Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Luca, if you're really a limited shot commuter I feel like just claiming that would be worthwhile.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1282, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1279, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1276, Tchill13 wrote:Do yall really not see where I'm getting my confirm 6 townies thing?
I know I don't
Why would scum bus implosion if a townie was that close to being lynched? What are the odds scum bus there? Very very small. So everyone on the implosion wagon should be town.
If you believed that then you wouldn’t be suspicious of him to begin with.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1296, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1290, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1284, Ausuka wrote:Like if we all just pretend that bussing doesn't exist and nobody would bus a buddy (especially one who didn't seem that into the game) we're probably going to end up off-track.
You can't just ignore the context of everything though - how else are you supposed to scumhunt?

You have to narrow down the options based on what is most and least likely to have occurred based on the info we have.
Tchill is saying that we get conftown from the people on the wagon. That's an incredibly dangerous viewpoint and I have no idea what "context" has to do with it.
Bussing happens and there's nothing about the Implo wagon that makes it less likely to be a bus wagon IMO.
I agree it confirms no-one, but clearly the implosion wagon is less likely to have seen bussing for the reasons I already stated.

I am a claimed pr (one scum can't ever kill), implosion is a scum pr, the lynch could go either way - scum would be pretty silly to bus here. It's possible, but I think at least the majority of the scumteam were on my wagon.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1297, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1294, MariaR wrote:
In post 1287, Luca Blight wrote:I agree scum are less likely to have bussed here, purely because of how tight the lynch was, and also because I claimed an unkillable pr - I'm sure scum would have loved to have offed me D1. implosion was also a pr we must remember.

If scum were on implosion it will have been one of the first on it imo.
Ironically your pr is more likely in the hands of scum then it is town

but I can just assume you're fake claiming and you're this super strong town pr for now *shrug*
Let me get this straight - are you saying commuter is more likely to be a scum role than a town one?
unlimited? Yes
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:24 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't think Luca should take his claim back
I also don't think we should lynch him for now even if I think he could be scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1262, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1260, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1210, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1199, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1195, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1191, Tchill13 wrote:I think it's odd you were reluctant to mention Katherine.
Odd in an AI way?

Is it odd that the lowest poster in this game wasn't the one who jumped to the forefront of my mind when making that comment?
If you consider you were Comparing a player to the 2nd lowest poster in the game and it wasn't Katherine. Yes it is odd.
:facepalm:

I wasn't comparing activity, I was comparing their relative lack of thought to the game.

You're still unclear about whether you mean this is an AI sort of
'odd
' or just a random thing you wanted to bring up.
Talk to me about why you felt that way about Maria?
She doesn't explain anything, I talked about this already on D1.
idk if I agree but thanks for explaining
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1300, Hopkirk wrote:Luca, if you're really a limited shot commuter I feel like just claiming that would be worthwhile.
I am unlimited.

I was actually considering gambiting to try and draw a night-kill, but I was severely fed-up with this game at that point.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Luca ask the mod if your role is automatic
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:26 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1298, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1291, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1284, Ausuka wrote:Like if we all just pretend that bussing doesn't exist and nobody would bus a buddy (especially one who didn't seem that into the game) we're probably going to end up off-track.
Immediate resistance to my idea already. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm saying there's no need for it in that particular situation on a claimed PR that close to lynch.
Killing an unkillable pr is a really bad mislynch.

@Maria: Why isn't Luca/Hopkirk locktown. Why is Tchill.
Why do you think Luca/Hop should be lock town? I haven't seen anything that should make me tr those players
Tchills play reminds me of the game I linked before and I don't think he has strong scum motivation
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1303, MariaR wrote:
In post 1287, Luca Blight wrote:I agree scum are less likely to have bussed here, purely because of how tight the lynch was, and also because I claimed an unkillable pr - I'm sure scum would have loved to have offed me D1. implosion was also a pr we must remember.

but I can just assume you're fake claiming and you're this super strong town pr for now *shrug*
Let me get this straight - are you saying commuter is more likely to be a scum role than a town one?
unlimited? Yes
Tell me what you're basing this on.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1266, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1256, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1198, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1172, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1164, Cedrick wrote:Tchill is on my list also. I just feel asuka is scummier and looking at how they mentioned each other especially asuka caking mumble stupid or whatever for voting implosion, I like asuka for scum better.
After looking at your vca I believe your ausuka tchill scum reads are associations are they not?

Implosion and ausuka are the only wagons I weren't on. So let's say I or ausuka flip town. Does that automatically clear the other in your opinion?
I can’t really answer that. I need an actual flip. I’ll need to see who was on and off the wagon, I’ll need to see who dies. Lots of things factor in to me reevaluating
If TChill flips scum I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call Ausuka town
In post 1254, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1244, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Tchill

I don't trust his motives here - he doesn't believe I'm scum, but wants me lynched for information's sake.

Basically it's just getting rid of a nuisance - someone scum won't be able to get rid of themselves. The info gained would have to be taken with a pinch of salt just like the info we have now; me being killed confirms no-one.
You flipping town confirms 6 people. You flipping scum is Katherines death sentence.
I agree with Gamma, especially with this in mind. Would suggest one on each wagon if Tchill was scum maybe.
Not sure what that second qquote has to do with it but thanks?
<Embrace The Void>

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Lots of people from this game are here too: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75047&start=1725
Thoughts on Cedrick's tone compared to this game? Equally agressive/condescending or not?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1288, Tchill13 wrote:Idk man. If scum bus they're choosing town cred over one less day phase they have to survive in THAT particular situation.

One vote was pretty much the deciding factor.
Well yeah. Of course they're choosing townced over another day phase to survive, but the idea is that they're less likely to be lynched in those days so it is +EV overall.
And I don't think luca wagon had nearly enough momentum at that point to reach a lynch anyway.
Immediate resistance to my idea already. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm saying there's no need for it in that particular situation on a claimed PR that close to lynch.
Resistance =/= you're correct. I'm resisting because making 6 people "conftown" over an assumption they're not bussing seems likely to lose us the game at some point.
There's never really a need for bussing. I personally am generally against bussing. But it still happens because people want the towncred and they think they can get to endgame. A 1-shot PR isn't significant to the point where you can rule out bussing of it. And I don't know why the situation would make scum less likely to bus here.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1308, MariaR wrote:

Why do you think Luca/Hop should be lock town? I haven't seen anything that should make me tr those players
Tchills play reminds me of the game I linked before and I don't think he has strong scum motivation
Self-bias for Hopkirk.
Wondering whether you buy the claim from Luca.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1279, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1276, Tchill13 wrote:Do yall really not see where I'm getting my confirm 6 townies thing?
I know I don't
I see it but don't quite agree, why do you think scum doesn't bus there?
<Embrace The Void>

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1292, MariaR wrote:
In post 1286, Ausuka wrote:Maria why have you locktowned gamma and katherine?
Explained Kath
Can you link me to this please? I looked in your ISO and I can't find it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1286, Ausuka wrote:Maria why have you locktowned gamma and katherine?
was thinking this too
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Anyway I'm off to sleep - I'll be back after some hours.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1293, Hopkirk wrote:Lets start with this was meant to be above the post, not in it. The post where you said you'd answer questions vanished, I assume since I went to iso and it doesn't carry over.
In post 1289, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1134, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1126, Cedrick wrote:Well good. riddance. Also thanks mafia. You kind of confirmed me as town. Time to re-evaluate
Lets start with this.

This really needs substantiation. You had him as null and he had you as town. You're off both wagons. You mention him once and don't talk to him while his read progression on you isn't good.
A post that's effectively a synonym for 'why?'
I am not going to answer this one because it should be pretty obvious. If it isn't, you aren't going to believe my explanation anyway.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:31 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1309, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1303, MariaR wrote:

unlimited? Yes
Tell me what you're basing this on.
Well someone who can't be nightkilled is basically someone who cannot be targeted by anything and if they so choose make it so they stay alive for good that seems really unfair for scum to not be able to deal with a player not all in anyway unless said player lets them do it
Where as if it was scum they can use that without complaint until they're the last scum and then that power is gone feels fairer
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1313, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1308, MariaR wrote:

Self-bias for Hopkirk.
Wondering whether you buy the claim from Luca.
I don't buy the claim but I think it's NAI for him to fake claim it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1300, Hopkirk wrote:Luca, if you're really a limited shot commuter I feel like just claiming that would be worthwhile.
lol

no way should he be claiming that info today
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1318, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1293, Hopkirk wrote:Lets start with this was meant to be above the post, not in it. The post where you said you'd answer questions vanished, I assume since I went to iso and it doesn't carry over.
In post 1289, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1134, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1126, Cedrick wrote:Well good. riddance. Also thanks mafia. You kind of confirmed me as town. Time to re-evaluate
Lets start with this.

This really needs substantiation. You had him as null and he had you as town. You're off both wagons. You mention him once and don't talk to him while his read progression on you isn't good.
A post that's effectively a synonym for 'why?'
I am not going to answer this one because it should be pretty obvious. If it isn't, you aren't going to believe my explanation anyway.
If you're just going to say 'it should be pretty obvious' then you give the impression that you're afraid how people will percieve it, and just want people to try and work it out/assume the best instead.

Clearly your offer to answer qs wasn't in good faith.

Why aren't you asking me anything/care about my thought process?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1311, Hopkirk wrote:Lots of people from this game are here too: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75047&start=1725
Thoughts on Cedrick's tone compared to this game? Equally agressive/condescending or not?
VOTE: hopkirk

you aren't scum hunting
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1302, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1296, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1290, Luca Blight wrote:
You can't just ignore the context of everything though - how else are you supposed to scumhunt?

You have to narrow down the options based on what is most and least likely to have occurred based on the info we have.
Tchill is saying that we get conftown from the people on the wagon. That's an incredibly dangerous viewpoint and I have no idea what "context" has to do with it.
Bussing happens and there's nothing about the Implo wagon that makes it less likely to be a bus wagon IMO.
I agree it confirms no-one, but clearly the implosion wagon is less likely to have seen bussing for the reasons I already stated.

I am a claimed pr (one scum can't ever kill), implosion is a scum pr, the lynch could go either way - scum would be pretty silly to bus here. It's possible, but I think at least the majority of the scumteam were on my wagon.
I think your PR claim came too late to matter. By the time you claimed Implo was at L-1 (while you were still voting Mumble) and you were at L-3 I believe.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”