Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Havo »

Okay I’m doing I the normal way from now on.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Havo »

In post 592, Luca Blight wrote:This Implosion wagon is terrible, and Havo is the one who looks worst on it imo.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Havo
Can you show me where Implosion has been such obvious town that he’s above having some pressure applied to him?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Killthestory »

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Havo »

@Luca,

I was waiting for you to return to the thread and post more. I expected you would move away from tunneling and more into an even minded position. Which you have for the most part. But your argument against me seems very fabricated and almost forced. I hope you’re town, because I like town Luca. But right now I’m not feeling it.

You accused me of an over reaction, but honestly you seem to be the one over reacting to the smallest of pressure.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 598, Luca Blight wrote:Garciaing?

Yeah I get that it can't always be applied to those who don't properly explain their reads/thoughts in the first place, but it doesn't mean it should be disregarded completely.

For example, Ausaku's progression on me is strange - I was in her top tier and now in her bottom purely for my Katherine vote.
Okay then. Also Garciaing is answering a question for someone.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 599, Havo wrote:[quote="In post 590,
- Havo, you're over-emphasising my
'tunneling
' this game - it was a few pages in, and by the time you made this post I had already flipped my read on Tchill, which you fail to acknowledge or take into account.
I disagree, I merely stated it was cause for concern. I said it would probably play out. I didn’t even bother voting you for it.

[quote="In post 590
- Havo randomly throwing shade on me?
[/quote]

I’m asking Gamma his opinion on the chance of you being a possible candidate for his 3rd scum read. How is that “Random” after I had already stated I had concerns about your slot? And how is that throwing shade at you?

And it looks like I was so concerned here, that after Gamma ignored my question, I didn’t bother asking him again.[/quote]
wait what
ask it again I may have missed it, also that quote is hecka broken
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Havo »

@ Gamma,

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Havo »

Was asking your opinion about Luca being your 3rd.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 487, Havo wrote:[quote="In post 458

implo/cedrick/?
Your thoughts on Luca in that last spot?[/quote]
I mean it's possible he hasn't done anything to significantly strike me as towny but I'm not sure why you scumread him? Just give me the initial case you had at the beginning please.
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 601, Havo wrote:
In post 592, Luca Blight wrote:This Implosion wagon is terrible, and Havo is the one who looks worst on it imo.

UNVOTE:

Can you show me where Implosion has been such obvious town that he’s above having some pressure applied to him?
No-one is above pressure, but the wagon was on the verge of L-1 literally based on nothing - I don't think anyone gave any decent reasoning. What sort of pressure is running someone up to L-1 in such a manner? What are they supposed to respond to exactly?

You had Implosion as slightly Town early on but then conveniently switched when the tide turned with the reasoning
"The more Implosion posts the less I like what he says or maybe what he doesn’t say"
which is just BS, unless you care to elaborate a bit on it?
In post 603, Havo wrote:@Luca,

I was waiting for you to return to the thread and post more. I expected you would move away from tunneling and more into an even minded position. Which you have for the most part. But your argument against me seems very fabricated and almost forced. I hope you’re town, because I like town Luca. But right now I’m not feeling it.

You accused me of an over reaction, but honestly you seem to be the one over reacting to the smallest of pressure.
I was catching up and you weren't voting me, so it's hardly 'pressure'. I had already stopped 'tunnelling' at that point, which is why I brought it up - I wasn't sure why you were continuing that narrative when I'd not only stopped 'tunnelling' Tchill, but had actually begun to townread him.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Havo »

In post 608, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 487, Havo wrote:[quote="In post 458

implo/cedrick/?
Your thoughts on Luca in that last spot?
I mean it's possible he hasn't done anything to significantly strike me as towny but I'm not sure why you scumread him? Just give me the initial case you had at the beginning please.[/quote]

I never scum read him. Had simply noticed his tunnel entrance. Was basically just asking your opinion on him.
I disagree with him that I over emphasized his entrance. Before his recent return to the thread today, he hadn’t done anything for me to town read him.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Havo »

In post 609, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 601, Havo wrote:

UNVOTE:

No-one is above pressure, but the wagon was on the verge of L-1 literally based on nothing - I don't think anyone gave any decent reasoning. What sort of pressure is running someone up to L-1 in such a manner? What are they supposed to respond to exactly?

You had Implosion as slightly Town early on but then conveniently switched when the tide turned with the reasoning
"The more Implosion posts the less I like what he says or maybe what he doesn’t say"
which is just BS, unless you care to elaborate a bit on it?
In post 603, Havo wrote:@Luca,

I was catching up and you weren't voting me, so it's hardly 'pressure'. I had already stopped 'tunnelling' at that point, which is why I brought it up - I wasn't sure why you were continuing that narrative when I'd not only stopped 'tunnelling' Tchill, but had actually begun to townread him.
I had Implosion as slightly town early yes, but he had begun to get votes and hadn’t come back and said anything to make me town read him. So I was fine to watch his reactions as the votes piled up. And he still hasn’t responded in anyway to make me think he’s town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ah. Also your issue with the broken posts is a deleted right side of the opening quote tag.
<Embrace The Void>

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Havo »

In post 612, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ah. Also your issue with the broken posts is a deleted right side of the opening quote tag.
Thanks. Trying to edit quotes is a pain on an iPad for me.

So I’m probably unfortunately just gonna do complete wall posts. Anytime on it. Which is most of the time.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 611, Havo wrote: I had Implosion as slightly town early yes, but he had begun to get votes and hadn’t come back and said anything to make me town read him. So I was fine to watch his reactions as the votes piled up. And he still hasn’t responded in anyway to make me think he’s town.
This doesn't match up with your reasoning:

What did he post that you didn't like?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Havo »

In post 614, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 611, Havo wrote: I had Implosion as slightly town early yes, but he had begun to get votes and hadn’t come back and said anything to make me town read him. So I was fine to watch his reactions as the votes piled up. And he still hasn’t responded in anyway to make me think he’s town.
This doesn't match up with your reasoning:

What did he post that you didn't like?
He didn’t post anything that I DID like. That was my issue.

Also I get reads a lot and ESP on Day 1 by watching reactions as votes pile up on players.

Even if the argument is weak, the way a player responds can be very telling IMO.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

So what was your early townread on him based on, then?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Havo »

I try to get Town reads much more than scum reads early on.

So I look for people to say things that strike me as towny.

I haven’t seen it yet from Implosion during this wagon.

In fact IMO he’s been pretty absent.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Havo »

In post 616, Luca Blight wrote:So what was your early townread on him based on, then?
78 and 84.

And if you will notice, I called him “slight town MAYBE”
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Cedrick »

VOTE: havo
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Havo »

In post 593, Luca Blight wrote:
Cedrick
- slight town lean
Tchill13
- slight town lean
Creature
- town
Ausuka
- slight scum lean
Gamma Emerald
- slight town lean
brassherald
- slight town lean
Havo
- scum lean
Mumble
- null
Killthestory
- slight scum lean
katherine
- null
MariaR
- slight scum lean
implosion
- town lean
How much experience do you have with Ausuka?

Because I was TRing that slot a fair bit and I’m not really agreeing with your points against them.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 619, Cedrick wrote:VOTE: havo
Was hping to see some logic behind this
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 620, Havo wrote: How much experience do you have with Ausuka?

Because I was TRing that slot a fair bit and I’m not really agreeing with your points against them.
None.

What don't you agree with?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Havo »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=10019994#p10019994]

- Ausuka is misrepping me a bit here - the momentum on Tchill dying down had no bearing on my Katherine vote (I clearly stated my reasons for flipping my read on Tchill). Why does it matter that I didn't scumread Katherine before that post? She had barely any content up until that point - hence '
decent bet
' rather than anything concrete to pin her as scum. Ausuka's comment that
'I don't think scum would vote me here'
is odd as well - I don't see her as well townread as she seems to believe, and it's not as if scum would only target popular wagons anyway.

tbc[/quote]

I don’t think scum would vote her there. Makes sense to me. I don’t see it as odd. Makes me think you’re pushing or forcing that comment. And I do believe she was being mostly TR at that point.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

The only reason I could see scum not voting someone is if that was a particularly dominant player; a town leader type, which Ausuka has been nothing of the sort.

Perhaps she was more townread than not, but I remember at least one scumread of her from Maria, and it's not as if everyone had her locked Town like Creature, for example.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”