he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 529, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 468, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 399, Dunnstral wrote:But Maki, the wagon on Tchill is only Uc Voyager, me, and Beefster, I don't know who you're describing here besides UC Voyager, but I don't think that's enough to not lynch them. In fact, there's a lot of people against the tchill lynch
I really have no idea what you're describing here tbh
What are you confused about?
Anyways, you never answered me joda, what don't you understand here?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I was concerned with the gameday getting too long and tchill tunneling taking forever while no one gets lynched and people lose the interest for the game

I should have ran that with you and I'm sorry I didn't, but that spot with screenplay felt just right for it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 540, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 535, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 533, Dunnstral wrote:I mean, Tchill is literally lying about his reads. Say what you want about how bad of a town player he is, but...
how is he lying?
He says he can see a world in which beef is town, but not me. only a bit after that, he says if he had a gun he'd shoot between srceenplay/beef after toranaga, but why mention shooting beef and not me in light of his earlier read?. It doesn't add up to me.
Maki, does this seem indicative of anything?
In post 412, Dunnstral wrote:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73986 Top 3 player is a friendly neighbor and does nothing all game

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73745 Top 3 player is an innocent child and does nothing all game

This game: He's got a magical list of 4 and he's sure people are scum on day 1, he's pushing bad scummy things, his attitude is different

Seriously, look at his isos in those games, they're very short
What about this?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Spoiler:

Tor you're an idiot now I have to lead the monkeys.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 678, Maki Harukawa wrote:
Spoiler:

Tor you're an idiot now I have to lead the monkeys.
you know what

that's fine cause now we're both mad at each other :heart:
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 674, Tchill13 wrote:Doesn't change my vote.
I'll believe it if screen is scum
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Toranaga »

well I'm out, I have a busy day tomorrow cause I'll be trying to find an 'I'm sorry' card that's specific for outing your masonry too soon
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Beefster »

VOTE: Toranaga
VOTE: screen
VOTE: jodaxq
Guys, stop shitposting. Come back when you're sober. Nobody wants to sift through 5 pages of shitposts.

VOTE: TChill

As much as I like a mason hardclaim, I find it suspicious... Maki vouching for it makes it more believable, but I'll have to take a look at the breadcrumbs.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Beefster »

Lol, those are pretty blatant breadcrumbs. That doesn't clear them 100%, but we can be almost certain at this point they are both the same alignment.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Beefster »

Actually, on second thought, yeah, I think we have two confirmed town masons. That kind of Freudian slip is not going to happen while high and no scum in their right mind would confirm a day 1 mason claim. Yes, this borders on WIFOM, but eh. It's reasonable.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Beefster »

With downright obvious breadcrumbs, no less.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 684, Beefster wrote:Actually, on second thought, yeah, I think we have two confirmed town masons. That kind of Freudian slip is not going to
come from scum
while high and no scum in their right mind would confirm a day 1 mason claim. Yes, this borders on WIFOM, but eh. It's reasonable.
FTFY
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Beefster »

I shouldn't post when I'm tired.
Get to know a meat boy
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

So uh hey, I was busy yesterday and went to sleep early, hoping I wouldn't miss much overnight but I missed like 10 pages. Sorry for being absent, will be catching up and posting now .
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Spoiler: Page 13
In post 300, I Am Innocent wrote:What specifically did you like about Dunn? I liked ur earlier posts but this one was bad.
This was because while he didn't have many posts while I posted this, he had given reads andI didn't spot anything that ticked me off as anti-town.

Read on Dave is nulltown. Early game he wasn't contributing that much but at least asking questions which is a good thing. He's also reading Beef as town which I think he is and he has great arguments for this in . If he were scum, I doubt he would either clear a townie that is suspected like this, or buddy up to / defend a scum partner this obviously.

Havo in is correct.

Srceen then pops up after being called out. Not sure about his reads. He mentions dave being aligned with Beef as scum but as I mentioned above I am reading Dave as nulltown who is trying to narrow down the lynch pool. Also "piss off" isn't a great addition to the game.

Spoiler: Page 14
Welcome Toranaga.

Maki in townreading Beef and Tchill is correct I think. I see she's townreading Havo as well, I still have my vote on Havo but he was correct about Srceen on the last page who simultaneously is rising in my suspicion ranks. So for now UNVOTE: Havo. Not putting my vote anywhere yet, wanna read more first. Also think Maki has a point in

Still townreading Joda, I feel she is contributing and overthinking possible scumactions or townactions without ever tunneling on someone, if that makes sense. and 342 seem like gamesolving to me.

Spoiler: Page 15
Tchill is reading Beef scum, I must say he's still town imo such as in and kind of . As with tchill not much of a fan of Beef going after Tchill as I keep reading both as town.

Toranaga's first post... not sure what to make of it, doesn't scream either town or scum. Has reason to call out Tchill/Havo on the srceenplay votes early on but once again, mostly for Tchill, I think it's drawing attention to themselves of some sort. And uh was "die" really necessary in ? Idk it might just be his posting style seeing some other posts down the page. Quotes a townish post of Beef also.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Spoiler: Page 16
Tora makes sense in since the sort-of-tunneling is the only problem I'm really having with Tchill so far.

I'm seeing what Tchill is thinking in but I'm semi-worried this reaction is a bit of anger at Tora's post I mentioned above. However as I said yes, Tchill (and the Havo post he quoted which I missed) make sense.

If Havo were scum I doubt he would take the risk of asking to be lynched like . There's always WIFOM reasoning... But I would find it weird if scum would gambit like that.

Also Maki is kind of making sense here I guess.

Spoiler: Page 17
Dunn isn't my top suspect at this point but I can see why the votes are going there. Although he still had the reads list thing going for him, some of his later posts aren't really something I see as helping. But still that readslist screams town to me.

Tora makes sense here because yes Tchill's scummiest action is that L-1 which as I mentioned is way too scummy to actually be scum imo. Tchill is playing agressively. Haven't looked into his meta. Tchill definitely is drawing attention to himself and I doubt scum would want that.

Spoiler: Page 18
Tora in seems a townish post to me. Reads make sense and I like the townreads. Looking at my iso yes I have quite some wall posts. That's just how I post, I dislike typing on my phone and I only do it if I really see something I feel reacting to is important in the moment of it being posted, or if there have barely been posts since my last login.

makes sense but I am still feeling that the "kill me" thing wouldn't come from scum. Would be a big risk but obviously it's possible.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Spoiler: Page 19
Not too big a fan of the dave vote as he's stillt nulltown for me. I think the question asking he did early in the game is part of scumhunting as far as that's possible because at least questions spark discussion. That huge post on Beef still screams town to me as well.

Not sure about srceen in , Tora is definitely switching votes quickly but I don't like the way he calls out Tora while not being a top contributor himself either

Still townread on Joda although she has some small contentless posts here.

Joda/Tchill make sense with the votes on Tora, I see the arguments but holding out on voting for now.

Spoiler: Page 20
Not sure drugs are a good defense here. Why try to scumhunt while high if you're going to blame mistakes on it.

Yeah no not a big fan of Tora's posts this page. We definitely do have stylistic differences looking at post length/frequency. I understand that Dave's vote may seem fishy but I think the arguments against you make sense, just as they might to dave and any other votes on you. is iffy however.

Beef makes a townie post at the end of the page.

Spoiler: Page 21
is true as is . There are posts, but they aren't contributing at all. Then again as Beef says next page Tora himself is on drugs so lol. I do feel Tora contributes more to the game, be it by giving reads/arguments or allowing himself to be read.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:01 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Spoiler: Page 22
Okay Dunn is making sense here and takes a bit away from my confidence in tchill.

Screen continues spewing out shit without contributing anything at all, not putting my vote on him yet because I'm unsure of the current vote count and I don't wanna derphammer.

Spoiler: Page 23
Okay UCV makes sense quoting srceen here. Shitposting by srceen and being sus could be written off like Tchill's posts early game but I think these contribute even less, are rude and are absolutely unnecessary. And with that, srceen was under suspicion already.

Spoiler: Page 24
Shitposting to the max. What the fuck is the vote on Joda though? Bad in my book.

Spoiler: Page 25
Yeah not liking UCV here. Joda vote is weird imo and reads list misses half of the "cast".

is accurate ish. I'm not shy but this is just my way of playing/posting.

Still shitposts going on.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:07 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I've got next to nothing to say about page 26. Can see the scumread on Tora but not tagging along on it for now.

Page 27 I see mention of "an oddmusic post" and if it's the one I think it is, then yeah that's a town argument for Tora's slot. Short (shit)posts resume.

VOTE: Srceenplay for now since he's not contributing shit imo. Most recent posts are shitposting.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Official Vote Count

Srceenplay
(4): Toranaga, UC Voyager, Tchill13, HeWhoSwims
Toranaga
(3): wavemode, Jodaxq, Srceenplay
Tchill13
(2): Dunnstral, Beefster
davesaz
(1): I Am Innocent
HeWhoSwims
(1): Havo
Dunnstral
(1): Maki Harukawa

Not Voting
(1): davesaz

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-12-25 15:41:34)
I love MUFFINS!!!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Toranaga »

I think beefster and HWS have been towny in this page, which reflexively makes me unsure about this screenplay wagon because both are potential scum partners for him and I can't close a 3 person team with screenplay quite as easily anymore.

I suggest we lynch wavemode instead. everyone else posting gives at least some mild town vibes, which increases the scum equity in an otherwise null slot

vote: wave
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: wave
ayyy
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Beefster »

Wave seems possible to me, but I want to see what he says today coming off his V/LA before jumping to conclusions.
Get to know a meat boy
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:09 am

Post by davesaz »

I don't place much faith in team hunting before flips. In the absence of a neon sign I think team hunting prunes the lynch pool too drastically.
I didn't like wavemode's posting and he would be in my lynch pool, but I was planning to wait for his return. Waiting for the oddmusic replacement turned out to be the right move. ;)

In the meantime there is other sorting to be done.
VOTE: Dunnstral
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I don't think I've seen a game this divided this far in. Pretty interesting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”