Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 2248, Katyusha wrote:I think you missed my point entirely
Yeah I guess I did.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2098, Chumba wrote:I’m an asshole sure but I try. I was the only one to try in lylo. Wasted hours of time researching posts and reading things. Nobody else put in that effort yet I still man’d up and took some responsibility.

You don’t have to be a nice guy to play mafia. You do have to try hard and do your best which is what I always do.
i'm an asshole in game too, its knowing to drop it when the game ends and acknowledge when you're wrong mate.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2198, Chumba wrote:
In post 2194, Tchill13 wrote:I don't see why you wouldn't mass claim the day before lylo every time.
what's the point of a mass claim? scum can lie and you don't know who's telling the truth.

i have also seen town lose games due to what they think was a balanced setup.

take this game. sure tracker/doctor was the actual setup but it could have easily just been 2 masons and nothing else.

scum hunt > mass claims
also, jesus christ how can you be playing 7 years and genuinely think mass claim is pointless. no, it could not have easily been 2 masons, this is the normal queue with attempted balance guaranteed.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh and BTW this game improved my opinion of nero a bit. grats scum, town did not deserve to win this.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 2251, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2098, Chumba wrote:I’m an asshole sure but I try. I was the only one to try in lylo. Wasted hours of time researching posts and reading things. Nobody else put in that effort yet I still man’d up and took some responsibility.

You don’t have to be a nice guy to play mafia. You do have to try hard and do your best which is what I always do.
i'm an asshole in game too, its knowing to drop it when the game ends and acknowledge when you're wrong mate.
Ive acknowledged my mistakes mate. Others need to do the same though. Havo in particular.

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

We sing his praise
Amrock#3784
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 2252, Eddie Cane wrote:no, it could not have easily been 2 masons, this is the normal queue with attempted balance guaranteed.
Thanks Monday morning quarterback. You weren’t playing so you clearly didn’t see the game I found fairly recent that had just 2 masons and nothing else.

That passed normal guidelines.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It shouldn't have passed.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73108

you mean the game with 2 scum? lmao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

setup spec is like NKA and VCA, a valuable skill that most people either misuse or denounce.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 2258, Eddie Cane wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73108

Yes. Why is that funny? It could be the same or similar setup. I didn’t know if this game had 2 or 3 scum.

P.edit - I’ve seen setup spec, nka, and VCA all lead to the wrong conclusions. Neither of those are 100%

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2253, Eddie Cane wrote:oh and BTW this game improved my opinion of nero a bit.
I mean, I have plenty of great games. I have bad games too but so does everyone. Our sole game together you did nothing but tunnel town so its not like you are that good anyways. Are you confusing me with the other Nero that used to be here?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2260, Chumba wrote:

Yes. Why is that funny? It could be the same or similar setup. I didn’t know if this game had 2 or 3 scum.

P.edit - I’ve seen setup spec, nka, and VCA all lead to the wrong conclusions. Neither of those are 100%
nothing is 100%, welcome to mafia
In post 2261, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2253, Eddie Cane wrote:oh and BTW this game improved my opinion of nero a bit.
I mean, I have plenty of great games. I have bad games too but so does everyone. Our sole game together you did nothing but tunnel town so its not like you are that good anyways. Are you confusing me with the other Nero that used to be here?
we have played together more than once buddy. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72052 was a game where I hard carried town with Cheet doing his job keeping me alive. i'm pretty sure we have 1 more too but idr it. I skim a lot of games I don't play thought, it gets me a feel for as many players as possible. in that game i didn't "tunnel" you, i tried to have the garbage vig do the policy shot he should've done on his own. also, i started the GR wagon, flairs wagon, and supported the davesaz wagon iirc, and the other one was vigged. we only lost because of a lucky ass sk lmao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2260, Chumba wrote:

well, if there were 2 scum and 1 was dead both claims couldn't be scum, and 2 scum is also astronomically rare for minis. like, that is the only one i've ever seen.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2262, Eddie Cane wrote:viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72052 was a game where I hard carried town
I prob didn't play a very good town game b/c I wasn't town. lol

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 2263, Eddie Cane wrote:well, if there were 2 scum and 1 was dead both claims couldn't be scum, and 2 scum is also astronomically rare for minis. like, that is the only one i've ever seen.
At least 6 games with 2 scum. Probably more but got bored

This is pointless because I ended up not lynching the claims. I instead used NKA combined with scum hunting and still fucked it up

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

Our souls enlightened, we pray
Amrock#3784
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2264, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2262, Eddie Cane wrote:viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72052 was a game where I hard carried town
I prob didn't play a very good town game b/c I wasn't town. lol
i didn't say anything about your town game specifically, your play as a whole o.o
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2265, Chumba wrote:
In post 2263, Eddie Cane wrote:well, if there were 2 scum and 1 was dead both claims couldn't be scum, and 2 scum is also astronomically rare for minis. like, that is the only one i've ever seen.
At least 6 games with 2 scum. Probably more but got bored

This is pointless because I ended up not lynching the claims. I instead used NKA combined with scum hunting and still fucked it up
really? 6 mini normals with 2 scum? that actually shocks me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

I love games with 2 scum

ez on both sides
Amrock#3784
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think thats goinna start being the norm for awhile since the NRG is trying to make towns win more

bonch
bonch
Townie
bonch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:46 am

Post by bonch »

gg wp scum, much close
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2256, Chumba wrote:
In post 2252, Eddie Cane wrote:no, it could not have easily been 2 masons, this is the normal queue with attempted balance guaranteed.
Thanks Monday morning quarterback. You weren’t playing so you clearly didn’t see the game I found fairly recent that had just 2 masons and nothing else. That passed normal guidelines.
Yeah...and that game had two scum.

Two scum, not three.

Did you read the rest of the setup to even notice that fact?

Because mate.

That's a pretty damn important distinction.

Two masons in a two scum game is acceptable power.

Two masons in a three scum game is absolutely in no circumstances acceptable power.

This is self-explanatory.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Chumba »

Why are you talking about this now? 1. It isn’t relevant anymore. 2. The scum players weren’t known in advance unless I missed it so the possibility of this being a 2 scum game was still out there.

Given the situation of the game. As scum I’d have completely claimed a Pr with a guilty in lylo. It’s not naive to think others would also.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:23 am

Post by mastina »

If there were two scum, then 7p wouldn't be lylo.
You can't have your cake and eat it, too; either there were two scum and no other PRs with it NOT being lylo, or there were three scum and the PR claims were legitimate.

You can't take half of one and half of the other; game balance does not work that way.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”