Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

If you're worth anything as scum you do what scum wouldn't do. That's how you play scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Ok I'll try to be sensible here because my play to generate actions and reactions so far has discredited yalls opinions of my reads...Where's the town motivation in what toranaga has done? He replaces into a scum read slot, takes control of the game. Gives reads backs them up. Back tracks on reads. Flip flops on reads. Claims Mason and calls out his partner for literally no reason... I'll be happy to explain why I've done what I've done starting now. I'd like to point out I am not cocky you can check my games and see for yourself, I do not brag about my own play. This is the first game I've done such and boy did it generate some content which is what I was hoping it'd do. Now tell me why toranaga is town and ask me anything.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I feel like I should be commenting but my stances haven't really changed much and I don't see much worth commenting
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Tchill13 »

That's cool. I didn't just provide anything to comment on whatsoever.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

That post was made before I saw yours. But even if I did see it I saw nothing to comment on
Tor is town because he's my mason partner and you're not lynching him today
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 825, Tchill13 wrote:If you're worth anything as scum you do what scum wouldn't do. That's how you play scum.
just so everyone knows, this is the actual logic tchill is using to scumhunt.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:10 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I don't see how you can't at least consider Tora to be town right now. Fakeclaiming mason would be near suicide for the scumteam.

Tchill my townread on you is dropping. Not really seeing the contributions in your recent posts. I think Tora's vote flipping is a testimony of him re-reading the game and keeping an open mind and not tunnelling.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 826, Tchill13 wrote:Ok I'll try to be sensible here because my play to generate actions and reactions so far has discredited yalls opinions of my reads...Where's the town motivation in what toranaga has done? He replaces into a scum read slot, takes control of the game. Gives reads backs them up. Back tracks on reads. Flip flops on reads. Claims Mason and calls out his partner for literally no reason... I'll be happy to explain why I've done what I've done starting now. I'd like to point out I am not cocky you can check my games and see for yourself, I do not brag about my own play. This is the first game I've done such and boy did it generate some content which is what I was hoping it'd do. Now tell me why toranaga is town and ask me anything.
what reads

all I see is whining and throwing shade tbh.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Srceenplay »

UNVOTE:
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Havo »

If we had lynched screen on page 2 all this garbage wouldn't be bogging the game down. But no, can't do that.

OK, right now this is where I'm at.

Toranaga and Maki are Lock Town for today. IF they are Mason's, one of them will be dead tonight and the other will be confirmed town.
I strong TR Joda

Everyone else for me is Null, that's right, Null.

I'm not lynching Tchill today, just not doing it.

I'll vote anyone else, if anyone gets anywhere close to L-1 I'll hammer so fast it'll probably throw my shoulder out of socket.
I won't wait for a claim either, nope, hell nope.

If you guys want to lynch me, have at it. I'll gladly move on to the next game up.

Day 1's SUCK, I hate them, love everything else about this game that's why I play.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Toranaga »

Havo, let's lynch wavemode then
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Havo »

VOTE: Wavemode
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 823, Tchill13 wrote:I've never seen someone try to take charge but flip on reads so much. Toranaga should be lynched today. That's why you fake claim Mason day 1. Scum would be crazy to do that. That's why you do it.
WIFOM
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 824, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 445, Tchill13 wrote:Ok. Pushed me for L-1. Threw or agreed with shade against me for my screen compliment in another game, pushed me for high horse attitude. If anyone falls underneath these categories you're a scum lean. If you fall under all 3 you're scum. You know what scum love more than anything? Any cases against people that are actually town that make sense, are easy to push with fake ambition and make the one pushing the case look towny. All 3 of those reasons apply to that philosophy. That being said I'll leave it up to all the other players to distinguish who falls into those categories and if that philosophy is worth working with. The players that it doesn't apply to of course.
For the love someone comment on why I'm not correct about this. Stop ignoring it.
I'll give you a comment. You can't make a broad strokes kinda post like this without saying who it is you think fit under these categories. You could be talking about a bunch of people, or nobody.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 698, davesaz wrote: I didn't like wavemode's posting and he would be in my lynch pool, but I was planning to wait for his return.
Bzzt, time has expired.
VOTE: wavemode
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 824, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 445, Tchill13 wrote:Ok. Pushed me for L-1. Threw or agreed with shade against me for my screen compliment in another game, pushed me for high horse attitude. If anyone falls underneath these categories you're a scum lean. If you fall under all 3 you're scum. You know what scum love more than anything? Any cases against people that are actually town that make sense, are easy to push with fake ambition and make the one pushing the case look towny. All 3 of those reasons apply to that philosophy. That being said I'll leave it up to all the other players to distinguish who falls into those categories and if that philosophy is worth working with. The players that it doesn't apply to of course.
For the love someone comment on why I'm not correct about this. Stop ignoring it.
There are some universes where you are right, but for today Toranaga should be treated as a mason and should not be lynched.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 823, Tchill13 wrote:I've never seen someone try to take charge but flip on reads so much. Toranaga should be lynched today. That's why you fake claim Mason day 1. Scum would be crazy to do that. That's why you do it.
In post 825, Tchill13 wrote:If you're worth anything as scum you do what scum wouldn't do. That's how you play scum.
I feel like scum would be pretty crazy to put someone at L-1 on page 2 also...
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 841, Jodaxq wrote:
I feel like scum would be pretty crazy to put someone at L-1 on page 2 also...
:thumbsup:
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 808, wavemode wrote:Catch-up later today
Looking forward to this
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

VOTE: Wavemode
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

That's L-2 I think
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Toranaga »

it is
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Beefster »

I'm going to wait just a little bit longer before I settle for a wavemode lynch. Lurking is not AI.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by davesaz »

Lurking isn't the reason for me. What townie can justify a naked reads list on post 125?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 848, davesaz wrote:Lurking isn't the reason for me. What townie can justify a naked reads list on post 125?
why is that scummy? do you think he'd do that to appear towny?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”