Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

town is supposed to be town enough to not be lynched. Scum care more about and prioritize being universally TR'd.

learned my lesson from just assuming ppl would understand i'll give you that. You're playing for pride at this point if you're town. Some post game congratulations that you nailed scum d1 but town just wouldn't listen. I am not scum. Your time and energy have been wasted this game due to the fact you can't expand to multiple, in depth, reads with substance.

You're going to push me until one of us flip i assume? How do i handle that as town? Even if i was a cop, investigated you, knew you were town how would i go about making your presence in this game beneficial to me and the rest of town? If i was scum would i try to reason with you or just ignore the annoying voice, NK you, then throw a little wifom in there? you'd be a low info nk. It'd raise questions about whether tchill was scum. That'd probably get lost in the shuffle because of wifom potential then town would move on.

THERE IS NO POINT IN ME WORKING WITH YOU AS SCUM HERE. THERE'S ALREADY ONE SLOT TUNNELING THIS GAME. PLEASE STOP. 2 tunnelers, a handful of lurkers... what a d1. YOU MADE THE VT CLAIM, YOU REFUSE TO SORT. you're much easier to lynch atm than I am I can promise you that. Town does not benefit from that though given i can see this coming from town as much as scum and i can not adequately read you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 899, Tchill13 wrote:oath how do you expect me to react here if im town?
answer this.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Yuurei »

idk idk

if Oath is scum here I'll be shocked and that's it I guess

I would never have expected Oath as scum to appeal to this kind of play. I think she would try to be more reasonable here. She may very well be town.

If there isn't at least one scum in [Ceejay, Gus, Tommy, Osuka] all I can say is *rip*. I'm trying to *extract gold from scrap* in regards to Taco, Mumble, Lalendra, Ceejay and Osuka. They don't really have much AI content but here we are. (Ofrhz a bit as well)

if I'm totally in the wrong track here I'll not blame myself too much I guess. The more I play the more I feel that winning as town requires the very basic amount of teamwork at least. if you're town and isn't putting effort in to making transparent your town motivations it's hard to read into anything, and that makes you lynchable by PoE.

Maybe I'm just jumping the gun...in day 1. But day 1 is the most important day for me at least because it's when I get most of my reads to work on.

Yeah I've decided. if either Tchill, Ofrhz, Lalendra, Mumble or Taco are scum they'll live a lot (and maybe win), because I don't know if I'm changing my lynch pool so soon.

It's lynching time I guess. Just for the momentum:

VOTE: Ceejay
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

If town want to win they need to play. It's that simple.
Boris
Boris
Goon
Boris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Boris »

In post 876, Espeonage wrote:ceejayvinoya: TChill13,
Brois
, Yuurei (L-4)
goddamn Espe
nice work
Rei's cousin boris the alpaca
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Espeonage »

It took two votecounts
Don't @ me.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Oath »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GUYS.
ISO TCHILL.
FOR REAL.
THE INCONSISTENCY.

People TChill have wanted to lynch Day 1:

theworst
Spoiler: here
In post 33, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: theworst

L-1

Dude has to roll scum eventually.

Frederick
In post 67, Tchill13 wrote:Maybe *spins board* Frederick is scum.
In post 68, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Frederick a Campbell

Tommy *note that here it's Guerill and Oath could easily be TvT
In post 185, Tchill13 wrote:OK play times over.

Guerrilla and oath could easily be TvT.

Scum had had to have posted already unless the scum team is the 3 I mentioned earlier which I doubt.

I'm hoping the worst is actually town here.

VOTE: tommy

My name is tchill, you killed my father, prepare to die.

OR ANY OF THE INACTIVES AT ONE TIME
In post 186, Tchill13 wrote:Of course I do believe, strictly based off odds alone, one of the 3 players that haven't posted are scum.

Who would be down to completely rando lynch one of them?
In post 326, Tchill13 wrote:Like I almost GAURANTEE town wins if we just lynch according to the activity list atm.

OH SHIT now it's Guerilla's turn:
In post 221, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 219, ofrhz wrote:
In post 177, GuerillaWoo wrote:Actually I'll make it simpler, lynch either me or oath D1
This attitude is premature

Not sure what alignment it’s more likely to come from though or if it’s even AI
Guerilla would be scum here. This looks like scum gambiting. Oath flips town guerilla says "well you can't blame me oath was anti town".

On top of saying "me or oath" to highlight they don't care about being killed.

Guerilla is probably scum actually.
In post 175, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: guerilla

You're going down down on a merry go around, sugar you're going down screaming.

Perhaps Tacos???:
In post 248, Tchill13 wrote:So bizarre. Attacking ppl that TR you. Making a ton of noise and bringing attention upon yourself. "You don't know me". Self voting.

It's day 1 dude and there's STILL ppl that haven't posted yet.

Guerilla might actually be the lynch when it's all said and done. Him or tacos. Tacos needs to contribute more.

Hold on..we're town again? no explanation:

In post 367, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 364, GuerillaWoo wrote:I'm gonna say it again, it's me or Oath D1.
Stop. You're children lol. Let's lynch scum d1.

Nevermind, back to the point TChill's long list of lynches- Ceejay!

In post 898, Tchill13 wrote:like seriously oath and gus don't seem town but they just seem not town. They don't seem like scum. if that makes sense.

I really would like to lynch ceejay as gus avoided that wagon and instead voted you yuurei, he did have no problem voting osuka though. That and a few other vote changes plus ceejays play/lurk slot makes me think he flips red.

And of course the shady inference that my lynch should happen even though he's agreed that I'm probably town.

Do you want to find scum? No. You are scum. You want a lynch.

Seriously you guys, ISO TChill, it's disturbingly full of contradictions. How town and scum should act, policy garbage, and weak pushes. It seems great because he's talking a lot and taking the lead. That's a product of a game with this activity. I'm here.

I also just want us to take note of TChill's own words here
In post 620, Tchill13 wrote:Maybe yuurei is scum.
It's a free pass to lynch a toxic player.
Yuurei jumped on that pretty quickly.

And THAT is a Scums sweet dream fyi. Pushing a reasonable lynch that they can't be blamed for when that person flips town.
Yuurei said something about outside motivation being a Scums sweet dreams. Wrong lol.

Yuurei definitely has more scum motivation than gus here.
In post 249, Tchill13 wrote:If you're town you need to go about being town a little better. I do not want to risk lynching town which is the only reason I'm not tunneling you. There's actually a world where you're town. In that world you need to change your style very quickly or scum will take advantage of your play in this game.
In post 288, Tchill13 wrote:Damn it. I try to play a D1 under a "don't lynch just to lynch" policy because it's the worst part of my game.

Then guerrilla decides to play like this.
In post 322, Tchill13 wrote:Wil this is getting no where. That's the problem with reaction testing and personal gambits. So and so gets to do it so why can't so and so do it also? Yall are beginning to argue miniscule details imho. More than likely letting scum coast by town eating each other alive.

There are 2 scum, maybe 3 in Tommy, oath, taco, gus, osuka
In post 325, Tchill13 wrote:@ofrhz

This is why I can't stand ppl that don't play. Because others play regardless of whether or not scum are participating. Town will "find scum" whether they're actually participating or not. This seems to be the case for both of you.

Tommy and oath are the only players I've seen possible "scum motivation" from.
The only... and yet... so willing to lynch others.

Also in regards to town vs scum behavior I find the contradictions odd
In post 900, Tchill13 wrote:town is supposed to be town enough to not be lynched. Scum care more about and prioritize being universally TR'd.
In post 99, Tchill13 wrote:One guy says I'm scum. One guy says I'm obv town. 8 other players haven't given their opinion. Why does your opinion matter more than osuka's?
In post 101, Tchill13 wrote:Well I like osuka more than you atm because he's not trying to get me lynched.

Seems fair.
Obviously town shouldn't want to be lynched, but why would you like a player more than another because they read you as town and don't want you lynch. Scum could and do easily buddy that way? I thought it was only a priority for scum to think in terms of self-preservation :thinking
In post 26, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 24, Gustavo wrote:People should change their mindset when getting VTs. That’s the role you can go all out without fear of dying
It's the role where literally your only jobs are to make yourself look town and find scum
. That's it lol. VTs make or break games.
In post 97, Tchill13 wrote:Also what's "best for the town" is not to claim VT right out of the gate.

Of course if we lynched every player that did something that's not "best for town" scum would win way more than they do now.
Scum are a lot better at doing what's "best for town" than most townies
. Because they
actually care about being town read. Sometimes they're the only people that do.

It's actually kind of beautiful when you read it. *tear*
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 901, Tchill13 wrote:
answer this.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 901, Tchill13 wrote:
answer this.
I'm not gonna coach you on how to appear more towny to me which is basically what all of your questions as of late have been about.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

How many lynches could I have had by now? Plenty.

You're town. I'm done with this.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Oath »

You're either town or you aren't and I'm pretty damn certain you aren't. I'm not going to keep presenting things for you to dismiss as "mistakes" or you being "unclear". You are trying to convince me otherwise, you have been- you just haven't been going the needy route about it which is still very attractive, but also I see the scum in you.

Finally.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I really really hope your scum. Like I really hope your scum.

I've tried to work with you, tried to explain things and it's pretty clear who's more sensible here. It's pretty clear who's determined to think certain things and it's an unattractive way to play.

Lynch ceejay. Let's go.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Oath »

BUT TOWN DOESNT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Oath »

Also lol at "You're town" to "I really hope you're scum." in 6 minutes.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Yuurei »

Spicy...

Oath case on Tchill isn't bad at all, and I know that he has been changing his reads a lot. For example recently he said that could go for me next day to Gustavo, but later without much having happened he said he could actually lock me town if not for his paranoia on Boris.

I know it Oath, trust me I know it. But I'm just not bothering myself with that at the moment, and for Tchill be scum there is some heavy *whatttt* things that doesn't fit, and surprisingly amazing SUBTLY good scum play. Like I said if he is scum I'm letting him alive until catching at least another scum, because I really confused by him.

However, I think Oath case is a bit biased. The order of the posts isn't correct every time, you included pun and RVS votes as if it was actually reads, and skipped a lot of posts from him that could explain the change in his reads.

WHEN I HAVE TIME, I'm, myself, going to do a super case on what odds Tchill has to be scum, why, and what odds Tchill has to be town, and why.

Also, I'm going to analyze all the changes in his reads and see how natural they were.

JUST FOR YOU OATH, FRICKING JUST FOR YOU.

To satisfy your thirsty of Tchill.

Now sit here and eat some cookies with me. Tell me about your other reads.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Yuurei »

mmmh...also I may come back with the ellipses...

mmh...

this game is giving me headaches...
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 913, Oath wrote:Also lol at "You're town" to "I really hope you're scum." in 6 minutes.
That's my stance on you. For real.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 916, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 913, Oath wrote:Also lol at "You're town" to "I really hope you're scum." in 6 minutes.
That's my stance on you. For real.
I really hope after this we can be friends if it's any consolation. I don't dislike you. I'm just strong in my conviction. Though I understand if that makes you dislike me.

@Yuurei...
What purpose do my other reads serve today? I've already stated my vote isn't moving, so if my reads are for you guys to appeal to in order to gain my vote on another wagon - it's not happening.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by osuka »

caught up as of #250 (long way to go i know):

tchill is town, sounds very genuine & organic and is actually sorting people
ofrhz slight townlean. mostly a hunch, but some tonal and thought cues
guerilla is nullscum but this read is kind of up in the air. this slot could honestly go either way, but i've seen some really towny and some really scummy things happening on this slot

guerilla and lalendra have some interesting interactions. taking note of this because when one of them flips i think some good association clues can be drawn

will catch up more tomorrow.

@everyone: please engage me if you have thoughts about my thoughts. i havent read anything beyond 250 that but i'll skim the thread after this post for replies to this, and reply to those

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by osuka »

oh by the way: sorry for my shitty activity. i had a good two days of packing, a whole ass day in planes and flights and then when i landed, i had to take apart the computer just for it to not post when i put it back together. I just got it working again so it's lit, expect me to actually be here now

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Boris
Boris
Goon
Boris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Boris »

@Oath fam, comparing to scum!Chill who is like "we need a lynch" at every opportunity and will wagon anyone....
he's pressured and attempted to sort prolly nearly all the slots in the game at this point.
his trajectory on all reads is itt and feels p transparent
if he's scum i have no idea who he's meant to be partnered with

he's either just town (border powertown) or he's like, deepscum with no partner equity with anyone who we're not gonna catch today. if you're dead set he's scum i'm not gonna try and talk you out of your reads. but you're either dying tonight or you're in for a long fight to convince folks.
Boris
Boris
Goon
Boris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Boris »

In post 918, osuka wrote:ofrhz slight townlean. mostly a hunch, but some tonal and thought cues
ftr these are the 2 key ways to misread ofrhz

hmu when you catch up yo, if you want some talkin points
how do you feel about the gamestate and lack of wagons?
vibes on Gustavo and Tacos?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:05 am

Post by ofrhz »

welcome boris!
In post 921, Boris wrote:
In post 918, osuka wrote:ofrhz slight townlean. mostly a hunch, but some tonal and thought cues
who are you
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 922, ofrhz wrote:welcome boris!
In post 921, Boris wrote:
who are you
The worst replacement
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:22 am

Post by ofrhz »

i hope i didn't have to read the last few pages too closely

i think i want to stick to my previous read on gus for now, which is too abrasive to be scum.

oath - i think some of the things she's done is more likely to come from town, and whatever is rubbing off as weird may just be because she just doesn't get good townplay. like she seems convinced that what she is doing is the most pro-town move right now, even though it isn't.

i don't want either yuurei or tchill lynched today.

pedit: i haven't played with a boris before @_@ how would he know how to read me? whose alt are you boris

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”