Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 87, acryon wrote:I was thinking the lack of original content was maybe Flavor's shtick, but looking at post history it looks like it's not. So I'm confused why we haven't seen any real content from him.

I have PL'd Boonskies in multiple games in the past for being VI, although I actually think the random reads are doing more to help than people realize. That being said, now that Flavor has worked himself to L-2, he should probably start talking.

I can't imagine scum playing this recklessly so I'm not going to endorse any vote there. I still think Sauce is scum, but it's possible I'm mixing wrongness and scumminess.
In post 84, eth0s wrote:think scum!flavor = town!dunk
and town!flavor = scum!dunk
Why?

Spoiler:
In post 98, acryon wrote:
In post 93, Sauce wrote:
In post 89, acryon wrote:
In post 88, Sauce wrote:
In post 87, acryon wrote:I can't imagine scum playing this recklessly so I'm not going to endorse any vote there.
Reckless how?
Putting a giant target on his head by not posting a single original comment. Best-case scenario he looks like unhelpful town which often end up being lynch-worthy.
Not seeing a stark contrast between Leaf's iso and that of the likes of rb and Dunker. Are you sure it's not just the extravagant color choice that appeases you?

I wouldn't go around townreading anyone whose posts lack effort, value, relevance, purpose, honesty, fearlessness, immediacy, clarity and joy based on nothing but wifom / too scummy to be scum, but hey, I'm town.
You call literally everything WIFOM. His play so far does not seem helpful for the scumteam if he is scum. He's drawing reactions; he's placing a target on himself.

RB and Dunker have played similarly so far, but they have played very differently from Leaf. If you don't see much of a contrast, I think you need to take another look.
In post 94, profii wrote:
In post 91, acryon wrote:
In post 90, profii wrote:If you look at Flavor's ISO he literally hasn't posted a word other than votes and those boxes with reads in.

I know some fairly basic roles but a lot I have to wiki as I go - is it possible that he has a role that means he can only do what he has been doing, or is he just being elusive for fun
This isn't a theme game so I'm guessing no.
Flavor = no content
Sauce = over the top content

sure? :D
Hot take: I actually think Flavor has provided more content than Sauce.

In post 88, Sauce wrote:
In post 87, acryon wrote:I can't imagine scum playing this recklessly so I'm not going to endorse any vote there.
Reckless how?
Putting a giant target on his head by not posting a single original comment. Best-case scenario he looks like unhelpful town which often end up being lynch-worthy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 87, acryon wrote:
In post 84, eth0s wrote:think scum!flavor = town!dunk
and town!flavor = scum!dunk
Why?

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 175, Sauce wrote:
Spoiler: Let's pretend this is something I've PM-ed myself instead of posting it; would I gain sympathy for backing down? Why?
:yawn: So what's new under the idiot sun.
In post 164, acryon wrote:Sauce for the love of all that is good stop with the ridiculous pontificating. I'm very glad I don't think you're town because I would have to wrestle with the idea of wanting someone out of the game so badly for being annoying but not thinking they're scum. Thankfully this seems like it could be one of those sweet spots where you're actually both--a true win.
I don't take advice from someone who made it clear that they have no problem with misinterpreting the truth. If you're going to mistake this ad hominem AtE for something town would post upon having been called out for scummy behavior, I suggest you don't mind me calling you out for it, and hopefully succeed in getting you lynched.

(@Thor is this game-relevant enough for you?)

The ceasing of the campaign against the spread of stupidity will be the natural consequence to the ceasing of the spreading of stupidity, and not you nor anyone needs to waste anyone else's time with parading a supposed entitlement to make it stop prematurely, let alone be so rude about it, for the sake of making yourself look emotionally endowed yet at ease. Therefore I advise you to consider myself provoked. It seems necessary for the benefit of every intelligent being you might happen to find yourself in a game with in the future, to advise you never to say you want someone out of the game, because unless you are the scum of the earth you're not here to exclude players from the game for (and not limited to, as some other dumbass might have led to suggest) campaigning against the relentless spreading of idiocy and misinterpretation, nor should the pursuit of stopping that spread receive a negative connotation. Remember, this is to save future intelligent players from having to iterate this themselves; now they can simply quote me on the matter.

Do you perceive yourself to be in likelier a position to get a date if you're acting like a bastard? Nobody here will ever meet you in person. Just play the game for the sake of victory and don't be negative for no reason, and second guess what the problem is and where it stems from, and if not what you find genuinely annoying might turn out to be the reaction and solution to that which you should have found annoying. Lastly, full circle, nobody cares what someone who misinterprets their posts thinks is annoying, but they ought to care to set it straight if someone claims annoyance for bullshit reasons, and that is all I'm doing, not for my sake, because I'm at ease. I'm so cool.
In post 164, acryon wrote:
In post 163, eth0s wrote:Oh, that didn't work... Interesting.

Ok I like you more now.
Highfiving the fool is another attempt to convince someone that you're at ease. You think it makes you blend in. Needless to say when low-posters with zero content get townread town is not at ease, for it is the increasing amount of actions in tune with one's progression with one's role PM on one's mind that creates the disparity between behavior that is and can be scrutinized to be scummy as opposed to town, so non-foolish expression is to be desired. Calling simple logic like this pontification is obviously stupid, because if --for the sake of argument-- that were true, what is intelligence? Do we need to reverse the terms intelligent and stupid in order to accommodate the apparent views of a player with a mafia role PM? No, thank you. I'll stick with logic and intelligence being a towntell for now and the fact that you are not and are not joking is scummy.

Your only hope lies in your attempts to sabotage my image, and to neutralize the perception of the beneficial effect of my intelligence. As long as I'm here I will keep punishing you for it.

In post 158, Archwing wrote:Mod Notes: Shout out to Assemble for helping with 1984 flavor! I actually have never read the book
I've read the book and saw the movie so I can say with confidence that Acryon turns out to be
Spoiler:
Scum
Yo sauce, is this you? Image
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 213, rb wrote:eth0s iso is the saddest thing i've ever seen
In post 214, rb wrote:Lalendra's is also the saddest thing ever
In post 215, rb wrote:Flavor Leaf is probably town despite gimmick
In post 216, rb wrote:VOTE: eth0s

New and exciting direction for the game
In post 217, rb wrote:Hyung has joined the saddest ever iso club
What the fuck? You really want to exclude your own ISO? I can excuse voting for everyone under the sun but not if you're going to be the pot calling the kettle black.

BTW OMGUS

UNVOTE:
VOTE: rb
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

eth0s town
VOTE: lalandra
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

btw haven't read a single sauce post
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 232, Dunkerdoodles wrote:btw haven't read a single sauce post
I usually start to, and then I realize I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by profii »

I’ve read them all. The one near the end about me and Thor is the only one that spoke to me. It said, pro-town
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by rb »

My iso is the greatest
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Sauce »

LAL
In post 204, Lalendra wrote:I don't have strong enough reads at the moment to be offensive (heh).
Lalendra is obviously happy, just look at that delightful '(heh)'.
Show
Sit back. Don't chase it, this moment; don't waste it - aooh
BBcode-lobbying for infinite spoiler- & floatception,
youtube timeline teleportation support and cloaked
anchorage, visible only when raw - quoted or PMed.

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Sauce »

@profii the content of that post has a high chance to turn out to be bullshit
Show
Sit back. Don't chase it, this moment; don't waste it - aooh
BBcode-lobbying for infinite spoiler- & floatception,
youtube timeline teleportation support and cloaked
anchorage, visible only when raw - quoted or PMed.

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by hyung »

Hi guys what's up
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

hi dude
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by rb »

In post 238, hyung wrote:Hi guys what's up
Hey dude

VOTE: Hyung
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:48 am

Post by acryon »

In post 226, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 88, Sauce wrote:
Reckless how?
You and I have different definitions of WK'ing.

Unlike Profii, I am not convinced by Sauce's most recent post that he's not scum. Feels like he's getting credit for giving extra effort and I don't agree with that.

Sauce - Scum
Dunker - Lean-scum
Lalendra - Lean-scum
Hyung - Null
RB - Lean-town
Profii - Lean-town
Thor - Town
ethos - Town
FlavorLeaf - Town
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:22 am

Post by profii »

question 1 - @rb - was there anything in particular that made you come round to town reading FL?

question 2 - @thor - other than me, who are you top 2 scum reads?

question 3 - @hyung - will you provide us with some juicy content please?

question 4 - @eth0s - please provide your top 2 town reads?

that'll do for now.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 236, Sauce wrote:
LAL
In post 204, Lalendra wrote:I don't have strong enough reads at the moment to be offensive (heh).
Lalendra is obviously happy, just look at that delightful '(heh)'.
HI SAUCE

Why can't I read you

I hate it
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Lalendra »

Is there any flavor-related reason why FL might be posting the way he is?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:09 am

Post by acryon »

In post 244, Lalendra wrote:Is there any flavor-related reason why FL might be posting the way he is?
I don't think so. See from him.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Lalendra »

Hm. Guess we'll just have to wait til he gets mad and see how that plays out. I haven't seen him try a gimmick like this before that I can recall so I'm not sure yet if it's AI.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:13 am

Post by profii »

In post 244, Lalendra wrote:Is there any flavor-related reason why FL might be posting the way he is?
In post 245, acryon wrote:
Acryon - given I mentioned this and you gave the same answer. (Approx post 90ish) It stands to reason that Lalendra isn’t reading the thread in any great detail (confirmed by a distinct lack of offense)

Do you think this lack of attention could be down to being scum and knowing who the scum are?

Because I do!

VOTE: Lalendra
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:22 am

Post by acryon »

In post 248, profii wrote:
In post 245, acryon wrote:
Acryon - given I mentioned this and you gave the same answer. (Approx post 90ish) It stands to reason that Lalendra isn’t reading the thread in any great detail (confirmed by a distinct lack of offense)

Do you think this lack of attention could be down to being scum and knowing who the scum are?

Because I do!

VOTE: Lalendra
Possible. The thing I have issue with for Lalendra is the overall content. Outside of their first few posts, every post has been about FL or Sauce. For Sauce, it's sort of pushing people away from him as scum, and for FL it's an internal struggle about whether his playstyle is scum or NAI.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”