Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Creature: Could be, but then their traitor would have negative interaction with them.
I think it'd be more interesting if last scum is vanilla because then all of town's following roles only interact with other town roles and the kill.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 3323, Varsoon wrote:I've been nothing but genuine here and it's legit annoying as fuck when players like you undermine or manipulate me when I am.
In post 3286, mbaki wrote:Did you iso Oka and Kmd and still come to the conclusion Kmd is town? It may help you to case that.
In post 3301, mbaki wrote:Can you argue why its not Kmd? I appreciate you are doing DDL and not me, but I believe Kmd is more likely.
In post 3304, mbaki wrote:You think the solve is DDL Mbaki because Kmd is town, or because DDL is scum? That's an important distinction.
In post 3313, mbaki wrote:I'm not scum either, Varsoon. And stop ignoring my questions, you are doing a huge disservice to town by not arguing your cause.
In post 3318, mbaki wrote:If you could explain what makes him town to you, that would help.
In post 3321, mbaki wrote:Still have not answered my question. Please town case Kmd if that is your stance.
Where am I undermining you? I have asked you
times to defend your town read that is at l-1, and you have ignored me every time. That isn't undermining, that's trying to get you to fucking play the game. You ignored me constantly.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 3322, Varsoon wrote:You know what's annoying? Whenever I point out someone's play raises suspicion or that some's play could use work, people immediately ad-hom with that 'holier than thou' shit.
I don't think I've played very well this game at all. I just barely came around on Oka and even then I had huge doubts.
In fact, nah, I'm not gonna stand for that kinda shit anymore.
Am I garbage at the game? Maybe
But maybe you shouldn't be eager pidgeonhole and undermine town who's actually trying to figure out the game.
VOTE: mbaki
The burden of towncasing KMD isn't on me.
The burden is on you if you are the only one who thinks he's town.
In post 3324, Creature wrote:I'm just wondering about something: could the last scum be a power role? That would mean mbaki and Kmd are clear unless they have a limiting modifier.
I think last scum has to be vanilla, unfortunately. That or a very weak role. Town just doesn't have enough power to warrant it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Creature hasn't weighed in and OBVIOUSLY the scum's gonna say the other two people are scum and vote in whoever looks likelier to eat the lynch
Wow
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by mbaki »

I have no words for how much I hate how you've played this game. You lost a lot of respect in my eyes.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You aren't going to manipulate me that way, dude, I'm the scatman; I should've never had your respect as a player in the first place.
If you respect me less as a person or as a moderator because I have been legitimately poor at playing this one game, that's your prerogative, I guess.
Just don't be dropping personal appeals like that thinking it's going to make me change my vote or my mind.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Varsoon »

And you clearly do have words; you just wrote them.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Honestly, why don't you pitch who is absolutely gotta be scum so if you eat dirt here and don't flip red, I've got your vote of confidence in where to go next, unless you don't have high confidence in a literal coin-toss odds of picking right
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 3328, Varsoon wrote:Creature hasn't weighed in
Correct, he's made it clear he's unsure and has not taken a stance townreading Kmd.
In post 3328, Varsoon wrote:BVIOUSLY the scum's gonna say the other two people are scum and vote in whoever looks likelier to eat the lynch
Not remotely true, and I am bemused after all your play you think the scum play is that OBVIOUS.

If DDL is scum, he is trying to lynch Kmd and then ride on the fact he can kill Creature tonight and you are you. My "easier to eat the lynch" target would have been DDL, after my case and my trajectory was set up, and in the world I'm scum that makes him town which means he still would have been pushing Kmd. His "easier to eat the lynch" target would have been me, for the reciprocal reasons. Kmd is the only one fitting the bill of lynching the easiest target, and lynching the easiest target is not the correct scum play always or even most of the time. These are basic scum tactics. DDL has stated he doesn't believe I'm scum because of Oka interactions, and I've stated I think Kmd is far likelier to be scum than him. At least one of us is town pushing Kmd as scum. As a townie who disagrees with that, its YOUR job to convince us otherwise and prevent Kmd from being mislynched. Nothing I have done is "undermining" or "manipulating",
asking you to town case one of the 3 players in the scum pool
can't possibly be seen as against the town wincon and I dare you to try and prove how I'm wrong. I ranted at you yesterday and knocked some sense into you, so hopefully that will repeat here. I know you are not a terrible player normally. Don't be one here.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 3330, Varsoon wrote:If you respect me less as a person or as a moderator because I have been legitimately poor at playing this one game, that's your prerogative, I guess.
I respect you less because you didn't play most of the game, and your entire effort here was sheeping somebody who subbed in day 4 and flip flopping your vote around like its having a seizure. Not because of having bad reads. You are voting me reactionarily here, and I knew you probably would, but it doesn't matter. You are saying I'm manipulating you for asking you to make a fucking town case. That's bullshit.
In post 3332, Varsoon wrote:Honestly, why don't you pitch who is absolutely gotta be scum so if you eat dirt here and don't flip red, I've got your vote of confidence in where to go next, unless you don't have high confidence in a literal coin-toss odds of picking right
Hm, let's see.

Kmd, who has garbage interactions with Oka.

Kmd, who had Oka high on his town reads for no given reason.

Kmd, who defended Oka and tried to lynch me over him yesterday.

Kmd, who tried to chain lynch myself and DDL for the win.

Kmd, who Moongrass explicitly lynched Moongrass over me for because he thought there was a shot he was scum.

Kmd, who was scum read by Dann (the only night kill that wasn't an obv town), as well as the other if I recall (don't remember Nero's or rb's reads there).

Could Kmd be town? Sure, but I don't think he is and DDL doesn't think he is and you don't seem to be at all interested in proving the one to two of us that are town wrong.

I did not resort to a holier than thou attitude, I asked you
(correction) times to argue why he was town or interact with me or do anything, and you didn't. There are two lynches left, and I know I'm in all odds one of them so I need to pick one today and you aren't helping.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 2808, Creature wrote:VOTE: DDL
Also, if you want to talk about easier, Creature and Oka tried to cfd to DDL. I had that opportunity.
In post 2796, Varsoon wrote:Anyway, you wanna vote Creature?
VOTE: Creature
You tried to lynch Creature, directly asking me. Easier vote? I denied you every time.
In post 2797, mbaki wrote:Man, you don't get it. I don't want to vote Creature.You should be engaging with Moongrass about why he town reads Creature, because you think he's town, and hell even without you he just showed he's thinking about Creature scum.
This is what I'm telling you again. You don't seem to get that your job as a townie is to help town win, not state your reads and pout when nobody listens to them.

I didn't join Oka's tunnel on you either, despite the fact I had more than ample opportunity. I chose to lynch Oka regardless, and I had him in my solve from the beginning of the game - not to mention I still think it is ridiculous to think our d2 is TvT.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Hey, man, I was right about Oka from Day 1
And I was right every lynch I fought
You wanna shit on my play, shit on it, whatever.
Ain't my 'job' as town to do anything but make sure we pull the W eventually. I'm not going to case something I don't have much passion for or drive to do.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by mbaki »

Okay, and I told you, I've nothing against you for reads. If you don't have much passion or drive for Kmd being town, then why are you being so obstinate?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Like cool you asked me to do some shit I never cared to do a half-dozen times when I'd already said my piece there.
I'm sorry I don't have some huge fucking deluge of observations or info to just win a game with, my guy, but I'm not going to go full-tilt work into something I don't believe in all because some dude who I think may be scum can point at it and make the same excuses anyone else would like "Well TOWN said this, so..."

Look at how much ya'll have been bawking about 'Moongrass said this' or 'Suka said that'. It's dishonest AF.

P-EDIT:
It's just a read I feel more right about than not. Goddamn, I don't have to write a fucking thesis on why I like Mint Chocolate Chip more than Vanilla when I order it, do I?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by mbaki »

Okay, so
why do you feel right about it?
Articulate. Use your words. You didn't say anything, you said you thought he was town and said nothing.

I engaged with you on everything, don't fucking try me. I talked to you about your Creature read even though this is clearly his town game and you should have played long enough to know that. I talked to Oka about his read on you even though it was awful.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Already did.
In post 2186, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2184, Kmd4390 wrote:Suka came right out and said I took no action before I claimed. That would have been a lie that would have been exposed had I taken an action. There's actually a world where someone could see no action as a townie action, although I'd disagree. That could easily be scum who didn't kill that night. Point is, claiming I took no action is risking a lie being exposed. I don't see it the other way around.
This line of logic is what I was saying was good.
In post 2581, Varsoon wrote:KMD's town 'cus I like him. Also, he didn't act when scum only had two people acting and they knew this setup had stuff like Voyeur in it so like
I think scum's more likely in someone who would feel comfortable acting

@Oka: Keep lying--I wanted to go last, with Creature right before me. You insisted otherwise. I still resent you for that.

But you know what?
Fuck it
VOTE: KMD

If this flips town, lynch Mbaki tomorrow and don't let that piece of shit AtE you out of anything else.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Varsoon »

The play you've been laying down here is annoying as fuck.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Hammertime!

VC 5.FINAL

votes
[3] Kmd4390
:
DrDolittle , mbaki , Varsoon

[2] Not Voting
:
Creature, Kmd4390

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

The Day 5 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-03 00:22:59)

Mod Notes
: :D
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Kmd4390 was lynched. He was a
Mafia Loyal Neighborizer

Spoiler:
Mini Normal 2046Welcome, Kmd4390. You are a
Mafia Loyal Neighborizer

Abilities:

You share a private topic with your fellow Mafia, -
redacted
-
As a member of the Mafia, you have access to a factional nightkill - at night one of you may kill another player.

Each night you may target a player to add them to a neighborhood -
redacted
-. There you may discuss during the night.
Your action will fail should you target a player that does not share your alignment.

Win condition:

You win when the mafia is the only faction that remains or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Your private thread is -
redacted
The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this with your role name and alignment or by posting in your private thread.

Varsoon,
Town Universal Backup turned Voyeur
, survived.
Creature,
Town 2-shot Commuter
, survived.
mbaki,
Vanlla Townie
, survived.
DrDolittle,
Vanilla Townie
, survived.

The
Town
of Mini Normal 2046 has won!

The game is now unlocked for post-game discussion. Private thread links to follow.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

gj townies q_Q

sorry kmd
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Dannflor »

ayyy at least I had one good read in this damn game

gg
or
or
Goon
or
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by or »

meh I thought you guys played really well Oka and kmd
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3346, or wrote:meh I thought you guys played really well Oka and kmd
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

good work
i followed along towards the end
considered replacing suka, but i had kmd as scum and didn't want to trigger his ptsd with another late game replacement to ruin his scum game
but you guys got there on your own
i thought mbaki was painfully obvious town lol
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ty but i messed up pretty big there so big oof

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”