NY214: Project Pinecone (Game over! Town wins!)

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Chickadee »

I'm ok with lynching Elbirn if that's where the group is going. I had a good town read on Elbirn, but with the Dram flip, I'm accepting that my reads this game are not on point.

I also really like the profii wagon. I would def go there.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2022, Inferno390 wrote:Andrius+MoI.
Trust me if this were the case I'd have died laughing the minute I got my role pm.
Because THINGS: THE ENCORE.
In post 2024, Pine wrote:
In post 2021, Elbirn wrote:I've still yet to read since day start and I dont think I'm ever going to have time for this. I'm sorry. I despise being a flake but the game will be healthier without me at this point

@Pine: please replace me
Searching for a replacement. If you have someone who would like to play in this game, PM me with their name and I'll go recruiting.
dramonic ;_;
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Lol no
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Taly »

Inferno
can you please elaborate on your scumread over
MOI
and
Andrius
because I really don't think the whole "
this scumpair"
OR
"this scumpair"
is an effective approach to the game.

I'm honestly still holding out until a new person comes into the
Elbirn
slot, I'm pretty agitated with the replace out, but I don't blame
Elbirn
as a person for it. I just think replacing out when heavily scumread is a very, very pro-scum thing to do.
This is a big reinforcement on why I think you're jumping on pushes for a lynch agenda rather than gamesolving.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2025, Chickadee wrote:I'm ok with lynching Elbirn if that's where the group is going. I had a good town read on Elbirn, but with the Dram flip, I'm accepting that my reads this game are not on point.

Minimizing your own reads because you were wrong once is ALSO not an effective approach to the game for town.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2028, Taly wrote:This is a big reinforcement on why I think you're jumping on pushes for a lynch agenda rather than gamesolving.
I can meme and gamesolve. What are your thoughts about my case on profii?

Follow up: if Elbirn and I were to both flip town, who's scum?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Taly »

Skygazer wrote:
In post 2028, Taly wrote:This is a big reinforcement on why I think you're jumping on pushes for a lynch agenda rather than gamesolving.
I can meme and gamesolve. What are your thoughts about my case on profii?
OK I'll dive into this
Skygazer wrote:VOTE: profii

i like this counterwagon

don't like how profii continuously throws shade at me and taly yet is so ready to jump on to the elbirn wagon and place it at L-1, especially considering how he's showing doubts about elbirn
I can see where
profii
is associated with
Elbirn
due to his odd progression onto the wagon followed by the questioning, but I'm not too keen that scum would really ask much questions or gauge the point of someone's push on a wagon when the lynch was about to happen.

I don't see a straightforward reason to think
profii's
motives for posting were scum, at least not without an answer from mine and
Rask's
questions, which he hasn't responded to yet.

I also feel like
profii
was a perfect counterwagon to
Elbirn
already, since nobody was sure he was town and multiple people were already doubting his posts, so pushing him felt a bit lynchbaity imo.
In post 1932, Skygazer wrote:like, it's possible he knows that elbirn is going to flip town so he's flip flopping and throwing shade at taly and myself to set up future mislynches in the event of an elbirn town flip
I mean, weren't you doing this with these statements?
In post 1741, Skygazer wrote: I can believe that the xyzzy wagon was a counterwagon; I already said there's likely scum on it before and with HitAlt/Chickadee as townreads now I can see Elbirn as scum
xyzzy still likely town esp if elbirn is scum

I can see HWS as scum through PoE

also yall are posting too much
In post 1744, Skygazer wrote:If I had to pick between Ausuka/MoI I'd actually pick MoI as scum at this point.
- The post calling
TW
an SK
In post 1916, Skygazer wrote:okay i'd like to lynch profii tomorrow regardless of the elbirn flip
You put up a lot of possibilities on who could be scum following your vote on
Elbirn
without a lot of justification or push to a concrete conclusion.

And what makes you think
profii
that
knows
Elbirn
could be town? I thought you were strong on
Elbirn
being scum.

What eliminates the possibility of
Profii-Elbirn
being scum-scum?

Which is what I think contradicts your , where you say
profii-Elbirn
are BOTH scum, but it's clear that you still think
TW
is SK but you want to TELL him he should shoot
Elbirn
tonight. , knowing that
TW
is keeping his cards close right now and leashing him won't be a productive way of figuring out his alignment here.

So it just feels like you're pushing away from the
Elbirn
being scum/lynch, but you still want him flipped?
Skygazer wrote:Follow up: if Elbirn and I were to both flip town, who's scum?
Well first off, if you're both town, I'd throw my hands in the air and hope I'm NKed because I'm going to be floored with town's performance this game.

I don't know who I'd think were scum then, tbh. I think it's extremely likely one of you are scum, and I can't accurately assess who WOULD be scum upon seeing your townflips unless I saw the following NKs and role results to help give me direction.

If you're both town, then I'd probably just lynch
TW
to avoid more kills that can endgame town, and because there's a part of me that thinks he could be SK. But I'm not solid on this.
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 am

Post by HitAlt »

I'm sorry guys, life has been hectic again..
I'll REALLY try to catch-up within a day or so. Probably tomorrow night as I have a day off wednesday.
I am Alt. Hope it's a hit.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:05 am

Post by profii »

In post 1954, Taly wrote:
profii
can you walk me through your thinking on your
Elbirn to L-1
vote?

Because your posts heavily imply that you haven't read my ISO assessments in depth.

Yet you seem completely fine with the
Elbirn
under the pretense of what
I
have to say about it.
Somethzing fishy is going on with the wagon. It’s weird that no one else gets a look in by the time a player gets that close to L-1

Bearing in mind your slot was heavily scum read then replaced out and you are the main wagon driver - I have paranoia

Then day 2 a LOT of PRs seem to be knocking about scum probably don’t know where they can push safely or not

So maybe Elbirn is scared scum who has just gone awol since their kill failed and they lost a dude and a load of PRs surfaced - though they did lose a PR so I guess they have some too

So your case fits, tbh it’s borderline insulting and misrepresentative to say I’ve not read your case - tell me why, if we are reading exactly the same words you are expecting me to come to different conclusions? I feel like you are shading me a bit unfairly there

Anyway - it’s a bit of a tricky spot, I think I’ve said before in games I get that feeling in poker where you just call the bet to see what the other dude is holding - so basically feels like a info lynch with a decent chance of hitting scum, failing it hitting scum, I’d guess you look pretty bad for driving it so maybe TW can shoot you in the night which is kinda a worthy trade

My sort of feeling on day 2 is not a great deal has happened because this wagon nearly clicked so fast, therefore our main events are all the PR reveals and then a little CW on me. I guess that makes Elbirn more likely scum if they don’t want to be on that bus

Also you get more excited about l-1 than me :P
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Skygazer »

Taly if you want someone that's not even trying to gamesolve then just look at the above profii post.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Ausuka »

the worst, Inferno390, Skygazer- possible scum votes on profii wagon.
In post 1944, the worst wrote:Off to a strong start here. I really wanna kill profii or Elbirn now.
In post 1924, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: profii

FYI, I’m still for Elbirn. This is just to prevent stupidity and to push some pressure in Profii’s direction.
In post 1808, Skygazer wrote:Okay yeah after reading up just now I can see profii as scum and profii makes sense as an Elbirn partner too. I can do iso's if anyone wants but here are some general points I've noticed while phoneposting:

He seems hyperfocused on analyzing the Rask wagon and doesn't seem to want to do much scum hunting beyond that. He continuously throws shade at me during D1 but avoids voting (early on possibly to avoid being read as opportunistic after HitAlt pointed out his honey pot and later on probably because my wagon had no momentum anymore). I would argue that myself and flubber (now that he's flipped town) were very safe scumreads to have in this game. He also keeps throwing shade at Gustavo/Taly, another safe scum read to have at that point and possibly a good candidate for a mislynch as well assuming my read on Taly is correct. He throws a tiny bit of shade at dram but never pushes hard and never even comments on the claim either, so that's sus. Then there's his vote on the xyzzy wagon that comes out of nowhere, basically jumping ship from flubber to a different wagon (also a likely mislynch) with little reasoning beyond momentum.

As others have pointed out there's also a ton of information instead of analysis. It's also interesting to note that he really doesn't talk about Elbirn at all or dram until the wagon forms.
In post 1809, Skygazer wrote:When Elbirn flips scum we'll have two scum down so I'm fine with being a mislynch after that tbh especially if it keeps me away from lylo situations. After that though, please consider looking at profii.
In post 1935, Skygazer wrote:hot take: we lynch profii and let tw kill elbirn or vice versa
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:11 am

Post by profii »

In post 1952, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1910, profii wrote:I’ll look over this at work assuming a hammer doesn’t come along

To be fair looks legit enough, I just want to look carefully at if some of that is actually AI - eg activity - are we playing lynch all lurkers here? Etc
I mean the implication, if I'm reading right, and I think I am, is you haven't yet read the case at this point.
Is this right? Did you skim?
If you aren't sure about the case, and you aren't sure about the wagonomics or how fast it formed and no CW and such, then what made you comfortable or give you confidence in elbirnscum to begin with
Because you say like you want the lynch fairly quick too and no CW either

I'm not trying to make you look bad or "get you", I really have trouble understanding any of this thought process
please clarify if you can
I don’t think given the player list that scum are going to lol hammer especially given the amount of big font Taly keeps using

So I don’t think L-1 is that big a deal to begin with, maybe if someone said intent sure but the reaction was a CW on me

If we don’t legit push the wagon then people are just going to assume it’s not doing anything - people get scared and do stuff at l-1

Also there is a great chance of scum in {Elbirn, Taly} so let’s poke in there
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:14 am

Post by profii »

In post 2034, Skygazer wrote:Taly if you want someone that's not even trying to gamesolve then just look at the above profii post.
How is saying let’s find the scum in {Taly / Elbirn} not game solving - that gets us 2 scum out the game, let’s hypothetically say TW does us the favour tonight we would have 12 players to find the rest

Given the amount of PR floating around, tomorrow becomes easier and clearer. Do we need to sort every slot rn?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:16 am

Post by brassherald »

Tell me why there is a great chance of scum in {Taly/Elbirn} in 3 sentences or less, then give me which one you suspect more, profii.

I want to get a succinct statement.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Gonna slap Ausuka for her scumlist on the Elbirn wagon.

@Taly, will summarize my read on MoI and Andrius when I get to a computer, it’s too much to do on mobile.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2031, Taly wrote:You put up a lot of possibilities on who could be scum following your vote on
Elbirn
without a lot of justification or push to a concrete conclusion.
Let me clarify: I'm sus at profii throwing shade at people on the Elbirn wagon yet still going along with it. My weak reads aren't inconsistent with my vote on Elbirn.
In post 2031, Taly wrote:And what makes you think
profii
that
knows
Elbirn
could be town? I thought you were strong on
Elbirn
being scum.

What eliminates the possibility of
Profii-Elbirn
being scum-scum?

Which is what I think contradicts your , where you say
profii-Elbirn
are BOTH scum, but it's clear that you still think
TW
is SK but you want to TELL him he should shoot
Elbirn
tonight. , knowing that
TW
is keeping his cards close right now and leashing him won't be a productive way of figuring out his alignment here.

So it just feels like you're pushing away from the
Elbirn
being scum/lynch, but you still want him flipped?
I'm just saying that scum-profii/scum-elbirn and scum-profii/town-elbirn both make sense. His vote on Elbirn could be read as bussing or as opportunistic imo. I'm not pushing away from Elbirn necessarily, I would gladly go back to that vote (as you can see in my vice-versa post regarding TW's kill). I'm not sure how directing TW's kill is anti-town, other players have touched upon leashing the serial killer before and if he's vig he's likely going to shoot for scum anyways and if he's serial killer he's likely going to make shots that make him look like a vig so I don't get your point.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 2029, Taly wrote:
In post 2025, Chickadee wrote:I'm ok with lynching Elbirn if that's where the group is going. I had a good town read on Elbirn, but with the Dram flip, I'm accepting that my reads this game are not on point.

Minimizing your own reads because you were wrong once is ALSO not an effective approach to the game for town.
That's fair. However, historically, I feel I've either been really with it, or really not with it. And my grasp on this game is not good, because it's moving too fast for me. So I largely do not trust most of my reads.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:47 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

First up a quick state of the game analysis. BTW over 20 pages in 3 days is stupid and those of you spamming single liners make this game impossible to keep up with. Whatever has been said at least Taly is posting significant content with his many, many posts.

PoE is going to be a powerful tool going forward. I’m going to sort the playerlist into pools based on where my head is at based on the Day 1 and how claims have flowed.

LockTown
– I will not question these ever. This is where I go based on my Role PM but no-one (including me) cares since everyone says that.

Andrius – N1 means he cannot be scum or Serial Killer. No ifs and or buts for me. You want to fight me on this be my guest but I will fight you to the death if you make any move to lynch Andy.

Chickadee – Simply due to Andy’s statements. I know him well enough he is not going to do something stupid related to his role and declare her Town on a mistaken basis.

Solid Town
– Between claims and play Day 1 I have enough faith these players are Town I’d fight a wagon on them today and for at least a few days going forward at worst.

Rask – I do not believe he’s cleared by Aus (more on that later) but his Day 1 was enough that I see that Rask is pretty Town for me. Moves to LockTown if Aus is ever cleared.

Brass – While early on today I thought his pre-emptive Active BP claim was SK panic now that theWorst has owned up to the Dram shot I think he’s clear of being the potential Serial Killer. Still an outside chance he could be Scum looking to explain away the missing kill but between HitAlt / myself / whatever other means we have I think he will get cleared before that becomes a long term issue. Potentially a valuable clear for the WIFOM he could generate for Scum / SK with an Activated BP as a deterant for a Nightkill. His play surrounding Dram does not look like a bus to me.

HitAlt – Again the Detective claim and his interaction with theWorst says he’s very likely what he claims. Doesn’t 100% clear him but with Ausuka my best guess for the slot of Scum Investigation I’d certainly not put him in the spotlight or several days. Now if he’s alive Day 6 and keeps coming up with no results and no scum investigation role has flipped he’d be worth discussing. But that’s a ways off.

Probably Town

Taly – I have some reservations about Day 1 “no-one is working with me” narrative but that may be chocked up to playstyle. I feel good enough with the nature of his posting that if he is scum he’ll be outed eventually by his ISO. And while hyper-activity is not necessarily Pro-Town there is enough readable content in his ISO I’d not lynch there anytime soon.

Inferno – I think the likelihood he bussed Dram is pretty low (although not as low as Brass). I think likely his whole need to call everyone who disagrees with him scum and his “I’m an IC” boasting today is probably bad play but if it gets to endgame with no obvious suspects in sight I think this would be a prime place to hang. Also want to add his claim is not alignment indicative. It might come in handy later on when it might be possible to prove he visited someone who wasn’t the nightkill but otherwise is a big fat Meh.

Needs to Die Sooner or Later

Ausuka – I’m pretty sure she’s a scum Fruit Vendor of some sort. As such I don’t clear Rask at all on the claim. Especially given the other amount of apparent Town clearing mechanics (my role / HitAlt / what Andy has going) and the fact that I’m limited but she’s not. Her Dayplay also could certainly be from scum. I personally don't see the process by which she chose Rask but I can't say it is scummy either.

Likely Serial Killer but I really Don’t Care

TheWorst – Sorry Duckling but I know you are 98% likely to not be Town. The presence of a Detective (even a scum one) is a nod to the likely existences of an SK. The Dram shot is a very strong indicator that he’s not a Vig – given no other claims Day 1 a Serial Killer has an overwhelming need to take out a Jailkeeper regardless of the JK's alignment before the SK can be blocked from making kills. Add in his Day 1 cagey play and his response to my “You are a SK again” early game banter and I’m sure that’s the case. And his posts since HitAlt outed him along the lines of “I’m going to kill everyone who suspects me” / “I might as well be a IC” are straight out of Ducklings SK playbook from Echo Bay Grits where he kept trying to frame the discussion around him being a BP meant he was obv Town. And is a textbook example of communicating to the scum team where to shoot as the PoE noose is already getting tight and he can’t have duplication with scum on his kills. Worst was originally my N1 vend which I heavily leaned on with my “he’ll be sorted Day 2” language but Andy had me questioning enough that I thought it better to Townbin or damn Andy earlier.

And I don’t really care. He’s already lost. He’s been outed and can’t make questionable kills into claimed Town roles. Two kills in a Night and both are very pro-scum? He eats rope? 3 or 4 scum dead and game isn’t over? He eats rope. Frankly you just lynch him the Day before expected LYLO even if you think he is 99.9995% Vig. That’s well down the line and if he’s a Vig he’ll be dead well before that. So no point in discussing it other than having Duckling claim his shot every Night in the opening post the next morning.

Who is left?

Elbirn, Sky, Xyzzy, HeWho, and Profii.

Just on Day 1play I’d be least inclinded to lynch Elbirn and then probably Xyzzy. I have not read through Taly’s cases in depth so until I get the chance (upcoming post).

Frankly I think if you carpet bombed / cleared this section and lynched Ausuka and then theWorst when the game isn’t over with Aus’s hanging you’d have a victory. Given that I think the Worst pretty much has to shoot in this pool or be hung that’s very feasible.

Now onto “current events” …
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

Seeing Magna post is like when you've been waiting for your date to show up and they show up and you remember what joy is when you see their face.

Otherwise will be quiet and wait.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2042, MagnaofIllusion wrote:TheWorst – Sorry Duckling but I know you are 98% likely to not be Town.
hold onto that 2% my dude. I live to surprise. :]
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2020, Andrius wrote:Let's not assume one MUST be scum from claims alone.
Just as we must not assume they both MUST be town from claims alone.

We'll know them by their fruits.
Pun intended. ...I'll leave now.
this is a great post
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Carpet bombing's always fun.
If you think TW is probably SK do you think the odds of one of brass or hit being scum BP or scum detective are possibly worth consideration?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 2042, MagnaofIllusion wrote:“I’m going to kill everyone who suspects me”
I mean, you gotta respect that in a person :lol:
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 2038, brassherald wrote:Tell me why there is a great chance of scum in {Taly/Elbirn} in 3 sentences or less, then give me which one you suspect more, profii.

I want to get a succinct statement.
Strong echo this
Profii you're talking about literally everything except for why you think slots are themselves likely scum or town
deranged and incoherent
?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Even if TW is a SK, Lynching third parties at the moment does not excite me. Group scum first, then if the game is going, third parties. Let scum take care of TW, because so far if he is a SK, he's shown a wanting to shoot in scum.

So I think we should stop focusing so much on the TW thing (not a comment of MOI's assessment...just happens to follow it). Anyone going hard after TW I will take as a scum claim.

MOI - I'm right there with you if anyone tries to lynch Andrius.

Again guys, I'm so sorry for being out of touch with this game. The bulk of my understanding is coming from Taly/MOI/Andrius posts. At the moment, I would sheep anything Andrius and MOI do/say. They're both solid town for me, and in all of my wavering and reassessment, those have been constant, so I'm choosing to trust those reads above anything right now.

@_@

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”