Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

thats why scum can lurk. People refuse to lynch baggage. People refuse to lynch bad play, even anti town play. It's never gonna stop as long as it's never lynched. You can't give town enough PR's to fix bad town play.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Votecount: This time with feeling

TChill13:
Nero Cain, Oath, Lalendra
Mumble:
Krazy, TChill13, ofrhz
Last edited by Espeonage on Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't @ me.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1393, Krazy wrote:Like the vote, but also curious what you think Gus was getting wrong about Yuurei
Basically I don’t think anything in gus’s case was scum-indicative.

He was scumreading Yuurei for not immediately providing reasons for scumreading Lalendra, but Yuurei said his reasons were the same as mine and cj’s and didn’t feel like repeating them, which is believable. And when Yuurei cased lalendra, Yuurei took the time to look for quotes, which explains why it took a while for Yuurei to produce his case.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1394, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1386, Oath wrote:It's also interesting how you're constantly concerned with lylo this early in the game - that's more of a scum concern because they HAVE to go through lylo to win. Town could win this game without ever being in a lylo situation, I don't know how often town ends up in lylo across the board but it's not necessarily bound to happen.

P-edit: You engaged me with name calling. I've had several discussions with you. Most of this thread is discussions between us, TChill lol. I understand why you scum read me. Why do we need to talk about it more?

I mean I'm like 99.99% sure you're scum and I'm cool with those odds.
if town never reaches lylo town wins. thats whys im concerned with lylo. if we dont get there great. if we do we need to be best equipped to handle it. If you don't worry about lylo till lylo then you get...

"thats the best you can get"
Right but I still don’t get why you said “oath is conf scum” early in this day phase
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

she is. why would town play like that? whats the benefit from that?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 1399, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1397, Oath wrote:Mumble is actually a garbage vote - we can agree there.
no we can't. if i didn't actually think mumble is scum then i wouldn't advocate for his lynch over yours.
I didn't say we agreed on the reasoning.

Look at you looking for a reason to disagree with me. It's cute.

I love that I'm confirmed scum again.

You just want me gone no matter what alignment I am and you'd be better off just saying that instead of pretending like you actually think I'm scum. You never have because you know I'm not... because you're scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

why shouldi want you in the game if im town and i think you're town? where do i benefit from it?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

will scum want this handled oath?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Oath »

Funny thing is YOU were the one who pointed out this is a team game. You seem to think only in scenarios YOU are present for. Who's to say you won't be NK'd IF you're town??? Or are you not concerned with that because you as scum know it won't happen? There is no guarantee you'll survive to the lylo situation you're so obsessed with avoiding.

If you're town you want town in the game so that we DO NOT end up in lylo. We don't lynch town because we'd rather not deal with them. Your first job is to lynch scum. We ONLY lynch town by accident. If you're even considering me as possible town you should find better options for a lynch because THAT is your best defense against lylo- not accelerating us to that point with mislynches of players who could very well be town in your eyes.

That being said. You're scum and I am not going over this again with you. It's been asked and answered plainly. You knew the answer before you asked it that's why no one is answering- it's a ridiculous question.

Now what point do I have in continuing to talk to someone who is scum and tunnelling? None. You're not gonna expose anyone else because you're focused on me. I don't have any need to answer your questions either. This was a courtesy. You're welcome.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

You never told me why I should keep you in the game if I think you're town.

Why should I think you're more likely to be town than scum?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Should I assume I'll be NK'D if I'm town? That's why I'm scum?

Should I not be putting town in the best position to win while I'm alive? I only have control of one slot while I'm alive. If I'm dead I have no control. This means while I'm alive I should work towards putting town in the best position to win regardless of the fact that I'm in lylo or not. Until I'm dead I should assume I'd be in lylo I'd there was a lylo. No reason not to assume that.

Would scum want this handled? It's a yes or no question.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I want town in the game so we don't reach lylo? there's town in the game at lylo. Should I just no lynch every time? Then i wouldn't be responsible for any town dying. Thats what i should do?

your bad logic is bad.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

funny, yes it is a team game and im thinking in scenarios im not in also. If i die i want players in that i can trust to win town the game. Why should i trust you to win town the game if im town?

STOP SAYING I COULD BE SCUM AS AN ANSWER. THATS NOT AN ANSWER. THATS A LACK OF AN ANSWER IN A HYPOTHETICAL THAT VERY WELL CAN BE TRUE.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

YOUR COURTESY is an insult. It answers nothing. IT helps no one.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1182, Oath wrote:
In post 1180, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1178, Oath wrote:To be fair, TChill has to try and lynch me. Because I've known he's scum since the beginning - he pushed for ceej lynch and now Gustavo is dead.

It really is his only option.

VOTE: TChill

Can you guys believe me today? Or what's up?
WILL YOU SELF VOTE IF I FLIP TOWN?
I've literally said countless times I will die on this hill with you if you're town.

I will grovel at your feet and beg for forgiveness.

You're not town though so I am not at all worried.
btw I haven't seen something like this from town like... ever. so yeah.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

you said coming in you knew this discussion would lead to a scenario where you couldn't be in the end game. Town would never willingly put themself in that position unless they have a guilty.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1217, Oath wrote:I WILL SELF HAMMER ONCE THE REMAINING MAJORITY (Not you and I) AGREES MY FLIPPING GREEN CONFIRMS YOU AS SCUM

ABSENCE OF THE SELF HAMMER IS A SCUM CLAIM FROM ME
get this done. If you flip town I can still contribute to the game and my d1 is a testament to that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1122, Tchill13 wrote:i have tried harder to work with oath than i have anyone i've ever played with. thats a fact.

oath what would you say about your play in the instance i flip town?
In post 1123, Oath wrote:Honestly? I would laugh, but that is because I'm so confident that I would probably think I've lost my mind. I wouldn't even be mad if you flipped town and that led to my lynch, other than the position it puts town in.

Also, I would owe you an apology, but I said as much.

Also... you're talking to me again <3
you said if i flip town you can not contribute. You would have lost your mind.

If you flip town there's reason to believe i can still contribute.

If i flip town YOu said you have lost your mind. Wouldn't be mad if im lynched.

self vote. you should be lynched before me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

if you consider it a courtesy to post you should replace out. Not hard to play a game you signed up for. thats not a courtesy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1375, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1202, Nero Cain wrote:hey tchill, I'll vote oath tomorrow if you flip town. deal?
why do you think oath and tchill are SvS
I guess to be fair I never outright said its TvS but you know what? I think it is. Like tchill is scum for a multitude of reasons which I haven't really gotten into yet and I have a tendency to think that players that think the same as me are the same alignment as me. I'm town thus Oath is town. Obviously, that same strategy can fool me but the proof will be in tchills flip. If/when tchill flips scum its very likely to me that the people that wanted him dead are town. Sure, bussing/distancing happens so it's not an exact science or anything but I'd bet a large sum of money that Oath is town via tchill scum slip. My post above was more about goading tchill into putting his money where his mouth was than me believing that if Tchill did flip town it meant Oath is scum. I'm not sure if you were just confused or if this was a misrep.

At any rate, would you like to talk about our differing tchill reads?
In post 1397, Oath wrote:Mumble is actually a garbage vote - we can agree there.
^
its a scum lead counterwagon. What did you expect?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Just because someone shows posts that think like you do doesn't mean they play alignments the same way you do.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Scum doesn't want me or oath lynched rn. Isn't that right oath?

I can contribute regardless of the alignment she flips. She can't contribute when I flip town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, its not like thats strongly worded bias bullshit or anything. :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Tchill13 »

As far as I'm concerned anyone pushing me as scum is biased. I've done nothing to show I'm scum.

Oath has. She's scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I disagree.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”