He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Ircher »

(Please do.)
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:45 am

Post by projectmatt »

hi everyone, i'm not flaking. real life keeps getting in the way of being able to post.

i'll catch up on my thoughts later tonight.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

not voting because I don't see the point right now

outed my scumreads already and people need to post
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 526, Creature wrote:Can you not end the game before I have some fun?
this is one of the few posts that makes me think creature
might
be town, solely because i don't believe the mafia would be actively trying to prolong the day or slow down mislynches.
In post 531, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 522, Hiraki wrote:Anyone wanna claim the Performer kill?

Vote: Projectmatt
I think Hiraki is likely town but as I said, things point to the joral slot being town.

Gonna do some rereads to see who we should lynch today. Might be leaning penguin.

I dont think we need to mass claim but I wouldnt mind mason #2 claiming. Also the vig can claim the shot too.
hi, you never really elaborated on this. i would like to hear your thoughts on who the mafia is. why do you lean on penguin? do you still see them as viable scum?
In post 534, Golden Robster wrote:in the back of my mind am like "did ircher bus"
did you end up iso'ing him again? i honestly thought the way he tried to rush today was kind of weird but i can't shake the feeling that he's town after reading his iso.

the only thing i dislike about penguin's play today is that he seems overtly focused on defending himself and showing that he's not mafia, and his vote on jarjar looked like something that was done to invalidate his read as opposed to being a genuine scumread
In post 554, Creature wrote:I feel like scum is pretty obvious rn but we gotta find town to feel better.
yeah? who is the obvious scum? is it me?

jarjar's unvote on #558 strikes me as being town-cautiousness.
In post 559, Hiraki wrote:The fact that we're all saying Joral should also sound off at least something.
i want to hear more of your analysis/thoughts.

at the moment, i'm actually leaning on hikari being scum, or likely to be scum. i originally townread their opening post but i think they've been coasting off of the town cred that it gave them ever since, and i also feel like their analysis/reads so far have lacked considerable depth, and feel more made up to the fit the moment.

the other person in my scumpool is creature because i townread literally everyone else to an extent.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by projectmatt »

vote: hikari

change my mind
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by projectmatt »

vote: hiraki***

i can't spell
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

LOL

JORAL IS INCRIMINATED BY A CLOWN SCUMFLIP AND YOUR BEST MOVE IS TO CALL ME SCUM BECAUSE THAT CREDIBILITY THAT I EARNED 5 DAYS AGO AFTER A CONFIRMED SCUM FLIP IS GONE??

HAHAHA LET'S FINISH THIS
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 571, JarJarDrinks wrote:Does that read like he's for sure coming out as scum?
????????????????????????????
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

DAMN GUYS...I MUST BE SCREWING UP PRETTY HARD TO HAVE LOST MY TOWN CREDIBILITY IN...2 DAYS??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Ircher »

Yeah, I think we just go ahead and lynch Projectmatt. I'm like 70% confident that will end in a semi-perfect town victory.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Psyche »

Vote Count

projectmatt (2) - Hiraki, Ircher
Hiraki (1) - projectmatt
Hopkirk (1) - JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks (1) - PenguinPower
PenguinPower (0) -
Golden Robster (0) -
Creature (0) -
Ircher (0) -
Not Voting (3) - Golden Robster, Creature, Hopkirk

With 8 players alive, it will take 5 to lynch.
Last edited by Psyche on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Ircher »

@Mod: You apparently didn't fix the VC to use Hiraki instead of I think Tommy Egan. The votes for Hiraki got interpreted as votes for Hopkirk as a result.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I just have to point out how fake all of that post is though

PJ TRs my opening post but then says that my reads are shallow... where did those shallow reads come from? Hmmm...
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 582, Hiraki wrote:LOL

JORAL IS INCRIMINATED BY A CLOWN SCUMFLIP AND YOUR BEST MOVE IS TO CALL ME SCUM BECAUSE THAT CREDIBILITY THAT I EARNED 5 DAYS AGO AFTER A CONFIRMED SCUM FLIP IS GONE??

HAHAHA LET'S FINISH THIS
what
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Psyche »

ahh
votecount fixed (i think!)
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 588, Hiraki wrote:I just have to point out how fake all of that post is though

PJ TRs my opening post but then says that my reads are shallow... where did those shallow reads come from? Hmmm...
the idea of you "coasting off" towncred comes from the fact that your catch-up post came right as notmafia was getting lynched, and ever since that post i feel like your reads/general gameplay have gotten lazier.

for example, you insisted on not deeply considering other scum candidates until i flip town, in this post:
In post 494, Hiraki wrote:I'm not willing to go that far yet. If PM somehow DOESN'T flip scum here, then we can discuss.
which immediately gives you a reason to coast and not actually have to develop your own reads until a later point in the game (ie: when i get lynched)
In post 559, Hiraki wrote:The fact that we're all saying Joral should also sound off at least something.
this is a reiteration of your previous read with an appeal to faulty logic (if "everyone" scumreads something, it's not true)

and your response to me calling you out for that was to largely overreact and accuse my post of being fake.

considering that and your predecessor's awful posts, i don't regret my vote on you
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by projectmatt »

anyway i don't really expect to get you lynched today but that's fine. i'm perfectly ok with being lynched if it means my read will be taken seriously.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 585, Ircher wrote:Yeah, I think we just go ahead and lynch Projectmatt. I'm like 70% confident that will end in a semi-perfect town victory.
elaborate on this read.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 591, projectmatt wrote:the idea of you "coasting off" towncred comes from the fact that your catch-up post came right as notmafia was getting lynched, and ever since that post i feel like your reads/general gameplay have gotten lazier.
OK. So let's start using the actual timeframe here because the fact that you're making it sound like this has been going for days on days on end is not only scummy but also completely wrong.

I joined the game Saturday around 8 AM (I think I honestly replaced in the night before before I went out but I'm guessing at this point - it doesn't really matter), I then posted at 8 PM without reading the game. This is almost eerily apparent due to people's reactions to my post thinking that I was going to vote you rather than N_M. N_M was then lynched that night or the following day.

The game then resumes, the next day on Tuesday. It is now Thursday at 9:30. What span of time does a person lose all town credibility between 3 posts that only one person points out could be even remotely scummy? Oh goodie, you go into how they're somehow scummy too.
In post 591, projectmatt wrote:which immediately gives you a reason to coast and not actually have to develop your own reads until a later point in the game (ie: when i get lynched)
Actually, I called Joral scum pretty early on in the game. Maybe that's why I want you dead? Is this really that hard to follow? I'm not throwing shit out of thin air here.
In post 591, projectmatt wrote:this is a reiteration of your previous read with an appeal to faulty logic (if "everyone" scumreads something, it's not true)
Actually, that could not be further from the truth. My point is that you've done nothing to elevate Joral's slot from its already tarnished state. That's why we're saying Joral and not PM. No one even remembers (except you and Hopkirk, which really says a lot about who's coming after me) who I replaced and I don't think he played a good game either way.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I usually use these sort of arguments to see if I'm getting wet feet here but the fact that PM had no desire to read what I was saying (which makes sense given that scum is practically done here) and put words in my mouth makes me want to ride this one to the end and wrap this game up.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Triple posting!
In post 594, Hiraki wrote:The game then resumes, the next day on Tuesday. It is now Thursday at 9:30. What span of time does a person lose all town credibility between 3 posts that only one person points out could be even remotely scummy? Oh goodie, you go into how they're somehow scummy too.
Sorry - triple posting here. You've yet to say what was bad about my reads, just that by calling you out I was bad. There's a word for that...what's it called?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 594, Hiraki wrote:No one even remembers (except you and Hopkirk, which really says a lot about who's coming after me) who I replaced and I don't think he played a good game either way.
tbf, mod hasn't updated the playerlist to reflect. I didn't remember either.
<(") | (")>
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 594, Hiraki wrote:OK. So let's start using the actual timeframe here because the fact that you're making it sound like this has been going for days on days on end is not only scummy but also completely wrong.

I joined the game Saturday around 8 AM (I think I honestly replaced in the night before before I went out but I'm guessing at this point - it doesn't really matter), I then posted at 8 PM without reading the game. This is almost eerily apparent due to people's reactions to my post thinking that I was going to vote you rather than N_M. N_M was then lynched that night or the following day.

The game then resumes, the next day on Tuesday. It is now Thursday at 9:30. What span of time does a person lose all town credibility between 3 posts that only one person points out could be even remotely scummy? Oh goodie, you go into how they're somehow scummy too.
to be clear, i thought that you were town based on your very first catch-up post, and specifically said so in #492. i thought that your analysis was reasonable and that you articulated some of the things i was thinking during my own read-through. my townread on you also came with the expectation that you would continue to towntell, or to develop reads, or to generally show a thought process.

the reason my read on you changed is because it feels like you're coasting off of your catch-up post based on the posts that i outlined. it's not that you haven't posted much, it's that you went out of your way to say that you weren't planning on looking into other reads until after my flip. that's why it made me uncomfortable, and why it came off as scum-motivated. the time of span is irrelevant, because you already want the day to be over.
In post 594, Hiraki wrote:Actually, I called Joral scum pretty early on in the game. Maybe that's why I want you dead? Is this really that hard to follow? I'm not throwing shit out of thin air here.
yes. my entire point is that your read on me/joral feels like an attempt to avoid actually scumhunting.
In post 594, Hiraki wrote:Actually, that could not be further from the truth. My point is that you've done nothing to elevate Joral's slot from its already tarnished state. That's why we're saying Joral and not PM. No one even remembers (except you and Hopkirk, which really says a lot about who's coming after me) who I replaced and I don't think he played a good game either way.
cool. this is the kind of post i want to see from you, and it's the lack of points like these that made me think you were lazyscum trying to coast through having to scumhunt. why do you think that i haven't elevated joral's slot? who do you think mafia could be if i end up flipping town?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 593, projectmatt wrote:
In post 585, Ircher wrote:Yeah, I think we just go ahead and lynch Projectmatt. I'm like 70% confident that will end in a semi-perfect town victory.
elaborate on this read.
No. Or at least, not at the moment.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”