Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 291, Hawk wrote:

Here's my thoughts.

Now that i've had more time to read and catch up i'm still just as lost as ever. Of course i'm coming off a long hiatus so that could be part of it. Something about jodax stuck to multiple people so far including two people i was town leaning so i can see my vote going there. Anyway, i don't particularly like derpys claim it felt very odd but
i guess he's a very emotional player so benefit of the doubt. Maybe we should look into profil then?

You should never vote a town pr claim d1, or at least i wouldn't. Knowledge is power and knowing that i feel uneasy by his doubt. Seriously, i don't like this.

end thoughts.
Also for those too lazy to read the Mason thread here's my crumb.

Sky Mason spelled backwards with capital letters. I even went so far as to not capitalize my i's.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:21 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

sorry never got a day start notice, will catch up later.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:22 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Oh yay we won. good job.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:25 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 1198, Apple Jack wrote:yeah, not a fan of mods using these red herrings. so many people use setup speculation to game solve and it ends up fucking town over

The point of red herrings is so that you can not easily tell what the set up is by role association.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by profii »

I read the scum thread.
if i was the doc, there was a chance i might have protected the mulch claim.
although given by the end of that day derpy reiterated his intention to not kill mulch i might have looked for someone else at risk, i dont think i had a strong scum read at that point so it would probably be pot luck.

or just self protect haha
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1202, TwoInAMillion wrote:Oh yay we won. good job.
hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by rb »

In post 1195, Hawk wrote:Okay just read the Mafia PT thread they didn't know I was mason till RB checked me. The ninja woulda fucked my mind with the setup.

Also to answer RB about why I thought doc flip made Derpy more likely SK. If I believed there was tracker then town either had.

Doc, Vig, Commuter, Tracker, double masons and it was only 2 VT and triple scum. Or 2 scum 1 3rd party that didn't shoot n1. oooooorrrr I believe that Derpy is SK.

You could have gotten me to lynch Derpy RB. After Psycho flipped Doc I thought he was SK because I thought we still had a tracker.
I could have got you to do it but I had a definite problem in that to others he was conftown and leaving alive a player who was conftown to half the game and also active...I'd be putting A LOT of faith in my ability to pocket you for the rest of the game and I just wasn't sure.

The thing is killing Derpy was killing off potential 3rdP + widely townread player. No one else in the game was as townread, I'd already found Mason #2 and so I knew how to leverage the game from there.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Nexus »

To nominate this game and any players or mods in it, please see the Scummies nomination thread.
Trans rights are human rights.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”