOU ADD YOUR POINTS UP TO CREATE THE FIRST NUMBER. THE SECOND NUMBER IS THE BEST POSSIBLE SCORE FOR THAT GAME WITH THE FLIPS UNCHANGED. THE THIRD NUMBER IS THE THEORETICAL BEST SCORE--LYNCHING SCUM EVERY SINGLE DAY. YOU CAN PROBABLY IGNORE IT.)
|IDnumber= (THIS IS THE NUMBER OF THE GAME. YOUR VERY FIRST GAME WOULD BE '1', THE GAME IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING WOULD BE '2', AND SO ON.)
|StartDate= (THE DATE YOU RECEIVED YOUR ROLE PM. IT USES THREE LETTERS FROM THE DAY OF THE WEEK, THREE LETTERS FROM THE MONTH, THE DAY OF THE MONTH, AND THE YEAR, E.G. Sun Feb 4, 2018)
|EndDate= (THE DATE YOU STOPPED BEING A PLAYER IN THE GAME, BE IT REPLACING OUT, NIGHTKILL, LYNCH, OR END OF GAME, SAME AS ABOVE)
|TotalTime= (THE LENGTH OF TIME BETWEEN THE TWO DATES LISTED ABOVE)
|Rating= (YOUR PERSONAL RATING OF YOUR PERFORMANCE IN THE GAME)
|gquote= ''(A QUOTE FROM THE GAME WHICH YOU FEEL IS MEMORABLE)''
|notes=    (A DESCRIPTION OF ANYTHING IMPORTANT IN THE GAME, NOTING THINGS LIKE WHAT YOU WERE, WHAT YOU DID, AND SIMILAR THINGS, WHERE YOU SUMMARIZE THE GAME AND GIVE IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS.)}}

Spoiler: Example Game

{{Mastina Gametable
|name=DEFCON Mafia 4.0
|url=69183
|gametype= Large Theme
|setup=   
|mod=      [[Andrius]]
|faction=Town
|role=[[Vanilla Townie|Mis]][[Day (Modifier)|sile]] [[Vigilante|Silo]]
|entry=Started
|fate=[[Day (Modifier)|Nu]][[Vigilante|ked]] D4.
|GameLength= 5
|NGameLength= 5
|lifespan= 4
|nlifespan= 3
|result=   Loss
|outcome= <font color="red">{{colorlink|990000|Mafia|Russian}} Victory</font>
|swa = 1/8/10
|IDnumber= 1
|StartDate= Mon Nov 14, 2016
|EndDate= Fri Dec 09, 2016
|TotalTime= 1 month 9 days
|Rating= 1.5
|gquote= ''I always have a plan. Always.''
|notes=    Not my proudest moment. Though, notable: I was one of only two [[Town|town]] [[Player|players]] to [[Vigilante|nuke]] [[Scum|scum]], and also one of only two players to be nuked by [[Mafia|mafia]]. You take your victories wherever you can.}}
You can see what it looks like on my wiki page.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by mastina »

Before I created that by the way (I basically copy-pasted an existing game table template code then modified it to suit my purposes), I used a different format:

Spoiler: Old Formatting

{| style="height:50px" border="1"
|- style="height:25px; background:#CCCCCC" 
|+ {{Game|GAME MODERATOR|GAME NAME|GAME URL, WHICH IS AGAIN THE FIVE-DIGIT NUMBER WHICH FOR THIS THREAD IS 74154|}}
!width="250"|[[Game Thread|Game]]
!width="135"|[[Game Moderator|Moderator]]
!width="175"|[[Role PM|Role]]
!width="125"|Outcome
!width="125"|Results
!width="70"|ID#
|-
| [https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=(GAMEURL) GAME NAME] || [[GAME MODERATOR]] ||style="background:green" | [[ROLE|ROLE NAME]] || (MY FATE THAT GAME. I WRITE THIS AS: "[[Nightkill|Killed]] N*number*", "[[Lynch|Lynched]] D*number*", "[[Endgame|Endgamed]] D*number*", "Survived D/N*number*", OR "Replaced D/N*number*") || style="background:(COLOR, LOWERCASE)" (CRIMSON FOR A LOSS, GREEN FOR A WIN, GRAY FOR A DRAW, ETC.) | (WHO WON THE GAME. I WRITE THIS AS "<font color="red">[[Mafia|MAFIA FACTION NAME]] Victory</font>" OR "<font color="green">[[Town|TOWN FACTION NAME]] Victory</font>"|| (THIS IS THE NUMBER OF THE GAME. YOUR VERY FIRST GAME WOULD BE '1', THE GAME IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING WOULD BE '2', AND SO ON.)
|-
|'''Start/End Date/Time/Present:'''|| (THE DATE YOU RECEIVED YOUR ROLE PM. IT USES THREE LETTERS FROM THE DAY OF THE WEEK, THREE LETTERS FROM THE MONTH, THE DAY OF THE MONTH, AND THE YEAR, E.G. Sun Feb 4, 2018) || (THE DATE YOU STOPPED BEING A PLAYER IN THE GAME, BE IT REPLACING OUT, NIGHTKILL, LYNCH, OR END OF GAME, SAME AS TO THE LEFT) || (THE LENGTH OF TIME BETWEEN THE TWO DATES LISTED TO THE LEFT) || (NUMBER OF DAYS I LIVED)/(NUMBER OF TOTAL DAYS IN THE GAME); (NUMBER OF NIGHTS I LIVED)/(NUMBER OF NIGHTS IN THE GAME) || (THIS IS THE RATING FOR THE GAME, MANUALLY DONE BY USING '[[File:UNstar.png]]'
 FOR A FULL STAR AND '[[File:UNhalfstar.png]]' FOR A HALF STAR.)
|- 
|colspan="8" |  <center>''(A QUOTE FROM THE GAME WHICH YOU FEEL IS MEMORABLE)''</center>
|-
| colspan="8" |  (A DESCRIPTION OF ANYTHING IMPORTANT IN THE GAME, NOTING THINGS LIKE WHAT YOU WERE, WHAT YOU DID, AND SIMILAR THINGS, WHERE YOU SUMMARIZE THE GAME AND GIVE IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS.)
|}

Spoiler: Example Game, Old formatting

{| style="height:50px" border="1"
|- style="height:25px; background:#CCCCCC" 
|+ {{Game|Andrius|DEFCON Mafia 4.0|69183|}}
!width="250"|[[Game Thread|Game]]
!width="135"|[[Game Moderator|Moderator]]
!width="175"|[[Role PM|Role]]
!width="125"|Outcome
!width="125"|Results
!width="70"|ID#
|-
| [https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=69183 DEFCON Mafia 4.0] || [[Andrius]] ||style="background:green" | [[Vanilla Townie]]/[[Day (Modifier)|Missile]] [[Vigilante|Silo]] || [[Day (Modifier)|Nu]][[Vigilante|ked]] D4. || style="background:crimson"| <font color="red">[[Mafia|Russian]] Victory</font>|| 1
|-
|'''Start/End Date/Time/Present:'''|| Mon Nov 14, 2016 || Fri Dec 09, 2016 || 1 month 9 days || 4/5 days; 3/5 nights || [[File:UNstar.png]][[File:UNhalfstar.png]]
|- 
|colspan="8" |  <center>''I always have a plan. Always.''</center>
|-
| colspan="8" |  Not my proudest moment. Though, notable: I was one of only two [[Town|town]] [[Player|players]] to [[Vigilante|nuke]] [[Scum|scum]], and also one of only two players to be nuked by [[Mafia|mafia]]. You take your victories wherever you can. 
|}
You can see what THAT looks like right here. (I overall thought my game table code was more neat and user-friendly overall which is why I went with it.)

...It's a little more complicated as you can tell. Much easier to fuck up, too.

It took me a long time and a lot of experimenting and a lot of searching the wiki to find neat little things. The Template:Game was a huge inspiration and I'm actually a little bit saddened that my current game table doesn't make use of the code even though it makes use of bits of it because I ended up sacrificing a small portion of its functionality when I couldn't figure out how to make it work. (That being, Template:Game allows for a separation between the game name and game title, e.g. separating "Mini Normal 1969" from "Blessed Mafia"; my Mastina Gametable code forces me to lump them in together as one because while I mostly understood the code behind the Template:Game code, I couldn't figure out how to import it with compatibility into the Gametable code I used.)
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

This is going over my head but copy-paste and monkey-see-monkey-do will be the key.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

lastposttryhards
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:29 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

... I don't think you were even in this game Sheep. Stop stalking me.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:33 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

You should both go talk this out somewhere else.
You read what Ari said earlier - this game will likely never be archived if you guys keep spamming in it.. :igmeou:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:37 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well then it'll never close. I do not believe that is my problem, or even Ari's.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1773, JaydragonKing wrote:Well then it'll never close. I do not believe that is my problem, or even Ari's.
..such attitude..
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”