Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-16
Guy_Named_Riggs
(5): Luca Blight, Havo, Awoo, Lexa, Cedrick
(L-2)

Cedrick
(4): rb, Alexcellent, Papa Zito, Mumble
Lexa
(2): northsidegal, havingfitz

Not Voting
(2): Guy_Named_Riggs,

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-02-23 09:00:00)
Last edited by Beefster on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 969, Eddie Cane wrote:Tell me what's scummy about them?
They are just exsisting. They aren’t trying to find scum. They might as well lurk because they have been just as valuable to this game as gnr has been. The only difference imo is their post count
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 969, Eddie Cane wrote:Stuff like this is what makes me consider a town!you. Like, there is no scum motivation for saying something this backwards,
It’s not backwards tho. Nobody has made a convincing argument for town mumbles. Again he’s been as useful as gnr except he tried to say omgus makes somebody scum. THAT’S backwards thinking. Omgus isn’t a scumtell
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 969, Eddie Cane wrote:I always have an open mind, but you lying about your alt constantly rather than just ignoring it and doing the same unbearable playstyle Robb has is not endearing.
You are bordering on harassment at this point. I’m not robb and you and everyone else need fucking drop it now.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Cedrick »

There are huge differences between rob and me. Are we playing similar? I don’t think so but rob wouldn’t have ever stopped pushing mumble regardless of his claim. We’d be arguing with him and people would probably replace out because how toxic he is.

Anyways this discussion ends now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll reply to the rest later driving rn at a red light
are u two face
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Cedrick »

I just noticed havo went from voting me to quickly changing his read on me and voting mumbles right after a VC showed Lexa had a larger wagon.

If I’m wrong and Lexa flips scum that’s something to consider
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 980, Eddie Cane wrote:I'll reply to the rest later driving rn at a red light
are u two face
No. I assumed rob was twoface also.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 982, Cedrick wrote:
In post 980, Eddie Cane wrote:I'll reply to the rest later driving rn at a red light
are u two face
No. I assumed rob was twoface also.
He was. And he’s, Chumba and Derpy and I remember him when he was a guy named Woody. ;)

Me and Rob go way back. Way Way back.

And I know who you are.

But hey, whatever, doesn’t matter to me honestly.

Just explains your play.

And yes, I haven’t done much scum hunting. But I rarely do on Day 1. My game picks up on Day 2. So I’m just waiting patiently. I rarely trust my Day 1 scum reads anyway. I’m much better at town reads on Day 1.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Lexa »

You and me both. Your iso is pretty empty though and we're most of the way through the day, who have you found for your town reads?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Nobody has good reads day 1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

@Mod
- prod on Riggs please. I've got the feeling he might have flaked, given the timing of his disappearance.

NSG is also pushing it a bit - the only thing she's posted in four days has been a prod dodge.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by northsidegal »

this is the first time i've ever been busy to this point before. i can still try to catch up or i can ask to be replaced, whichever you'd all prefer.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Lexa »

I'd prefer you stay in but I get it if you get to the point where you don't think you can manage both, been there done that
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

while i'm here should probably UNVOTE:

things fall apart
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

To which page have you caught up so far?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i'm about familiar with both of the claims, the switch onto riggs and loosely familar with a lot of conversation regarding cedrick.

things fall apart
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Beefster »

Guy_Named_Riggs has been prodded.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

stay in, your lynch isn't happening today so you have the night to catch up for sure if needed

just got off work I would just rather reply on a computer so later
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by northsidegal »

okay, going to catch up from about page 34.
In post 835, rb wrote:the whole thing about 'waiting for answers' is just pointless fluff

she's barely even given opinions or tried to sort anyone, just asks meandering questions and then meanders about the answers

then goes low activity once all pressure on her is gone. she stayed active for as long as it took to not be a viable lynch for the day, then she decided to be inactive and stop scumhunting

s c u m
could you clarify what you're referring to here with "waiting for answers"? if it's about what i said regarding numberq, waiting for how he would approach the game was the perfect way to resolve the concern that i had with his slot, that he wouldn't actually do anything with the questions that he was asking. as someone who people criticize frequently for "asking pointless questions", i knew that trying to force him to come to conclusions immediately wouldn't really be fruitful.

also, real life business is nai. it's actually hilarious to say that i "decided to be inactive".
In post 837, rb wrote:fucking

what's this GNR wagon for anyway
this i agree with, however. like, i understand the baseline "this slot has had very little content" but that feels like a very weak or easy leap to make from people searching for a wagon after the lexa / mumble claims.

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 976, Cedrick wrote:
In post 969, Eddie Cane wrote:Tell me what's scummy about them?
They are just exsisting. They aren’t trying to find scum. They might as well lurk because they have been just as valuable to this game as gnr has been. The only difference imo is their post count
Dude this just isnt true for Zito at all. He did one post with all his scumspects in some detail, and in general while lighthearted his content has been genuine and came at genuine times. Havo I guess you could have, but he is definitely a bigger presence than GNR even though still rather small and he hasn't done anything I disagree with either. I'm also trying to avoid being abusive towards him because my opinion of him was very low going into the game, though I feel better about playing with him as of now despite a horrible day 1 shtick.
In post 977, Cedrick wrote:
In post 969, Eddie Cane wrote:Stuff like this is what makes me consider a town!you. Like, there is no scum motivation for saying something this backwards,
It’s not backwards tho. Nobody has made a convincing argument for town mumbles. Again he’s been as useful as gnr except he tried to say omgus makes somebody scum. THAT’S backwards thinking. Omgus isn’t a scumtell
I made a convincing argument for town mumble, and then argued against his lynch until he claimed Doc. If you disagree with the argument fine, but I would think it made an impression on some people. Scummy as a playstyle is all he is, and this is the town version of the scummy. And, while I'm here, if I end up sorting you as town will you work with me on your Mumble read? It is really obstructing any desire I have to want to work with you.
In post 979, Cedrick wrote:There are huge differences between rob and me. Are we playing similar? I don’t think so but rob wouldn’t have ever stopped pushing mumble regardless of his claim. We’d be arguing with him and people would probably replace out because how toxic he is.

Anyways this discussion ends now.
I'll end it now, but jsyk /if/ you are Robb (/if/ for your benefit) just know that I would be much happier with you admitting it and wanting a chance to play differently and improve than the current denial-but-refusal-to-out-main.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Lexa, are you here?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by northsidegal »

lol, sometimes i'm reading through, get distracted or otherwise click away and when i come back i think for a second that i'm reading eddie's iso.

page 35, mumble hesitating on joining the wagon is towny.

In post 865, Awoo wrote:nsg might be scum by the way hes shes? not done a lot and thats bad for nsg last time i saw her him she he obvtowned then got killed n1 open 695. kinda did some weird defending self and flocked off. look into it later stay on gnr now, keep waiting for eddie to X(
"gal" is in my name!

are you still scumreading the numberq / eddie slot? you didn't really mention him at all here outside of the activity level.

things fall apart
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 997, northsidegal wrote: page 35, mumble hesitating on joining the wagon is towny.
Joining the wagon? Riggs is L-1 at this point - it would be a hammer.

Scum wouldn't be hesitant in hammering someone half way through D1?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by northsidegal »

oh, you're right, hadn't fully comprehended that he was l-1.

is gnr your top scumread, luca?

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”