Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 3924, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 3915, Scioness Sajj wrote:Based on how clueless she is I think Lalendra might be town. I don't think she is faking that.
In post 3918, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3915, Scioness Sajj wrote:Based on how clueless she is I think Lalendra might be town. I don't think she is faking that.
The thing I hate is the timing of the cluelessness.
I mean it's actually ridiculous.

If lalendra is actually town here she bought herself a ticket to lylo with that. Oon top of being a mislynch candidate for scum she's actually clueless.

IF lalendra is scum, she is, then the cluelessness is AtE. I've never seen lalendra show great skills at fighting off her lynch. I can see her as scum saying "she won't fight" then acting like she has no clue whats going on the game. Thats what you do when you dont know how to methodically defend yourself.
I don't understand what's ridiculous.
Every lurker town, clueless or with bad reads or just a lurker, gets themselves a ticket to lylo, if you want to put it that way. I don't know why you seem so outraged by the fact that lurkers are usually disengaged and thus outliving engaged townies.

Wouldn't call it ate. Imo, if she isn't good at defending herself then she is less likely to try to defend herself by showing how little she knows about the game while trying to provide content. Right now, town or scum she is good policy lynch. I think if you don't know how to methodically defend yourself and you try to go clueless route you try for flat out clueless. She provided content about Ausuka based on meta and 'decided' to forgot about Ausuka's confirmed status. It's not intuitive to make lies like that. The purpose of first part, providing meta content on Ausuka, gets nullified by the second part, forgetting about IC role. Doing something like that isn't really basic defense.

If she is generally bad at defending herself I highly doubt she would try to defend herself like that. She can be scum and she can be clueless but i doubt something like this would be intentional.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3947, Lalendra wrote:
In post 3941, Tchill13 wrote:you refuse to defend yourself. You claim its because "you dont know how" youre helpless town. I dont buy that. Town SHOULD at least try to fight back. Then there's the self vote threat....
How would you like me to defend myself? I explained my reasoning for thinking TBG is scum, how many scum I think there are and why, why I think FL was killed...I'm explaining my logic for every stance I've taken. I don't have "reasoning" to explain why I'm town other than by saying that I'm town. If everyone is confbiased at this point and refuses to believe me, then that's not my problem. I just think it's sad that we're wasting time here when we could be lynching TBG and finding the rest of the scum team (whether it's 1, or 3, or whatever).
In post 3948, Lalendra wrote:I guess I shouldn't say it's not my problem, because it clearly IS my problem because I'm probably getting mislynched yet-fucking-again.
"yet-fucking-again"

"
yet fucking again
"

why do you think this is the case? why do you think you're mislynched often. you obviously have an opinion.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Lalendra »

I did actually forget she was IC so thank you for the reminder.

I am defending myself the best I can, I'm not calculating the way to do it. I am attempting to answer questions as they are presented and be as transparent as possible with my thinking. It's not methodical or subversive. I regularly get reminded that I'm no good at the game so thanks for that as well. I do, however, have to disagree with the statement that I am disengaged. I am reading the game thoroughly and doing my best. I may come off as a "lurker" because I only jump in and say something when I feel that I have something to say, I don't post just to post, nor am I capable of breaking setups or figuring out the scum master plan. I am simply here, doing my best, trying to have fun, like everyone else.

p-edit: My opinion right now is that apparently, I am just not a very good player, and for some reason people seem to confuse being scum and being a less-than-optimal player for the same thing. I am also getting frustrated that everyone is so convinced I am scum that they are taking everything I say as evidence of that. So I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy watching you all go back to square one tomorrow.
Show
"Lalendra is her usual mislynch self." - FlavorLeaf
"Lal was interesting. I wavered from okay that could be a confused townie to WTF." - StefanB
"nothing in lalendra's ISO suggests town
but then again nothing in lalendra's entire career suggests town" - Mathdino
~ V/LA on weekends ~
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Tchill13 »

its actually outrageous lurkers out live engaged town but thats post game talk.

im talking about why she thinks the scum team consist of only 3 ppl. thats bizarre and ausuka pointed out the flaw in reasoning she hasnt commented back on yet.

idc about tthe rest of her "cluelessness" that could be WIFOM.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
Lalendra explained the issues I had and she seems genuine rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3952, Lalendra wrote:I did actually forget she was IC so thank you for the reminder.

I am defending myself the best I can, I'm not calculating the way to do it. I am attempting to answer questions as they are presented and be as transparent as possible with my thinking. It's not methodical or subversive. I regularly get reminded that I'm no good at the game so thanks for that as well. I do, however, have to disagree with the statement that I am disengaged. I am reading the game thoroughly and doing my best. I may come off as a "lurker" because I only jump in and say something when I feel that I have something to say, I don't post just to post, nor am I capable of breaking setups or figuring out the scum master plan. I am simply here, doing my best, trying to have fun, like everyone else.

p-edit: My opinion right now is that apparently, I am just not a very good player, and for some reason people seem to confuse being scum and being a less-than-optimal player for the same thing. I am also getting frustrated that everyone is so convinced I am scum that they are taking everything I say as evidence of that. So I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy watching you all go back to square one tomorrow.
square 1? we have a scum flip. thats not square one. I don't see why you're not attacking other people's cases and pointing out flaws against you. They can't all be good cases if you're actually town. The lack to do what i just mentioned screams scum. It's not hard to do that. Nobody is accusing you of being bad. You just lurk. I've yet to see a NATURAL read from you that looks too in depth, a hallmark of town lalendra. Thats my sole main case against you backed up by the fact hop and flavor also agree that you're scum and i thought flavor was kind of familiar with you isn't he?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 3953, Tchill13 wrote:its actually outrageous lurkers out live engaged town but thats post game talk.
how so? do you expect scum to keep engaged/leader-ly type players alive? as for town pov, judging by how many people lurk/flake out reading policy lynching them all isn't really an option nor particularly nice thing to do.
im talking about why she thinks the scum team consist of only 3 ppl. thats bizarre and ausuka pointed out the flaw in reasoning she hasnt commented back on yet.

my bad then.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3954, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Who u looking to lynch then ?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3957, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 3954, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Who u looking to lynch then ?
Probably pine tbh
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 3 VC #12Dunnstral (2) - Golden Robster (), Myloninja13 ()
Creature (1) - Kublai Khan ()
Lalendra (7) - Hopkirk (), Ausuka (), PenguinPower (), Tchill13 (), Wavemode (), JarJarDrinks (), Ankamius ()

JarJarDrinks (0) -
Texcat (3) - Creature (), Scioness Sajj (), TehBrawlGuy ()
TehBrawlGuy (1) - Lalendra ()
Myloninja13 (2) - Dunnstral (), Texcat ()
Not Voting (4) - Frozen Angel, Pine, Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald ()

Lynch ThresholdDuring day 3, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

Deadline
Day 3 ends on July 24, 2018 8:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2018-07-24 20:00:00).

Moderator NotesIf you have consistent weekend V/LA, you must remind me every weekend, or I will prod you. Alternatively, you can set V/LA tags each weekend.
Seeking a replacement for Pine.

PenguinPower is V/LA from July 19 to July 22.
If you notice any mistakes, please point them out. (That includes looking at the voting history.)

Spoiler: Current Voting History
Day 3Dunnstral: Myloninja13 ()
Golden Robster: Dunnstral ()
Creature: Texcat () --> Lalendra () --> Texcat ()
Kublai Khan: Creature ()
Hopkirk: Lalendra ()
Gamma Emerald: Lalendra () --> (Null) ()
Ausuka
: Myloninja13 () --> Lalendra ()
Lalendra: TehBrawlGuy ()
Tchill13: Lalendra ()
JarJarDrinks: Creature () --> (Null) () --> Lalendra () --> Dunnstral () --> Lalendra ()
Ankamius: Lalendra ()
Texcat: Myloninja13 ()
TehBrawlGuy: JarJarDrinks () --> Texcat ()
Wavemode: TehBrawlGuy () --> Lalendra ()
PenguinPower: Texcat () --> Myloninja13 () --> Lalendra ()
Myloninja13: Dunnstral ()
Scioness Sajj: Texcat ()

Spoiler: Previous Voting History
Day 2
Note: * - Hammer Vote

Dunnstral (4): Myloninja13 () --> JarJarDrinks () --> PenguinPower () --> TehBrawlGuy ()
Golden Robster (17): Hopkirk () --> (Null) () --> PenguinPower () --> Scioness Sajj () --> Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Creature () -->
WhemeStar
() --> Wavemode () --> Scioness Sajj () --> TehBrawlGuy () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> PenguinPower () -->
WhemeStar
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Pine (1): Andriod18 ()
Creature (3): Myloninja13 () --> PenguinPower () -->
WhemeStar
(*)
Kublai Khan (5):
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> Vaxkiller () --> PenguinPower () -->
WhemeStar
()
WhemeStar
(4): Vaxkiller () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> PenguinPower ()
Hopkirk (5): Andriod18 () --> Kublai Khan () --> (Null) () ==> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Gamma Emerald (5): Kublai Khan () --> Golden Robster () --> (Null) () --> PenguinPower () -->
WhemeStar
()
Ausuka
(7): PenguinPower () --> Myloninja13 () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> Myloninja13 () --> TehBrawlGuy () -->
WhemeStar
()
Lalendra (7): Vaxkiller () --> JarJarDrinks () --> Andriod18 () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> PenguinPower () -->
WhemeStar
()
EspeciallyTheLies (1): PenguinPower ()
JarJarDrinks (10): Andriod18 () --> EspeciallyTheLies () --> (Null) () --> Andriod18 () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> Andriod18 () -->
WhemeStar
()
Andriod18 (2): JarJarDrinks () --> Kublai Khan ()
Texcat (2): ArcAngel9 () --> Myloninja13 ()
ArcAngel9 (1): Texcat ()
TehBrawlGuy (7): (Null) () --> Wavemode () -->
WhemeStar
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Vaxkiller (5):
WhemeStar
() --> Myloninja13 () --> PenguinPower () -->
WhemeStar
() --> PenguinPower ()
Wavemode (6): Texcat () --> Andriod18 () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
() ==>
WhemeStar
()
PenguinPower (7): Myloninja13 () --> Kublai Khan () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> Myloninja13 () --> Golden Robster () --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Myloninja13 (1): PenguinPower ()
Scioness Sajj (3): Andriod18 () -->
WhemeStar
() --> PenguinPower ()
Flavor Leaf
(5): JarJarDrinks () --> Kublai Khan () --> PenguinPower () --> Golden Robster () -->
WhemeStar
()

Day 1
Note: * = Hammer Vote

Note: ^ = Vote after hammer vote.

Dunnstral (5):
Osuka
() --> Texcat () --> Lalendra () -->
Osuka
() -->
Performer
()
Srceenplay
(0): (Null)
Performer
(5):
Osuka
() --> TheRampage () --> Wavemode () --> Andriod18 () -->
Performer
()*
Joral
(0): (Null)
Almost50
(8): Hopkirk () --> Edosurist () -->
Osuka
() -->
Ausuka
() --> (Null) () --> Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Andriod18 ()
Fumuki (0): (Null)
Golden Robster (13):
Almost50
() --> Wavemode () -->
Osuka
() -->
Ausuka ()
--> JarJarDrinks () --> (Null) () --> Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Wavemode () --> (Null) () --> ArcAngel9 () --> Andriod18 () --> (Null) ()
Pine (2):
Osuka
() --> Andriod18 ()
Creature (6):
Performer
() --> Myloninja13 () --> TheRampage () -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 () -->
Performer
()
Kublai Khan (6):
Osuka
() -->
Almost50
() --> Scioness Sajj () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Osuka
() -->
Performer
()
WhemeStar
(3): Lalendra () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Flavor Leaf
()
Hopkirk (9):
Osuka
() --> Lalendra () -->
Osuka
() --> (Null) () --> Wavemode () -->
Performer
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 ()
Edosurist (2): Texcat () -->
Almost50
()
Gamma Emerald (3): Vaxkiller () --> Wavemode () --> Andriod18 () --> (Null) ()^
Ausuka
(9): JarJarDrinks () --> Creature () --> Myloninja13 () --> (Null) () --> TheRampage () --> Wavemode () -->
Performer
() --> Lalendra () --> Andriod18 ()
Lalendra (3):
Almost50
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
()
EspeciallyTheLies (2):
Almost50
() -->
Performer
()
Lovebird (1): Edosurist ()
Davesaz (1): Wavemode ()
Frozen Angel (3):
Performer
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
()
JarJarDrinks (8):
Osuka
() -->
Almost50
() --> Charles510 () --> Edosurist () -->
Osuka
() -->
Ausuka
() --> Wavemode () --> Andriod18 ()
Osuka
(10): Wavemode () --> JarJarDrinks () --> ArcAngel9 () --> Pine () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Performer
() --> TheRampage () -->
Performer
() --> Vaxkiller () -->
Performer
()
Texcat (4):
Osuka
() --> Wavemode () -->
Osuka
() --> Andriod18 ()
Andriod18 (4): Kublai Khan () --> Lovebird () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Performer
()
ArcAngel9 (4): Texcat () --> TheRampage () --> Texcat () -->
Performer
()
Charles510 (2): JarJarDrinks () --> (Null) ()
Vaxkiller (8): JarJarDrinks () --> Scioness Sajj () --> Andriod18 () --> JarJarDrinks () --> Golden Robster () --> Wavemode () --> TheRampage () -->
Performer
()
Wavemode (5): Texcat () --> Charles510 () --> (Null) () -->
Osuka
() -->
Performer
()
TheRampage (3): Creature () --> (Null) () -->
Osuka
()
PenguinPower (1):
Performer
()
Myloninja13 (4): Edosurist () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 ()
Scioness Sajj (4):
Ausuka
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 ()
Flavor Leaf
(1): Andriod18 ()

Pre-GameDunnstral (2): Texcat () --> Pine ()
Srceenplay
(1): Andriod18 ()
Pine (1):
Osuka
()
Kublai Khan (1): Pine ()
Hopkirk (1):
Osuka
()
Edosurist (1): Pine ()
Osuka
(2): Pine () --> Wavemode ()
Texcat (1): Pine ()
Wavemode (1):
Osuka
()
Last edited by Ircher on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 3955, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 3952, Lalendra wrote:I did actually forget she was IC so thank you for the reminder.

square 1? we have a scum flip. thats not square one. I don't see why you're not attacking other people's cases and pointing out flaws against you. They can't all be good cases if you're actually town. The lack to do what i just mentioned screams scum. It's not hard to do that. Nobody is accusing you of being bad. You just lurk. I've yet to see a NATURAL read from you that looks too in depth, a hallmark of town lalendra. Thats my sole main case against you backed up by the fact hop and flavor also agree that you're scum and i thought flavor was kind of familiar with you isn't he?
Do you have a "case" other than that you disagree with my playstyle this game? Correct, having a scumflip isn't square one, but it is when everyone is studiously ignoring the OBVIOUS scum in TBG which was pointed to by said scum flip. No one has pointed out why my case against TBG is incorrect, they have merely ignored it completely, which leads me to believe that scum are still protecting him. Flavor is also familiar with me, you're right; however, he was wrong here, and so are you.
Show
"Lal was interesting. I wavered from okay that could be a confused townie to WTF." - StefanB
~ V/LA on weekends ~
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Ircher »

Prodding Frozen Angel (2d 13h). Krazy replaces Pine.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3956, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 3953, Tchill13 wrote:its actually outrageous lurkers out live engaged town but thats post game talk.
how so? do you expect scum to keep engaged/leader-ly type players alive? as for town pov, judging by how many people lurk/flake out reading policy lynching them all isn't really an option nor particularly nice thing to do.

my bad then.
I expect town to take care of liabilities in the form of lurkers and/or scum. If you leave lurker town alive you WILL leave lurker scum alive. Please save this for post game lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

you have a better shot at making a reasonable TBG case than you do defending yourself and you've taken the easier path lalendra.

is my disagreeing of your play not justified lalendra?

Why do you think flavor and hopkirk have incoreectly read you?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Lalendra »

It is not justified because the fact that I frequently have reads that are "too well thought out" (?) is not something that I couldn't fake as scum. In fact, it would be easier as scum to fake a townread that was too well thought out, or a scumread that is largely based on WIFOM and nitpicking, than it is to find actual scum as town, in my opinion. I assume that Hop and FL had similar reasons to yours for misreading me, but neither of them have really elaborated on their reasoning so I can't dispute what I don't know.
Show
~ V/LA on weekends ~
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I don't believe i've ever seen you have those types of reads as scum though. Can you link a scum game where you have faked TR's that are too well thought out? Is that something you can factually say you've accomplished as scum?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3962, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 3956, Scioness Sajj wrote:

my bad then.
I expect town to take care of liabilities in the form of lurkers and/or scum. If you leave lurker town alive you WILL leave lurker scum alive. Please save this for post game lol.
Does this include me
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 3928, Kublai Khan wrote: TehBrawlGuy is also on my scum list. His explanations of "the proper thing to do is blahblahblah" feels mechanical and overly rational. There's no... anticipation or anxiety to his posting.

lol, this is the most flattering way anyone's scumread me in a long time

You're pretty much correct on the last part, though. I thought Wheme was obviously scum after the claim hesitance, and I thought he was clearly the lynch, so why would I rush or stress about the inevitable?

Pine I'm null on, so whether or not I swing that way will depend on his replacement's posting
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

@Krazy
Here's the important information

the last 10-20 pages of D2 are the most cruical, the rest of D1-D2 is skippable

Hopkirk is confrmed masons with the late Flavor Leaf
Ausuka is confirmed IC, and neighbors with Wave, and the late Performer, who was also Vengeful
PP is claimed VT
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

@ankimus its inclusive of all lurkers no matter alignment.

seriously though lalendra, TBG, Vax, (creature, brawler) all have decent chances of being scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

TBG immediately pushes jarjar, the mislynch for scum to push im as far as players that could have "bussed". Who else pushed jarjar?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Krazy »

Hi guys, haven't read anything yet. Good job on the maf lynch. Don't expect a vote from me tonight.

How many mafia are we expecting with this many players? 6, with 5 still alive?
vote conspiracy
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 3971, Krazy wrote:Hi guys, haven't read anything yet. Good job on the maf lynch. Don't expect a vote from me tonight.

How many mafia are we expecting with this many players? 6, with 5 still alive?
Yeah, either 6 or 5 total both seem plausible. I think we treat both the same way right now anyway.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Krazy »

When is Ausuka confirmed as innocent child? Man this thread is a beast 0.o
vote conspiracy
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Ircher »

(It is linked under the event history in the OP.)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”