Mini Normal 2046: Autumn's Farewell [Endgame]

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
northsidegal
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2225  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:52 pm

VC 4.2
Image

votes[1] OkaPoka : DrDolittle
[1] Varsoon : OkaPoka
[1] DrDolittle : mbaki
[1] Creature : Varsoon

[3] Not Voting : Creature, Kmd4390, Suka

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

The Day 4 deadline is in: (expired on 2019-01-20 04:15:59)

Mod Notes: Hope you're having fun!
washed up. limited access, certainly not on vacation.

all i'm asking is for a little respect

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2226  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:08 pm

Creature as a scum commuter makes plenty of sense to me.
If he's town, there's no reason not to commute every single night, right?
But if he's scum, he commutes N1, sees RB's flip, goes "Oh shit I shouldn't have done that" and then stops commuting since it's clear there's no town vig to hide from.
Creature's play here aligns with what I expect from scum Creature, too.

Suka
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 04, 2018

Post Post #2227  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:13 pm

Why would scum Creature pretend to have some [redacted] role?

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2228  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:14 pm

To use the redacted part as means of wiggling out of a bad situation after other people claim?

Suka
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 04, 2018

Post Post #2229  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:16 pm

Possible.

I still think Oka's more scummy.

Creature
Transparent
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2230  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:25 pm

In post 2226, Varsoon wrote:If he's town, there's no reason not to commute every single night, right?

Unless I can't.
Make mafiascum great again

Suka
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 04, 2018

Post Post #2231  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:30 pm

Can you claim your redacted information?

Creature
Transparent
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2232  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:42 pm

2-shot
Make mafiascum great again

Creature
Transparent
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2233  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:43 pm

I was planning on claiming Odd/Even-Night initially to fool scum.
Make mafiascum great again

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2234  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:46 pm

How would that fool scum more than 2-shot with only one shot claimed as used on N1?

I also doubt limited shot roles exist with mine also in the setup.

Creature
Transparent
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2235  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Cool, because my role makes more sense in an nsg setup than yours.
Make mafiascum great again

Suka
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 04, 2018

Post Post #2236  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:56 pm

How does backup interact with 2-shot?

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2237  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:57 pm

See, that's the thing
I know my role is real.

BEF said they had a limited shot role and it turned out to be a lie
Round 2
I'm willing to bet the game on you lying, too--and you're lying scum here, too, because as town, you'd realize how much claiming a limited shot role would be disastrous and you'd have gone with the even/odd shot claim.

P-EDIT:
I'd inherit whatever shots were left, I imagine?

OkaPoka
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 28, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2238  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Suka are you x-shot?

mbaki
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 02, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2239  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:01 pm

In post 2220, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, s'why I think scum's one or the other.
It'd also be a cute fit with the scum rolecop traitor.

If you're town I agree with this perspective, ftr. Who do you think the other scum is then?

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2240  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:27 pm

@mbaki: I dunno. Instinct says it's one of the VT claims and I'd lean it DDL first.

DrDolittle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2011

Post Post #2241  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:09 pm

{oka, mbaki} is still my solve. maybe oka for creature, but i'm leaning more heavily on oka.

mbaki
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 02, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2242  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:24 pm

Why am I scum DDL? Why did you ignore my last question?

DrDolittle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2011

Post Post #2243  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:54 pm

because your question is bad and it doesnt deserve answering

DrDolittle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2011

Post Post #2244  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:58 pm

why are you scum:
1 - you've been steadfastly pushing town all game
2 - you post a lot but i dont read/recall any insightful scumhunting
3 - your rage 2x already this game reads fake.
4 - rb says youre scum

now lets flip, why am i scum

mbaki
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 02, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2245  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:07 pm

In post 2243, DrDolittle wrote:because your question is bad and it doesnt deserve answering

No, your post was bad and general discrediting. Why was that a scum claim?

mbaki
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 02, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2246  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:09 pm

In post 2244, DrDolittle wrote:2 - you post a lot but i dont read/recall any insightful scumhunting

Why don't you go show me what scumhunting you've done? I've been solving actively since day 1.

In post 2244, DrDolittle wrote:3 - your rage 2x already this game reads fake.

Not according to the dead people who are coincidentally two of the better players here. You would be enraged too if you were in my situation.

In post 2244, DrDolittle wrote:4 - rb says youre scum

rb said I was town
In post 2244, DrDolittle wrote:1 - you've been steadfastly pushing town all game

So has literally everybody. Both of the night kills were prime pushers of the mislynches that happened right before they were killed.

mbaki
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 02, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2247  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:10 pm

In post 2244, DrDolittle wrote:now lets flip, why am i scum

Because I said so.

Suka
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 04, 2018

Post Post #2248  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Oka, why are you voting Varsoon?

OkaPoka
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 28, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2249  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:19 pm

Because I am very confident he is scum and if you want more reasons you can look at my posts and look at varsoon's posts and if you have more questions you can ask me and also are you x-shot?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York