Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Not everybody should ignore the guy. That's mean.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1023, Yuurei wrote:you reallyyyyy need to reevaluate and look in early game...
Late game is way more useful than early game.

The only person I could be wrong in is mumble but for now I’m fine with my reads.

You/tchill are fairly obviously scum to me.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Gustavo »

Like have you ever caught somebody in a lie?

The early conversation they are very convincing. The more you ask questions and dig deep it becomes more apparent they are lying.

Mafia is the same way. Poeple can only fake looking town so long before they slip.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1021, Tchill13 wrote:I think it's a personality thing. I don't like to be mean or openly antagonize. My "humor" is actually my way of calling someone out without being mean. I'd hope my play shows at least I try to be nice. There's a lot of toxic aggressive play here and I try to avoid that.
I sympathize with this feeling I guess...

You're nice to play with Tchill, regardless of alignment...

Although I feel you're trying to pocket me hard sometimes...

:...thin...king..:
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Trying to pocket hard or finding a little bit of comfort in the only reasonable voice in 3 active posters I'm playing with? You gotta wonder how you'd react if you were in my position. You knew you were town. For the first time ever on mafia you really don't know how to convince someone you're town. 2 ppl for that matter that are determined to SR you. Then there's another active player actually sorting. It's not pocketing at all. It's literally the fact you're the only person I can justifiably work with atm.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1027, Gustavo wrote: Mafia is the same way. Poeple can only fake looking town so long before they slip.
I see where you're coming from I guess...

but a warning...:

I've never slipped as scum, not even by interpretation, because I take care. but as town I've done *scum slips* a lot...

Newbie 1870 is a example I guess...
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Gustavo »

My scum read on you isn’t really scum slips, rather behavior I don’t attribute to town.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Yuurei »

yeah...I'm not moving my vote to Tchill today...

There's points for him being scum, and some of them I raised myself, but there's towny things in his ISO as well. I'll give you guys a example:

Look at how the first thing he talks about is about "could it be the first time I and duckling are town?". Note that when he began playing here there was a ongoing game where he was scum and TW town.

Like, it's the kind of thing that scum hardly thinks about because it's so subtly, but it's something I heavily give town points.

It was simple genius imo to open the game saying that as scum, and for him to mess up this bad with the joke claim just doesn't add up.

Although I scum read almost every post from Tchill, his initial RVS, his reaction to the claim, his appeal to emotion and the fact that the game has way too many lurkers, make me confident that I want him alive for now.

Maybe the flips will even clear him.

I get the scum reads on him, and agree with some points, but not today guys. Not today.

Not when there's like...Ceejay, Osuka, Gustavo and Tommy.

Specially Ceejay. He is simply a better lynch in this game state.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Yuurei »

Boris, Tchill and Ofrhz is the only people I can work with right now.

Lynching they is simply not viable in day 1.

If there is scum in the amidst of them I'll take my time sorting it out.

If I lynch right now Tchill here and am wrong about that, this game would get a lot worse than it already is.

I can't take that risk, and there is slots being scummier.

I'll rather let Tchill off the hook for a while than giving free pass to bad play and lurk.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1032, Yuurei wrote:Although I scum read almost every post from Tchill, his initial RVS, his reaction to the claim, his appeal to emotion and the fact that the game has way too many lurkers, make me confident that I want him alive for now.
:facepalm:

And you honestly wonder why I don’t think you are town
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1033, Yuurei wrote:I'll rather let Tchill off the hook for a while than giving free pass to bad play and lurk.
This is admitting you would rather policy lynch than scum hunt
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Gustavo »

Well I’ve tried that’s all I can do.

Got to go
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well sorry for playing town so poorly. I'd like to blame it on things but that's just excuses.

I don't usually have good progressions early game. I usually don't worry about being consistent until d3. I work towards getting to a game solving state d3 then with flips and associations solve the game. I tried to do that without the "lynch to lynch" mentality of d1 and d2 this game.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1035, Gustavo wrote:
In post 1033, Yuurei wrote:I'll rather let Tchill off the hook for a while than giving free pass to bad play and lurk.
This is admitting you would rather policy lynch than scum hunt
It's not...policy lynching...?

Ceejay has been scummier than Tchill, Osuka is still not here and although I get his reasons he needs to understand ours as well, Tommy initial posts are scummier than Tchill and he needs to be replaced.

Mumble as well hasn't done that much. I did town lean him because in his scum game in Floral Mafia he actually didn't even do anything but I need to check his meta more.

You as well has been scummier but there is...your claim...I guess...
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1038, Yuurei wrote:Ceejay has been scummier than Tchill,
Ceejay has barely posted. His actions don’t make sense from scum which I’ve explained already.

Tchill’s actions don’t make sense as town. You’ve been giving him excuses all game. It’s very noteworthy that’s for sure.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1037, Tchill13 wrote:Well sorry for playing town so poorly. I'd like to blame it on things but that's just excuses.

I don't usually have good progressions early game. I usually don't worry about being consistent until d3. I work towards getting to a game solving state d3 then with flips and associations solve the game. I tried to do that without the "lynch to lynch" mentality of d1 and d2 this game.
no, you're doing good as either alignment...

If I was basing my reads on play quality...you would be one of the last in the lynch list I guess...

We should simply get a lynch for now though, because I'm tired of this day 1.

Also, we should get some replacements.

So people...stop fence sitting and just vote who you think that is scum already...
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1039, Gustavo wrote:
In post 1038, Yuurei wrote:Ceejay has been scummier than Tchill,
Ceejay has barely posted. His actions don’t make sense from scum which I’ve explained already.

Tchill’s actions don’t make sense as town. You’ve been giving him excuses all game. It’s very noteworthy that’s for sure.
mmmmh...

okay...
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1038, Yuurei wrote:You as well has been scummier
lol

Scummier than tchill?

The guy who thinks I’m somebody who fake claims a lot but believes the claim anyway?

What if I told you I’ve skimmed some of that person’s game and he’s only fake claimed once that I can find.

Why not ask tchill for a link to every game he’s fake claimed to prove me wrong n
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1042, Gustavo wrote:
In post 1038, Yuurei wrote:You as well has been scummier
lol

Scummier than tchill?

The guy who thinks I’m somebody who fake claims a lot but believes the claim anyway?

What if I told you I’ve skimmed some of that person’s game and he’s only fake claimed once that I can find.

Why not ask tchill for a link to every game he’s fake claimed to prove me wrong n
I'm so tired of you...

Tchill has been scummy yes, but look at what have you done... :

1. scum read Mumble for calling your post with only a video "lame"
2. think that someone trying to explain Mumble's pov was his scumbuddy and interpreted that as *hard defending*
3. misinterpret people a lot and clearly not even be trying to understand what people say to you
4. claim mason out of the blue (even as a gambit it's bad and later I explain why)
5. not be able to do anything but read someone based on bias or when you have half an argument just say it over and over
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1032, Yuurei wrote:Although I scum read almost every post from Tchill
In post 1040, Yuurei wrote:no, you're doing good as either alignment...
How can you make both statements?

Can you explain this to me? If you scum read almost every post how can you think he’s playing good? How can you not want to lynch him?

Doesn’t make any sense.

Goal is to Find scum - looks like you might have
Then Lynch scum - you are not doing this.

Yes lurkers suck but let the mods sort that shit out.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1044, Gustavo wrote:
In post 1032, Yuurei wrote:Although I scum read almost every post from Tchill
In post 1040, Yuurei wrote:no, you're doing good as either alignment...
How can you make both statements?

Can you explain this to me? If you scum read almost every post how can you think he’s playing good? How can you not want to lynch him?
simply. remove his reaction to the claim and no one believed that Tchill could be scum aside from me and Oath. Including you.

Reaction aside his posts are at least on face value filled with town motivation (what can be faked as scum easily), and he seems to put some effort to engage people and discuss things (what like, only few players are doing).

It seems super town at face value but like I said to him, some of his posts sounded fake to me.

He is playing good imo and is playing godly compared to most people here.

I'm quite sure as well that I already explained why I'll not lynch Tchill. If I'm wrong here we'll be so fucked up in day 2 that's not even funny.

I'm not lynching Tchill in day 1, and probably not in day 2 without activity changing or a guilty.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1043, Yuurei wrote:Tchill has been scummy yes, but look at what have you done... :

1. scum read Mumble for calling your post with only a video "lame"
2. think that someone trying to explain Mumble's pov was his scumbuddy and interpreted that as *hard defending*
3. misinterpret people a lot and clearly not even be trying to understand what people say to you
4. claim mason out of the blue (even as a gambit it's bad and later I explain why)
5. not be able to do anything but read someone based on bias or when you have half an argument just say it over and over
1. and? I am not currently pushing him am I? i have other reasons to scum read him also, not just that one btw.
2. I pointed this out in . I never did this. The fact that you bring it up yet again makes you look bad since you've ignored the first time I corrected you
3. I don't think I have misinterpreted anyone, but if I had mistakes happen. if I make a mistake I expect people to correct me.
4. this is just bad play, not scummy. like you can't lynch me because i claimed a mason but you can lynch somebody for almost every one of his posts being scummy (paraphrasing your words)
5. so I play different than you. I still make very valid points though.

These posts aren't scummy. they are signs that I am shitty player and I figured I would be since i haven't played much mafia in 3 years and when i did play I was a shitty player hence the new account.

You said you find almost all of tchill's posts scummy yet absolutely refuse to vote him because we have lurkers and people playing poorly. Lynching lurkers and people playing poorly is called policy lynching.

you should be lynching players who you scum read or who make a lot of scummy posts yet that isn't what you want to do. it's very disturbing that if I am wrong about you and you are actually town, you are doing way worse than anything you have just said about me.

Go back to ignoring me. It's probably better that way.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1045, Yuurei wrote:simply. remove his reaction to the claim and no one believed that Tchill could be scum aside from me and Oath. Including you
you can't ignore something though. Once it happens it is there to evaluate.

it's like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube. I can't and I won't ignore this reaction. Nobody else should either but I can't make people do what I want apparently.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1046, Gustavo wrote:
In post 1043, Yuurei wrote:Tchill has been scummy yes, but look at what have you done... :

4. this is just bad play, not scummy. like you can't lynch me because i claimed a mason but you can lynch somebody for almost every one of his posts being scummy (paraphrasing your words)
ok I'll need to explain to you why it's scummy and not only bad play. I don't even care if I ruin some gambit anymore.

You come out of the blue and say *I'm mason guys* without any
necessity
. Like, you just come and claim power role. Simply like that.

You've not outed your partner yet but you want conftown status as well, and thinks that it's *anti-town* to doubt you here or push you when it's all actually your fault that the claim sounds so doubtful and filled with scumminess.

But maybe you're VT and this is just the *ultimate gambit* and you're claiming that to eat the NK. You've only forgot if that is the case that if you don't eat the NK you get mislynched, and that there's better roles to claim instead of mason (like, you could just heavily crumb if you were trying to bait the NK for real).

It sounds more like you're claiming mason and not wanting anyone to push you because you're actually scum, and although I would doubt this because it's so erratic, it's something I can believe you doing yes.

(there is another possibility that it's truly anti-town to talk about now but I doubt you're doing that).
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Gustavo »

Looks like we are at a stalemate and I’m bored going round and round.

Have a nice life

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”