Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Performer »

Hugo - yours
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1349, Performer wrote:Going to look through ISOs again.

Garm said he's ok with lynching anyone except nos. I was the counterwagon yesterday, garm was alright with mala, dave, me as sr.

And that inclusion of dave in d2, stands out . Not buying that it's a mistake from town.

So Unless there is some other news that pops up, I'm keeping the vote as is and working with Dave's sr list. I had garm sr then moved him to null in d1 I think.
Look he can't even get his story straight.
Anyone else that's not in my town list or in scum list is null
and I don't mind if they get lynched. Nosf on the other hand joins my town list just because his scum game felt way different.
I literally said null reads can get lynched. In my mind a nulls aren't as important as town reads and there loss isn't a biggee. I also said nosf joins my town list not everyone but nosf is lynachble.

Finally notice he has to hold onto this pathetic reason
Not buying that it's a mistake from town.
It because he scrambling for a reason to scum read me his not actually putting effort into the game. He never stated what was good about davesaz list either he dodged it completely. Why because his scum and his trash at it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:27 am

Post by Garmr »

if I seem a bit aggressive I'm annoyed at something else and venting here sorry.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Performer »

Eh no worries, I'm familiar with you garm and vice versa. But it does seem like AtE to me. :o
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Io »

I don’t see how that’s AtE at all.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:26 am

Post by tictac »

VOTE: Hugo
-didn't get voted at all day 1 which is weird 4 a nullslot.
-all the SK spec

about perf: is kinda hilariousness I don't really expect from scum. gonna give him a bit of space 4 now.

@garm here's the thing I promised on :
- all the straw about me supposedly thinking ya appeased dave and demanding consistency w that pow is weird, but eh.
could
be a misunderstand.
- why didn't I ask ya first? Because I was confused about what ya agreed w dave on, and didn't know I was confused. That's how confusion works.
- ya do get a paranoia-point 4 thinking I'm Thanatos.
- in fact I see now that ya explicitely
didn't
agree w which I thought ya did. --> This thing didn't have the edge I thought it did.
- kinda wanna resurrect dave so we can lynch him 4 that post. mod made an error. dave is scum. :P
- kiinda granting 'readslists are made by pressure by default', nut makes me itch.
- still weird that town!you goes digging for info he considers non-AI..
- "flowed artificial or genuinely evolved" <-- precise thing I tried to figure out about ya. not all this extra stuff ya crammed in.
- do like the observation about my thought being narrow. It's true and very intentional from me. caring about everything is caring about nothing.
- I took the time to make this short. Ya welcome.

i.e. ya lean scum, but not a high read.
Thoughts on ?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Performer, why did you move your vote off Tictac? You said he was your number one suspect if Malakittens flipped town. Then you voted Garmr for the weak reasons that Dave scumread him and he tried to fake a townslip. I think Garmr's mistake is not AI since he answered a question about why Dave died prior to making that post, I don't think he would have done that if he was planning on making a fake townslip. Also, Dave townread Tictac in and you evidently disagree with the conclusion he reached there, so why are you assuming he is right about Garmr and not Tictac?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1356, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Performer, why did you move your vote off Tictac? You said he was your number one suspect if Malakittens flipped town. Then you voted Garmr for the weak reasons that Dave scumread him and he tried to fake a townslip. I think Garmr's mistake is not AI since he answered a question about why Dave died prior to making that post, I don't think he would have done that if he was planning on making a fake townslip. Also, Dave townread Tictac in and you evidently disagree with the conclusion he reached there, so why are you assuming he is right about Garmr and not Tictac?
Why I moved off tic - to include a green flip (dave) in order of priority lynching, looks very specific to me and not something I think town garm does. So, I don't see this as a town mistake. As for why dave died, I thought it's because there's no protection in this setup. Garm went on to even speculate maybe there's a strongman - I've seen scum do things like this, speculate specific alternates and suddenly end of game, they end of having a strongman...I didn't even think of this other possibility but he brings it up so specifically.

Your last question sounds very...loaded for asking about dave and garm and tic.
I am trying to work with a green flip . I obviously disagreed with his read on tic on d1.
I'm working based off what I can gather about garm and what he came in with on d2 doesn't look like his town self.

I also am liking tic's meticulous, concise, and interesting d2 entrance (thanks for no wall!), something I didn't expect at all. Need to reread it a few times.
----------
also I just realized I made a mistake, garm did say GE & nos were his tr. :facepalm:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Performer »

looking at the d2 interactions of GE trying to sort folks, I can see why garm has him tr. Based off nos's entry posts on d2 though, I highly disagree how garm has him as tr so easily.

based off a skim of hugo's ISO, maybe tic & ct are actually town? thinking out loud here.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1357, Performer wrote:
In post 1356, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Performer, why did you move your vote off Tictac? You said he was your number one suspect if Malakittens flipped town. Then you voted Garmr for the weak reasons that Dave scumread him and he tried to fake a townslip. I think Garmr's mistake is not AI since he answered a question about why Dave died prior to making that post, I don't think he would have done that if he was planning on making a fake townslip. Also, Dave townread Tictac in and you evidently disagree with the conclusion he reached there, so why are you assuming he is right about Garmr and not Tictac?
Why I moved off tic - to include a green flip (dave) in order of priority lynching, looks very specific to me and not something I think town garm does. So, I don't see this as a town mistake. As for why dave died, I thought it's because there's no protection in this setup. Garm went on to even speculate maybe there's a strongman - I've seen scum do things like this, speculate specific alternates and suddenly end of game, they end of having a strongman...I didn't even think of this other possibility but he brings it up so specifically.

I am trying to work with a green flip . I obviously disagreed with his read on tic on d1.
I'm working based off what I can gather about garm and what he came in with on d2 doesn't look like his town self.

I also am liking tic's meticulous, concise, and interesting d2 entrance (thanks for no wall!), something I didn't expect at all. Need to reread it a few times.
----------
also I just realized I made a mistake, garm did say GE & nos were his tr. :facepalm:
He keeps acting like he knows me well. I only ever remember having one game with him and I think he mentioned another game I can't remember. The fact you hold onto something that none alignment indicative and don't provide anything other than that as a case is really telling.
He accuses the question of being loaded but his answer is just pretty words. It doesn't actually address why his sheeping Dave list is town.
I also am liking tic's meticulous, concise, and interesting d2 entrance (thanks for no wall!)
This is a attempt at a deflection a quick shift to get away from answering the question. A sudden change of read because it's convenient for him.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1355, tictac wrote:VOTE: Hugo
-all the SK spec

about perf: is kinda hilariousness I don't really expect from scum. gonna give him a bit of space 4 now.
When I moderated you, I saw how strange you were. But playing with you in a game, you are somehow stranger.
not sure to even begin with your reply to garm...but I see what you mean about hugo though I think he's not a null or town. his entrance on d2 is very fishy, including that sk speculation.

why you thought 1213 was funny and not something from scum, uh.....ok......
which led you giving me space instead of leaving a vote on me - would town be reevaluating on d2 like that, or scum that is pushing for a new wagon? that's 1 of the big questions for me.

G O A L S for d2 right now:
-sort tic & ct
-sort garm
-check ISOs
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Garmr »

Was going to make a joke about dogs(garmr) chewing bones)performer) But it ended up sounding sexual.
Hugo Stiglitz
Hugo Stiglitz
Goon
Hugo Stiglitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Hugo Stiglitz »

In post 1357, Performer wrote: Why I moved off tic - to include a green flip (dave) in order of priority lynching, looks very specific to me and not something I think town garm does. So, I don't see this as a town mistake. As for why dave died, I thought it's because there's no protection in this setup. Garm went on to even speculate maybe there's a strongman - I've seen scum do things like this, speculate specific alternates and suddenly end of game, they end of having a strongman...I didn't even think of this other possibility but he brings it up so specifically.
so are u thinking garm is scumslipping here?
In post 1358, Performer wrote:based off a skim of hugo's ISO, maybe tic & ct are actually town? thinking out loud here.
lol elaborate please.....?

special shout out 2 GE for making me look like a serial killer love it. :]
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Performer »

looking at notes made for d1, I want to inquire garm - is this game similar to that one game hosted by penguinpower? I think I was seeing something and still am seeing something, which would explain a lot of your interactions.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Performer »

hugo's & sheeping of garm onto dave & purr - interesting
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Performer »

@hugo probably . And regarding your ISO, thinking out loud like I said, trying to piece together the puzzle pieces
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1362, Hugo Stiglitz wrote:
In post 1357, Performer wrote: Why I moved off tic - to include a green flip (dave) in order of priority lynching, looks very specific to me and not something I think town garm does. So, I don't see this as a town mistake. As for why dave died, I thought it's because there's no protection in this setup. Garm went on to even speculate maybe there's a strongman - I've seen scum do things like this, speculate specific alternates and suddenly end of game, they end of having a strongman...I didn't even think of this other possibility but he brings it up so specifically.
so are u thinking garm is scumslipping here?
In post 1358, Performer wrote:based off a skim of hugo's ISO, maybe tic & ct are actually town? thinking out loud here.
lol elaborate please.....?

special shout out 2 GE for making me look like a serial killer love it. :]
How did I do that...?
<pretend there a confused Will Smith here>
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Io »

In post 1355, tictac wrote:VOTE: Hugo
-all the SK spec
Note: Edited to remove non-relevant parts of the quote that I am not responding to

I mean as far as I've seen Nosfu is basically universally null read and not pushed and you don't seem to have a problem with him.
The SK speculation is honestly Null, like he'd need to be a Serial Killer to make "speculation about SK" a valid point and I just don't really expect SK to be in this game given the trends in setup.
Also it was Gamma who brought up the SK stuff which confused Hugo into thinking SK was not only normal, but to be expected. It honestly makes sense why he would be fixated on a possible SK.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Purrcocet »

VOTE: Performer

idk what to say some of u are on the drugs that i need
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 1330, Performer wrote:@Nos you have some messed up reads, are you town here? mala AND popo town? N O way.
oh my lord
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Saudade »

do you want some Tramadol?
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 1347, Lapsa wrote:@Saudade are you Hugo?
??
i dont get it
did anyone get it?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Saudade »

i mean CT keeps doing the same things over and over again, even at the beginning of the day his first impulse was to ask someone else what they think rather than share what they thought first

i feel like im the town jester whose nobody listens to but then at the game end thread im just going to roast all of you for being super right
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1372, Saudade wrote:i mean CT keeps doing the same things over and over again, even at the beginning of the day his first impulse was to ask someone else what they think rather than share what they thought first

i mean CT keeps doing the same things over and over again, even at the beginning of the day his first impulse was to ask someone else what they think rather than share what they thought first
That may have something to do with your play style. You don't really give any reason for anyone to listen to you.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 1373, Garmr wrote:
In post 1372, Saudade wrote:i mean CT keeps doing the same things over and over again, even at the beginning of the day his first impulse was to ask someone else what they think rather than share what they thought first

That may have something to do with your play style. You don't really give any reason for anyone to listen to you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”