BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Oh btw I don't know if anyone read the mafia thread but I mixed up the names of luca and nero at some point in day 1 and didn't know how to play it off so I just rode it and dug deeper on a bs case on luca I never intended to make :( :( :(
Sorry luca XD
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good game town
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

I'm sorry I flaked. My life got a bit crazy. Good job to all town except for me.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Christopher
Christopher
Goon
Christopher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Christopher »

In post 1323, StefanB wrote:Christopher:
Your day 2 play was okay. You came of as a conservative newbie.
After that it got problematic.

The case on me was to little. I was only the one point. I am sure making a case of me being scum, could have been a lot more points.
Even I was very tempted to just ignore it, because it was only the one point.

Actually the powerrole exept Roys were in theory not that dangerous to scum.
The 5-day IC should never survive until day 5.
The 1-shot RC not a danger to the goons (only in the case were it doubles with the Neapolitan), confirms the IC, and could really get difficult with the Neapolitan look at the stuff Fitz dug up.
So it was an interesting setup.
You did a good job of minimizing my case against you. I felt like the end was near once town gambled on there only being 2 mafia total, and therefore they would lynch me and use that information for the next day. I couldn't go more frantic against you or build more cases against Lal (like I tried to do with Sephi) without appearing scattershot and desperate.
Christopher
Christopher
Goon
Christopher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Christopher »

In post 1329, Sephiroth wrote:I'm sorry I flaked. My life got a bit crazy. Good job to all town except for me.
You lucked that Mulch got a clear on you or I was going to be all over you :D
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Knew that the day 5 ic claim was gonna get lynched lol
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

tho I didn't suspect it'd get lynched without claiming
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by StefanB »

The clear on Seph was by Roy and someone said thank you in tread, everone else said thank you in their hard probably.

Town did not gamble on the fact that their were only 2 scum. Town gambled on the fact that their was at last one scum in the lurkers. I gamble on the fact that Fitz/Nero both beeing scum made no sense.

RadiantCowbells: You were one of the reviewers? I don't think that Moz would have been lynched, if she had claimed. I don't know what would have happened after the claim.
Christopher
Christopher
Goon
Christopher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Christopher »

In post 1334, StefanB wrote:The clear on Seph was by Roy and someone said thank you in tread, everone else said thank you in their hard probably.

Town did not gamble on the fact that their were only 2 scum. Town gambled on the fact that their was at last one scum in the lurkers. I gamble on the fact that Fitz/Nero both beeing scum made no sense.

RadiantCowbells: You were one of the reviewers? I don't think that Moz would have been lynched, if she had claimed. I don't know what would have happened after the claim.
Gambling on scum being a lurker is definitely a strategy, but had I been a better replacement I could have used that to my advantage.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 1334, StefanB wrote:I don't think that Moz would have been lynched, if she had claimed
day # ic (especially, later, like day 5) is a pretty safe fake-claim for scum to make. like, they can claim that and be like "oh wait til day 5, i'll be conftown!" but honestly, what are the odds that we even make it to d5? pretty unlikely. in fact, had moz claimed that, I probably would've tunneled even HARDER, cause that role seems absurd to me.

like, it's ALMOST negative town utility, if they decide to claim. i think vt is even a safer claim
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If he had claimed and we didn't lynch him then Mulch would have gotten lynch instead so I feel like him not claiming/getting lynched was p helpful to the town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Nexus »

To nominate this game and any players or mods in it, please see the Scummies nomination thread.
Trans rights are human rights.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”